Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled. "Who knows, maybe someday the girls might even put on a little show for the boys."

Karen stopped stroking and looked up with a blank expression. Audrey winked back. "Relax dear, I did say someday, we'll talk about it more in the future."

She looked back at Casey. "Well I guess that about wraps up the basics Sweetie-pie, so let's move on."

"Wait, you forgot about Brutus."

"Oh yeah, you're right, I did forget about him. Your lovely wife is correct sissyboy, there is one more thing. Since Maxi is the founder of the club and its most influential member, she is afforded certain privileges. One of those perks is being able to summon any Tinkerbell she wants to play with her husband Bruce. No other lady can do that, fags only have to play with whoever their lady wants them to, but if Maxi wants your sissy ass for the night, you go.

Bruce is about your age, maybe a little younger, and he's a very nice guy, everyone likes him. He's kind of small, 5' 6 or so, and about 130 pounds. He's also rather effeminate, and his girly name is Susan, or Sue. But the peculiar thing about Bruce is that he has a fucking huge dick. My Jamie is a big boy with his ten inches, but Bruce is a few inches bigger than him, and because his cock is so big a lot of people call him Brutus. I don't know who started it but it stuck. Just make sure when you talk to him you call him Susan, he doesn't like the name Brutus.

Well anyway, since he enjoys fucking the shit out of any fag who takes him on, no Tinkerbell wants to be with him more than once in a while, so Maxi tries to spread his big dick around. He's reamed Jamie's ass a few times, and I must say I've never heard my husband squeal like that before. So just keep in mind, you're gonna be Brutus's bitch every once in a while."

Then she said to no one in particular, "I think it's pee-pee time for Audrey, I'll be right back dear, please don't let the bitch cum yet."

With that, she walked out leaving Karen and Casey alone for the first time since she tied him to the bed. Karen returned her hand to Jamie's pants, but just let it sit still, feeling Casey's hardness underneath.

She Sighed deeply. "I'm sorry everything happened like this Casey, I wanted to break it to you nice and slow, but you know Audrey, the queen bee, she has to be the center of everything. I know you can't see it, and I don't blame you because she's being such a bitch to you, but Audrey really is a nice girl. I think once all this stuff gets settled, you and her might actually get to like each other."

He just stared at her with dead eyes.

"Yeah OK, I get it, but I really do think it's true. Well anyway, I'm just tired of denying what turns me on, and I'm not saying you were making me do that, I was doing it on my own. You have experimented with other guys in your life, and from what you told me you liked it. Well I'm ready to experiment a little too, but it's very important to me that you understand and be part of it. And when I found out about Jamie and corduroy, right after playing around with Audrey for the first time, I don't know, it just seemed like they were perfect for both of us."

She took a deep breath and removed the gag, and before he could speak she kissed him. He didn't respond at first, but after a few seconds he relented and they kissed passionately for a minute. When they separated they just stared into each other's eyes for about thirty seconds or so.

"I liked that Casey, and I want it to be nice between us, so please start getting into it, for my sake if nothing else."

He continued to stare and remained mute, but after a few seconds he took a deep breath and his face relaxed a little. "All this lady's club shit is real, isn't it?"

She smiled nervously and slowly nodded.

"And Jamie's really a crossdresser?"

"Yes Casey."

"And the corduroy and ten-inch cock?"

She nodded. "The corduroy. I've never seen his dick, so I'm taking Audrey's word for that."

Hearing that made him feel a lot better, and something about him showing an interest in Jamie's dick made her feel a little relieved. They talked a little more, nothing involved, mostly just confirming the realities of the situation.

"Alright girl, Audrey's feeling better, what do you say we give your Tinkerbell a treat?"

She walked behind Karen, rubbed her shoulders, then leaned down and whispered. "We're ready dear."

Karen's face changed. Her look of intimacy disappeared and was replaced with a devilish grin he'd never seen before. She backed up a little, picked up Jamie's black corduroy jeans, shook them out and laid them neatly on his belly and chest. It was the same thing she did when she let him jerk off and shoot his load all over a pair of her corduroys. She pulled the wide-wale dress pants off his cock and threw them to the side.

"You know I've never really been good at jerking you off with corduroy Casey, so I'll leave that for an expert like Jamie to do in the future, for now I'm just going to do what I do best."

She grabbed his boner with her bare hand and started jerking him off.

Audrey chimed in. "That's it girl, make your fag splatter his sperm all over Jamie's corduroys. Go ahead Daisy May, make a nice big gooey mess on my husband's pants."

Karen was good at jerking him off, and it didn't take long before he was breathing hard and letting out little whimpers. He was so engrossed staring at the corduroys he was about to sperm, that he didn't even notice Angie until he was standing right next to the bed.