Cassie and Sandra Ch. 04

Story Info
The craziest night of their lives is about to begin...
5.2k words
4.65
5.9k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie looked at herself in the mirror and could hardly believe what she saw staring back at her. If she didn't know better, she would have assumed she was simply looking at her twin sister Sandra, rather than her own reflection. In fact, the figure peering out from the other side of the glass was her sister, in a sense. While fretting about what to wear for the upcoming night's activities, Cassie had seen what Sandra intended to wear, and she was disheartened to realize she didn't have any clothes that came close to something so alluring.

Sandra had laid out a short, slinky black dress, fishnet stockings, and knee-high black boots, which Cassie already knew was going to look perfect on her. How could she possibly expect Dean to pay attention to her when Sandra was so much sexier? Cassie returned to her own bedroom in despair, and was close to backing out of the whole thing when her sister knocked on her door and saved the day. Now it was Cassie who was draped in the shimmering black satin minidress, fishnets, and boots, and she had to admit, she looked good.

"It's almost seven," Sandra called out, and Cassie ran her hands down the dress one last time, smoothing out any wrinkles she might have missed. Entering the kitchen, she offered a wide smile at her sister and lifted her arms out, doing a quick spin.

"So...what do you think?" Cassie asked in a completely genuine tone. She wasn't the type to fish for compliments.

Sandra returned her smile and gave her a totally honest answer. "You look perfect!"

Cassie couldn't stop beaming upon hearing this, and glanced down in embarrassment. This was the first time she actually felt like she was as hot as her sister, and she didn't know how to process it. Sandra strode over to her and placed her hand under Cassie's chin, lifting her face back up. "Don't be bashful, Cass," Sandra said sweetly, looking deep into her sister's eyes. "You look fucking hot. Own it. Tonight's your night, and it's gonna be amazing."

Sandra's gaze lingered a bit longer than she'd intended, but Cassie didn't seem to mind. She took a step back from Sandra and looked her up and down in admiration. Despite having given up her favorite outfit to Cassie, she still managed to pull together a sexy little number, pairing some dark green pumps with a matching short sleeve sheath dress. "Sandy, you really look great, too," Cassie stated. "Your second-best would blow anyone else's best out of the water any day of the week."

With a giggle, Sandra replied, "Honestly, I feel like I'm looking at another me right now anyway, so it's basically like I'm both the hottest and second-hottest person in the room at the same time." She noticed Cassie blushing, and decided it would probably be better not to make her sister beet-red when Dean showed up. "Hey, Cass, can you grab some wine and three glasses for me?" she requested. "I'm gonna finish cooking dinner so it's ready when the guest of honor arrives."

Cassie procured the alcohol and set the table, while Sandra put the finishing touches on the rib roast and potatoes she'd made. The twins were able to get everything done just as they heard a knock at the front door. Sandra grinned at her sister, giving her an encouraging nod before going to answer it. Cassie got into position in the kitchen, like she and Sandra had planned. The moment Dean entered the apartment, she would stride out and knock him dead when he caught an eyeful of the "new and improved" Cassie.

"Wow, the food looks great," Dean said as Sandra ushered him inside. "It smells fantas-" He suddenly cut himself off when Cassie came into view, as he was literally rendered speechless. If Sandra hadn't answered the door, he would've assumed he was looking at her, but to his surprise and delight, the shy and bashful Cassie had transformed into a stunning knockout. The fact that she was wearing fishnet stockings and boots only made it all the sweeter. It dawned on him that this was actually happening. "Holy smokes, Cass," he said when he finally found his voice again. "You look incredible!"

"She really does, doesn't she?" Sandra added with pride. She then glanced at Cassie and teasingly commented, "I can see Dean's mouth is already watering, but I can't tell if it's because of my cooking or you." Neither one responded, both of them just gaping at each other, causing Sandra to roll her eyes and say, "Okay, let's eat first, then we can start making goo-goo eyes at one another."

Once the three began drinking and dining, they settled into a more easy pace, and were soon talking and laughing together, becoming totally comfortable in each others' presence. While the looming question of what was going to happen after dinner still hung over them, they simply reveled in the moment, having fun together regardless of any expectations. Thus, when the first step was made towards fulfilling the fantasy, it came organically, and from an altogether unexpected source. Dean had made a joke that got everyone laughing heartily, and when it died down, Cassie leaned in towards him, placing her hand on his leg.

"Wow, Dean...I always knew you were hot, but I had no idea you were so funny, too," she cooed, and slid her hand a bit farther up his thigh.

Dean looked absolutely thrilled at this turn of events, especially since it was Cassie making the first move. Any doubts or reservations that she might not be into it immediately melted away, and he could already feel a stirring in his loins. "If I'd known being funny was the key to turning you on, I would've busted out my joke books a long time ago," he told her, and leaned in as well.

"You've always had the key to turn me on," she replied, moving in even closer to Dean. "I guess I just needed to let you into the driver's seat..."

Cassie could feel her heart nearly beating out of her chest as her lips came within a hair's breadth of his. The world seemed to be spinning all around her in a dizzying array of lights and sounds, but everything else faded away when she felt his hand touch her face. In one moment both fleeting and infinite, their lips connected together, first gently, but soon pressed against each other in a frenzy, tongues darting between them as frantic fingers grasped at oppressive buckles, zippers, and straps. Before she realized what she was doing, Cassie found herself perched on Dean's lap as his powerful hands slid up her thighs, pushing the bottom of her dress up around her waist as she grinded into him.

Lost in their lust, Dean had ripped open a hole in Cassie's stockings, giving him access to the glorious stretch of soft, pink flesh set between her legs. At the same time, she pulled free his girthy, throbbing manhood. They were both nearly delirious by the time Dean managed to impale Cassie with his thick rod, thrusting wildly up into her as she bucked against him, feeling him stretch her open and penetrate her to her core.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her forehead to his, each one feeling the rapid, hot breath of the other against their flushed faces. It was as if everything they'd done in their lives was about to culminate in one earth-shattering moment, and almost simultaneously, the two lovers felt themselves about to erupt within one another. When they came, they came hard, and they came together. It was a union between their two bodies, and for one split-second, they seemed to share a single soul.

Even after they both finished, the heat between them remained, and they looked deep into each other's eyes. For the first time, he was able to see past the awkward projection Cassie usually displayed to the outside world, getting a glimpse of who she really was inside. He'd never felt such an intense connection to anyone before, and he could visualize a future with her. This moment had been an awakening for both of them, and they realized that whatever happened from there on out, it was just icing on the cake.

Sandra watched in stunned silence as Cassie initiated a round of steamy, passion-fueled sex with Dean. They spent the next few minutes fucking each other for all they were worth. It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster for Sandra--it started off with her being happy, proud, and a bit turned on to see her sister being so forward; followed by some pangs of jealousy when she saw just how deeply-connected the two had become, almost leaving her as a third wheel; and finally, a swelling of desire as she enjoyed witnessing the churning storm that rose within them, boiling over into a simultaneous climax.

Just watching them left Sandra feeling exhausted afterwards. However, it wasn't long before they seemed to recover their strength, and this time, they honed in on her. Cassie reached out and grasped Sandra's hand, pulling her sister towards her and Dean. Sandra could smell the pungent, intoxicating scent of their sex, and it was making her hot. She had a strange urge come over her, and she said to her sister, "Climb off him. I wanna taste you on his cock."

Cassie did as she was asked, dismounting from Dean's pole and getting off his lap. Sandra got on her knees down in front of him and swallowed him to the hilt. She and Cassie might be alike in most regards, but she noticed her sister tasted very different from herself. As she sucked the juices off of Dean's fleshy member, she felt it begin to get hard again in her mouth. Once he was at full mast, she slowly moved her lips back up his shaft, suckling just on his head and swirling her tongue around it for a moment. When she could taste his pre-cum, she lifted her head, letting him exit her mouth with a loud pop.

Sandra rose to her feet and hiked up the bottom of her green dress, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. She took Cassie's place atop Dean, except she mounted his spear facing away from him, making it easy for him to stab it deep inside her dripping-wet cunt. Grabbing the collar of Cassie's dress, she hoisted her downward until their eyes were level with each other. Her sister didn't hesitate at all, having fully committed to making this happen. The look on Cassie's face was so confident, it surprised Sandra that this was the same girl that was ready to cancel with Dean merely because she couldn't find something to wear.

Sandra heaved out a sigh and shuddered as she felt Dean split her open. She moved her hand to Cassie's head, clutching her sister's red hair firmly in her slender, nimble fingers, and pulling her into a kiss. Cassie gasped and had to steady herself on the back of the chair when she felt Dean's fingers rubbing across her mound, the coordinated assault with Sandra's tongue in her mouth giving her a heady rush.

When Dean's fingers stopped roaming her swollen pink lips and penetrated her, Cassie's legs turned into jelly, barely able to support her quivering body. She was so wet that every time Dean plunged his fingers into her, it made an audible squelching sound in rhythm with the moans she was making into her sister's mouth. Cassie felt the pressure rising in her core, and her nails dug into Sandra's shoulder so hard, it left visible marks. Within moments, she was thrashing around wildly, but neither Dean nor Sandra pulled away as she came.

When Sandra finally released Cassie, Dean retracted his fingers from inside her and brought one to her lips. She sucked it greedily, and when it was clean, she made a move for the other, but he instead offered it to Sandra. Cassie watched her sister savor her tart juices coating Dean's finger, and it made her so hot. When Sandra was finished, she grasped Cassie's head again, but instead of pulling her back into a kiss, she pushed her sister down to her knees. It didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted, and Cassie positioned herself between her and Dean's splayed open legs.

The moment Sandra felt Cassie's warm tongue lapping at her clit, it sent a spike through her nervous system. She held her sister's head in place, urging her with moans to lick her harder. Dean's cock continued to slide in and out of her pussy as she rode him, and Cassie's tongue ran across the underside of his shaft as well. He was obviously loving this, and his hands moved up to Sandra's body, sliding the straps of her dress down off her shoulders until her tits bounced free. He began caressing the fleshy orbs and tweaking her nipples, making her whimper erotically.

Unable to hang on for much longer, Sandra cried out, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! Make me cum, baby!" It was unclear who she was actually addressing, but it didn't really matter--both Dean and Cassie were determined to follow her commands.

Dean's massive cock continued to pump in and out of Sandra's molten-hot cunt, and Cassie's tongue was suddenly joined by a soft, slim finger on her clit. Sandra raised herself up enough that Cassie was able to pull Dean's slick, wet rod out of her sister. Cassie then began sucking Dean off, while at the same time, pressing two fingers inside Sandra to finger-fuck her. Dean and Sandra were completely at Cassie's mercy, and she was determined to make them cum.

Sandra was the first to reach the peak, throwing her head back as a rumbling moan escaped her throat. "Oh God, baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Cassie smiled with Dean's cock still in her mouth. She enjoyed hearing her sister have an orgasm. The way Dean was tensing up, she knew he was about to join her. Sandra grabbed Cassie's head and forced it down to the base of his member, and she gagged as she felt him deep in her throat. He gripped her head as well and thrusted against her face, shooting a deluge of hot, salty sperm down her gullet. Once she had swallowed every last drop, Dean and Sandra allowed her to come up for air.

After finishing, Dean pushed Sandra off of his lap and stood up. She collapsed to the floor, her trembling limbs unable to support her. Meanwhile, Cassie was on her hands and knees, taking several gasping breaths after choking on his cock. This was the perfect position for what he planned to do next. He unzipped her tight black dress, sliding it over her head. She moved just enough for him to tear it free and toss it aside. He then got down behind her, forcing her legs apart, and lifted her by the waist until he'd lined up her slit with his swollen, purple head. Despite having cum twice now, the unparalleled thrill of being with "Cassandra Horn" had made him insatiable.

Dean's cock was still slick and glistening with the juices from Sandra's pussy, serving as ample lubrication when he impaled her sister with his gigantic cock. Cassie cried out as she felt him fill up every last inch of space inside her. When he began thrusting into her, she screamed and moaned even louder. However, she was suddenly silenced, and Dean looked up to see what had muffled her cries. Cassie could feel his cock twitch inside her when his eyes fell upon the unbelievable sight before him--Sandra had laid down in front of Cassie, locking her legs around her twin's neck so that Cassie's face was buried in her sopping-wet cunt.

Sandra's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her ever-louder mewling as her sister ate her out sent Dean into a frenzy. He continued to drill her from behind, his thighs slapping against her ass with each thrust forward. It didn't take long for Cassie to climax this time. Dean felt the muscles in her canal contract around his shaft, and her muffled moaning into Sandra's pussy let him know the moment she came.

Meanwhile, Sandra held Cassie's head against her mound until her sister had finished lapping up every last ounce of her juices. "Lick it all up, you little slut," Sandra demanded, mimicking the dirty talk she'd engaged in with Dean. "Look at you, my dirty little cum slut--eating out your own twin sister's cunt! I've never seen a hotter sight in my life."

This was more than Dean could handle, and before long, he was pumping into Cassie faster and harder. When he felt his balls tighten, he pushed even deeper and kept it there as he emptied himself inside her. The sensation of both her sister's wet, hot cunt on her mouth and Dean's pulsing cock in her pussy finally made Cassie cum, too, and she came hard all over Dean's quivering shaft. She pried Sandra's legs off of her, then crawled over her sister, moving forward until her cum-filled hole was right above Sandra's mouth.

Cassie lowered her hips until she was straddling her sister's head, and Sandra eagerly ate Dean's cum out of her swollen cunt as his massive load dripped down Cassie's thighs. Once Sandra had a nice, big mouthful of it, she pushed Cassie off of her so she could get back on her knees. Sandra raised herself up so her face was above Cassie's, lifting her twin sister's head by the chin to face her. Cassie opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue in anticipation.

Sandra parted her lips and spit her mouthful of Dean's cum into her sister's waiting maw. It continued to drip down, and Cassie dutifully swallowed it all. When it was all gone, Sandra pulled Cassie into a sloppy, cum-covered kiss, the combination of semen and juices and saliva mixing upon their lips as they made out. When they finally parted, long strands of the gooey mixture clung to their mouths and stretched out between them.

Dean got so hot watching this display between the twins that he was overcome with lust, and was once more sporting a raging hard-on. Without thinking, he grabbed Sandra's head and turned her face towards him, stuffing his cock that was still dripping with cum and juices into her mouth. For a brief moment, she struggled against him, having been caught off-guard by the enormous, thick rod being jammed down her throat, but after gagging a few times, she recovered brilliantly.

Her hand was soon stroking up and down the length of Dean's shaft that hadn't passed through her lips, and she sucked him off for all she was worth. Dean was loving every minute of this hot, sloppy blow job. It was hard for him to believe this was actually happening--that he was really getting to have a threesome with such hot, perverted twins. He didn't think it could get any better than this, but he was wrong. If he'd known what was about to occur, he may have cum right then and there.

As Sandra was sucking off Dean, Cassie disappeared from the kitchen momentarily. When she reemerged, she saw Dean was now throat-fucking her sister. Out of the corner of her watering eyes, Sandra noticed Cassie had bent over, her head now bobbing up and down, as if sucking on something as well. It didn't take long for Sandra to realize that Cassie was holding her dildo, which was now all lubed up with the hot mixture of cum, juices, and saliva.

Dean was so focused on fucking Sandra's mouth that he failed to see what Cassie was up to. He had no warning before he felt the soaking-wet dildo penetrate his asshole. Such was his shock that Dean shoved Sandra's head all the way down against his groin, nearly choking her with his cock. She finally managed to break free from his grasp, sucking in a lungful of fresh air. Upon regaining her composure, she wrapped her hand around Dean's erect cock and stroked it wildly as her sister pumped the dildo into him from behind.

Dean was clearly overwhelmed by these new and intense sensations, causing him to collapse on the ground. He landed on all fours, and Cassie was relentless with her dildo, pounding it deep into his bowels as every muscle in his body became tense. From this position, all Sandra could do was continue to stroke Dean's cock. As she beat him off faster and harder, he began quaking. She felt his balls contract, and knew he was about to explode.

Sandra gave her sister a nod, and Cassie wrapped one arm around Dean's shoulder, pulling him into an upright position as she pumped the dildo into the final stretch. As fast as she could move, Sandra hurled herself in front of Dean, sitting perpendicular to him as she finished beating him off. Making sure that his cockhead was aimed at her chest, Sandra squeezed her hand tight around the neck of his rod, right between the shaft and the tip.

12