Casino Plot Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to Hank's place and went in. I didn't even wait to be told what to do. I just pulled my pants down and bent over the sofa. When the big butt was pulled open, I just gritted my teeth and waited for what I knew as coming. Except, it didn't.

I looked over my shoulder, and Hank was just staring at the butthole. He said it looked really angry, and he wondered if it needed a rest. I pleaded with him to let it rest. Yes, that hole really needed a rest.

He told me he also enjoyed seeing me with things stuck in the pussy. So if I would beg him to let him see me with object stuffed up my cunt, he'd let the asshole rest for one day.

Sticking objects into your vagina so a man can see you with things stuffed in you may sound humiliating. But it's nowhere near as bad as being fucked in the asshole. I started desperately begging to be allowed to stick things in my hole. Hank just asked me why I wasn't in position for that.

I took the hint. I got up and then sat down on the couch. I lifted my legs up and out, and reached down and found my pussy. Then I pulled its lips as far apart as they could possibly go. I just sat there, stretched open, waiting to find out what I was going to have to stick in there.

He handed me a banana, and I shoved it in. Then I moved my hands, so he could see it sticking out of me. He smiled, and then he handed me a bottle of water. I didn't say anything. I just pulled the banana out of my cunt and stuffed the bottle in.

It went on for a while. He'd hand me object after object. I pull one out of my hole and shove the next one in. He like seeing me with things sticking out of my vagina. God it was degrading, but it was still better having something stuck into my pussy than having his dick drilling through my anus. So, anything he wanted inside my vagina went up that hole.

I don't know how long it lasted. I do know how it ended. He handed me a toy football. It wasn't a real football, but it wasn't tiny either. It was a Nerf ball of some sort, as it was made of foam rubber. I actually stared at him to see if he was serious. He just snarled and told me to get it in there.

I don't remember what was in my hole at the time. Doesn't really matter. Whatever it was, I pulled it out and began trying to stuff the football in there. It was squishy, and it was hard to push. I had to keep scrunching it down and then pushing more in. Finally, though, when the fattest part was up my cunt, the rest of it just kind of popped inside.

I had an entire toy football in my vagina. The foam must have expanded in there, because it suddenly felt like I'd been punched on the inside. Hank must have thought it was really funny. He was laughing so hard he almost choked, when I grabbed at my crotch and started gasping for air.

I started to try and get it out of there, but Hank stopped me. He said he was horny after watching me do tricks with the pussy. He needed relief. Obviously, my pussy wasn't available. So, he asked if I wanted to suck out a load, or if taking it up the ass was better.

God, I still hated drinking cum. But it was a hundred times better than being fucked up the ass. I didn't take time to say anything. I opened my mouth wide so he could get his dick in there. I didn't want him to even think about using my asshole instead.

He stuck it in and let me suck it. It was not comfortable sitting there with a football up the cunt, but I didn't dare say anything. He must have been really turned on, because it didn't take long. It was less than five minutes before I was choking down a load. My mouth was coated in cum, and now I really needed my drink.

Hank pulled his dick out of my mouth, and I reached down to try and pull the football out of my vagina. I couldn't grip it. It was too squishy, and I just couldn't get a hold of it. Hank saw my problem and told me not to worry about it. He was too tired now, but I was to come back tomorrow with that thing in there and he'd take it out then.

I was supposed to GO HOME with a FOOTBALL UP THE CUNT!! But Hank was pouring drinks, and I didn't dare complain and stop him. I gulped my rum down and that helped. Hank actually asked if I'd like another, and I quickly drained the second as well. Then he told me I was a good little cunt, and he sent me home.

I stumbled to my place. I don't know which was worse. Walking home with a football inside me, or knowing that my biggest accomplishment in life was being a good little cunt. By the time I got home I knew. Walking with that football stuffed inside me was definitely worse.

I thought about trying to take it out when I got home, but Hank would be angry if I showed up the next day without it. And I wasn't completely sure I'd be able to get it back in. So I spent the rest of the day and that night with the toy football in my channel.

It was hard to sleep with that thing pushing against my insides. But I took some rum from my stash and that let me sleep. I did wake up a lot that night. The pressure of that thing up in there made me need to pee almost every hour. So when I did get up that morning, I was still wiped out.

It was uncomfortable moving with that ball in my pussy. So, I just sat around waiting for Hank to call. I hoped it would be soon, I really wanted that thing out from inside me. Thank God! It was barely 10:00 in the morning when he called.

I couldn't run with my pussy stuffed, but I did the best I could. As soon as I got to Hank's place, I begged him to get that toy out of me. He told me that as soon as he had fucked the big butt he'd do it. I didn't even argue. I got my pants down and bent over. Maybe at least the football in my vagina would take my mind off what was going to happen to my asshole.

When Hank's cock went up my asshole, I knew this was the worst thing I'd ever been through. His dick pushed into the football every time it went in. The ball got pushed up into my stomach. Hank had stuffed my towel in my mouth, and I was terrified I was going to vomit into the towel. I was so sick.

I tried to yell, but between how sick I was and the towel in my mouth, I couldn't make a sound. Hank just kept going in my butthole. All I could do was bite on the towel and force myself not to be sick.

I was gasping for air, and Hank kept pounding my ass. His dick was up in my guts and that ball was shoved into the walls of my pussy. I couldn't breathe, and my stomach was doing flip-flops. I knew I couldn't take any more, when Hank finally began shooting cum into my innards.

When he was done, I staggered to my feet. The kitchen wasn't far and I made it there. I threw my face into the sink, and was violently sick. At least it took my mind off the cum in my guts and the ball in my cunt. I just bent over the sink and threw up. I don't know how long I was sick, but it seemed like forever.

Finally, I stood up. I was shaky, but I made it. Hank just screamed at me to clean up my mess. He told me that ball wasn't coming out of my cunt until his sink was clean.

There was a garbage disposal in it and a spray arm, so I managed to wash most of it down the drain and let the disposal take it. I still had to wipe the sink down, though. The smell almost made me sick all over, but I made it.

When I was done, Hank told me to sit down on the sofa and spread my legs. I did just as he asked. God I wanted that Nerf football out of my pussy.

When I was open, Hank just reached for my cunt. He didn't say anything, he just pulled it open as far it would go. Then he stuck his whole hand in my hole and grabbed onto that ball. The Goddamned thing had soaked up liquid inside my body. It didn't collapse now. He had to pull that football completely through my slit.

Nothing had hurt like that since my last kid was born. I thought I was being cut in half as that thing pulled through. I know I screamed, but I didn't hear anything. When it was out of my hole, Hank through it across the room. I did hear the squish as it hit the wall.

Well, shoving that thing up there probably wasn't a good idea. I'll have to keep that in mind next time. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Hank seemed to think this was all a joke. If I hadn't known before, I knew now. He didn't give a shit about what happened to me. He just liked having me for a toy.

Not that it mattered of course. I didn't give a shit about him either. I just needed the rum I got from him. And sure enough, I got some. Apparently, he wasn't interested in playing that day, so he just handed me a bottle and told me to go home. I'd never been so happy to follow his orders.

The next few weeks went by. I don't remember much about them. I'd go over to Hank's most every day. He'd fuck the big butt, or shove things in the cunt. Whatever he felt like. Sometimes I'd get a load in the mouth if I was lucky. Never could have imagined feeling that was a lucky thing.

Every now and then, he'd even cum in the cunt. Strangely, while that hurt the least and didn't make me physically sick, it also was the most degrading. The pussy wasn't mine any more. It was just something for Hank to use when he felt like it.

And Hank reminded me of that constantly. The parts of my body weren't mine any more. Whenever I called something my tits, or my pussy, he'd remind me that they belonged to him now. I got used to calling them the tits and the pussy. I just wished I didn't feel what happened to them.

After a while, I figured I'd reached the bottom. All I lived for was my rum, and Hank didn't have any new ways to degrade me. I was right about the first. Unfortunately, like every time I thought that, I was wrong about the second.

You know, looking back this was the day that really turned me into what I am today. Funny, most people who say that are proud when they say it. Me, not so much.

Anyway, I was going over to Hank's for our normal get together. I don't remember who called who that day. I knocked, and I remember he didn't open the door, he just yelled for me to come in. I walked in and started to go over to my sofa. Then I just froze where I was. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. There was another man with Hank.

I guess he could see I was confused. He told me to come over and get into toy mode. I just stood there. Then he yelled at me to come over and get the good stuff out. I knew what he meant, I just didn't believe it.

I had never considered the idea that I would be shared. I mean, I knew he thought he owned my parts, but I didn't really think he meant he could lend them to other people.

When I still hesitated, Hank just told me to do as I was told, or to leave and not come back. Not coming back wasn't an option. Sooner or later I'd run out of bottles and have nowhere to go. And, as I thought about it, Hank really did own everything. It wasn't up to me anymore who used it.

I knew what was expected of course. Shirt unbuttoned, pants down, bra up, panties at my ankles. I got the tits and pussy exposed, and then just stood there so whoever this was could play with them.

For the next few minutes, my tits were wobbled and my nipples were squeezed. Also, fingers were inside me most of the time. I was a little surprised when a finger went into my asshole. Usually I was bent over to have that played with. But it didn't matter. It wasn't up to me what happened to those things. I just carried them. So I stood there, and let the man play with whatever he wanted.

After a while, the guy asked Hank what else I did. Hank said anything he wanted. He asked if I would suck him off, and Hank said sure. He assured him I fuck or suck, or anything else he could think of. As I was pulled down so the guy could get his dick in my mouth, I knew Hank was right.

I sucked a while, and the guy shot a load in my mouth. I swallowed like a good little cunt. Then Hank put his in my mouth, and I drank another load.

After that, I thought they were done. But the guy wanted to see what tricks I could do. So I spent the next half-hour stuffing things into the pussy, so the man could see how talented I was. Well, at least that was the way Hank explained it. Shoving things into my vagina didn't exactly seem like a talent to me.

The only thing that mattered to me was that I got my drink. Hank told me that he needed to talk business with his friend and that I could leave. I started to say something, but Hank handed me two bottles. I just took them and got the Hell out of there.

The next day, I asked Hank why he let that guy play with me like that. He just said it was because he wanted to. In fact, he was going to start inviting friends over for parties. And he expected me to entertain them. I was terrified of the idea. When I asked him how many would be at a party, he told me it wouldn't be a lot. Probably between five and ten guys.

I started to try and reason with him, but Hank didn't want to talk. He wanted to fuck the big butt, so I bent over and let him into the asshole. As he worked inside my rectum, all I could think about was the parties. I had never even considered being gang-banged. But I knew it was going to happen to me very soon.

After Hank came up my ass, he was more agreeable. He told me not to worry. He knew there would be more recovery for the parts after that much work. So he'd give me more rum to take care of them.

The idea of more rum was enough. Suddenly, fucking a bunch of guys at a party didn't seem too bad. Not if it got me more rum.

The next few days were just Hank and I. I was beginning to think Hank had been joking. But then as I was leaving one afternoon, he told me to come over later the next day. He was having a party and he wanted me there about 7:00 in the evening. He told me not to be late, and I said I wouldn't be.

I was really scared of what was coming. I drank more than half a bottle that day just to get through the wait. I was right on time when I showed up at Hank's. Sure enough, there was a party going on. Hank had five other men at his house. They were all drinking and watching a football game when I came in.

Hank announced that the entertainment had arrived. I wasn't asked to get into any position. I was just stripped and passed around. The guys would take turns feeling my boobs and sticking their fingers into my openings. It was all a blur. I was just pushed from man to man, with fingers constantly in both the pussy and asshole.

After they'd played for a while, it got more serious. I was bent over my sofa and they took turns fucking me. Some used the pussy, others used the ass. Surprisingly, after a couple of guys had gone, it hurt less. My holes kind of went numb.

When they were done, I thought I could leave. I asked Hank for my rum, but he told me to wait around. They'd all want blowjobs later. In the meantime, he handed me a bottle and glass, and told me to enjoy myself.

I just sat and drank. I certainly had no desire to join the party or talk to any of them. Not that they cared.

The game went for another hour or so. When it was over, they all had me suck their dicks and shot off in my mouth. Thank God for all the rum I'd drunk. Otherwise, I don't think I could have swallowed that much cum without being sick.

This time when they were done, Hank thanked me for the entertainment and all the men applauded. Hank handed me three bottles of rum, and as I was leaving I could hear all the guys saying what a great party it had been.

The parties didn't occur that often. Most days it was just Hank and me. Strangely, the parties helped me get through the days with Hank. It was now almost a relief just being fucked by one guy.

On the other hand, the parties weren't fun. Several guys would use all the holes, and they were always sore afterwards. Hank would remind me each time that he owned them, I would keep wishing I wasn't the one feeling what happened to them.

Also, between fuckings and blowjobs, the guys would want entertainment. At first it was just seeing me with things up the pussy and ass. But later, they came up with something new.

They called it The Clitty Dance. Hank had never been interested in making me cum. Maybe it was another way for him to show me I didn't matter. But that changed with The Clitty Dance.

Guys would form a circle around me and then I would be spun around. The guy in front of me would play with my clit, while the guy behind me would put a finger up my asshole.

When they'd masturbated me enough to make me cum, I'd do my dance. I'd hop up and down, and I'd fuck myself on the finger in my ass. They'd complain if I didn't show enough enthusiasm, so I made sure to dance well when I came. They'd sometimes make me cum five or six times before they'd stop. When they were finally done, I'd barely be able to stand for a few minutes.

As the parties got bigger and more creative, they'd come up with more and more things for me to do. Different things to stick in my holes, and multiple people fucking me at the same time. The first time I did a double, with one in the pussy and one in the ass, I screamed the whole time. Not that anyone would hear me over the music.

I was scared someone would actually hurt me. I wondered if someone suggested something I really didn't want to do, if I had any choice. After a couple of months I found out I didn't.

I don't remember how many parties I had done, or how many guys had fucked me. When it started, it seemed like the same old thing. There were eight or nine guys, and they were fucking all the holes. It was after that, when they had me doing my tricks that it went bad.

One of the men held up a large whiskey bottle. He actually asked me if I wanted to see how much of it he could get up the pussy. I shook my head, no. I knew it didn't matter, though. I was going to get that bottle up the pussy. And I knew it would hurt.

Except I didn't. Hank said that if I didn't want the bottle up the cunt, it didn't have to go there. He told me to get bent back over the sofa. I was actually relieved to think I was going to get fucked again. At least I wouldn't get a huge bottle up the pussy.

Well, it didn't go up the pussy. A couple of guys pulled the big butt open, and I waited for the next guy who was going to fuck the asshole. Something hard went in there, but it felt wrong. It was too hard and too cold. After that, I was just kicking and screaming as the big liquor bottle was shoved up my asshole.

It hurt like you can't imagine. I was screaming and thrashing. But the guys were just holding me down, and someone behind me was still pushing more of it up my ass.

Hank was laughing, and I could hear him say that he bet I wanted that bottle up the cunt now. In fact, he leaned down right in front of my face and told me to beg to have the bottle in the pussy. If I begged really nice, he'd pull it out of my ass and shove it in there.

Let me tell you I begged. Right that minute, I would have given anything to have that bottle in my cunt. My ass felt like it was being blown apart. And you can't believe how far the big part of that bottle was stuffed inside me.

Begging was hard. Not because I didn't want to, but because it was so hard to breathe stuffed full like that. Mostly, I just screamed BOTTLE, PUSSSY, BOTTLE, PUSSY! over and over. I don't remember if I was trying to say more or not. I just remember wanting that bottle out of my ASSHOLE!

I must have begged enough, because the bottle was pulled out. It wasn't easy and it wasn't quick. The Damn thing had been really jammed in there. My screaming didn't get any quieter as the guys twisted and tugged on it to get it out of my butthole.

When it was finally out, Hank tapped on my legs to get me to open wider. I pushed my thighs as far apart as they could go. The neck of the bottle pushed into my slit, and then the bottle was shoved hard up my pussy as far as it could go. I think my eyes almost popped out of my head when it went in.