Cassie’s Massage

Story Info
18 year old Cassie decides she needs a daddy massage.
1.1k words
3.73
18.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie sat across the table listening to her mother talk to her Aunt Lisa on the phone. About 20 minutes later, her mom finally hung up and turned her attention to Cassie.

"Well honey, you remember I'm going to your grandma's today and I'll be gone for 10 days right?"

"Mom, of course I remember. Tell grandma I love her and wish I could be there with you. But I have 2 volleyball matches this week and we all know I'm the star of the team. Hahahaha! Seriously though, give grandma my love and tell her my team is going to win our state championship this week. Woo hoo!!!"

"Don't worry about it Cassie. Grandma knows what a sports fanatic you are. Besides, your father will be there, so he can keep us up to date while you all are playing. Good luck sweetie, but I should be going. I told grandma I'd be there before early this afternoon and it's almost a 6 hour drive."

"Okay mom. I love you. Be careful and call me or daddy when you get there okay?"

"Of course I will Cassie. Your father should be back from the office around 10 this morning, and promised to be here with you the entire 10 days, instead of down at that stuffy old office he seems to live in. Gotta go now honey. You be good and for god sakes, try to be civil with your dad. You two are at each other's throats constantly."

Rolling her eyes, Cassie took a deep breath. "Yes mother. I'm not 9 anymore you know. I'm a grown up 18 year old now. I'll keep my cool. I promise mom."

Three hours later at a little after 9 Cassie heard the front door slam shut and knew her dad had just gotten home. Running downstairs she met him in the kitchen.

"Hi daddy. Mom left early and told me to tell you she'd call as soon as she gets to grandma's. So I guess it's just you and me for the next 10 days huh daddy? I have 2 volleyball matches this week, but no school because of of that nasty mess last week when those 9 boys got in that huge fight. That was awful."

"Yep pumpkin just you and me for 10 days. We're need to find some things to do. You got any ideas Cassie. And no arguments from either of us please. Let's make this the best time ever. You got any ideas about what you might like to do?"

Cassie's eyes were as big as saucers. "Wow daddy. You called me pumpkin. You haven't called me that for a long long time. But yeah, I do have one idea I'd like to ask you about?"

"Okay little lady, what is it? Spit it out."

"Little lady huh? You're coming out with some good ones now daddy. Okay so here's the thing. Mom was talking with Aunt Lisa this morning while I was eating breakfast and told her that you give the best massages and facials of any man on the planet. I didn't know you knew anything about giving a woman a facial. But anyway, I was thinking. Since I'm 18 now and I've never had a massage or a facial, I was just kinda wondering if you could give me one of your world class massages and facials. Huh daddy? Could ya? I mean would ya please?"

John looked at Cassie and chuckled. "A massage and a facial? You don't know what you're asking for do you princess?"

"Of course I do daddy. I want one of your world famous massages and facials. Mom told Aunt Lisa they make her entire body tremble. I wanna feel just like you make mom feel. Come on. Pretty please daddy."

"Here's the scoop Cassie. I love giving your mother massages and facials. But what you don't know is that the massage is full body. From the neck down to the bottom of your feet. Front and back."

"Oh god daddy. That sounds amazing. Please please please, I want one."

"Hold on a minute princess. I wasn't through explaining. A full body massage, front and back, neck to toes, means you are totally naked. No clothes, no shoes, no panties, no bra. NOTHING little lady."

"Oh My God. Nothing, completely naked. So you can see my, well I mean, you can see EVERYTHING? What if I just wear my bikini? You know that cute little yellow one I wear that you try to pretend you're not looking when moms around. Huh daddy? How about I just wear that?"

"I still wasn't through explaining baby girl. When we're through with the massage, you have to kneel down in front of me and suck on my cock like your mother does. Then when I'm just about ready to cum, I yank it out of your mouth and cum all over that very pretty face of yours. Are you absolutely sure your ready for all that?"

Cassie's eyes were as big as saucers. Gulping loudly she gasped, took a deep breath, her face turned 10 different shades of red. "Umm, uh, really daddy? You're joking right. I mean, your hands touching every inch of my body. Then me kneeling down to suck on your thing? Or cock as you called it. And then you're gonna squirt your stuff, uh you know, cum all over my face? I know you must be joking with me. Does mom really do that. I mean all that hot sticky cum dripping down her face? Tell me you're just pranking me daddy."

"Sorry princess. It's no prank. That's the deal. That's how it works. Totally naked. My hands roaming over every inch of your body, including a long deep massage of that young pussy of yours. I can have you cumming harder than you ever thought possible. You do play with yourself and make yourself cum don't you young lady? That's the deal baby. Take it or leave it. It's all or nothing. So tell me princess. Do you wanna find out how mommy feels after one of my world famous massages? Oh and by the way Cassie, your Aunt Lisa loved my massages years before I ever knew your mother. I gave her massages all through our high school years. So what's it gonna be? Are you ready to be a grown up now, or are you going to your room to play with your dollies?"

Cassie's mouth was hanging wide open, almost gasping for a breath. "Wow. I mean wow wow wow daddy. Really Aunt Lisa too. Oh my gosh yes daddy. Yes yes yes. I want one, maybe two, oh heck maybe 50 of your massages why mom is gone. My heart is beating a million miles a minute now. And my you know what is, oh hell daddy, my pussy is throbbing. I can't stop thinking about all the things I want you to do to me. When daddy. When when when??"