Cassia, My Girlfriend's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are condoms in the drawer..."

"No." She pulled me closer to her. "I'm not losing my virginity through latex. Besides, Mona got your cum in her pussy tonight."

"She's my girlfriend. You're her best friend. We really shouldn't be doing this."

"I know," Cassia said. "But we can stop now, and you can explain to her how I sucked your cock a couple minutes after you fucked her raw for the first time, or we can keep going and you can do the same to me."

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Cassia placed my tip at her wet gash. After a moment of resistance, I slid into her with a pop. It was heaven. I went slowly, savoring the feeling of such an unbelievably tight pussy, watching her lips part to accept their first cock.

When I was completely buried in her, I looked up at her. She had her eyes half-closed, savoring the feeling. "Fuck. Mona was right, you're incredible."

I pulled out until my tip was back at her opening, then drove in. She released an involuntary moan, too loud. I clapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shhh."

I thrust into her slick pussy over and over. My cock glistened when it came out, her pussy lips straining to pull it back inside her. Mona's pussy was heavenly, wet and tight, but Cassia's pussy blew the competition out of the water, immaculately tight and wetter than Mona.

I could feel my cock growing in her. I looked down, watching it disappear into her pussy, then drawing it back out with a wet sound.

She pulled off her shirt, giving me access to her small, light brown nipples. As I put my mouth over the small nubs, she shuddered in orgasm, pulling me tighter into her with her legs. Her pussy clenched around my cock -- my bare cock, the same cock that just pumped her friend's pussy full of cum -- and she threw her head back, then bit down hard on my shoulder to keep from making more noise.

It was all too much. I was rapidly nearing the point of no return.

"Cassia --"

"It's okay," she whispered. "Cum in me."

"Are you on birth control?"

She shook her head. "Plan B," she panted.

"I can pull out --"

"No. I want you to be the first... the first to fill my pussy with cum." The idea that Cassia, the forbidden fruit, was telling me to cum inside her, unprotected even by birth control -- it was all I needed to send me over the edge. With a groan, I drove my cock as deep into her as I could and let go.

Spurt after spurt of cum shot out of my cock, deep into Cassia's pussy, over and over. She moaned and I put my mouth on hers, mostly to keep her quiet. It was the first time we kissed -- just as I was filling her pussy. Her tongue met mine, which felt almost more intimate than fucking her. I kept thrusting into her, each thrust met with a low moan from Cassia.

Once her tight, spasming pussy had milked the last of my cum, I looked down. Her pussy was red and swollen, split in the middle by the shaft of my glistening cock. Despite the tight sheath she formed around me, I had cum so much a drop of it was being pushed from between her tight lips, around my cock, and squeezed out onto the counter.

We looked at each other, panting.

"I don't know what I'd do if I were Mona," Cassia whispered. "If I had access to that all the time..." She squeezed me inside her pussy and I breathed in sharply at the pleasure still wracking my body.

Finally, once my cock softened, I pulled out, and a stream of cum poured from her open pussy lips. She reached down and scooped it onto her two fingers, then brought them to her mouth and licked my cum off.

"Fuck, you taste good." Impossibly, I was getting hard again. She stuck her middle finger into her pussy and brought it out, covered in even more cum. She sucked the finger clean.

Cassia hopped down from the sink and gave my cock another squeeze. She bent to pick up her shirt, and in the gap between her legs some of my cum was running down her leg.

"God, Cassia, this was --"

"Go to sleep," she said, leaning up to kiss me again. "This won't be the last time." She handed me my boxers, then left with one last wry smile.

###

I slipped the boxers back on, clicked the light off, and went back to Mona's bedroom. She was asleep on her back. In the light coming through the curtain, her breasts stood proudly on her form, puffy nipples erect. My eyes trailed downward. Below her patch of pubic hair, between her pussy lips, I could see a pearl of my cum still inside her. I knew that in the living room, my cum was deep inside another pussy, too. Cassia's. I'd fucked Cassia.

Exhausted, I climbed into bed. Feeling me next to her, Mona rolled over.

"Good night?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah, it was."

THE END

12