Casey's Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
During vacation Casey & Mave are joined by friendly couple.
11k words
4.43
12.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and the general idea for the story were created by Mave Cosmic.

----------------------------------------

Holidays at last! Well earned ones at that too. Casey and Mave could finally enjoy their own company in a luxurious bungalow in the Caribbean. They had spent almost two weeks there already, making full use of all the possible attractions of the Island. Last night a good friend of Casey's, Ashley, had arrived at the place as well, but it was late and she was too tired for a proper greeting. Ashley was a model and flew there to have a photo shoot, but promised she would find some time to meet them at their place in the morning.

The pair were sunbathing by a private pool on the back of their bungalow, Ashley had been instructed to simply walk in without knocking. The pool itself was large and just as luxurious as the rest of the complex. On both sides were a few comfortable sunbeds, on one side they were screened by a canopy roof, on the other - were lying in the full sun. The bungalow was also equipped with a bar filled with a wide variety of exotic alcohols.

Casey was lying back on the sunbed, her oiled tanned skin glistening in the morning sun. She was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit, it was high-cut at the bottom and had a deep cleavage at the top, the back was basically one strap going up from the thong, then separating into two straps which went over the shoulders. Mave was lying on a neighbouring sunbed dressed in a pair of tight speedos. They both had a strong even tan with no trace of tan lines; they were wearing swimsuits right now because they were expecting a visitor, usually they suntanned naked.

Ashley walked in casually, her high heels clicking on the tiled floor. She wore a colourful bikini with just a light short summer skirt over it. She was tall and slender, had toned muscles and surprisingly large D-cup breasts. Her complexion was dark and so were her hair, but she had dyed their ends red (at about one third of their length) which made them resemble flames. She waved at the pair cheerfully from across the pool, to which they got up and went to greet her. They kissed their cheeks and hugged, then all sat down in the shade. Unfortunately there was little time for a chat, because Ashley had to attend a photoshoot. They made some small talk and set up a date for the next day. When she left the pair talked about her good looks for a moment and speculated about seducing her.

The rest of the day, until the dinner was uneventful, after the meal the pair planned to go on a trip. One of Mave's associates owned a small private island by the name of Snorkel Island, it was a beautiful uninhabited place and the lovers were permitted to visit it whenever they wished. They rented a speedboat, took some food, drinks, swimsuits and towels and sailed away. They docked at a small, but well maintained pier, the only element of infrastructure on the island. The pair, holding hands like a pair of teenagers in love, went inland for a short hike. Three quarters later they returned, changed to their swimsuits and went into the water to swim. Mave was again wearing a pair of tight speedos, but Casey had a skimpy white bikini which revealed its second nature as soon as she got wet, it turned see through; it was not as obvious when she was swimming though. They swam in a relaxing fashion for half an hour, sometimes just lying on their back on the water, other times playing together like the aforementioned teenagers; being far from the crowds of tourists was so much better.

Casey was the first to get out of the water, Mave could finally admire the transparency of her wet swimsuit; and admire it he would, because the girl had a little show in her mind. Casey began to sway her fit wet body sensually, Mave swam closer to the shore, so he could see her better and stand on the bottom. The woman continued to dance sexily, she moved her hands over the curves and muscles of her body; her tanned wet skin glistened in the rays of sunshine that filtered through the trees. She turned her back to Mave, bent at the waist, then began to caress her long legs while slowly swaying her hips. The man felt tempted to go ashore and join his lover immediately, but he knew that the spectacle was far from over and it was all a part of the foreplay. Casey slowly straightened up, her palms ventured from her hips to her shoulders, then she began to untie her bikini top, her motions were slow and deliberate. She let the piece of fabric fall onto the ground, then turned around, but kept her palms on her breasts. She winked at Mave and slid her hands to her waist where she untied the bikini bottom, she let it fall to the ground as well and finally stood before her lover fully naked. Casey sat down on a large beach towel which they had placed there earlier and spread her legs. With her left hand she grabbed her firm breast, the other went down to her crotch, she began to gently finger her clit.

That was enough for Mave, as quickly as he could, with the water slowing down his stride, he joined his lover on the towel; when he reached the shore the large bulge in his speedos was clearly visible. Casey did not need to use her fingers for too long, her lover was soon lying between her legs and outstretching his skilled tongue. Mave was not only a superb licker, he also knew how to push Casey's buttons, he had learnt all of her most sensitive spots and never missed any of them; as the girl's skin was drying up, she was becoming wetter in different places.

Mave remained between his lover's legs only for a minute or two, because she too wanted to exhibit her oral skills. The man laid on the towel on his back, the thick long penis already standing tall and proud; the girl mounted him in a sixty-nine position and immediately took his cock into her mouth. Casey gently stroked the shaft with one hand, while fondling the testicles with the other, her lips and tongue softly caressed the head of the cock, it was quickly becoming swollen and sensitive. The girl went slowly for a short while, then took the penis deeper, first into her mouth and eventually into her throat. Mave was exceptionally well endowed, so she needed to use all of her deepthroating skills to accommodate his size. She assumed the right position, opened her throat, relaxed her muscles and carefully proceeded to swallow the huge cock. Moments later her chin was resting on Mave's underbelly, she kept it there for a while as the man continued to lick her. Casey repeated the motion several times gradually picking up the pace, but it was as much to give the man pleasure as to practise her fellating skills.

Oral sex was not their goal and soon the lovers changed their position. Casy laid down on her side, one leg lying straight on the ground, the other outstretched up, perpendicular to her body, it was resting on the man's shoulder. He was kneeling between her spread legs, his belly touching the inner thigh, his cock aimed at her waiting pussy. The man shoved his huge cock decisively into the wet pussy, Casey issued a loud moan. When the whole penis was in, Mave kept it there and kissed the girl's calf which was resting right by his face. He caressed the entire leg for a moment, but soon had enough of the teasing himself. He withdrew his cock as far as their position allowed and shoved it right back in; the man quickly reached his desired pace and was soon pounding his lover hard. In her position Casey had little room for manoeuvre, so she just lied down and enjoyed their lovemaking; her moans and cries grew gradually louder.

The lovers remained in their position for a while, Mave maintained the pace for the entire duration, but eventually came the time for a change. Casey raised up and the pair shared a long passionate kiss, then she got on all fours and Mave knelt behind her. The man leaned to kiss her neck and grabbed her breasts with both hands, he fondled them for a moment, before he eventually straightened up and guided his penis into her pussy. He grabbed Casey's hips and began to fuck her, he reached the desired fast pace almost instantly. This position might not have been as pleasurable for the woman and did not allow for equally deep penetration, but it enabled quicker pace and more forceful thrusts; at that stage it was exactly what they both wanted. Casey resumed her loud moans and cries just as quickly as Mave reached the fast pace.

They made love for a longer while, sometimes the man would slow down, release the girl's hips and caress her body, other times he would stop completely to again lean forward, kiss the back of her neck and fondle her breasts. Each time she would adjust her motions accordingly, bounce back against his thrusts or wiggle her hips; they were in the perfect synchronicity that only lovers could.

Many minutes later it was Casey who climaxed first, she issued a long ecstatic cry and clenched her vaginal muscles tightly. Mave had been waiting exactly for that, he no longer had to hold back and he shot a voluminous load inside of the girl's vagina. He never stopped thrusting his hips, although both their motions became hectic. Eventually their orgasms ended, with his cock still in her pussy Mave leaned forward again to kiss Casey's neck; then he slowly withdrew his cock, the semen soon began to ooze out.

They both laid down on the towel, cuddled and kissed; not a word was spoken. When they rested a little they went back into the water, naked this time, to swim leisurely for a while. Eventually they returned ashore, dried themselves up and sailed back to the mainland. They once again discussed their potential threesome with Ashley, this time with more details. How far they wanted to take it and how fast to get there. The model was an open minded adventurous woman, but even considering that trait they did not want to spook her by being too pushy. When the details were decided Casey reached for the phone and called her friend, they set a date for the next day's afternoon; Ashley did not know yet what awaited her.

For the dinner Casey put on an outfit that would be unacceptable in places that were not a tourist resort. Her top was made entirely of black lace and exposed more than it covered; her entire toned tanned shoulders were bare, as well as her firm abs. Her cleavage was mostly covered, but an underboob made up for that deficit. The top did not exactly have sleeves, but a bit of fabric covered the girl's biceps and it was connected to the main part; it offered a wide freedom of motions. Casey's skirt was simpler - short, black and loose, something that a dancer could have worn; underneath it she wore only a tiny black thong. The outfit was completed by a pair of black open-toe strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels and four centimetre tall platform.

The restaurant was a truly luxurious place, designed in an old fashioned style. Wooden furniture, wooden tiles, soft carpet, fluffy chairs and a gigantic bar with numerous kinds of alcohols; the shelves run along half of the lounge which made the bar dominate the entire spacious room. Ashley worked in a world of tight schedules, so she appeared right on time, they met at the entrance, greeted cordially, kissed their cheeks and went inside to take their booked table.

The model was wearing a little black dress which exposed nearly as much skin as Casey's outfit. It also was strapless, so her toned shoulders were bare, it had a deeper cleavage and was slightly shorter at the bottom, so Ashley's entire long legs were on display. She wore a pair of black patent heels on thirteen centimetre tall stilettos.

The company made small talk during the meal, the pair preferred to mention the main topic later, when they had all drunk more wine. Ashley told them some stories from a model's life and they shared with her all the hidden attractions of the island. Few glasses of wine later the pair told her about their yesterday's escapade and how it developed. She was curious about the details; Casey decided that it might be the right moment to mention her plans for Ashley. She approached the topic carefully, but eventually the word had to be spoken. Threesome. At first the model went silent with shock, then a confused smile appeared on her face, next she nodded her head lightly, before finally saying out loud "Yes". The conversation did not end there, they had to establish more details, but since the pair did not plan to take the kink any further, Ashley agreed to it all. When they finished the wine, with their heads a bit lighter, they went to the bedroom.

Already the way to their apartament became passionate with the occasional kissing and touching between all participants. It was all playful and spontaneous, the girls sometimes even giggled, but by the time they finally reached the room Mave could feel that his pants were becoming pretty tight. Once the door behind them closed, it all became even more chaotic. Everyone wanted to touch and kiss the other two, while at the same time they tried to undress themselves and others. It was a whirlpool of arms, legs and lips, but everybody were in a lustful enough state, that no-one even thought about complaining; eventually all of the clothes were taken off and scattered around the room

The trio reached the bed, the girls pushed Mave onto it and locked their lips together while still standing. The man would love to participate, but the sight in itself was hot enough for the moment; he half lied on the bed and enjoyed the spectacle. The kiss was long and sensual, their hands roamed over their fit naked bodies; he could not see it, but he was confident that their tongues mingled inside of their mouths.

When their lips finally parted the girls joined Mave on the bed and laid on each side of him. They caressed his torso and underbelly, but did not touch his cock yet. The man's hands were more possessive. he groped their firm fleshy thighs and reached for the buttocks. While the man remained in place the girls moved slightly higher on the bed, not to escape his palms, quite the opposite. Casey and Ashley laid on their sides with their breasts right by Mave's head. As they leaned towards each other, the man kissed Ashley's breast, then sucked onto the nipple, he also slid his palms between their legs, found their clits and began to finger them gently.

The girls kissed again, but also each placed a hand on Mave's chest, they slowly slid them towards his crotch. Casey grabbed the testicles and began to fondle them softly, while Ashley stroked the shaft at a leisurely pace. The man's fingers altered between the clits and the pussies, while his mouth moved from one breast to another. The girls occasionally stopped the kissing, during those moments their soft moans could be heard. The mutual caressing continued for a while.

Foreplay time eventually came to an end and the trio changed their position. The rules of hospitality would suggest that Ashley should be the first to get Mave's cock, but she was not ready yet to be in the very centre of attention. Casey had just the way to further warm her friend up. The hostess laid on her back and spread her legs wide; Mave got between them, he grabbed one of Casey's ankles and raised her leg, so that the foot was almost at the level of his face. With a gesture they both invited Ashley to join them and sit on Casey's face; despite her arousal the model was still somewhat shy, but she accepted the invitation nevertheless. She placed the knee of her left leg by her friend's shoulder and the foot of the right leg farther on the side, she half knelt half squatted right over Casey's mouth.

The hostess put her tongue and lips to work right away, she used her palms to caress the soft skin of Ashley's legs. Mave was not idle either, his penis was rock hard and had been leaking precum for awhile, with his fingers he had made sure that Casey's pussy was sufficiently wet as well; now came the time to put the two together. He gently slid his thick rod into his lover's waiting hole; Casey moaned into Ashley's pussy, but did not stop to lick her. Mave began to move his hips back and forth, slowly picking up the pace. The model's arousal grew quickly and soon her moans became louder and filled the room. The trio was still only starting and despite their genuine passion they still needed to find the right fit in the new configuration.

Casey had little experience with other women, but being one herself she knew where the sensitive spots lie; that plus their sheer genuine passion was enough to make the licking really effective. Mave on the contrary knew his lover perfectly, he had learnt all of Casey's most responsive points and could use his massive penis on her in every position. He chose a leisurely pace and was not using too much force either, their current position was perfect for slow deep sensual lovemaking, just right for a start of a threesome. They continued the spontaneous, but somewhat chaotic sex for a while, it was Casey who decided to make a change.

The hostess sensed that her guest finally became ready to assume a more central role, she stopped licking her pussy and gently pushed her off her face. Ashley understood the gesture, she knelt down behind Casey's head and the two women kissed; it was short, because their heads were pointed in opposite directions. Mave continued to slowly penetrate his lover until the girls' lips parted. Only then he withdrew his penis and the trio rearranged their configuration.

This time it was the man's turn to lie on his back, as he did so his thick long cock continued to stand erect and proud. Casey knelt down over his face in a similar fashion as Ashley had done earlier, only both of her knees were resting on the bed; Mave began to lick her pussy even before their guest mounted his cock. The model assumed a variation of a reverse cowgirl position, her body was slightly sideways to the man, thanks to that angle Casey and her could see each other. That position was somewhat taxing on the woman's muscles, but as a model Ashley was fit and had an impressive stamina. She resumed the lovemaking at about the same spot Mave had left it, she had to be slow and careful because of the man's size. Her boyfriend was well endowed as well, thanks to that experience she was not afraid of Mave's huge penis and knew how to proceed. Her strong thighs worked to move her body up and down, as she and Casey maintained eye contact.

Ashley smiled when she noticed the growing arousal expressed on her friend's face, she was aware that her own face must have had a similar expression. Mave again used his skill and knowledge of Casey's weak spots to offer her exquisite pleasure, but still he did not go too fast. It would have been impolite, if the hostess was the first to climax, so the man teased his lover a little.

The model had to use had hands for support, but Casey's were free, she used them to caress the other participants' bodies, but mostly she gently played with her friend's breasts and nipples. Few times the guest stopped her bouncing on Mave's cock and the two women leaned in for a short kiss. Despite these interruption the pace of their lovemaking was increasing, during these intermission the woman remained impaled on the man's penis and she rotated her hips in circles. Ashley's thighs were working relentlessly as she now fearlessly impaled herself on the thick rod, her motions were becoming more decisive and deep. Her moans were getting louder as well, so did Casey's; the cacophony of their mixed groans and cries was filling the room. With the constant caressing and occasional pauses for kissing the trio continued their lovemaking for a longer while.

Slowly but gradually Ashley was increasing the pace of her motions, her groans were getting louder too. At one point they turned into cries and her tones reached a higher pitch, her moves became rapid, shallow and hectic, as her entire body trembled in ecstasy. The man stopped licking Casey and began to work his hips up and down to further enhance the model's orgasm. The climax was as long and intense, as the entire experience was new. The girl eventually ran out of breath and her loud cries went silent, then she collapsed onto Mave, her body still trembling. When she finally calmed down, she dismounted the man's cock and lay down on the bed next to him. The trio cuddled for a while and rested.