Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 01: Home Tutoring

Story Info
Private tuition can have sexy rewards.
7.5k words
4.64
30.4k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie's Misadventures Chapter 01: Home Tutoring

Being a secondary school teacher is hard work, but it does have some rewards. One came in the shape of 18 year old Cassandra, or "Cassie" as her friends call her.

Cassandra was one of the students in my A-level physics class. She was always attentive in class, completed assignments on time and was always friendly. She sat near the side of the classroom and worked away quietly.

She was a very attractive blonde (but not an airhead or a dizzy blonde), with long legs a beautiful smile and a great body, including large breasts for her age and frame, a fact that was not lost on me, although I didn't let it show of course.

She was generally very good at grasping a new concept or idea, but there was one topic she came to me to ask for help with. With mock exams coming up she was keen to understand all the topics. Unusually, at the end of one class, she came up to me as the other students were leaving and told me she was having difficulty with the magnetic flux concept and calculations.

I tried to explain quickly, but it was clear that more time was needed than we had there and then; we both were due in other lessons. I suggested we arranged a time during school when I had a free period and she had revision time. When we looked at our respective timetables however, it was clear that there was not mutual time free in the entire week.

"Couldn't you go through it for me after school sometime?" she asked hopefully, (batting her pretty eyes at me, I don't know whether on purpose or not.) I couldn't see it.

"Well the caretakers and cleaning staff kick us out at half past, so that only leaves me enough time to clear up in the classroom. Technically that only leaves the staff room where you are not allowed to go." She was disappointed and felt that she needed my input, so suggested something a bit more unusual.

"Well if you are willing to spare the time, couldn't you pop around to my house for half an hour instead, and we could go through it there? I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind."

I looked up, a little taken aback by her suggestion. This was not usual practice, and generally not even considered, especially between a male teacher and a female student. But knowing that she didn't live far from me, and knowing her parents a little, I considered it.

"Well, maybe. We could I suppose with your parents there. Just for 30 minutes. Are you sure they wouldn't mind having me there?" She brightened at my positive response.

"No. I'm sure it will be fine. When could you come round do you think?" I considered for a second, checking my pretty empty diary.

"Well, actually later tonight for one, while the topic's nice and fresh" I offered.

She thought about it for a few seconds, then smiled at me. "Yes, that would be great if it's alright with you?" she beamed.

"Very well" I said. "I'll see you at about 8 tonight?"

"That would be fantastic! Thank you so much, Mr Jenkins. I'll see you later."

She bounced off to her next class, her pert round bottom jiggling nicely in her short school skirt, leaving me wondering if I'd made the correct decision or not. I had no hidden agenda and it was with genuine academic interest that I had agreed to this. But I knew things can be construed a different way given half a chance, and so I was keen to keep this low key and not make a habit of it. At least her parents would be there and I could do with catching up with them a little anyway.

Just before 8 o'clock I walked round to her house and rang the bell. I was expecting one of her parents to answer the door, but Cassandra herself opened it, still in her school uniform, and warmly welcomed me in. I slipped off my shoes before she ushered me into the dining room where her physics stuff was spread out over the table.

"Would you like a drink?" she offered.

"Yes please. A coffee would be great" I replied as I put my bag on the table. As Cassie busied herself in the adjacent kitchen fixing my drink, I listened out for her parents, and even peered around the corner into the living room, expecting to find at least one of them there. But they weren't. Nor could I hear any signs that anyone else was in the house (I knew she was an only child).

Starting to get a little uneasy, I called through the kitchen door.

"Cassandra, where are your parents?" I asked.

"Cyprus" she called back. "They've gone to visit my uncle who lives there."

I was completely taken aback. I had presumed that they would be at home. I thought she said they would be? Didn't she get my condition of them being here when I was? I thought.

"When you asked me round, I thought you said they would be here." I queried. "You said they wouldn't mind me coming round"

"No, I didn't" she countered. "I simply said it would be fine. I knew they wouldn't mind you coming round, and the main reason is, they are in Cyprus!" She delivered that last sentence as if it was a witty joke.

My brow wrinkled as I considered the implications. This is not what I had planned and I possibly needed to leave. While I was considering this Cassandra came through with our drinks, handing mine to me. Well maybe I'll leave after a coffee. She picked up the conversation.

"Why? Is there a problem with that? She asked innocently.

"Well it would probably be considered inappropriate for me to be here without them" I explained. "Maybe I should go."

"Why? You're my physics teacher and you're giving me some additional tutoring. What's wrong with that? I could do with going through this stuff and there wasn't any other time, was there? And anyway, nobody knows, do they?"

I suppose she was right on one level, and as long as things stayed professional, there wouldn't be a problem. But that wasn't the point. The point was not to put either of us in a situation where I could take advantage of her or one of us could make accusations against the other.

On the other hand, she did seem keen to learn the material, and if I could just keep my normal professional cool, we could get through half an hour of tutoring and call it a day.

So I agreed to stay.

Over coffee, with the gorgeous teenager sitting attentively next to me, I went through the theory, some of the maths and the applications that she had difficulty with. As she shuffled up closer to my side to see what I was pointing out in more detail, our knees brushed under the table. I had to make a conscious effort to ignore the touch, but she glanced at me for a second, gauging my reaction and did not move her leg away.

From how close she sat, she was offering me a view down her blouse and I thought she'd undone a button or two to give me a glimpse down her front. Whether deliberate or not, I could definitely feel the temperature rising uncomfortably. At one point, as she reached across me to pick up some of her notes, she leant forward and her nearest breast brushed my side. I suppressed a sigh myself but thought I heard a faint gasp from her.

Other than that, we made good progress through the topic. The light dawned as she grasped the subject properly this time, and after getting on for an hour, we both concluded that she had got it.

She beamed with relief. "I'm so glad you could help me understand this. I was really struggling but now I can see it clearly."

"That's no problem Cassandra" I answered, trying to sound modest. "It's my job after all."

"Well, this extra personal tutoring isn't" she argued getting up and standing by the door. "And I am VERY grateful, Mr Jenkins" she said coyly, putting her arms behind her and rocking from side to side as she spoke. "Soooo I've got....something....for you, to show my....appreciation in helping me out so much here. Wait there!"

"No, really. That won't be necessary. Think nothing of it." I blurted out too late, for she had already scooted her pert bottom out of the dining room and headed upstairs, I presumed to fetch something for me. Yes, her butt looked fine swishing in that short skirt.

I wondered what she might have got for me. A bottle? A book token? I would find out soon, so I stayed in the dining room, putting my books in my bag.

She seemed to be taking quite a long time to find what she was looking for. I sat in the dining room waiting for her. After quite a few minutes, I went to stand in the hall and called up the stairs.

"Cassandra? Just helping you out is enough reward. Don't worry if you can't find it." Hearing no response, I thought whether I should just leave or going to see where she had got to. Maybe she had just gone to the toilet while she was there and would be down shortly, so I turned to go back into the dining room to wait there.

Just then I heard her call down softly "Mr Jenkins. Can you come up here please? I've got something for you, but you need to come up here to get it." My curiosity was whetted as I climbed the stairs to the top landing.

"Why? Is it heavy?" I asked stupidly, as I tried to work out where she was.

"I really hope you don't think so" she replied, seemingly from one of the rooms down the long landing. I was intrigued, but should have known better and walked up to the door from whence her voice had come, and tentatively pushed it open.

It was obviously her bedroom by the large bed in the centre, a strong theme of pink, and several teenage heart-throb posters on the walls. But I couldn't see her. There was a large wardrobe obscuring another door (to her own en-suite as it turned out), and because she wasn't in this room, I presumed she was in the next.

So I stepped into the room to look around it to see where she was. As I peered around the wardrobe, I heard a noise behind me and turned to see the door to the bedroom close and Cassandra standing with her back to it.

My eyes nearly boggled and my jaw nearly hit the floor. Luckily I kept my cool, but even so my heart skipped a beat and my pulse quickened at the sight before me.

Cassie stood there with her back brushing against the door, swaying her hips coyly and biting her bottom lip nervously. She had changed from her school uniform into a sexy soft pink lacy number. The main piece was a frilly lace pink camisole/bustier with push-up lace cups, help up with thin shoulder straps and had satin ties down the sides, a short pink skirt and white and pink lace trim along all the edges. The skirt was so short and high up on her waist that the soft shape of her camel-toe was clearly visible in the skimpy, high-cut pink and white lace trimmed panties.

Garter straps emerged from under the skirted camisole and were clipped onto a pair of deep lace soft pink stockings. Her feet were strapped into a couple of very high pink heels. These lifted her legs up in elegant shapes and gained her about 3 inches in height. Her soft cleavage swelled proudly up and down on her chest as she breathed in excitement. Her eyes were slightly downcast and made up with sexy dark eyeliner, with black eyelashes in contrast to her blonde hair which was loose in waves around her pretty face. She was wearing a rosy pink lipstick on her full, pretty lips.

The overall effect was drop-dead sexy. My heart pounded in my chest and my dick stirred in my boxers. I just stood there in the middle of the room, knowing it was wrong to stay, but saying nothing and letting my eyes wander up and down her soft and curvy body. She moved her hand up to her chin and bit the end of her fore finger in the corner of her mouth in a cute and seemingly innocent way, whilst still swaying her shapely hips from side to side.

My mind was in turmoil. Was this sexy young schoolgirl just teasing me, or was she actually offering herself up to me? Whilst she looked good enough to eat, I needed to be sure.

"Cassie....I.....?" I breathed softly. She immediately came forward and put the same finger she had been nibbling on my lips.

"Shhhh" she calmed gently, moving her shapely young body against my front. "No need to say anything. This is my thank you present. Me!" And with that she placed her other hand right on my bulge and rubbed her hand over it.

She was hot! I just stood there, dumbstruck as she rubbed her hand up and down the swiftly growing and hardening shape in my trousers. She cocked one leg behind her, leant into my side, holding my hip for support in one hand, while the other sought my fly zipper. She quickly slid it down, then her soft hand snaked into my trousers, easily locating my long cock and fished it out from my boxers.

She gasped audibly as my large dick sprung free, hot and throbbing. Then it was my turn to gasp as she lifted her lips to mine and kissed me as her hand grasped gently around my cock and started sliding up and down along its length.

Temporary paralysis finally cured, I finally snapped, or rather melted and my arms went around her and held her gently against me side as we kissed. Her tongue wormed its way into my mouth, while her hand started pumping my dick more firmly with a tightening grip. Her body moulded into me, her soft breasts pressing into my chest and side as we embraced tighter, my tongue now battling with hers.

Then she suddenly stopped and pulled away, only to drop to her knees in front of me, still holding my cock in her delicate hand. She knelt down, her legs in their stockings and heels splayed out on the floor, with the skirt nestling around her hips and her face close to my dick.

She pulled it towards her mouth and, extending her tongue, licked along its length. I stood there dumbfounded as this young beauty licked my hard, throbbing dick. I gazed down at her, the curves of her breasts clearly presented in the push-up bra and I could see down her deep cleavage. I toyed with her hair lightly as she wetted my member.

Then she leant back and her lips parted to allow the bulbous head of my prick into her warm, wet mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she hungrily sucked on it. I could feel her tongue swirl across the end. My hands rested gently in her blonde hair and applied a very gentle pressure as she sucked, licking up my pre-cum with the tip of her tongue.

She loosened my belt and let my trousers fall to the floor to give her better access to stroke the full length of my cock as she licked the end. Then she lined her mouth up and tilted her eyes up to look at me as she started engulfing my long cock in her warm mouth.

It felt out of this world as she pushed forward and made a cute gurgling noise as she slid herself along the shaft. I could feel her tongue sliding under it and her lips pressing around its girth, squeezing it, while the walls of her mouth closed in on it. She slid my cock inward so that the head was at the back of her throat, holding still just there for a few seconds before withdrawing, to take in a deep breath.

I gasped as she plunged forward again, swallowing even more of my cock into her lovely soft mouth. My hands went around the back of her head and stroked her head under her hair as she held onto my thighs and started pumping her mouth back and forth along my cock. At the bottom of each stroke she firmly wedged it into the depths of her mouth, pressing the back of her throat around the throbbing tip and trying to expand the entrance of her throat around my cock head.

She felt wonderful swallowing my cock as it was, but after quite a few thrusts, each one applying more pressure, her throat relaxed enough, opened up and with a glug from her, my cock slid gloriously down into her tight throat.

I'm sure she'd have been able to feel it expanding her neck as she slid herself further onto my long, thick shaft, impaling herself with my fleshy spear. She held my cock deep in her throat for a second before pushing back and sliding it back out of the tight tunnel of her throat until it popped back into her mouth. She had obviously done this a few times before because she was very good at it.

She released her suction for a second, gasping for breath, before composing herself again, and taking a deep breath, swallowed my entire length in one gloriously wet gulp. This time Cassie held my cock head deep within her clutching throat before moving her head back and forth, deep-throating me and milking my firm rod with short, slippery strokes.

I moaned in pleasure, my hands toying with the back of her head, encouraging her to keep me buried deep inside her mouth. She worked on my cock hard for quite a few bliss-filled minutes during which I was coming close to blowing my load.

Whether she sensed this or not, I don't know, but before I got to the point of no return, she suddenly drew back releasing my hard cock from the warm embrace of her mouth. She fell back onto her hands, smiling and gasping for air, with her lovely bosom straining at the push-up cups of her outfit and heaving out towards me while she regained her composure.

This time, I moved first. I placed my hands under her arms and hauled her up to a standing position in front of me before holding her face firmly and pulling her body against mine as I kissed her hard and passionately, my tongue snaking into her soft mouth and taking her breath away again.

She finally broke free to gasp in more oxygen, panting heavily. Then she placed a hand on my chest and pushed, slowly making me edge backwards, losing my trousers from around my ankles, until the back of my legs hit the foot of her bed. With a firm double-handed shove, she sent me backwards landing on her deep and soft covers of her bed.

As I scrabbled up the bed a little, Cassie, grinning widely, immediately climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled up, on her hands and knees, straddling my legs, with my long cock sticking straight up. She moved up and over me, feeling my cock bump against her front until she placed her lips on mine and kissed me.

Then she grinned again and quickly swivelled around and leant over me, facing down. Her bottom was now thrust in the air directly above my face. Her short pink skirt hid nothing and her delicate lace panties formed a lovely camel-toe with her pussy pressed against the thin material, so tantalisingly close to my nose that I could smell her arousal.

Her face was now poised over my throbbing cock. She extended her wet tongue and licked the head and wriggled it in the slit, before wetting her lips and sucking my bulbous bell-end back into her warm mouth again. I groaned and placed my hands on her hips to hold her steady in place as she engulfed my throbbing member with her welcoming mouth. She gurgled as, using this better angle to her advantage, pushed the whole my fleshy pole completely into her mouth, wedging it down her tight throat.

I gasped as she swallowed the lot and grabbed her pert bottom in my palms, squeezing and stroking the tight globes firmly, next to the narrow triangle of her panties and over her naked flesh exposed between the lace stocking tops and the garter-straps. As she devoured me, she wiggled her nice pert bottom in my face, spreading her thighs a little to lower her pussy towards me.

I put my hands around her thigh and holding them firmly at about the stocking tops, spread them wider apart, bringing her pussy closer to my face until it was held firmly just above me. She looked, felt and smelt so good. My nose nuzzled her panties down her crack and over her sensitive softness, inhaling as I went to drew in her scent.

As I touched her there, she drew back her mouth off my cock for a moment, and moaned gently, before plunging her mouth down onto me again. My tongue flicked out and tasted her panties, and she quivered noticeably as I stroked it up and down the thin pink material covering her pussy, exploring the shape of her and pressing the material against her yielding flesh.

My tongue wormed up and down her pussy from below, finding it dampen with her secretions and making her moan each time her head bobbed up. She started sucking her head up and down on my hard cock in earnest now, while my tongue probed her pussy through her delicate pink panties.