Cassie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't budge. The sight of Cassie jerking her large girl dick was so alluring. I began to get hard again.

"You still here?" she said, looking up. "You know the laundry isn't going to do itself." She stroked herself. "Maybe if I think about a guy with a bigger cock I'll be able to get myself off." She stopped suddenly and then leaned forward, rounding her back and straining her neck downward. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of her cock. I couldn't believe it. Cassie could suck her own dick.

Looking up, she said, "Oh you like this, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

"You want to help out."

"Uh huh."

"Well, I guess if you're too lazy to do the laundry there is no point in you just standing around being completely useless. Come here and suck my big girl cock."

I crawled over and took my place on hands and knees in front of the couch. Cassie spread her legs wide so I could get closer. She leaned back and thrust her hips forward so that her ball sack was practically touching my face.

"You ever suck a cock before?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"Well you better learn fast. Because if you don't make me cum, I just might have to fuck you up the ass, and I won't use any lube."

Cassie's cock was so long and hard I didn't know where to start. I reached out with my hand and pulled her dick forward so I could kiss the end of it.

"Oh, that won't do," she complained. "Why don't you start by licking my balls?"

Cassie's balls were small and her sack drawn in tightly. I licked the ball on her left and her bag relaxed causing her nuts to fall downward.

"Oh that's good," she said. "Now take it into your mouth and suck it."

I sucked in forcefully and pulled Cassie's nut midway into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Careful!" she shouted. "They're very sensitive."

I relaxed my lips allowing Cassie's ball to spring forward. I cupped her sack in my hand and drew her nut in and out of my mouth, massaging her roundness with my lips.

"Okay, good. Now suck on the other one."

Cassie's right nut was a little larger than the left.

"Yes, that's nice. Now jerk my cock with your hand."

It was a bit awkward, but by moving my chin towards Cassie's asshole I could arch my neck and reach up to stroke Cassie's cock. It felt so large and powerful in my hand. Cassie spat on her dick. The wetness allowed my hand to glide smoothly and rapidly.

"Yeah, suck my balls!" Cassie commanded. "Jerk my big girl cock!"

I found by changing up my grip and swapping hands, I could create new sensations that seemed to keep Cassie happy. She encouraged me. Told me that I was lying and that she knew I had been service other people's cocks my entire life. Eventually she ordered me to put it in my mouth.

"Lick the undersurface up and down, not the whole thing, just the top half under my head. Good, now put the end in your mouth!"

I had to strain my jaw to make room for Cassie's mushroom head. I felt a salty drop of pre-cum squirt onto my tongue.

"Now move your head back and forth. Oh, careful with the teeth, they're sharp. Yes, that's much better. Now take my cock out of your mouth and lick it. No, not there again! Lick the ridge behind my head. Oh yes, that feels awesome. You are a natural born cocksucker. You ought to quit your job and take up sucking cocks under a bridge. You'd get rich, fast. Okay now, jerk my cock again and suck my balls!"

Cassie's sack had drawn back in. This time the wetness of my tongue didn't seem to make her skin relax. I couldn't draw either of her nuts into my mouth.

"That's okay," she said, "just lick my sack. Good, lower! No, go even lower!"

Cassie drew her hips in and tilted her pelvis up. I had to let go of her cock, as the angle was too awkward. I had my tongue on the back of her nut sack. There were a few hair stumps there that had escaped her razor. They pricked my tongue a bit, but I liked the sensation.

"Now," she said, "be a good slut and lick my asshole!"

I hadn't noticed it before, but now that she called attention to it, I couldn't miss it. It lay just beyond her shriveled ball sack. It appeared a dark tight snare transected by tight little ridges that flared out in a radial pattern like the spokes of a bicycle. It was beautiful.

"Well?" she said impatiently.

Like a good slut I stuck out my tongue, reached forward with my neck, and covered Cassie's asshole as completely as I could with a long slow lick.

"Oh my God. That feels so good!" Cassie said.

A few more licks and I came up for air briefly. Cassie was vigorously stroking her dick.

"Oh please don't stop!" She pleaded.

I dove back in, and traced the roundness of her ass muscle with the tip of my tongue. Cassie moaned. After a few circles, I went back to slow broad licks. Cassie arched her back. I went back to circles, drawing my tongue further toward the middle with each rotation. Alas, I had the tip of my tongue pressed against the unholiest of holes. Involuntarily, Casssie's ass relaxed and opened up slightly, an invitation for me to walk right in. I pressed my tongue in as afar as it would go.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" Cassie shouted, jumping off the couch onto her feet.

I didn't want Cassie to make a mess on the floor, so I fumbled for her cock to put it in my mouth. I was too clumsy and slow. The first spurt hit me in the chest right between the pecs. The second painted my forehead. I had the tip of her cock at my lips for the third, but it wasn't in far enough. The third jet dribbled down my chin. I was prepared for the fourth with Cassie's cock deep in my mouth. The remaining cum spurts went down my throat. It seemed like I was drinking cum for quite a while.

I tried to withdraw my head when the cum quit flowing, but Cassie commended me to "suck it, keep sucking it! Suck out every last drop!" Alas, Cassie's dick went limp and flopped out of my mouth. A trickle of saliva dripped off her cock, dribbled down her thigh, and onto the carpet. As Cassie's cock shriveled, a few straggling drops of cum spattered the floor.

"That was good oral," Cassie said as she walked toward the kitchen, "but it looks like you didn't do too great a job sucking all the cum out of my cock and balls. You can jerk off if you want, but you really should clean the carpet before it stains."

I was still as hard as a rock. Cleaning could wait until later. I needed to pull it.

"Wow, it's remarkable how little your hand moves when you do that." Cassie said. She turned around and started rummaging through my pantry.

"Are you looking for a snack?" I asked. "I have granola bars."

"No, I'm not hungry." She pulled out a half empty bottle of corn oil. "Why do you have this? Don't you know canola oil is way better for you?"

"It was on sale."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "You are such a guy." She left the kitchen and unscrewed the lid.

"What's that for?"

"Oh you'll see. Can you turn and face the wall for me? No the other wall, the one with the mirror. Okay, now get on your knees and put your hands up against the mirror."

She came up from behind me. In the mirror, I saw her pour some corn oil into her right hand. She fumbled a bit and a few drops spilled onto the floor. "Oh looks like I made another mess for you to clean up later." She said.

"'What's the oil for exactly?" I asked again.

"To slick up your little cock," she said, reaching around and slathering me up. She gripped me tightly and started stroking vigorously. "Yes, that's better. Doesn't make my hand cramp up as much. You like it when I jerk your little dick?"

"Uh huh."

"Damn right you do!"

"That feels good," I moaned.

"Oh we're only just getting started." After about a minute, she let go of my cock and poured some oil down my ass crack. Leaning into my back she jerked me with one hand, and rubbed oil down my crack and onto my ball sack with the other. I had to press against the mirror firmly to keep us upright.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yes."

She rubbed my asshole with the pad of her thumb. I had never been touched there before. It felt amazing. She probed my hole gently with the tip.

"You're asshole is so tight. It's delicious."

"Do you want to lick it?" I asked.

"No way! That's disgusting!"

I felt Cassie change out her grip, replacing her thumb with her forefinger.

"Look at me!" She commanded. "No, in the mirror!" Cassie had an intense look. "Now just relax," she said, and thrust her finger into my tight asshole. I felt my ass stretch and heard somebody scream.

"Yes, that's what I like to hear." Cassie said.

She let go of my cock and changed out her hands, probing me with her dominant side. In the mirror, her cock began to stiffen. She was knuckle deep into my ass and began pushing against my ass walls in a circular motion. I felt my ass relax. Her finger didn't hurt anymore.

"You're ass is loosening up nicely." She said, "Am I still hurting you?"

"No," I replied.

"Good," she said, "replacing her finger with her thumb, which was a bit thicker. "How about now?"

"No, I'm good." I said, as she continued to circle and stretch out my ass.

"You're a little anal slut," she said. "Let's see if you can handle this." She removed her thumb and thrust in two fingers.

"Owe." I squealed. It felt as if she were ripping me.

"You better learn to relax," she said forcefully, "or you're in for a pretty rough time."

Cassie held her fingers still for a while, and my ass snare eventually ceased its spasms. She moved them gently back and forth, and, for the first time, I began to feel pleasure. Apparently Cassie could see it on my face.

"Good," she said. She gestured down to her cock, which was as stiff as a board. "Look what you do to me, you nasty little slut!"

She removed her fingers from me and reached for the bottle of corn oil. "It's kind of ironic," she said, "how we used corn oil to lube up your tight little corn hole."

She poured corn oil onto her hand and lubed up her big cock. Slick, she placed the shaft along my ass crack and rubbed back and forth.

"Mmm, you have a small but pretty ass," she said.

She tried to squeeze my ass cheeks up against the sides of her cocks, but my glutes were too meager and her girth too generous.

"Oh that won't do," she said. "I guess I'm going to have to put it in you."

"Wait, you said if I made you cum you wouldn't fuck me in the ass?" I pleaded. There was no way my virgin ass could handle Cassie's big girl dick. "I made you cum!"

"No," she clarified. "I said if you don't made me cum, I'd fuck you up the ass and I wouldn't use any lube. You're pretty well lubed up now."

"But you said--"

"Oh, I was always going to fuck you up the ass. Now, get down on your elbows and put your ass up in the air."

Chest near the ground, I pleaded, "It's too much cock! It's going to hurt!"

"Oh, I don't think it will hurt me at all. On the contrary, I think it will feel pretty good."

I felt Cassie's mushroom tip press against my asshole.

"No, no, wait!" I cried, but it was too late. Cassie thrust forward. My ass put up some resistance at first, but the force of Cassie's girl cock eventually overpowered my defenses. I felt my ass stretch as she put in the tip. My vision went red, and I saw flashing lights. She advanced slightly, and my tight snare clamped down tightly on her shaft just pass the ridge of her dick head. My ass was like a thick rubber band and even made an audible pop.

"Oh my God! Your ass is so tight! This feels amazing!" She cried.

"Be careful," I whined. "It hurts."

"Just try to relax."

Cassie didn't move. She clutched my hips and closed her eyes and smiled with pleasure as my ass involuntarily squeezed her thick shaft and dick head. After a moment, I felt my ass loosen. I could feel Cassie's girth filling me, but felt no pain. She wiggled her cock back and forth, taking short strokes. In the mirror, her tits swayed slightly. I felt a warm glow in my stomach that spread up my back and down my ass. Cassie continued her gentle thrusts easing her cock halfway in. The warming glow spread down my legs and into my shoulders. It radiated down my loins and into the end of my cock. I felt intense pleasure.

In the mirror Cassie read my face. "You like my big girl dick jammed up your asshole don't you?"

"No," I said. "I don't like it. I love it!"

Cassie laughed. "I want to go balls deep. Is that okay?"

"Yes," I said, "just take it easy."

"I will," Cassie said gently, resuming her light thrusts.

I saw my cock in the mirror. It twitched involuntarily. It looked much thicker and longer than usual. Cassie placed one hand on the floor and used her other to jerk me off. I felt her tits press downward against my back and her hot breath on my neck. It was exhilarating.

"Deeper," I commanded.

"Almost there," she moaned.

A few more thrusts and I felt Cassie's balls bounce off the back of my nut sack. "Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm all the way in." She cried. It's amazing what one can accomplish with teamwork. I thought. "Come here," Cassie begged.

I put my hands back on the mirror and arched my back so our heads were even. Cassie took my head in her hands and turned my neck gently. Leaning forward she kissed me on the mouth, thrusting her tongue down my throat as far as it could reach.

"I can taste my ass on your lips," she said, "That is so hot!"

Clutching my shoulders she began thrusting faster, taking progressively longer strokes. Her eyes closed slightly and her faced relaxed.

"Harder," I commanded.

Cassie moaned as she pounded my ass quickly. In the mirror, her tits swung wildly. I felt no pain as the full length of her shaft glided smoothly in and out of me. Cassie began to twitch and she jerked. Her cock fell out.

"Put that big dick back in!" I pleaded.

Cassie's cock went back in easily. She thrust hard, and I felt the hardness of her pubic bones pressing into my ass cheeks. She grabbed my hips and wiggled her cock around in small circles.

"I'm going to cum!" She shouted. "I'm going to cum!"

"Please," I said, "shoot your load up my ass!"

I felt a thick warm liquid filling me up, and that's when the dam broke. I could contain my cum no longer. Pearly white ropes spurted out onto the mirror. My load was huge. It was as if Cassie's own cum had found a way into the hollow of my cock and our two loads had combined into one. The jets stopped spurting, but the cum continued to pour out of me as if my dick were a leaky faucet. I flowed, soiling the carpet.

Cassie lost all tone and fell upon me. I collapsed in turn, and we ended up on our backs next to one another. We basked in the post orgasm glow, neither moving nor talking. Cassie's girl cock hung limply to the side like a thick salami. It dripped out cum as our breathing became less labored. I began to shiver. Drenched in sweat and lying in a cum puddle, I was wet and cold. Cassie cuddled me, pushing her tits into my back and warming me up. I think we may have drifted off to sleep momentarily, but the buzz from the washing machine brought us back to consciousness. Cassie got up to change out the load. I fetched the paper towels to clean the sex off the mirrors and out of the carpet.

Silently, we redressed. We talked about the silly stuff we normally talk about as the last load winded down in the dryer. Cassie told me about a friend of hers who had a cat that acted like a dog and a dog that acted like a cat. "Seriously, the cat follows her around every where she goes and begs for table food. The dog is completely indifferent and aloof."

"That's weird." I said.

The dryer buzzed, and I helped Cassie fold her clothes. I walked her to the door and she kissed me.

"I had a good time," she said, "I should do my laundry here more often. It's a shame they'll have my machine fixed soon."

"You can come over any time you like," I said.

"No," she said, "if I do that you might figure out I really like you."

12