Cass and Tom

Story Info
A short story, a quick moment of lust changes them.
2.8k words
4.46
19.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass was bored, and horny. She hadn't had a date in a long while, and hadn't had sex in even longer as the last few dates she had weren't any really winners. She laid on her bed, only in her underwear, and slipped her hand into her panties and began to play with herself. She knew it wouldn't be enough, it almost never was, but a least a little bit of play would make it at the very least bearable. She began to softly moan as she rubbed at herself.

Cassie Leeves was barely 36, and she had a body to die for. Triple D bra size, small waist, and yet big wide hips, and a large round bubble butt. Men always lusted after her, but for years there was always a problem. At first, it was because she was a single mother and she that she had a son, Tom when she was barely 18. It wasn't by choice, Tom's father Richard was a wonderful man, and god was he amazing in bed. He was also a software tycoon, and when Tom was barely four, Richard had already made over fifty million dollars in the market. By the time Tom was seven, he was worth over eight hundred million dollars.

She still remembered the day he left for a big business meeting in the UK, there was a big merger, and it was going to make them and his partner's billionaires, but he never made it. The plane crashed in the pacific somewhere, and the only thing ever recovered was wreckage. Tom and her were devastated. Although all the money was left to them, and they didn't have to work a day in their lives anymore, it was barely enough to cover the pain of losing him.

She swore off men for a while, and decided to date around the time Tom was ten, but that's when she ran into men who didn't want to date a single mom. It changed around the time he was 15 barely three years ago, but damn was she running into nothing but idiots. She tried bars, which sucked, she tried apps, but most of them were either too quick to try and jump into bed with her, or wanted her for her money once they found out she was loaded.

Maybe she was too hasty with the ones who wanted sex quickly...god she needed it. She kept rubbing, faster now. She wasn't completely sure why she was so fucking horny today, although it had been two weeks since her last period, so it was possible she was ovulating right now. It always drove her a little crazy. She got faster and moaned even louder, her legs spread wider, one hand grabbing onto one of her large breasts.

She left out a long moan as she reached a small, but nice orgasm.

Unknown to Cass, Tom had come home early. He had been out with his friends early, but within two hours he was already done. All they wanted to do was sit and get high. He didn't smoke, not that he cared if they did, but it just wasn't him. He snuck back in the house around 2, and went to his room. He told his Mom he wouldn't be home until much later, so he figured he could go into his room and play on his PC for a while and be left alone if she didn't know he was home.

Tom was a mostly normal eighteen year old boy, but he had what he felt was a problem. Growing up, after Dad died, it was mostly just his mom and him against the world. So when he was young, he developed a crush on his own Mom. At first it was small, heartwarming, but by eighteen, it was a raging inferno of both love and lust. She was what his friends called "Thicc". She had big tits, a big ass, but there was so much more. He loved her green eyes, her natural long red hair, the way she smiled at him every day. She always told him she was an old woman now, but he and his friends always agreed she barely looked a day under thirty.

At first he played his games, but his mind went to his mother. He hadn't heard from her since he got home, and although her bedroom door was open, he didn't look inside, just in case she had taken a nap. He had seen her nap before, in her underwear...she was so beautiful. Just thinking about her...

His hand went into his shorts, and grabbed his already erect cock. He began to slowly play with himself. Tom had his share of girls after him. At six foot one, two hundred pounds, straight out of the wrestling team, he was fit, cute, and charming. But he didn't care, every girl that came after him, all he ever did was one of two things, either tell them to get lost, or for one night stands. His cock was big, a good solid nine inches, and thick. Granted he had seen bigger in some porn he had watched, but he was bigger than the rest of the wrestling team that he had seen in the showers.

He was only two minutes into jacking off, his cock at full attention in his hand, pre-cum slowly running down the sides, when he heard her moan. He stopped, but kept his hand on his cock. His mother was home...and having fun herself. He stood up, his shorts dropping all the way to the floor now. He stood and listened. He always did when he heard her, she was never quiet about it.

As he stood and listened, he started to move his hand again. Normally, whenever she did this, he jacked off if he could. He would always imagine himself inside his mother, thrusting deep into her, feeling himself swell and get ready to-

He heard a large long moan. God, this was unbearable. It sounded so wonderful.

Something in Tom changed in that moment, that moan did it. He grew courage in that moment. He didn't pull his shorts back on, he kept his hand on his cock slowly stroking it, and then moved to his bedroom door. He opened it slowly, as to make as least sound as possible, and then stepped out. She had finally grown quiet...but within a few seconds, she started again. Her first orgasm wasn't enough it seemed.

Tom slowly made his way down the hall and over to her door. He stopped at it, her moans growing louder again. He hesitated for a few moments, before taking a deep breath and looking inside. He saw his mother, on her back on the bed, one hand clutching to her large chest, the other one her exposed pussy, her underwear had grown to be a problem and she had pulled it off one leg. It dangled on her left ankle, just at her sock. Her socks were the only thing she was fully wearing anymore.

She was moaning likely crazy, her hand going at herself. She looked dripping wet, her eyes was closed tightly shut.

This was his chance...he needed to be closer, to see her better...to...to...

Tom entered the room quicker than even he expected. She didn't notice, too wrapped in her own pleasure. He got to the edge of the bed fast, right next to her feet. He watched her work, she was getting close again, her head was going back deep into her pillows. Tom watched, his cock was throbbing. She kept getting closer, moving her hand faster and faster.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He climbed onto the bed, in between her legs. At first, did was so lost, she didn't even notice still. It wasn't until he pushed up against her hand that her eyes shot open. She immediately looked up and saw her son.

Cass: "Oh my god, Tom!"

Tom didn't listen to her, he was too fixated now. Cass reached up to his arms, and went to push him off...but he instead pushed his hard raging cock inside her. As soon as he entered her, her hands didn't push, they grabbed onto his arms, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Cass: "Oooooooohhhh fuccccccccccccccKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Cass finally hit her second orgasm, her pussy clenching his cock a tight as he had ever felt. It was all the motivation he needed, and began to thrust into the hole he came from. His hands went to her hands and held them over her head, and he leaned down, his mouth going directly to her large breasts, his lips latching onto one of them like he did when he was a baby.

Cassie's mind was reeling as she started to come down from that second orgasm, she knew it was wrong, but as his hip kept thrusting into her, pleasure kept hitting her in waves. She hadn't felt this good in a long time...or ever. His Dad was great...but it took a moment. This, this was something else. She moaned with every thrust, a third orgasm building already, and very quickly. Her mind was saying to tell him to get off, but her body was winning this fight.

Cass: "Oh god, Tom!"

Tom didn't answer with his voice, his mouth was still very much busy with her chest, but he answered by thrusting as deep as he could. Cass felt something she never felt before now, as the head of his cock started kissing the entrance of her cervix. Her third orgasm hit her even quicker after she felt that. She started to moan uncontrollably. Her hands gripped his as tight as she could, and her legs instinctively wrapped around his hips. As he feet got to each other, they had a mind of their own, and locked her ankles around him, as if to keep him from pulling out.

Tom started to growl, almost like an animal. He began to feel that feeling he had always dreamed off. His cock swelled, his balls ached. He needed to release. He began to thrust even faster, Cass didn't even get a break, as soon as her third orgasm ended, a fourth started with his increased thrusting. She could feel him getting ready, him throbbing, him swelling, his increased speed.

Shit...she remembered...she was probably ovulating, she had to tell him to get off, he needed to pull out!

Cass: "OHHHHHHHH TOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!"

But moans and his named were all that came out. Her body had fully betrayed her. As her fourth orgasm took control over her, her legs just gripped him tighter, he couldn't pull out even if he wanted. Not that he had planned on it. In one large thrust, he let out a roar of a moan and shoved himself as deep as he could, and then began to unleash what he felt was a buildup of cum he had saved for her. The head of his cock pushed right into her cervix, testing its durability. His cum pulsed right directly into her womb, her womb soaking it up, taking all of it greedily, her orgasm helping it along.

It felt like forever between the two of them. Her orgasm went on and on, and he felt like his just kept pouring more and more in. After what felt like minutes, despite it only being probably about 15 seconds. The two were breathing heavy. Her legs still wrapped around his hips, he could feel the lace of her underwear dangling from her ankle on his back.

Slowly the two moved their heads and looked into each other's eyes. They were just breathing heavily now, Tom and Cass didn't say anything, they were both too lost In the moment. She tried to find words, but she couldn't. Tom eventually was the one to speak.

Tom: "I...I love you Mom. I'm sorry. But...I've wanted you for so long."

Cass didn't expect to hear that. She instantly stopped being mad, realizing that he might have been feeling this way for a while...but she still knew it was wrong. She was the responsible adult...even if he loved her in that way...she had to put her foot down.

Cass: "Tom...I love you too...but..."

Tom: "I know...I'm sorry...I'll-"

Tom pulled back, trying to pull out, but as soon as he moaned, her legs locked back up, she cooed, moaning again. She looked back up at him, with a face of confusion. He pulled back again, but her pussy and legs sucked him back in, another loud moan escaped her lips. Their eyes locked again, her mouth open, and in one moment they realized what had just happened right now. It was too good...and both liked it.

There was no going back.

Tom immediately began to thrust at a slow pace. Cass moaned again, she gave up in stopping him, knowing this is what her body truly wanted. As they looked at each other, Tom leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Cass kissed back, just as passionately, surprised at just how good of a kisser he was. Within a few seconds he had picked up the pace, and as they kept making out, Cass couldn't hold it in anymore as another orgasm thundered through her body...

Claire: "So...whose the guy?"

Cassie: "Oh Claire, there is no guy...I just got unlucky."

Claire, Cassie's twin sister had come over. They were identical, they were mirror images of each other. Even now after all the years, they looked exactly the same, the same body, face, hair smile. Or well...they were, but Cassie was sporting a rather large baby bump now.

Claire: "Damn...too bad. I have been looking for a good sperm donor, and every guy I meet is a fucking idiot."

Cassie: "Oh you don't have to tell me...this one, I thought I finally found one. We had one great evening, we were at it for hours. Then the next thing you know, he's gone. I didn't even get his phone number, he got mine. And of course he hasn't called...he doesn't even know I'm pregnant with his twins."

Claire: "Haha...twin girls. Just like us. How far along are you now?"

Cassie: "Five months, but god do I look like I am already at seven. I'm huge."

Claire: "Relax sis. You look wonderful. Motherhood looks great on you. Now...I just need it for me. I don't want to be childless and forty, and I know that's still three and half years away, but still."

Claire sighed and grabbed her purse.

Claire: "Alright. I gotta go, have a goodnight sis. Tell Tom I said hi, I'm sorry I missed him. He turned into such a handsome boy."

Cassie smiled widely as she headed for the front door.

Cassie: "Oh don't I know it. Bye sis."

Claire left out the front door. Cassie, holding her belly as she walked went to the front window to look at her sister leave. As her sister started the car, Cassie felt Tom come up behind her. He pushed his hard cock right into the back of her dress, pressing it right between the cheeks her butt. She groaned as his hands reached around and held her stomach, his mouth kissing her neck. Her hands immediately went to the glass on the window.

Cassie: "Oh Tom...wait a moment she hasn't even AH!"

She felt him pull up her dress and push himself inside. She never wore underwear in the house anymore, giving him easy access to use her when he wanted. Something he had suggested...and something that made her immediately wet upon hearing. She eyed her sister's car, gritting her teeth trying not to moan like a whore as if trying not to call more attention to herself. Luckily for them, Claire was much too focused on the car. As soon as she was out of the driveway, and driving down the street, Cass let out a long moan, a large orgasm hitting her, and in one swift motion just as she saw a neighbor across the street leaving the house, she shoved the blinds closed.

Tom picked her up from the window, and sat down in the chair next to them, and began to bounce her in his lap, one hand still on her belly, and one hand now grabbing at her aching even larger chest now. Her eyes rolled back into her head again, as the first orgasm stopped, and the second one immediately began.

Tom began to growl again, he felt that ache in his balls again. But he grinned as he got closer now. He liked this way too much now. His mom was his now, and she was having his babies. It felt too good...he wanted to give her more babies, for as long as he could.

And knowing what he knew now, he knew she would agree.

Then, in one big moment, she hit a third orgasm, as he slammed her all the way back down his cock and began to pump her full of cum again.