Caspar Milquetoast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked slowly to me. She looked in my eyes. "Do you want to do it the same way or try something else?"

"What do you want?"

"I am so wonderfully happy with our son I am almost afraid to try something else. I know you may think it is because I want to be with Trace. It's not true, I didn't exercise my option to go to him six months ago. All I want is his sperm. There is only one way he will give it to me. I want you to think about this very carefully, I really don't want a bad scene like we had last time. I love only you, I don't NEED another baby, and I do NEED you."

I thought about the situation for a day and told Gloria I wanted to discus it with her. I told her I loved Jack with all my heart and that he was very precious to me. I thought it would be best for him to have a brother or a sister. There were several things that made Trace the logical sperm donor. I felt it would be nice to have the children resemble each other. There was no doubt that the combination her genes and Trace's produced lovely babies.

I said, "I don't want the situation that came up last time to occur again. It was too hard on both of us. What I propose is this. I want you to determine the best possible date for the event to happen. You will then contact Trace and see if he is willing to service you again. If he is you will invite him to meet you here. You will have a time frame of several days to work with.

You can have him here, but not in our bed. Or you can meet him in a motel or where ever you want. No matter where or when you meet you will have a total time together of six hours, all at once or on three different occasions. You will plan the time you will go off the pill and the time you will go back on it. I will leave you the day you go off and return the day you go back on. I will trust you to enforce the rules. If I find you spend six hours and ten minutes with him I will invoke the uncontested divorce rule. You will loose all rights to your child and will receive nothing from this marriage including visitation rights. Do you understand?"

"I think so. How will you know if I cheat?"

"You will tell me. One other thing, Trace will not see, touch or hold my son. That was not one of the original rules and if you break this one I will not be able to use the rules to divorce you. I will make your life such a hell you will want a divorce. I feel very strongly about this. I will look at it as a total betrayal of the family and me. If this doesn't suit you we will take another route. I have several young men who would be willing to donate sperm. The method of insemination would be up to you. Do you have any thing you want to discuss about my plan?"

"Let me think about it for a few days. It all sounds reasonable to me except I don't want you to be away that long. I don't sleep if you are not home."

"OK, What is your alternate plan for how long I should stay away?"

"Maybe one day before and one day after."

"One day before and three days after."

"Why three days after?"

"Because that happy fresh fucked glow on your face afterward tears my guts out."

Gloria's hands flew to cover her face, "Oh! My God!" I turned and walked away and went to look down on Jack sleeping peacefully in his playpen. I reached down a pulled a little blanket up over his body. Gloria was staring at me. She ran and put her arms around my neck and held me tight. "Teddy, I didn't know. I don't like hurting you this way. I hate that part and I really hate hurting you."

"Hey girl, I knew it was going to be rough when I made up the rules, it is worth it when I see you holding Jack and loving him. Anything is worth that."

"Teddy, one thing, I will not have Trace in our home. I will not defile our home, where my child sleeps, with any other man. I just can't do that."

"Thank you dear. Thank you. I thought it might be easier for you than leaving Jackie for longer."

"No there are plenty Motels within ten minutes of here. I will have at least a minimum of two hours if it is done on more than one day."

"No, the time runs from when you join him in the hotel until the time you leave him, travel time doesn't count."

"Am I able to set the time back a month if he can't make it on the day I choose?"

"Sure, not a problem, I don't think you know where he is and what plans he might already have."

A few days later she showed me her e-mail to him and his reply.

It was two months off before they could get together. I was all right up until about a week before they were to meet. I tried my very best to not let my feelings show. Gloria noticed though. She would could come to me and hug me and tell me I was her only love and we would cry together. She said, "I wish there was a way so you didn't hurt so much. I have thought it over and I don't think I could do what you do. I think it would kill me."

I just said, "Right."

I arranged for surveillance inside the home and out with wiretaps on everything. The day crept up and I left with a lot of kisses and tears from Gloria. Gloria informed me that her gynecologist said the best chance was to have intercourse three days in a row and several times a day. I didn't like it but it was my idea. That meant I would be away for eight days. She cried and didn't want me to be away that long. She said, "What are you going to do all that time?"

"Well, what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

"What? You wouldn't, you couldn't. Oh no!" She grabbed my shoulders," Are you really going to do that?"

"I don't really know. I guess it depends on how lonely I get. I think we decided it would be fair if I did it. I will operate under the same time limits you have."

"But that is not fair, I'm doing this to get pregnant, not for pleasure."

"You have a good point there! If you don't enjoy yourself I won't either, deal?"

She stared at me. Then she turned and walked away.

The day finally came and I carried out my bags to the truck. I went back into the house and picked up my son and kissed and hugged him. He cooed happily at me. I walked to the door and went on out and drove off. My cell phone started ringing almost before I was out of sight of the house. It was Gloria of course. She was crying, "Why didn't you kiss me good bye?"

"I was afraid I wouldn't be able to leave if I did. You have to know by now how I feel about you. Have a nice week." I hung up and turned the phone off. I never turned it back on for the week. I had another phone that my office could reach me on in case of emergency.

The eighth day I pulled back in my driveway and took my bags in the house. No one was there. I called my surveillance people and found out she was at her mother's house ten miles away. I was informed that she had not deviated from the plan. I was told that she had lived up to the letter and the intent of the agreement. I told them I didn't want to see any videos or hear any recordings. Every thing was to be destroyed.

I unpacked my bags and put most of my clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. I had put tiny amounts of an expensive perfume here and there on my clothes. A light lipstick mark was added in a few spots too. I fixed a sandwich and sat down and watched TV until I heard the garage door open. She walked in carrying Jackie and I ran to meet them. We held the boy between us and kissed each other. I tried to be calm but couldn't hack it. I was so excited to see my little family I know I was quite giddy.

I looked at Gloria, "Did everything work out better this time?' She looked at me and said, "Every thing was fine, better than last time."

"Great!"

"How about you, was it better for you?"

"It sure was. I liked it lots better."

I picked up Jack and held him and kissed him. He seemed happy to see me but who can tell at that age. I sat and rocked him, happy just to be with him and to be home. Gloria seemed slightly subdued and not very happy to see me. I put Jackie in his playpen and walked to my wife. I turned her to face me, "Sweetie, I love you with all my heart, I missed you terribly."

She looked up at me and started crying. "Teddy, I missed you so much it hurt like hell. I haven't slept all week. Jack missed you too. He fussed because you weren't here to give him his bottle. He would throw it away and cry every time I tried to feed him. We both love you so damned much."

"I know how he felt. I couldn't believe I could miss a tiny little guy like that so damned much. And that wasn't half as much as I missed his mother."

She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. It felt good, damned good. I sat and rocked Jack and watched as Gloria went through my dirty laundry. She looked over at me. I pretended to be playing with Jack and not noticing her. I saw her hold some of my clothes to her nose and fall to her knees and double over as if she were in pain. I could see her shoulders shaking. I called out, "Hey, girl, are you ok?" She got to her feet. "I'm fine, I am just tired from not sleeping."

"I thought you would sleep like a log. How was Trace, how did he like being a father?"

"He doesn't know, I never told him."

"Does he want to see you again?'

"He said he did. I am not sure though. I feel so damned guilty and dirty I don't know if I can do it again. All I could think of was you. It was like half of me was gone. He is such an ass. He was trying to impress me with how much money he has, how many cars, and houses, what does that prove. It just made me realize how damned lucky I am."

"I know what you mean. I met a nice young lady who told me you were crazy to let me out alone." She stared at me. A tear trickled down her cheek. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She came back in a few minutes and started puttering around in the kitchen. She seemed to be a little rough with the pots and pans. I walked in behind her and put my arms around her. She twisted around to face me and looked up in my eyes. I kissed her gently and asked, "Are you still my girl?" She burst into tears, "Oh God Yes! I will always be your girl, you are my soul mate. I love only you. Hold me, hold me tight, I missed you so much."

After dinner we were both tired and went to bed early. She wanted to make love. I said, "Gloria I love you and need you, but not tonight. Tomorrow night for sure."

She never asked me about the perfume and lipstick. I never asked any more about Trace. We got back to normal much quicker this time. In two weeks we found she was pregnant again. We were both happy. I was much happier than the last time. Several months later we found out she was carrying a little girl.

At work I was the computer guru and had access to everything that went on. I was snooping through some of the top executive's e-mails and saw something that interested me. The company was being courted by one of the industry giants for a merger. I quietly took all our savings and purchased stock options I was eligible to buy. A year later the merger was completed and our stock jumped to four times what I had paid for it. In the next year or two it split five times. Suddenly we were millionaires.

I didn't mention this to Gloria. I researched a small software company in Florida. It was in bad financial trouble. I purchased it for ten cents on the dollar and we moved to southwest Florida. I designed a really simple home accounting program and it turned out to be a big hit. I designed a more sophisticated small business accounting, payroll, and invoicing program that was even more popular.

I made a few really good investments in property. Our daughter, Sally, was born just before we moved to Florida. We bought a really beautiful waterfront home at a fraction of what a similar house in California would have cost us. Gloria was delighted with the new house. She loved the nicer weather, she always loved summer and we now had long ones. Microsoft approached me to design an accounting program to compete with ours and I accepted the offer. I was paid in stocks. The program was an instant success. It had several protected features the other programs didn't have. We made an indecent amount of money on that deal. I was head over heels in love with my daughter Sally. She was a tiny Gloria. Jack was my best buddy but Sally was my sweet little girl. Soon Gloria approached me about having another child. She had never asked to meet with Trace unless she was trying to get pregnant so I couldn't refuse her. I told her to set it up like the last time. She wanted to know if I would be staying with the two kids this time. I looked her in the eye, "When you go I will be long gone. The goose gets to play too!" She started to cry but turned and ran off to the bathroom. I felt very bad and almost confessed. I didn't though. I knew I wouldn't cheat on her though; I just couldn't do that. She didn't have to know that though. This time was even easier and our second son James was born nine months later. James was a huge little guy. He was a big strong blond kid. He grew like a weed. A year later Gloria told me she wanted one last child. I teased her and said she was going to over populate the world just because she wanted to fuck Trace. I thought she was going to hit me she was so mad. It was several days before she would talk to me.

Trace came through again and we had a second daughter named Jennifer. She was a tiny beauty and had me wrapped around her finger before she could crawl. Trace had been hurt and was finished in football but was a hit in country music. We saw him quite often on the TV. Six months after Jennifer was born Gloria told me she wanted to be with him again. She said that since she was not trying to get pregnant she would only be with him for one evening. I told her she could stay as long as she wanted. I was really pissed; I left the house and stayed away for several days. When I came home she said that we had an agreement and she was going to hold me to it. I stared at her for a long time. I said as softly as I could, "I suppose you want to take the kids to meet their father." She blanched. "No! I don't want that at all." I said, "I hope this is worth ending our marriage."

"What? We had an agreement."

"I think this discussion is a waste of time. I told you to stay gone as long as you want. I have let you fuck him four times I know about. I will honor the agreement. I never agreed that I would not divorce you. It will not be a no contest divorce, but I will fight you for custody of the children. Go fuck him all you want. I can't hold you against your will. Please do not come back here, you will not be welcome. Call Dave Burns, my attorney to communicate with me. Now go pack your stuff and get out." I went in my den and locked the door. She pounded on the door for an hour. I just sat and cried.

I heard nothing for an hour and opened the door. Gloria fell in. She had been sitting leaning against the door. I looked down at her. She stood up and looked up at me. She said, "Teddy, can we start our last conversation over again. I need to get some things straight with you."

"OK, come in the den and we will talk. Sit over there."

"Teddy, first of all I want you to know I love you with all my heart and soul. I really didn't want to hurt you. No, that is not true, that is exactly what I did want to do, hurt you because you have hurt me."

"How have I hurt you?"

"Your other women have hurt me."

"What? Other women? What other women?"

"She said wait a minute and walked out the door and was back in a minute. She handed me a thick manila envelope. I opened it. It purported to be a report from a private investigator. It had records of me having affairs with various women. It included pictures of me with the women and statements swearing I had been with them many times and had told them I was single and wanted to marry them.

I looked at Gloria, "Where did you get this?"

"Trace sent it to me."

"And you believe it?"

"How can you deny it?"

"Have you ever known me to lie to you?"

"No."

"Have you ever known me to cheat on anything?"

"No."

"I have never failed to keep my word to you about anything have I?"

"No."

"I will tell you right now that this report is a phony. I never met any of them even once. I have never had sex with anyone but you since the first day I met you. It is your choice to believe I am the man you have lived with for ten years or if I am the man your lover says I am."

"You told me you had a woman when I visited with Trace to have our last three babies."

"No you are wrong, I only told you that what was good for the goose was good for the gander. I put a few dabs of perfume and lipstick on my clothes to make you jealous, so you could see how I was feeling. I will repeat, I have never touched another woman since the first day I met you, can you say the same to me?"

She stared at me. She shook her head and walked to the window and stood for five minutes looking out it. She turned and looked at me. "I have been a damned stupid fool. I'll kill that Son-of-a-bitch."

"How did he know where to send the report?"

"I told him that you were seeing another woman while I was with him the last time I saw him."

"Was that when you got pregnant with Jennifer?"

"Yes. He sent me an e-mail and wanted me to slip away and meet him. I did give him our address and my phone number. I have talked to him several times but I have never met him that you didn't know about."

"Are you in love with him?"

"NO! Hell no. I couldn't cheat on you. I told you I wanted to see him to see how you would react. I didn't get what I expected. I thought you would be all right with it. I really never intended to go. I thought I was being so clever and trapping you. I wanted you to love only me and give up the other girls."

"OK."

"OK?"

"Yes, I will give all of them up if you will give up Trace."

"I thought you said you didn't have any girls."

"That is why it is so easy to give them up. I don't even have to think about it."

"I believe you Teddy, how could I ever doubt you?"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. To relieve your mind I am going to sell my business and spend all my time helping you raise our four sweet babies. I would much rather do that than work anyway. I do have one thing to take care of first."

"I hope you have to take care of Trace first."

"Do you know that he is married?"

"NO, he never mentioned it."

"Well I keep pretty close tabs on Mister Brandon. He has been married almost as long as we have. He is married to a beautiful movie actress. He gave her a prenuptial agreement that will break him if he is caught cheating. That is why he only chases married women. Would you swear in court you fucked him on four occasions."

Her hands flew to her face.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let you do that. I couldn't take a chance the kids might find out some day. No, I have another idea. I want you to send him an e-mail. Find out when he can meet you here in town. Do you remember Shelly Monroe who works for me?"

"Yes I do. I am jealous, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"Do you think Trace would go for her?"

"Yes, I think he would love to play with her. I worry about you playing with her."

"Well don't worry about it, She is not my type of girl."

"Why not. She is a knockout."

"Well when I hired her I knew she was a super programmer. She had been fired for a sexual problem at her last job and no one would hire her. She was desperate. I took a chance on her and she has been as good as gold, probably my best worker, not a single problem. She has told me time after time she would do anything for me."

"What kind of problem did she have, did she get caught screwing some one?"

"Yes, The bosses wife."

"She is a lesbian?"

"No she is a trans sexual. A she-male."

"No way."

I just grinned and nodded. Gloria grinned at me, "Wow!" That would ruin him."