Casperson's Beach - MFM Threesome

Story Info
Our first Mfm threesome at a nude beach.
2.2k words
4.39
41.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aquacpl
Aquacpl
41 Followers

The first time we had a threesome at the beach. We are a happily married couple in our late 30's. I, Michael, am 5'9" tall, 180 lbs with dark brown hair and a good tan. My wife, Vicki, is a little taller than I am at 5'11", has short blonde hair, long slender legs, and nice firm c-up tits. She was a competitive swimmer in college and still maintains slender athletic body. We work out at the local gym three days a week. Our sex life is good, but sometimes she wants to keep going after I'm spent, so we pull out the vibrator and pretend its a random stranger who has joined us in a threesome, it always makes her orgasm.

We had heard through friends at the gym that Casperson's beach in Venice Florida, was an unofficial nude beach which is also famous for having lots of petrified sharks teeth on the beach. We decided to check it out. It was a short 20 minute drive from our house. We walked to the deserted south end of the beach and set up our blankets, umbrellas, and cooler in the secluded sand dunes and went for a walk down the beach. While walking, we looked for sharks teeth in the sand. Need less to say, it's a great view watching my wife bend over in her thong to pick up teeth.

While walking, we met a guy named Jim who was also looking for sharks teeth. He was a nice looking guy, around 6'2, and a muscular, lean body. He was wearing light blue speedos and sporting quite a package. You could see the outline of his cock through the material. Jim told us he was a personal trainer and often ran the beach in the morning and walked back looking for sharks teeth.

It was a hot day so we decided to head back to our spot in the sand dunes and get some water.. Vicki asked Jim if he would like a water. I could tell that Vicki was interested in him, she had been stealing glances at him and his package while we were looking for sharks teeth. I have to admit that I looked at it too, it naturally drew one's eye to it because it stood out as as abnormally large package. I caught myself wondering how big it actually was when erect. I suspected Vicki was thinking the same!

When we got back to our place in the sand dunes, we could not pass up the ice cold beers sitting next to the waters in the cooler. I quickly passed everyone a cold beer and we sat under the umbrellas talking and getting to know each other. We felt really relaxed around Jim. Several beers later, we decided to jump in the ocean to cool off. I brought a mask to search for sharks teeth on the sandbar. Vicki used the mask first and found a few nice teeth while snorkeling. Jim and I talked while she was snorkeling. He was easy to talk to, and we talked about different bars in the area and fishing. He complimented me on having such a great looking wife, as we watched her tanned butt bobbing in the water while she snorkeled looking for sharks teeth. I told him that she was really adventurous, loving scuba diving, fishing, boating and beaches. He asked why we selected such a desolate beach, and I admitted that we often tanned naked. He laughed and said he did the same. As we moved into shallower water, I noticed that his cock was now semi hard, and the wet material highlighted the thick bulbous head of his obviously circumcised cock. Vicki came back and showed us the teeth she had found. She too noticed Jim's semi hard cock, and she stared at it a little too long. Jim and I both caught her sneaking long glances at it, and we had a silent chuckle. Vicki was quite obviously aroused, her nipples were hard, poking through her wet bikini top.

The three of us talked for a few minutes, then Vicki handed me the mask and snorkel telling me it was my turn to find shark teeth and challenging me to find a bigger sharks tooth. She was heading up to the blankets to dry off. I took the mask from Vicki and went snorkeling, all the time wondering what she was up to in the dunes. My cock was hard as a rock! I made myself wait awhile before returning to our spot in the dunes. I wanted to give them some time to see where this would go, hoping she would take advantage of this situation we had often fantasized about, but never acted on...

My mind was racing through many sexual possibilities and after what felt like forever, I made my way back to our spot in the secluded dunes. I approached quietly, peeking through the sea oats. Vicki was on her back, naked. Her long legs were spread and Jim was licking her pussy. I could tell she was orgasming, her head was arched back and she was moaning loudly. Jim's back was to me, so I was sure I had not been discovered.

It was an odd feeling seeing another man making out with my wife. Even though this was what we had fantasied often about and I had purposely given it time to develop by leaving them alone for 30 minutes, it was still an emotional shock to actually see it! I felt a pang of jealousy, wondering if I had made a mistake leaving them alone, but at the same time, I was incredibly aroused. My cock was throbbing!!

I decided not to interrupt them, it was too incredibly hot! I continued to watch Vicki enjoying an incredible orgasm. I quietly pulled off my swimsuit, releasing my rock hard cock and began stroking it while watching them. Vicki push his head away, clearly needing a break from an intense orgasm and rose up on her elbows. At that moment, she saw me and froze for an instant. She saw me stroking my cock and smiled, knowing I was okay with this.

She then told Jim to stand, and moved slightly to her right to give me a side view of what was about to happen. I knew then that she wanted to give me a show that I would never forget. My heart swelled with love for my wife, knowing we were in this together. Kneeling before him she kissed the area just below his belly button and slowly slowly lowered his swimsuit. His hard cock sprang out, hitting her in the face. It was huge and rock hard! It was easily twice my length and girth. I felt envy, wishing I could give my wife something like that! It was so hard, it pointed to the sky. In the bright sunlight , I could see all the veins and the pink, bulbous head of his cock. It was beautiful. His balls were tight and massive as well. He had obviously kept everything well groomed. The look on my wife's face at the sight of Jim's massive cock is indescribable. she had a total look of awe and a deep hungery lust.

Vicki looked my way and silently mouthed "thank you" to me. I gave her an approving nod. We locked eyes as she licked the the precum from the slit of the head of his cock. I could see the strings of precum as her tongue brought it back to her lips. She then grabbed his cock, her hands looked small as she worked the shaft while sucking the head of his cock. It barely fit in her mouth. She brought him to the edge several times, but each time she withdrew, leaving him hard and craving more.

She stood and kissed him hard on the lips while wrapping her arms around his neck. It was a long, passionate kiss. Then she began to whisper in his ear. I don't know what she said, but he looked at her and nodded yes. She then turned to me, he followed her gaze. She motioned me to come join them. As I walked over, he told me he suspected that I was watching them, and hoped everything was okay. I told him this had always been one of our fantasies and we were good with it if he was. He laughed and said he's been in this situation a few times.

I moved forward and she began to stroke both our cocks. I was a little embarrassed at the differences in the size of our cocks. His made mine look so small. Her hand practically covered my cock, while it would have taken three of her hands to cover his. She placed our cocks head to head, weighing each one in her hands and smiling. It was not much of a comparison, but she said this is perfect. A girl needs many sizes to make her happy!

She then grabbed mine and said this is perfect for warming up my pussy for a large cock. With that, she got down on the blanket on her hand and knees, signaling me to enter her from the rear, while offering Jim her mouth. As I slid into her pussy it was super wet, but still tight as usual. Jim placed his cock at her mouth and she took it in with a passion I had not seen in a long time. I began slow and built to a good rhythm, pounding her hard. It was too much to continue sucking Jim's cock, so she grabbed his waist with both arms, her face nuzzled up against his cock.

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, a sure sign she was orgasming. This and the sight of seeing my wife holding another man while I fucked her, his cock next to her face and knowing I would watch her fuck him next was too much, I came like never before with the orgasm ripping through my body. I felt my cock pulse several times as I shot my hot cum into her warm pussy. I held my cock still in her for a couple minutes while I relished my orgasm.

She looked back at me and smiled, knowing there was more to come. As I withdrew from her pussy, she signaled Jim to lay on his back on the blanket. She then straddled him, carefully running the outside of her pussy up and down the length of his cock without it entering her pussy. Then she looked at me and said are you sure? We've never discussed taking it further than this... I said yes, I love you more than ever. She then whispered in Jim's ear and he nodded yes yet again. She looked at me and said it had to be both of us. I gave her a questioning look, and she said guide it in for me. I looked at Jim, and he nodded approval. I moved closer and grasped the base of his cock. The girth was truly impressive, and his cock had to be at least 10 inches. I felt it's hardness and it pulsed in my hand. I brought the head of his cock to the entrance of my wife's swollen pussy, my cum was still dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. I rubbed the head of his cock along the entrance of my wife's pussy.

Looking back at me, my wife slowly started working just the tip of his cock into her pussy. It was an amazing sight as I watched the head of his cock slowly disappear into her pussy with each slow stroke. Soon she had worked his entire cock into her tight pussy. The look on her face told me she was in ecstasy. Slowly she began riding him as he played with her breasts. She built up a rhythm and soon she was riding him with wild abandon and pure lust in her eyes.

I was hard again and stoking my cock as I watched her ride him. It was totally erotic. I could not believe this was actually happening and how turned on I was watching his cock slide in and out of her! Suddenly he yelled out that he was about to cum, she smiled and rode him even harder and she began to orgasm, his back suddenly arched as he exploded into her pussy, cum leaking out with each powerful stroke. I came in my hand as I watched the two of them orgasm. She collapsed on top of him. Slowly she looked over to me with questioning eyes. I smiled, letting her know everything was okay.

After a few minutes we got up. I looked up and down the beach, no one was insight. So the three of us ran naked down to the cool water to rinse off. We sat in the water and discussed what just happened. It was great to reconnect and we all got to know each other even better.

Jim is now Vicki's personal trainer three days a week. She looks great and our sex life has never been better. We often meet Jim at the beach, it's always a lot of fun.

Aquacpl
Aquacpl
41 Followers