Casino Sex, behind closed doors

Story Info
Alicia works hard to satisfy her female bosses.
6.4k words
4.57
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

Veronica sat looking across her desk at the full figured brunette for a long moment before she spoke.

"So Alicia, tell me why you want to work at our Casino. And do you have an idea of what part you want to work in? In the hotel, on the casino floor, in the spa or maybe the call center?

The woman in her early 40s gave a nervous smile like most people do in job interviews. Alicia is about 5'5" tall with large D cup breasts standing prominently over her womanly body. Having two children has left her body thicker than it was. Thighs, stomach and butt all a little more sumptuous than she would like.

She is proud of her "assets" probably because she comes from a family of women that have always said, "You aren't fat as long as your boobs stick out farther than your belly.".

"Well my youngest child has moved out of state. Where his father and sister live. So being single and working part time at a grocery store isn't very exciting. And losing the child support payments has me needing to earn more money. I don't mind working nights and weekends now. I will do whatever if I can earn enough money to survive. Just let me know what you expect of me and I will do it."

Veronica saw potential in having a poor woman with big tits eager to please. Her carnal thoughts made her grin. She always loved adding to her stable of submissive women.

"We have about 4,000 employees here. And since COVID we have had trouble keeping enough employees to run the place. So I will give you a job. But we need to figure out where."

"With only a high school degree most people would place you in housekeeping at the hotel and move on to their next interview. But I sense you have potential for more. Are you willing to be obedient, work hard and not complain about every little issue that may bother you?"

"Oh Yes. I will do anything asked of me and be happy to have a job. I understand it is a big world and I have to earn my place in it."

"That's a smart girl. Let me be completely honest with you Alicia. The casino floor is where the money is at for lower level employees. It will also allow you to impress managers on the floor leading to potential better paying jobs. I think you could make a perfect waitress. The hourly pay is around housekeeping pay but you get tips."

"That sounds great" Alicia smiled feeling better about her future. She was determined to have a better life.

"Earning tips is the key. It takes a special woman to understand what it takes to earn tips. You have to be willing to "sex it up" a bit."

"I'm fine with that. But can you tell me how to do it?" Alicia admitted sincerely.

The early 40s blonde stood up and walked around her desk to stand in front of Alicia. Her long tan legs on display under her short skirt. The four inch heels made her 5'8" frame tower over Alicia.

She gave a pleasant smile and giggled, "Well girl, these twins of yours will need to be on display."

"Wow. Um, Ok. If showing the guys a little boobage will make me more money, then I am good with it." Alicia giggled.

Alicia was fascinated and a little intimidated by Veronica as she sat staring at her long legs. She thought even her feet looked sexy in those four inch heels. Her slender frame with athletic legs and fine ass had Alicia mesmerized. Veronica's hair and makeup completed the near perfect ensemble.

Alicia wanted to be like Veronica. Nice clothes and makeup. Her hair looking so radiant. She was determined to do whatever it took to have those things. Regardless of what humiliating depths she would have to traverse to get there.

"Great. Beth is over all of the waitresses that work on the floor. Mind you she is strict and demanding. I suggest you bend to her will early to let her know you really want the job. After your first week you will report back to me so we can go over Beth's evaluation of you."

"Yes Ma'am. And Thank you for the opportunity."

"Don't squander it. And a word of advice. Beth has her pets and then the rest of the waitresses hate her. Remember Beth sets the schedule. So her pets work the good tip earning hours and the girls that she doesn't like get the morning shifts and low tip earning hours."

Over the weekend Alicia couldn't get her mind off of Veronica. She wondered how she looked naked. She even pleasured herself imaging being allowed to pleasure Veronica with her mouth. The soft clean shaven sex tasting so sweet in her dreams.

Alicia had never really thought of sex with other women. But she had fantasies of pleasuring the store manager and head of the produce dept. in the grocery store where she worked. Both were strong, clean cut men that she felt deserved to be worshipped. She saw herself pleasuring them and being used for their pleasure even though she knew they would both go home to their beautiful wives when done with her.

She began to realize that maybe being used by people she felt deserved the pleasure or were superior to her is what turned her on. Deciding if it was the "being used" part or the "superior person deserves it" part that excited her more was the only problem.

Based on how horny she was all weekend it was clear her sexual fantasies had expanded to include serving women.

Monday morning Alicia showed up in Beth's office wearing black slacks that hugged her wide hips and accentuated her plump ass. Her black top was also form fitting with the material holding her large tits firm and high.

She felt good about her look but thought being so horny might have her a little too excited to start her new job. Dressing provocatively so men could ogle her kind of excited her too. She was a big ball of emotions, nervous about her first day of work.

Alicia stood quietly waiting as the blonde behind the desk finished typing an email.

"You must be Alicia." the early 30s woman with long blonde hair smiled as she looked up from her computer. The beauty of the thick full mane of blonde hair was only eclipsed by her radiant smile and soft blue eyes. She was stunningly beautiful.

Alicia's mouth fell open a little and her palms started to sweat. She had never been so nervous.

"Yes Ma'am. And I am looking forward to pleasing you. Err, oh um, work wise I meant." Alicia was mortified at her words. Time stood still. She had no idea how her new boss would react.

The blonde laughed, "Well if you expect to keep your job then pleasing me work wise is a must. We can discuss the other later." she gave a wink as she stood up.

She wore a black silk blouse with a silver pencil skirt that stopped three inches above her knee. The right side of the skirt had a three inch long slit allowing her tan thigh to show as she strolled the casino floor showing Alicia around. The tight skirt showed off her heart shaped ass which had everyone watching as she walked by them.

After the tour of the floor and getting an explanation of how the shifts worked for waitresses etc. Alicia felt more comfortable.

The conversation turned more personal and Alicia found herself sharing things she wasn't sure she should admit.

"Oh sweetheart. If you have a 45 minute bus ride to get here that could be a problem. Tell you what, my husband is out of town on business this week, why don't you stay with me? That will give you the week to prove yourself and if things look like they are going to work out then Veronica and I will help you figure out your living situation."

Alicia didn't know what to say. "Well"

"Look Alicia," her boss interrupted. "You can't be dressed the way you need to be dressed to work here riding a bus. What you have on today is marginal at best for being successful at this job."

"What I'm wearing pretty well matches all of the waitresses we saw on the floor." Alicia replied defending her outfit.

"EXACTLY. And those cunts are my morning waitresses for a reason. If you want to work nights and weekends you will need sexier outfits."

"Oh, ok. Will you help me find the right outfits?" Alicia asked tentatively.

"Sure I will. How can I turn down a woman that is looking forward to pleasing me?" she giggled. "Stay with me this week and we will have time for shopping as well as me explaining how this game works. The insight will be what helps make you successful."

That night Alicia was impressed with the large clean house as she sat in the kitchen watching her boss pour herself another glass of wine. Alicia had stopped after two glasses.

"So let me explain how the world works and you can decide where you fit in and if this job is right for you. There are two types of people in this world. Pleasers and Takers. A waitress should be a pleaser. They dress provocatively pleasing any person wanting to notice them. Flirting with anyone that makes a crude comment to them. Typical things like, Thank you Babe or Baby or sweetheart after some pervert says "Nice ass" or "Nice rack" or something worse."

"Worse. What do you mean?" Alicia asks

"Well in your case a guy might say, "Nice udders." loud enough for several people around to hear. Would you be able to smile and say, "Thank you Babe" as you walk off?"

Alicia's mind was racing. The thought of men saying "Nice Rack" excited her. To know strangers found her attractive was a turn on. But why did she get turned on thinking about an arrogant male yelling "Nice udders" from several feet away while she was handing a woman her drink? The look of disgust on the woman's face while the man laughed.

"Inquiring minds want to know." giggled the gorgeous blonde snapping Alicia out of the degrading thoughts that were turning her on.

"I think I could handle that." Alicia smiled.

"Kinda Hot, Right?" the blonde laughed. "Guys telling you how hot you are when you walk by. Sure some will cross the line and be humiliating but what chick doesn't get an ego boost from a cat call when she walks by construction workers?"

"Yeah. I'm actually excited about my new job. Especially if you will help me with what I should wear."

"That my dear is our next topic. Follow me."

Alicia followed her tipsy boss upstairs and into the master suite. Beth sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Help me with these." as she crossed her left leg over her right knee bouncing her foot up and down unable to throw the four inch heel from her foot.

Alicia knelt in front of her and removed the shoe without speaking. She then took the other shoe when it was offered to her.

"Good girl." the blonde winked as she stood and unzipped her short skirt. When the skirt slipped to the floor the kneeling woman gasped seeing the white lace panties covering the blonde's cleanshaven sex.

Beth stepped out of the skirt and dropped her black blouse on top of it before turning to walk toward the bathroom. She tossed her bra on the bed as Alicia took in the view of her amazing ass until it disappeared into the bathroom.

"Grab me a towel out of the top drawer of the dresser the TV is sitting on." she said over her shoulder as she turned on the shower and stepped in.

Alicia stood in front of the shower with the towel as she watched the most erotic thing she had ever seen. The stunning blonde bathed her thin tan body completely ignoring Alicia on the other side of the glass door.

Thoughts of being a sex object as well as being humiliated had Alicia damp but seeing the hottest woman in her life naked and lathering her body up with soap made Alicia absolutely wet.

Beth stepped out of the shower raising her hands above her head as she said, "Dry me off like a good girl. See how hard my nipples are in this cool air?"

The older woman, with no hesitation, stepped forward and used the soft towel to dry her superior. While she was kneeling to dry the legs and feet Beth bent forward and grabbed the back of her shirt puling it up to her shoulders.

"It's time for this to come off." she said in a husky whisper. Alicia dropped the towel and raised her arms allowing the shirt to be pulled off. Beth immediately tossed the shirt onto the floor and grabbed the bra clasp on the kneeling woman's back.

Seconds later with the bra now on the floor she said, "Stand up and let me see those melons."

Things were moving fast for Alicia but she had never been so turned on and wanted to make Beth happy. Anything Beth wanted her to do is all Alicia wanted to do. She would do anything to please her new boss. And hopefully that would involve having sex with the stunningly beautiful woman.

Alicia rose to her feet, nervous and topless, standing in front of Beth. The reaction was immediate. Beth reached out and grabbed her massive breasts.

"Wow! These are AMAZING!" Beth said ignoring the small fleshy belly under them that was spilling out over the top of Alicia's tight pants.

The younger woman pushed the huge globes together, "This flawless porcelain white skin and these eraser size nipples." she said giving the nipples a tug between her thumb and forefinger.

"Your outfits from now on will be low cut and with thinner bras underneath so we can all see those nipples when they are hard. Mmmmmm, can't wait to see you dressed like a slut serving strangers their perverted pleasures along with their drinks." she winked.

"We can discuss clothes more tomorrow. Now it's time to let you do what you have been looking forward to doing all day." she said walking past Alicia back into the bedroom.

"Didn't you say you were looking forward to pleasing me this morning?" she giggled as she climbed up onto the bed spreading her legs provocatively.

"Don't be shy. You can leave your pants on. Just crawl up here and use your mouth to pleasure me like a good pleaser should."

Alicia was relieved to keep her pants on as her panties were soaked and no doubt fragrant at this point. She licked her lips as she crawled between the open thighs to kiss the lewdly displayed sex.

Her tongue made long slow strokes up and down the length of the moist hairless crotch. The smell of Beth's excitement filling her nose as she kissed the clit and started working in earnest to please her.

Beth ran her fingers through the submissive woman's hair. Taking a firm grasp when they reached the back of her head. Rotating her hips while pulling the older women's head into her needy pussy.

She let out a breathless whisper, "OH My God. So good. Do your job. Don't stop. You never stop until you have satisfifed. MMmmmmmmm, you are going to be such a gooooooood submissive slut for us."

The next thirty minutes were a blur for Alicia. Beth having three orgasms on her face before pushing her away and suggesting she get a shower. As the warm shower water ran over her body she couldn't help but recall the line over and over.

"you are going to be such a good submissve slut for us." what did that mean? Beth and her husband? Or Beth and Veronica? Or people she hadn't even met yet?

Her fingers danced across her clit as she ran the possibilities through her mind. The current situation with all of the possibilities were intoxicating. Her fingers were working their magic she was so close she started to bite her bottom lip.

"Ugh Hmm." boomed a voice from just a couple of feet away. Alicia's eyes shot open, startled by the interruption.

"We don't allow submissives to orgasm by their own hand. You are only allowed to orgasm during physical sex with an actual person. Or with your fingers or a toy when given express permission by one of us. That usually only happens if one of us wants to watch you masturbate for our entertainment."

Alicia removed her fingers from her crotch. Confusion and excitement had her mind racing as she turned off the water and silently stepped out of the shower.

Beth was pleased with Alicia's reaction. No questions, just simply obeyed when told to dry off and come to bed. "You can sleep in my bed tonight so you won't be tempted to masturbate." Beth had told her.

The next morning was Starbucks drive through on the way to shopping for Alicia's new outfits.

Beth knew the salesgirl who looked to be in her mid 20s. "We'll try a 34 D cup in the material my girls normally wear. And some matching thongs." Beth instructed the girl who immediately jumped into action.

"My bra is a 36 D." Alicia whispered.

"Not anymore it's not. Yes, the underwire will hurt a little and the clasp may even dig into your back some. But those melons are going to be riding high and tight to produce a shit ton of cleavage for the world to enjoy." came the curt reply.

"Nobody will know what color eyes you have. I can promise you that." Beth said with a wink.

Eight deep cut V neck black dresses, Six bras, eight thongs and 3 pairs of shoes. Two comfortable flat pair and one pair of 4 inch heels.

"These are for special occasions if you ever earn any." Beth commented as she handed them to the salesgirl.

After shopping they drove to a high end apartment complex.

"This is Veronica's place. She is here for lunch and we needed somewhere for you to get properly dressed." Beth said as she parked the car.

In the elevator Beth looked Alicia in the eyes and said, "Last night you were perfect. I told Veronica that on the phone earlier and she suggested we stop here to let you get dressed for her. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Most women get a week under me before seeing her again. But you were so perfect last night."

"This is her show. She is the top of the food chain. I like you a lot and hope Veronica agrees to keep you in our club. But pleasing her is a must if you want this job. This could be an exciting new life for you. Sex object and sex slave. I KNOW you have those types of fantasies after last night."

Alicia's head was spinning again. She had never been this horny in her life. But was she ok being a sex slave? She was secretly looking forward to being a sex object. And last night was incredible even though she got nothing in return. Does not being allowed an orgasm when you have sex with someone make you a sex slave?

Thousands of thoughts scrambled through her head as they walked down the hall. Was she a sex slave? After all her asshole ex-husband used her for sex. The only foreplay being him ramming his cock down her throat. Gagging on his cock always made her wet allowing him to fuck her easily after just a few short minutes in her mouth. He took anal whenever he wanted it. Never asking her opinion, simply sliding his wet cock right up her asshole.

It was true that it turned her on to be used sexually. Even right now her pussy was soaked just thinking these thoughts. These thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind as they entered the opulent apartment.

Moments later she was standing naked in front of the two women. Veronica approached her and fondled her breast before tugging and twisting her nipples slightly.

"You were right. A nice firm set of tits for a 40 year old. But these nipples make them perfect. In the right dress the whole world can see when she is excited."

"My thoughts exactly." Beth giggled. "If you don't need me here I will head back. I don't need her back until 3:00pm so you have plenty of time." she continued.

"Very well. She will be in your office at 3." Veronica said to Beth before leaning close to Alicia's ear. "We can smell your excitement, slut." she whispered.

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No. No Ma'am. Last night was my first time."

"So you would say a cock in your pussy is your current preference for sexual gratification?"

"Um, I guess. I haven't had sex in awhile."

"Is that why you are obviously so horny? Or should we blame Beth for your current state of arousal?" Veronica said with a smirk.

"Never mind those questions. Would you like to have an orgasm today?"

"Well, um, I um"

"Out with it, slut. Yes or no?"

"Yes. Yes please."

"That's better. However submissive sluts never get without giving first. So come give me some." Veronica said as she slipped her dress off and sat on the couch spreading her legs.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers
12