Casino Plot Ch. 19

Story Info
Another walk back to camp.
6.8k words
4.77
8k
1

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

With everyone else leaving, Lee and the four contestants headed off to their cars. They had no illusions about being able to make it there without being stopped. They could see the cars in the distance, but they could also see all the people on the way.

Lee tried to get through the crowd as quickly as possible. She remembered what those three guys wanted to do, and she so wanted to avoid that. The problem was that people wanted to see her tits and her holes, so she had to stop and show them to everyone.

The colonel would bend over and open her cheeks, or stand up and spread her legs and her lips. Anything to give the folks what they wanted and get to her car. Finally, the crowd got tired of having her open her pussy and ass, and began to wonder off.

For just a second Lee thought she might make it. But then she looked to where her car was. Standing by it were four men. Three she recognized from the previous night.

"There she is, I told you she'd be along. Do you have your token?" Lee could hear the men talking. One of the guys from the other night was talking to the man she hadn't seen before. "You gotta try out those tits, and then we can pass her around."

Colonel Kwan wanted to run to her car, but that wasn't an option. So she just stood there, as the strange man walked up to her and began squeezing her boobs. Lee just stood there, arms at her sides, while the guy enjoyed her tits.

When he was done playing with them, the man turned back to his friends. "So, what now?"

"Now? Now we give her our tokens and have some fun. She has three great holes and we get to use all of them. We just bend her over and take turns in them."

The four guys handed Lee their tokens. The little colonel really didn't want to take them. She knew what taking them meant. But, not taking them wouldn't change anything. She put them on the ground near her and waited for what came next.

Lee watched as the four men all took their pants off. Then the first one simply walked up to her, pulled her head down and stuck his dick in her mouth. She had barely started to suck, when a second man stuck his cock up her pussy.

The two men stuck it into Lee from both ends. The other two men stood off to the side and waited their turns. After a couple of minutes, the two guys inside of Lee pulled out of her. Then she was spun to her left and the other two guys took over.

Lee never even had a chance to lift her head. As soon as she was pulled around, she was sucking another dick. And to make it worse, this time the guy behind her stuck his pole up her ass.

As that dick went into her butt, Lee gasped for air. The result was that she sucked down really hard on that cock. After that, she tried to concentrate on working on the dick in her mouth. Anything to take her mind off the one pistoning her asshole.

When the guy in her butt pulled out, at first Lee was relieved. But then she was pulled to her left again. The dick that had started in her pussy was now in her face. Her poor face was already covered in pussy juice, now she'd have to taste her own. Just then, the guy behind her put his rod in her cunt. That pushed her forward and she was sucking dick again.

Lee tried not to think about the taste. Just relax and suck another dick. Another guy she didn't know was fucking her. She figured she should be used to that by now. It was just that she wasn't. But then he pulled out, so it didn't matter anyway.

One more turn, and now she was facing the pole that had been up her ass. She had dreaded this. But the guys had let her off the hook yesterday, so she could be washed. That had happened now, so she had no more excuses. The miserable colonel just opened her mouth and let the guy push it in. Then, to make it worse, the guy behind her pushed his up her butt. Now there would be another one to suck after it had been in there.

Lee mostly just made sure not to cry as she licked on the cock that had been in her asshole. It wouldn't help, and these guys were going to fuck her whether she liked it or not.

For the next 15 minutes or so, Lee let herself be turned from one guy to the next. She made sure not to think about the holes the dicks in front of her had been in. She just took them in her mouth and sucked on them. The guys behind her stuck theirs in whichever hole they wanted, and Lee let them just go to work in there.

Finally, one of the dicks she was sucking shot off in her mouth. Lee sucked and swallowed as the guy moaned and held her head. Some guy was behind her fucking her ass, which just pushed her farther down on the cock in her mouth. When the guy in front finished dumping cum in her mouth, the one in her ass pulled out and let her be turned again.

Quickly, she had cocks in her mouth and ass again. This time, the guy in ass her came while she was sucking. She felt him spurt into her guts while she sucked the other dick. When he pulled out of her asshole, she was turned once more.

Now there was only the guy in front of her. Lee sucked, and this time he held her there till he came. After she had swallowed another full load, she was spun around to the guy who had cum up her ass.

Lee had thought he would be done, but he wanted his dick back in her mouth. This time, it had not only been up her butthole, but it was covered in cum as well. Colonel Kwan just opened her mouth and let him put it in. Apparently, she was supposed to clean it. Anyway, there was still a guy behind her fucking her pussy. So it wasn't like she was going anywhere.

They kept Lee there until the guy fucking her shot his load in her pussy. Then she was spun around one last time to clean the cum off that dick. She obediently opened her mouth and cleaned it off. After a few minutes, the last guy pulled his dick out of her mouth.

While Lee was just standing there, the four men dressed and left. They said nothing to Colonel Kwan. The Korean girl just stood there a while. It was a struggle both to breathe and to not be sick. When she was finally sure she had accomplished both, Lee picked the tokens up off the ground and stumbled to her car.

The twins thought they might get away relatively easily. There was a good crowd around them, but no one had a token. After all, there weren't many left now. Gitte and Gertie were posed this way and that. They showed off their pussies and assholes. And they held their tits up when asked. But no one was touching them, and soon they'd get to leave.

"Hey, let's have them eat each other!"

Both sisters gasped as they heard that. They remembered, people didn't need tokens to make them do that. Janice had said that was a pose they had to do if asked. Oh God! Maybe no one would pick up on that idea.

"That's a great idea!"

"Yeah, we were told we could have them do what we wanted. Damn, I'd love to watch two twins eat each other's pussy!"

"Let's get them on their sides and put their heads into each other's cunt."

"YEAH!"

Tears were forming in both twins' eyes. Once again, they were laying on their sides with one leg up in the air. Then they were told to get their faces into each other's vaginas. There was no way out of it. Gertie and Gitte each pressed their faces into the other one's pussy.

The twins began to lick cunts. The crowd insisted they stick their tongues up the holes, so they did that as well. There was nothing really pleasurable about it. They just put their tongues where the crowd wanted to see them and let them watch.

After a bit, people asked them to put their tongues up assholes. Gitte was going to say something, but then she felt Gertie's tongue probing her anus. Her sister was right. Just do it and get it over with. Gitte rubbed her tongue over Gertie's anal wrinkles. Then she pushed it up into the hole.

The twins stayed there, with their tongues up each other's asshole. They licked around in there a little so the crowd wouldn't complain. And they waited to be allowed to pull them out.

After a few minutes, the crowd got tired of watching. No one said anything, people just drifted away. Gitte didn't really know when the last person left. She just knew she was looking around and no one was there. Quickly, she pulled her tongue out of her sister's asshole. A second later, she felt Gertie's tongue leave her anus as well.

The twins didn't say anything to each other. They each just got in their cars and got the Hell out of there.

Sue Lynn wasn't as lucky as the twins. It was still better than the day before, though. She was posing and showing off her asshole, but this time there were only three guys waiting with tokens. The southern colonel continued showing off her parts and resigned herself to being buttfucked again by a group of guys. She had no illusions about where those three men were going to want to stick their dicks.

When everyone else had left, and only the three guys were left, Sue Lynn just wanted to get it over with. "So, what do you guys want?"

"Our friends, said uh, well, uh, well uh they uh said that well that they had all fucked your big ass. Is that true?"

Sue Lynn almost laughed. The three guys with all their clothes on seemed more embarrassed than she was.

"Yep, that's true."

"Well, uh, can we do it too?"

"Sure, I'll just bend over the car and you can all stick it in there."

Sue Lynn did just as she said. She bent herself over the hood of her car and waited to be plowed up the butt. At least her chauffeur would get another nice show. Very shortly, the colonel felt her big butt cheeks being pulled apart. She prepared herself for the dick that she knew was coming up the hole. But then a discussion broke out.

"So, who gets to go first."

"I'm holding her ass, so I guess I will."

"Damn, look at that pussy. It looks nice, too."

At that Sue Lynn's ears perked up. Maybe at least one of the guys would use her vagina. That was at least better than in her asshole. That hope didn't last long, though.

"Yeah but look at that butthole. God that looks tight."

"Yeah, you're right. All right, you go first. I don't mind going last."

With the order decided, the guy holding onto Sue Lynn's ass simply took his cock out and stuck it up her hole.

Colonel Fairchild just lay there on the car while the guy went in and out of her anus. She still didn't like having strangers in there, but she was used to it enough now that it didn't hurt at all. So Sue Lynn just relaxed and let the guys take their turns in her asshole.

One after another, they stuck their rods through her anus and up into her guts. They each stirred around in there for a bit, and then left a load of cum up in there. When each guy had finished, he just zipped himself up and walked away.

When the third guy was done, though, he waited for Sue Lynn to get up. "Hey, so my friends said you cleaned up the last guy last night. Can you do that for me?"

There wasn't any arguing with that. "Sure."

The guy came over and Sue Lynn let him put the filthy thing in her mouth. She sucked on it and licked all the cum off it. At least when she got him clean, he'd go away.

When she felt that she had everything licked off of the guy's dick, Sue Lynn just let it fall out of her mouth.

"Thanks, beautiful." And with that, the last guy put his dick away and walked off. Sue Lynn just shook her head. Well, at least the last one had said something nice.

The driver got out to help her again. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help looking at that ass as he came over. He didn't say anything, though. He just reached down to help his passenger into the car.

"You like my big butt, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, it's fabulous."

"You want to fuck it again."

"Sure, but I don't want to be greedy. You were nice enough to let me do it yesterday."

"Go ahead, you can stick it in there again. Enjoy yourself."

Sue Lynn bent herself over the car again. Sure enough, her driver was quickly back up her butt. The colonel just relaxed and let him have a good time in there. At least someone nice was fucking her ass.

The driver went in and out of that hole. The view of his dick going through that anus while he held that huge ass open was incredible. The first time he started to cum, he began to speed up. But she had said to enjoy himself, so he slowed down. He wanted to stay up Sue Lynn's ass as long as he could.

Sue Lynn felt him get bigger inside her, and she also felt him stop himself. "It's ok, take your time. I don't mind. Fuck it as long as you want." The colonel put her head back down and chilled out. She loosened her muscles and just let her driver plow away at her rectum. It was easy enough to take it.

The man kept up an easy rhythm for ten or fifteen minutes. After that, he couldn't hold back any more. He pushed himself as far into that anus as he could possibly get, and he left a huge load of cum way up inside there.

Even after he came, the driver kept his dick in Sue Lynn's ass as long as he could. It was another minute or two before he softened so much, he couldn't stop the colonel's anal muscles from pushing him out.

He was standing there panting, as Sue Lynn got up off the car again.

"Did you like that?"

The guy just nodded. He couldn't talk yet.

Sue Lynn wrapped her hand around his dick. "Would you like me to clean it for you?"

Once again he nodded. Then the colonel was bending down in front of him. She opened her mouth and sucked him in. As soft as he was now, she had now trouble getting his whole dick in her mouth. He couldn't believe the amazing warmth surrounding his cock as he felt Sue Lynn's lips press up against his abdomen.

Colonel Fairchild sucked hard on that dick that was filling her mouth. She ran her tongue all over it and made sure to get it completely clean. She thought the guy might get hard again, and she had actually been willing to take a load in her mouth for him as well. But apparently, her asshole had completely drained him. He moaned with pleasure, but didn't get hard again.

When his dick was totally clean, Sue Lynn released it from her mouth. The guy was smiling from ear to ear. "God, that was great, thank you. What the Hell is that?!"

"What's wrong, what do you see?"

"I don't know. It looks like something glowing between your legs."

Sue Lynn stood with her legs apart so the guy could see. After what he had just done, showing him her pussy didn't seem like a big deal. "What do you see?"

"Dear GOD! What is that?" As he was saying that, the man reached between Sue Lynn's legs and touched something.

"OWWWWWWWWWW! GOD! What did you DOOO!? OW OW OW OW OW!!!"

Sue Lynn was hopping up and down like a bunny. She had also grabbed her crotch and was holding her pussy with both hands?

"WHAT DID YOU DOOOO?"

"Sorry, I just touched it. What did they do to your clit?"

"My CLIT! What's wrong with it?"

"God, it looks like a little red Christmas light."

"Man, that STUNG!" Sue Lynn had settled back down, but she was still panting.

"I knew something had happened to it. Janice gave me some medicine to rub on it. I'll do it when I get back to camp."

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay." With that, Sue Lynn got up and got into the car, while the driver fixed his clothing and got into his seat. Neither one of them said anything else during the trip.

Like the others, Ruth had a crowd to perform for. She dutifully showed everyone her pussy and butthole. When her asshole came into view, a few people gasped.

"God, lady, that looks like it's sore."

"It is, it burns. How bad does it look."

"Damn, it looks like it's completely swollen shut."

"Well, they gave me some medicine. When I get back, I'll put it on there."

"Your tit looks sore, too."

"It hurts, but it's ok. I'll stay and let you guys all look."

"Thanks, you do look great. Can you open your pussy up?"

"Sure thing." Ruth stood up and spread her legs wide apart. Then she reached in, found her flaps, and pulled them as far apart as they would go. She could have opened it up bending over, but she actually wanted to see people enjoying her pussy.

"That is a pretty pussy."

"Thank you, I'll hold it open as long as you like."

It was a while. Ruth couldn't help smiling as she saw how many people liked seeing her vagina pulled open for them. She really did have a good pussy. The general was so lost in her thoughts, that she didn't even realize when most of the people drifted off. She didn't snap back to reality until she felt a hand on her cunt.

When her eyes popped open, Ruth saw a man standing in front of her stroking her pussy. A second later, two of his fingers went up inside it. Ruth held it open so the man had access. She didn't know the guy, but standing around him were her four friends from the previous night.

"That is one nice cunt, but Damn I have to fuck that ass!"

The guy showed Ruth a token, and she turned around to let him have her anus. She bent over and pulled her ass open so he could get to the hole. Ruth meant to let him stick it in there, but as soon as he touched her asshole she couldn't help squeaking at the pain.

"I'm sorry, that burns. My asshole really hurts. Give me a minute to relax, and I'll let you in there."

"Sure." The guy said he'd wait, but he still put his finger on Ruth's asshole. God, that thing was so HOT! It was a wonder there wasn't steam coming off it. It was so swollen, he really wondered how he'd get his dick through it. Lord, it was going to be so tight in there. He could hardly wait.

"Please, Please, don't touch it for a minute. It BURNS. Please let me relax."

The guy heard her, but he didn't care. "Damn lady, that hole is so TIGHT! I don't think I can get my finger through it. It's going to be so much fun pushing my dick in there." He continued to ignore Ruth, and kept trying to force his finger through the puffed up, tightly closed anus.

"Oww, OWWW" Ruth tried to be quiet. She knew the guy deserved to be able to fuck her in the ass. But it HURT! Why wouldn't he wait a MINUTE!

"C'mon man, don't be a total jerk!"

"Hey, this is none of your business."

"Bullshit. The general is being really nice. You could at least try not to hurt her."

"Stay out of this!"

Ruth couldn't believe it, from the sound of things her friends back there actually cared if this man hurt her. She hadn't expected anyone here to actually care about her. The general had tears in her eyes as the argument continued.

Another one of the men got involved. "Hey asshole. if you have to fuck her, fuck her pussy. You can see that other hole is not ready."

"I'll Fuck her wherever I DAMN WELL WANT!"

Ruth didn't want her friends to get into trouble. She knew the guy had paid for the privilege of fucking her butthole, and he had to be allowed to do it. "It's ok. He can put in in there. I can take it." The problem was that the moans she let out as she said that convinced her friends that she really couldn't. So they just continued the fight.

"Like hell you will. Now either be nice, or pick your fucking token up and get the Hell out of here."

The guy thought about continuing the argument, but he really wasn't excited any more. And there were four very angry looking men staring at him.

"Fuck all of you!" With that, the guy stuck his token back in his pocket and stormed off.

"You ok, Ruth?" The four men were standing next to the general, who was still bent over.

"Yeah, I'm ok. That was really sweet of you. I hope you don't get into trouble for it."

"We'll be fine. God, that does look like it hurts." Ruth was still holding her ass open. Not only was her asshole swollen tightly shut, but after the man had tried fingering it, the irritated opening was even redder than before.

"It burns so bad. God! They gave me some medicine. Could you guys rub it on there, please?"

"You want us to touch your asshole."

"You all had your fingers in it last night, so it isn't like you haven't touched it before. And GOD it BURNS RIGHT NOW!"

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12