Cassie and Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor's orgasm was still ringing in his ears in the silent room and he could hardly see straight. He sat for a moment with Dale's dick still in his ass while he caught his breath. Then as he removed his ass from Dale's spent cock, Cassie ducked into the bathroom and returned with towels to clean up all the cum and sweat.

She passed one bashfully to Dale, and then turned to Trevor to clean him up, while he returned the favour. They toweled one other off gently. He pulled her close. "Happy birthday, baby," she murmured quietly.

"That was amazing. You're amazing. Thank you," he whispered back. They gazed at each other and didn't notice as Dale slipped from the room and out into the night. After a hot shower together where they soaped each other's bodies, they crawled into bed together. Though Trevor could still feel Dale all over him, inside and out, he still wanted no one but Cassie beside him now.

They chatted idly for a few minutes about their days, like they did every night - tonight's play by play could wait. Cassie rolled over to spoon Trevor while they talked. She playfully stroked his ass and marvelled at how stretched out he was. "I can't believe how big you are after taking two cocks baby." As was their way, Trevor told Cassie to turn over so he could spoon her to sleep. The way it should be.

As he drifted off Trevor had just one last thought.

He had been wondering why Cassie wanted to know Dale's last name. Now it all made sense.

Damn. Work was going to be awkward as hell on Monday.