Cassie Pt. 01

Story Info
A man visits a friend, and finds his naked wife.
997 words
4.14
34.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jake finished his sandwich, Bill continued to talk about last night's basketball game. It was the playoffs, and Bill was excited. Jake couldn't care less, but nodded along. He had worked with Bill for almost a year, and found it best to let him talk. Both white men were in their mid-30s, and worked as electrical linemen. That meant driving together out to the middle of nowhere to fix power lines. And on those long drives, they'd talk about sports, movies, women, whatever came to mind. Over the last 10 months, they'd become about as close as work friends get.

It was Friday, and Bill had mistaken Jake's nodding for enthusiasm. Bill invited Jake over to watch the big game, and had sweetened the deal with beer and wings. Jake lived alone, and figured some social contact couldn't hurt. Netflix would still be there, when he got home. So Jake made the short drive to Bill's house. When he got there, Bill answered the door, and invited him into the living room. Jake found a comfortable recliner, and planted himself. The sound of running water made Jake curious. Bill explained, "Wife's in the shower."

As Bill and Jake sat watching the pre-game program, the running water stopped. A few minutes later, a short latina woman in a too-small towel walked through the living room. She was in her mid-20s, and very attractive. 5'1" tall, small B cup breasts, and a very juicy ass. Jake's eyes almost popped out of his head. Bill was a very average looking man. He was slightly overweight, balding, and a little on the short side. And here was this magnificent creature that he somehow tricked into marrying him.

Jake expected the wife to walk quickly though the living room, on her way to getting dressed, but she didn't. When she realized Jake was there, she stopped to introduce herself. Her name was Cassie. She was still dripping wet. And when she bent slightly to shake Jake's hand, he got a full view of her moderate cleavage. He found it very hard to maintain eye contact, even though she had large brown eyes that were somewhat transfixing.

Cassie noticed Jake's stare, and let the top of her towel open a bit more, showing him her pierced nipples. Finally, she just dropped the towel, and sat down on Jake's lap. Jake looked at Bill, who didn't seem phased. Cassie asked Bill if he'd explained their lifestyle to Jake. Bill explained to the confused Jake, "We're swingers. We go to bars and clubs, and find other people to play with. The rules are simple. I can get a blowjob from any willing woman, and Cassie can suck any dick she wants. But we need permission to fuck someone. And always with protection."

Jake was taken aback, but ultimately turned on by the information. Despite being 6'3" tall and moderately fit, he was lucky to have sex twice a month. He was socially kind of awkward, and had a hard time picking up women. With Cassie's beautiful ass on his lap, Jake's dick started to harden. Cassie felt it, and started rubbing it through his pants. She leaned in and asked him if he wanted his dick sucked. Jake looked to Bill for permission. Bill chuckled, "I should have known. Cassie loves to suck cock. Go ahead. Take her in the other room, and let her suck you dry." But Cassie argued that she wanted to do it right in the living room. Bill finally relented, knowing his wife would fight tooth and nail, once she'd made up her mind.

Cassie rubbed Jake's dick through his pants until it was rock hard. Then she lowered his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She let out an audible gasp. Jake's cock was 10" long and as thick as her wrist. Cassie hadn't had one quite that big, and she had probably sucked almost half the dicks in town. Sometimes, she'd suck 4 or 5 a night, at those clubs. She'd swallow every drop. Nothing satisfied her more than going home with a belly full of booze and cum. So Cassie's hand went to Jake's balls. When she felt how full they were, she happily sighed. She knew she'd be getting fed tonight.

Cassie began by taking the tip of Jake's cock into her mouth. Bill tried to focus on the beginning of the game, but couldn't help but notice the blowjob out of the corner of his eye. He knew his wife was no longer satisfied with his 6" dick, and Jake's monster might spell trouble. Cassie stroked Jake and sucked on his balls. She spent quality time, making sure to lick every inch. Cassie's pussy was dripping wet, as she began bobbing up and down on Jake's dick. Her experienced mouth was able to get deeper and deeper. After a few minutes, she was able to do something no woman ever had before.

Jake was deepthroated for the first time in his life, and it felt amazing. Cassie had every inch of Jake's cock in her throat, and she was massaging his balls with her hand. Jake was in heaven. Cassie felt intoxicated, like she was drunk on dick. Jake grabbed Cassie's still-wet hair and started thrusting. He backed out of her throat an inch, and rammed his cock back in. He was facefucking her, and he could feel his orgasm building. He fucked her face harder and faster until he couldn't hold it any longer. Jake shoved his cock as far down Cassie's throat as he could, and pumped spurt after spurt of cum straight down into her stomach.

When his orgasm subsided, Jake remembered where he was. He looked apologetically at Bill, who was staring, in awe. Cassie had an orgasm while Jake filled her with cum. When Jake finally withdrew his cock from her throat, she gasped for air. She was filled with post-orgasmic bliss. She had to have more...