Cassie Gets Hammered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Cassie tried to power through it, to withstand the unending onslaught of pain and pleasure, but her resistance wore down. 10 minutes passed, then 20, 30, 40, and so on, until her poor asshole had endured the merciless assault of his Giant Mexican cock for well-over an hour. If she weren't the one underneath him, she never would've believed anyone could have stamina like this. The pain in her ass had long since been replaced with warm bursts of pleasure that radiated through her body each time he filled her. Even after her voice had failed from the symphony of screams he forced out of her, she continued to moan and purr happily with each merciless slam of his hips.

Miguel's cock began to throb inside the Cassie, the first warning of what was to come. The Latin stud was enjoying the married woman's ass more than he expected, no matter how much he manhandled and pounded her, her backdoor never stopped tightly hugging his giant Latin cock. He made no sound other than animalistic grunts, for the sole purpose of listening closely to the evolution of her pleasure. He took unbridled joy at hearing her cries go from the screaming of a virgin into the broken whimpers of a slut in heaven. As a reward for pleasuring his cock so well for so long he began to slow his movements and change his rhythm. Instead of hammering her tight hole like a beast as he'd been he was now slowly pulling back, letting her savor the feeling as his burning cock receded from her abused hole; before sharply slamming back in at full force.

Cassie let out a low moan, her aching body approving of her studs new strategy. She could feel each pulsing vein of his meaty shaft as it slid free of her tightly stretched rear entrance; only to harshly slam back as a brutal reminder of who was in charge. Her trembling body felt all new varieties of pleasure well up inside her from his slow and hard domination of her backside. Tears of ecstasy streaming down her cheeks, carving a path through the thin layer of sweat and cum that coated her cheeks. Her pussy followed suit, dripping hungrily along the insides of her bruised thighs as she felt the forced of so much new and transcendent pleasure welling up inside her.

Miguel felt the way her body tightened and twitched around his bronze bitch breaker, knowing that his job was nearing it's conclusion. He slammed his fuckpole in to the base, letting it rest deep inside her, his churning balls pressed snuggly against her dripping cunt. Then, for the first time in hours, he removed his hands from her hips; However a set of bruises that perfectly traced where he'd taken hold of the Cassie remained as a reminder of what the poor punk had just endured.

One of Miguel's powerful hands slowly slid along her silken skin before coming to rest on one of her milky breasts. He gave her shapely plush mound a few firm squeezed before gently pinching down on one of her nipple stud and starting to twist. His other hand snaked its way down to her belly, giving her smooth, flat belly a few gentle caresses before it slid down to her drooling pussy, the rough tip of his index finger coming to rest on her attention starved clit. His finger applied a gentle pressure before slowly rubbing her pleasure nub in small circles. He leaned down further over her, making her feel his full weight held up only by her weak, trembling legs and centred on the giant Mexican cock that remained sheathed in her tight, aching asshole.

He let a sultry whisper flow directly into her ear. "Now cum for your new Latin king" Promptly followed by a firm, gentle bite to her earlobe.

Cassie let out a hoarse squeal of pure, overwhelming ecstasy, Her voice still aching from her earlier screams. Having so many weak points assaulted at once, deprived her of the ability to think, all she could bring herself to do was shake with joy and obey his command. A sharp jolt of pleasure ran through her pussy before a torrent of femcum drenched the floor beneath them. A waterfall of euphoria sprayed out of her pristine, aching pussy as if a dam had just burst inside her and allowed a flood of pure transcendent release to drown every inch of her body.

The splash of Cassie's climax on the floor was Miguel's cue to released a flood of his own. Trembling barkeep felt his heavy nuts drag across her erupting pussy as they tightened up. His cock swelled, locking itself firmly in her battered asshole. His cannon of a cock erupted, scorching her insides with fresh ropes of cum. His cock continued to unload rope after rope of piping hot cum into the snug hole long after Cassie's own intense orgasm had subsided. After what felt like an eternity his cock finally calmed down. He slowly withdrew from her asshole, letting them both savor the feeling as his cum-slicked and still hard cock left her asshole. The loud *pop* of his cockhead finally freeing itself from her tight rear resonated in both their minds.

Miguel delivered a hard merciless smack to one of her ass cheeks, smug grin plastered on his face. The impact of his smack caused Cassie's limp body to topple over. She lay there, panting breathlessly as her gaping asshole leaked a river of hot cum onto the floor. With a victorious chuckle Miguel grabbed a handful of her emerald hair, tugging it carelessly and using it like a tissue to wipe the excess cum from his still pulsing shaft as he crouched above her pleasure stained face. After letting her cum-soaked locks fall back to the floor, he grabbed his steel hard cock by the base and pressed the warm, bulbous cockhead to her sensitive lips.

"How bout a thank you kiss for your new king?" He teased. A smirk of pure confidence stretching across his face as her soft lips pursed to deliver a delicate kiss to his tip. "Good slut." He chuckled.

Miguel delivered one last firm cock-slap to the defeated wife's face before he stood back up. he gave a brief look around the room, grabbing his shorts, and casual putting them back on. He made his way to the door of her office, pausing as his hand touched the knob. "I left my number of your desk, shoot me a text any time you want some Mexican monster cock!" He spoke clearly, making sure she'd hear every word, the cocky undertone in his voice unmistakable. The Latino stud kept his part of their original deal and leaving after he came. Cassie left as a sore, mess on the floor of her office; Cum-drunk and dripping with thick Mexican seed.

-------------------

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read through my first attempt, hopefully of many, to write a sexy story! I'm eager to hear any feedback or input you might have so feel free to let me know what you thought of it!

12