Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 14

Story Info
Mistress Maxi - Part 3.
6.5k words
4.33
5.2k
3
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over here princess, it's time for you to be my husband's little fuck-bunny."

The time had come.

He obediently walked over and she instructed him to drape himself over the stacked pillows, then bury his face in the corduroy pants on the other pillow. He did, and between the pillows, the bedspread and Susan's pants his whole body was now rubbing against corduroy. He liked that a lot. With his favorite fabric turning him on and the alcohol calming him down, he was as ready. He felt Susan climb on the bed behind him and immediately felt her greased up mushroom pressing against his boy-pussy.

Maxie began rubbing his back. "It's time for my pretty girl to lose her cherry."

Without any warning Susan popped her mushroom in and followed it with a few inches of hard cock. It hurt like hell and Debbie squealed into the pants while kicking his feet against the bed. Susan waited a full minute for Debbie to calm down, then pushed ten or eleven inches up his shitter. Again he squealed and she waited for him to adjust.

Maxie said in a gentle voice. "That's a good girl Debbie dear, you're such a pretty little sissy."

Susan pulled it all the way out, then slowly shoved it back in again to the same depth, getting the same reaction. She did that several more times until he stopped squealing and relaxed a little, she then started fucking him that deep with a slow steady rhythm. After a few minutes his rectum adjusted to its huge intruder and he actually began to enjoy the reaming, it felt a lot like when Jamie fucked him with his ten-inch dick, and Debbie always loved it when he did.

As she plowed his pooper, Susan and Maxi discussed how good their little fag was doing and how happy they were with him. By then Debbie was really enjoying Susan's dick and moaned with pleasure as he felt up all the corduroy. In fact, being a fuck-bunny in a sea of corduroy felt so wonderful that he wished he was completely naked. Occasionally she shoved it in an inch or so deeper, getting to twelve inches, and he gasped loudly and jumped, but the shock to his rectum lessened each time she did it. She drilled her boner into Debbie like that for about a half an hour, and by then she was giving him a steady twelve inches. He never felt so full or so fucked in his life, and didn't think he could possibly take another inch without splitting in two.

At one point he heard Maxi say. "I think it's time dear."

With her boner still stuck a foot deep in his ass she laid down on his back.

Maxi said. "Alright sweetheart, I want you to relax."

She gently stroked the back of his head and he felt Susan's mushroom pushing deeper. He kicked his feet against the bed and squealed, "no-no-no, please no", into her pants, but Susan didn't stop until she was another inch deeper. She then pulled it back a couple of inches and pushed back again. She kept working it in and out until Debbie was taking a full thirteen inches without squealing. After a little while she repeated the process until she had all fourteen inches of her monstrous boner shoved up his shitter.

Debbie got a little lightheaded, and forget the cliché about it bursting through his belly button, with Susan it actually felt like her mushroom was somewhere inside his belly. He knew that was impossible, but that's what it felt like.

When her ball sack pressed against his he realized she had every fucking inch of her huge cock inside him, and that both scared and excited him. She kept it buried there for a minute or two until his feet stopped kicking and his body relaxed. She had him stuck to the bed like a bug stuck to a board with a pin. He could flail his arms and legs around all he wanted but there was absolutely nothing he could do about it, her cock was shoved into him right to his core. He never felt so full in his life and he hoped to God her dick didn't grow anymore.

He heard Susan purr and moan as she kissed the back of his neck, she obviously loved being balls deep in a faggot's pussy. Maxi seemed very pleased with him as well. She drew close and told him in a very pleasant voice that if he continued to behave she'd give him a nice reward. At that point however he wasn't thinking about rewards, he just wanted to survive the fucking. She asked him if he was OK but all he could manage a quasi-affirmative moan in response, his entire focus was on the huge mushroom in his belly.

"I think he's ready dear."

Susan lifted herself up and pulled her dick back a few inches, then slowly pushed it back in. She did it again and again and Debbie could handle it at times but at other times he squealed and kicked the bed. After about ten minutes she started pulling half her cock out and drilling it right back in, and Debbie's rectum eventually adjusted to that as well. Susan wasn't in any hurry to cum, she really liked fucking her fag and wanted to make it last.

She's been raping his rectum for over an hour when she finally pulled her dick all the way out and shoved it back in, right to the balls. Debbie grunted and squealed and felt all his strength disappear. She started fucking him slowly at first, reaming her full fourteen inches in and out, and he eventually became completely paralyzed. He was nothing more than a ragdoll at that point, letting out muffled squeals and long helpless groans. She then gradually increased her pace, faster and faster until she was fucking him in earnest.

Maxie rubbed his back and talked to him sweetly as Susan banged the shit out of her bitch, slapping her big balls against his with every stroke. He buried his face in Susan's soft mid-wale gaucho pants and endured the ride as best he could, and in the middle of it all, the little pervert made a mental note that he really liked those pants.

He knew the fucking was for her pleasure, not his. She was brutalizing his rectum simply to empty her ball sack, but something about that was very exciting. He liked being used like that. He couldn't feel his cock anymore and his bladder and prostate were numb, so for all he knew he might've leaked a load of jizzum, or pissed all over the pillows by then. He hoped that wasn't the case though, because if it was Maxi might stop being nice.

Finally after an hour and a half, she couldn't hold back anymore and started grunting loudly as she went over the edge, filling Debbie's bowels with a huge load of warm jizzum. At least he thought it was her jizzum, his insides were so churned up by then that he wasn't sure what he was feeling anymore. When her ball sack was empty she collapsed on his back and kept her cock buried to the hilt. He heard her purr as she kissed the back of his neck and he felt good, he'd survived the fucking and both ladies seemed very happy with him, Maxi even kissed his cheek. He knew it was a crazy though but if he ever regained his ability to move, he thought he might like to do it again. Well, not right away.

She remained on his back for a while, slowly wiggling her shrinking penis around in his rectum as she basked in her after-glow. Even when limp her penis was about eight or nine inches long, and to Debbie that still felt like a good fuck from anyone else.

He heard Maxi say. "Let's go dear, we have a long day ahead of us. Why don't we let the fag recuperate for a while and then we'll all get together again?"

Susan let out a sexy moan that indicated approval, then slowly pulled her cock out of his rectum.

Debbie was exhausted, and never felt so empty after a fucking before. His wife had a few big dildos but none were as big a Susan's cock, and knowing it was a real flesh and blood, sperm spitting dick made if feel very different. He knew his ass made Susan's cock feel really good so she'd probably want to do it again, and based on Maxi's statement he guessed it would happen before the day was over.

Being completely paralyzed Debbie remained motionless on the bed, the only thing he could feel was the corduroy rubbing against his face and everything from his waist down. That wonderful feeling, coupled with the knowledge that he'd survived the fucking, put him in corduroy fag heaven. He heard Susan say something and leave, then after a few minutes he heard Maxi call for Sonya.

When she arrived Maxi again sounded very business-like. "I want you to take Debbie in the bathroom and get him cleaned up, dressed and ready. I'll return in about forty-five minutes. And Sonya dear, make sure you give his bottom the treatment." She then left.

Debbie didn't like being totally defenseless and alone with Sonya. She cursed him in a combined Spanish/English for a moment, then walked over and looked at his gaping asshole.

"It's lucky for you they're not done with you puto, because if they were I'd shove my fist in right to the elbow. God, you fucking maricóns make me sick."

She helped him off the bed and into the bathroom, then sat him on the toilet. She spent several minutes mixing something in a bowl, and while she did she insulted him and asked him why he didn't grow a pair of balls and act like a man.

He managed to ignore most of it but eventually reached his limit. "Well if fags disgust you so much, why do you work here missy?"

He immediately realized how pathetic it sounded and felt embarrassed by his own wimpiness.

She looked up from the bowl with a bored smirk. "Because the pay's good puto, now shut the fuck up."

He ignored her. "Well then, why are you wearing corduroy pants?"

She laughed. "They're part of my uniform you fucking idiot, it's got nothing to do with you."

He felt even more foolish and shut up, but continued to stare at her trousers and convince himself she was lying. He had no idea why but she excited him, and even though she'd given him every reason not to, he was attracted to her. She ordered him to stand up and bend over facing the toilet, then used a wash cloth to clean his bottom. When finished, she used a large bulb syringe to fill his rectum with the cream she'd concocted, then smeared some on his asshole. She positioned a Kotex pad in the crack of his ass, then helped him into a pair of corduroy short-shorts, and the fact that Maxi supplied something corduroy for him to wear gave him a little thrill.

He was also pleasantly surprised by how good the cream felt in his rectum. Its soothing effect began to restore his strength and energy. Another thing he liked was being handled by Sonya, she wasn't being gentle or affectionate in any way, he just liked having her hands on him.

She dressed him in his skirt, applied a fresh coat of lipstick, fixed his wig and then blindfolded him. As she guided him back to the playroom she cursed him again, but she was a little less snotty this time, which for her almost seemed like affection. She ordered him to kneel, then lifted his hand and put it down on a corduroy clad leg.

He heard Maxi's voice. "I'm glad to see you back on your feet again Debbie. Well, sort of. Karen asked me if I would facilitate one of your mystery dates, I think that's how she referred to them. The gentleman seated in front of you called your wife and requested a blow job from you, and your wife assured him you'd be more than happy to oblige. From what I understand he came in your mouth yesterday, so you two are old friends. Now be a good sissyboy and suck his dick. Do you understand Debbie dear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Excellent! I'll be back in a little while. Bon appétit."

It'd become obvious he wasn't there just to be Susan's bitch. Apparently Maxi planned a whole day of whoring and intended to supply him with plenty of dicks to keep him busy. Suddenly realizing he was in full drag and about to suck the dick of a guy he knew for the second time, he felt extremely humiliated, more than he'd ever felt before. It was further compounded when he realized his wife was pimping him out to his teammates. For a moment he almost grew a pair of balls and objected but then remembered he was dealing with Maxi, and for many reasons he was going to do whatever she wanted.

Resigning himself to his fate, he slid his hands up the guy's thighs and liked the feel of the mid-wale fabric. He took a deep breath, gathered a little more strength and started rubbing his face against his trousers. He knew whoever was in those pants was someone he just played softball with two days ago, someone he knew, and knew him. He also knew he'd soon be playing ball with two guys who came in his mouth, and he'd have no idea which two.

He unzipped his pants and as he took his dick in his mouth he thought about what Mistress Dorothy said the day before. She described a fantasy where he was blindfolded, dressed in a corduroy cheerleader outfit and going down the line sucking off half his teammates, not knowing which half. The humiliation involved in her fantasy and what he was doing at that moment was very intense, and the fact that her fantasy might very well become a reality someday was boggling his mind. He knew there was nothing he could do about it though, Karen was his mistress and he was her bitch, all he could do now was try and enjoy it. After all, for the time being, not knowing who the guys were meant it was all about corduroy and cock, and nothing more.

As he thought about wearing the cheerleader outfit he got more and more excited, and the guy's dick reaped the benefit of all his horniness. At one point he started moaning and Debbie tried real hard to identify the voice, but it was impossible, and after thinking about it he decided he was better off not knowing. It only took about fifteen minutes before his mystery date squirted in his mouth, and Debbie managed to swallow the whole load balls to belly. After gently sucking his penis until it was limp, he took his mouth off and sat back on his heels. He heard the guy zip up his pants and the sound drove home the fact that he was indeed a sissy cocksucking whore, it was no longer a fantasy, it was a reality. He wondered if Maxi was right, maybe he already was a eunuch even though he still had his balls.

He heard Maxi voice. "Thank you for calling ahead and being prompt, Karen requested you get in touch with her when you were done. Sonya will show you the way out, have a nice day."

He heard everyone leave, so he sat on the floor because his knees were getting tired. A few minutes later he heard someone enter and the door close. The next thing he felt was the blind fold being pulled off, then a sudden bright light. He shielded his eyes and after a moment saw Maxi standing directly in front of him. She stood with her hands on her hips in a very commanding pose, and the look on her face was one of amusement. She let him focus for a few seconds.

"Get on your knees fag."

He did so quickly.

"You're mine now princess, and you damn well better not disappoint me. Got it?"

He nodded.

Keeping her eyes locked on his she slowly stripped off her trousers, shook them out and folded them neatly. She wore no panties and his eyes were drawn to the finely trimmed bush covering her mound. It was blond and he wondered if that was natural, but not having a death wish he didn't ask. Her legs showed some age, but again, not nearly as much as he anticipated. She laid her pants on the bed and then sat in the chair in front of him. He stared at her bush and couldn't believe he was actually kneeling between Maxine Montgomery's naked legs. From the moment Karen joined the Lady's Club he wondered what it'd be like to lick Maxi's pussy. She spoke to him in an even tone as if they were strangers on a bus, rather than the queen and her sissy slave.

"You've been a very good sissyboy Debbie, you've made Susan very happy. It's not very often we find a faggot who can handle Susan's cock as well as you did. I must admit, I'm impressed. Susan really enjoyed herself, and I think she'll want you to be her bitch a lot more in the future."

Debbie wasn't so sure he liked hearing that.

"And since you've made Susan happy, you'll now get the opportunity to pleasure me."

She paused and stared at him, and after a few seconds he realized his what she was waiting for.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you for your generosity, you are most kind."

She smirked momentarily, then resumed her smile. "I've heard from several sources that you're well skilled at cunnilingus, and in light of your behavior so far I've decided to give you the opportunity to prove it to me."

"Thank you Mistress, I want to please you in any way I can."

"Well princess, for the sake of your sissy balls I hope you live up to your reputation."

He looked as if he wanted to say something, and she waited him out. Finally getting up the nerve he said. "Mistress Maxine, may I make a request?"

"What is it Debbie?"

"May I please re-position the way you're sitting?"

"What are you talking about fag?"

"Well, if you move your hips forward and raise your legs a bit, it makes your pussy much more accessible, and I think you'll enjoy the licking a lot better."

She was surprised by his intelligent assessment of the situation, and after a few seconds moved herself as recommended. The faggot was right, she was more comfortable. His face was now just inches from her pussy but he remained still and stared at her. It took her a few seconds before she realized what he was waiting for, and she admired how well trained he was.

"Yes princess, go ahead, you may lick my pussy."

He gave her a quick smile and gazed at her muff for a moment, then started with little kisses all around her finely trimmed mound, treating it very tenderly. After a minute he started delivering random licks to her pussy in between his kisses. She was somewhat lubricated already and his tongue spread it around while adding his saliva to the mix. Maxi loved his slow approach and after a few minutes settled back in the chair. She enjoyed the unhurried attention her pussy was receiving. He continued that way for about 20 minutes, adding some probing licks to her vagina. He also gave more targeted ones to her clitty in an effort to coax it out of hiding.

As she settled in she thought. The fag may be a cocksucking tinkerbell, but the ladies weren't lying, he genuinely knows how to worship a lady's muff.

"Worship" was an accurate description when it came to Debbie. He wasn't aggressive with a woman's pussy, instead he made love to it with his mouth. The slow, disciplined, but always increasing tempo enticed his lady's orgasm, but didn't demand it. As he worshiped her opening flower it made her want her orgasm intensely, yet at the same time not want it at all. For as much as she might want to feel ecstasy, she knew that ecstasy would bring an end to the worshiping.

With her clitty no longer hiding and Debbie teasing it with a gently aggressive tongue flicking, she found herself getting so aroused that she started feeling up her own tits, something she rarely did with Susan. When she noticed him watching her another wave of arousal swept over her. His eyes bulged and he moaned into her pussy, displaying his own arousal. She imagined his boner was leaking pre-cum into his shorts, then admonished herself for thinking about his sissy dick at all. She forgot about it quickly though when his tongue focused entirely on her clitty. It flicked it in a very intense and deliberate manor, which was a complete change from his easy going start.

He'd been worshiping her pussy for about forty-five minutes and she wasn't the least bit tired or sore. She had to admit the little bitch seemed to know exactly what to do, and when to do it. All his prior teasing had turned her clitty into a little feminine boner of anticipation, and now that his tongue was playing it like a fiddle her arousal increased exponentially. Suddenly the orgasm he'd been enticing, and she'd been keeping at bay, came rushing to the surface. She pulled on her nipples and her hips began to buck without permission. She was losing control and she liked it a lot.

12