Cassia and Mathew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are awesome! No shoes, no jacket, you invite us to lunch... In your conference room. Are you punking us? You can't be the new editor. Where are the hidden cameras?"

Cassia laughed hard, until her eyes watered. Michael and Charlene both began to laugh from the way Cassia was laughing. When she recovered she said, "Honestly, I'm just a regular chick from Brooklyn. I've learned the best way to be successful is to feel at ease, and at home. Now, don't think I'm going to let you guys slack off with your work, but like I told Michael earlier we are a team. We succeed together and we fail together. So I promise if you work hard with me, you can play hard with me too!"

They both agreed happily. "So, tell me about yourselves." Cassia began to scoop her favorite Indian dish, chicken tikka masala onto a plate, with basmati rice, and a piece of Naan bread. She put the first forkful in her mouth and moaned appreciating the rich, creamy taste of the food. She didn't realize it was so loud until she opened her eyes to see a smiling Charlene, and a red cheeked Michael.

"Sorry, it's just so good. I haven't had good Indian food like this since I was back home. What restaurant is this from?" while Cassia dipped a piece of Naan into the tomato yogurt sauce.

Charlene answered, "It's from a new place that opened on Main Street, Duball's I believe."

They talked for the entire hour, talking about their families and childhoods until Michaels phone buzzed alerting them it was time to restart work. Cassia went into her bathroom to freshen up, and reapply her lipstick before the videoconference call. When she walked back in, the table was completely clean. They moved fast. Efficient, she liked that.

Cassia heard the TV in the room start to make a cute little jingle. Facing the TV she bent over and pressed the answer button. While it connected she remembered her jacket was still on the chair back. She turned to put it back. With her back facing the screen she bent over to slip on her shoes, when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. She snapped up and turned to find the owner. Then she saw him. The most beautiful man she had ever seen. Ever. Her mouth opened slightly and her breathing got heavy. Who was he? Why was he on her screen? And why does he look like Thor? She giggled at that last thought.

"Care to share the joke?" His deep voice echoed throughout the room and a shiver ran down Cassia's spine. His accent made her instantly wet. She had to clutch the table to steady her now wobbly legs.

"I was just thinking how much you looked like Thor." Never one to hold her tongue, Cassia cursed her as soon as the words came out her mouth. Until, what was that? Laughter? He had his head back and laughed loudly. Cassia just stood there and looked at him. Admired him. She bent over quickly to slip on her other shoe.

"Hey no need to move that fast, I wasn't complaining before." It was Cassia's turn to go red in the cheeks. Thankfully, due to the melanin in her skin it wouldn't show.

"Sorry, I just started here so I was having lunch with my assistant and receptionist to get to know them." Realization hit her as she remembered whom she was talking to.

"My word, I'm sorry, my name is Cassia Montgomery, the new editor." She sat in the chair at the head of the table and looked at the screen. What was this? 1080p? This man was gorgeous.

He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. Cassia could see the huge muscles begging for release under his perfectly tailored suit jacket.

"Well hello Ms. Cassia Montgomery." Her name rolled off his tongue like fine wine and she shivered in her seat. The moisture between her legs doubled and she crossed her legs tightly to ease some of the tension down there. Alright Montgomery! Pull it together. This man is in another country for crying out loud, and he's your appointment. With that, Cassia straightened her back and looked right at the screen.

"I'm Mathew Grayson." So Mr. Thor had a name. Mathew. Cassia sat back in her chair, "What can we do for you Mr. Grayson?"

12