Cassy Gets Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SAM: Get here now, I want that pussy.

CASSY: Um give me a half hour I'm busy.

SAM: At this time of night? the fuck you are. You got 15 minutes or it gets sent out to the world.

Bob opened his eyes when Cassy stopped touching him, noticed Cassy's phone in her hand and gave her a confused look.

"That was my fuck buddy, Sam. I have to go to him right now, okay?" Cassy said, hiding her nervousness, teasing her husband, only to run off to another man.

"But what about me?"

"He only has a short window before he's got to do something. Ummm. I just have to go, okay. I'll text you pictures? Would you like that? Would you want to finish yourself off to pictures of your slut wife betraying you?" That last part was a tease, but Cassy also felt like she was betraying him.

"Ummm, yeah sure, that would be sexy. Go to your fuck buddy. I want this, but sooner or later, I want to watch," Bob said, trying to convince himself he wanted this situation.

Cassy kissed him deeply, and ran out the door.

Bob sat back unsure if this was what he wanted. He said he did, his cock was still hard, so his cock wanted it; but something was nagging at him. He sat there thinking and worrying a little, his wife off in another man's bed. That was until his phone rang and he got a picture of Cassy's lips wrapped around a massive black cock, and then a picture of Cassy's pussy stretched wide by that same cock. Then Bob forgot all of his worries, and sat there jerking his dick; cumming more than once.

It was midnight when Cassy came home. Cassy was thankful that Sam made her swallow his cum because there was nothing to clean up late at night. Bob hadn't responded to the text that Sam had sent with her phone, so Cassy nervously was at the door, building up the courage to open the door. Cassy was hoping her husband was okay with his whore of a wife abandoning him. She slowly opened the door, and walked in. Bob was waiting for her on the couch, or so she the thought. In reality, he was asleep on the couch; phone in one hand, dick in the other. Bob had cum covering his stomach. Cassy was relieved Bob had enjoyed it, had gotten off to it. She had a devilish idea to show Bob she was still his.

Cassy stepped over and whispered, "Wake up sleepyhead."

Bob awoke to his wife, with rather disheveled hair, kissing him, then kissing down him. As the fog of sleep was swept away, Bob got to see his wife kiss down his chest and then lick. Cassy was licking up the cum that was still a little wet from his stomach. Cassy licked him clean, and made sure Bob knew that she was his slut, even if she ran off today.

Once done, Cassy pulled Bob from the couch and brought him upstairs, where they held each other, both reassured in each other as they fell asleep.

Some weeks later, Cassy and Brandy were once again sitting having coffee. Brandy ever excited, was discussing the 'Sam problem' with Cassy.

"Wait. So, Bob's been okay with this so far? It's been what, three weeks? You just get a text and leave your husband and go fuck another guy? He's made you do some really extreme dirty talk and has even fisted you. He makes you cum and loved being cummed on. And I thought I was slutty. I don't see the problem," Brandy said, smirking as she sipped her drink.

"It is fun and sexy, and for all my disgust with Sam, his dick is really good; but the only reason it's becoming a problem right now, is that Bob wants to watch. Which would be hot, but I'm embarrassed that it's with Sam. And I can't explain 'why Sam' to Bob because Bob will do something stupid to Sam and get arrested, or Sam will release the video and ruin my career," Cassy replied, as she idly stared her coffee.

"Yeah, about the blackmail. I've come up with how we can get you out from under Sam's thumb."

"You have?" Cassy's demeanor changing, getting excited at the prospect of not being so controlled.

"Yeah, we just release it ourselves. Take his power away." Brandy said confidently.

"Ummm, and get me fired from the school? Some kid or some dad will find it and I'm done."

"Well that was kinda my other thought. You like the thought of a career in teaching, but from what you've said about those kids during our little dates, you don't really like it."

"Yes, but it's what I know how to do, and I'm good at it. So I can handle the stress of it," Cassy said, defending her career.

"Cassy, I know a better career for you. Something that you're better at, and you know how to do it better than anyone I know, and there is zero stress."

"Really, what's that?" Cassy asked, not getting the hints.

"We release the video, then you release more videos. You'd be a star. I have buddies in the industry. Tyson's already edited the video and you can work with him more for future shoots. And you get all the big dick can handle. Bob will be happy, as well; he'll get more than just cellphone shots."

Cassy was taken aback. Brandy was suggesting she go into porn. Make it her job, her career. Was she insane? "No, I can't do it, there has to be another way," Cassy argued.

"Well sooner or later, Sam is going to do something that even you won't want, and would you rather be the one in control of the release, or the one being controlled by the release?"

"I may be a submissive in sex; but, I want to control my life. Just, let's just put this on the back burner; I have to go anyway. Sam wants me at his place."

_____

"I wanted to have a session at your place. All those pictures we've been sending hubby, I'm sure he wants to watch," Sam said, between groans, his dick buried in Cassy's pussy, his thumb stuck into her asshole. We'll have our fun and show hubby what a slut you are for me. Right, slave?"

Cassy's impending orgasm faded as she thought about how to explain Sam to Bob. How would she explain to Bob how they talked to each other. How Sam treated her. Or maybe she didn't have to. After all, she was a slut for a big fat slob. Maybe that would turn him on, knowing she'd fuck anything, as long as she got a big dick. It's inevitable, Cassy thought, as Sam proceeded to pick up his pace and bring her to a screaming orgasm.

Cassy was stepping out the door as Sam reminded her, "Remember, you have to act like you love everything we do, or else: life ruined. This time, you text me the perfect day."

______

Later in her own bedroom, Cassy was pacing. "Sam wants you to watch, he wants to pick a day."

"Really? That would be so sexy. I've been craving a chance to see you in action, instead of getting text messages," Bob said exuberantly, not noticing the slight melancholy in Cassy's voice. "You know how much I love seeing you act like a slut. And to see it with a regular lover is something special."

"You'll still love and want me afterwards, right, Bob?" Cassy's twinge of sadness finally getting through to her husband.

He swooped into her and held her tight. "I'm the one that started all this. I wanted this. You just get a lot of benefits from what I want. There's nothing I could see you do that would make me not love you. There's nothing that would make me not want you. What's got you so worried."

Feeling Bob's reassurance and excitement, Cassy deflected, "Oh, its nothing, it's just having a lover is a new thing. We've only ever played as events, and I feel like I've had to neglect you lately. I just want you to know how much I love you, even as I sit on someone else's cock."

"Why don't we do this Saturday. We can have a nice little dinner, then invite your lover over. Okay?" Bob leaned in and kissed his wife passionately, pushing her to the bed. Bob would do everything in his power to show Cassy how much he loved her this evening.

Cassy felt reassured in Bob's love; but she grew more nervous and more horny, as Saturday approached. Sam made threats to make sure she'd be an eager slut for him, and Bob was all over her, talking about wanting to see what an eager slut she was. She didn't want to disappoint, either. One out of love, the other out of fear.

Cassy stood at the door waiting for her lover/blackmailer to come up the steps from his car. She's put on a small black cocktail dress and matching six inch stilettos. She didn't bother with any lingerie, and she made sure her hair was tied back. She stood waiting, with Bob not far off, sipping a cocktail.

"Ready, hun?" Bob asked, mistaking his wife's tense posture and smile for excitement, instead of the nervousness, it really was.

"Ready as ever, sweety." She kissed Bob, just as the knocking came from the door.

Cassy opened the door. Sam had wore his best button down shirt, which though clean, still seemed dirty. Cassy assumed he'd actually put on slacks for once, but her hopes were dashed when she saw he was just wearing a nicer pair of gym pants. Come to think of it, Cassy never once saw anything resembling a belt in his room, may his fat belly was too big for it. At least his hair is neat, thought Cassy.

Bob, for his part, stood speechless and oblivious to Cassy's and Sam's conversation. His thoughts were dominated by the fact that Cassy, HIS Cassy, who could have any man she wanted, had chosen a fat schlub as a lover. His bewilderment was finally broken, as Cassy pulled both of them into the living room.

"I don't need a drink or anything. I just want to sit down and have your wife's lips wrapped around by dick. That okay, Bob?" Sam said, sitting down on the couch with an audible creaking form his weight.

Bob, not wanting to be a buzzkill and wanting to support his wife, said, "Of course." Bob sat down in astonishment, as he witnessed his wife pull out Sam's massive rod, she didn't even hesitate. She just went for it. Bob grew incredibly hard from his wife being a slut, and grew even harder, thinking of his wife being a disgusting slut to a disgusting man.

Cassy went to work, as Bob looked on. Her mouth stretching and saliva gushing, running down her chin. She made sure not to use any hands like Sam liked, and tried to shove as much dick into her throat has her body would allow. She was happy when she glanced over between bobbing up and down on Sam's rod, and saw that Bob, though a little shocked, was hard and touching himself. It reassured her that he was enjoying this scene. She kept working his dick until Sam grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him.

"Tell your husband what you love so much, baby."

Baby was a new one, Cassy thought, wondering why he chose to change his usually slave and whore nicknames for her.

"I love your big dick."

"My big what?" Sam asked, still holding Cassy's chin. "You know what I like you to call it. Slut don't just call it a big dick. Let me know what it really is, baby."

Cassy was originally hoping to avoid this dirty talk, but she forgot all about her reservations. All she cared about was being a slut for the men in the room.

"I love your big nigger dick."

"And what do you want in your mouth?"

"Your nigger dick."

"And your pussy?"

"Your nigger dick."

Satisfied, Sam sat back and let Cassy continue to blow him. Bob sat across the way, mouth open, surprised at how turned on she must be to use such language. Bob was even a little jealous that Sam could get Cassy to be so extreme.

Cassy's dress was practically covered in spit by the time Sam pushed her up and had her straddle him. He pointed his massive dick at Cassy's pussy and knew that she was moist with excitement. Cassy started to slide down Sam's cock with ease, turned on from everything happening.

Cassy planted her heels on the sofa, and started to bounce and ride Sam. She threw her head back in ecstasy. "Fuck, I like your nigger dick, fuck, fuck, fuck me."

"I fuck better than hubby over there, right?"

"With this big dick, yes." Cassy replied, between heavy breaths.

"You like being stretched by this nigga's dick?" Sam taunted.

"I love how you stretch me, Sam. Your nigger dick feels so good, so wide, so deep. It is the perfect dick. God I'm going to cum soon." Cassy moaned.

She kept riding him and had to bend forward, as she was about to cum. Just then, Sam did something that they had never done before. He kissed her, and forced his dick deeper into Cassy. Sam's mouth tasted abhorrent, like he hadn't brushed in days; but Cassy was too deep into being his slut to care. She jammed her tongue in, with the same passion and excitement Sam was giving her. He kept forcing his dick deep into her pussy, their kissing distracting her from working her hips and legs; and she came, and came hard, gushing squirt around Sam's shaft and down his belly and testicles.

Bob was stroking his dick as he saw his wife passionately making out with a person that under different circumstances, would be below him. But this gross pig had made Bob's wife, his slut; was calling her baby. Thinking about all the times Cassy chose to fuck this fat ass instead of him, he came; only noticing his wife was coming as well, once he had come down from his own orgasm.

Sam had Cassy climb off of him. "I want to cum in your mouth. You can use your hands this time; and don't take your mouth off my cock until I say so. Let's put on a good show for hubby."

And a good show was put on. Cassy kept trying, in vain, to shove more and more dick in her mouth, and used her copious amounts of saliva and drool to lube both hands has she stroked his shaft. Cassy knew she was doing a great job because she could feel Sam's girth increase, and could see his balls start to move, preparing to unload into her mouth. Cassy also knew she was doing a good job because she could see her husband stroking his hard cock, the visible signs of his first orgasm apparent on his pants.

Continuing to work Sam, Cassy prepared herself because Sam never announces when he cums, he just does. She felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat and she automatically started to swallow. No need for Sam to force Cassy's head deep on his dick. She did that on her own, wanting more dick as she furiously swallowed every drop of cum that came out of Sam. Feeling triumphant she started to sit back.

"Oh no, baby, we're not done. I didn't tell you to take your mouth off my dick. We still have to show hubby there how good a whore you really are for me, okay baby. You're going to swallow every last drop. Now, keep your mouth on my cock and clean."

Fearing disappointment and wanting to be the best slut, Cassy did as commanded. She licked his shaft and then worked her way back to his bulbous head, as she could feel him deflating. She popped his head into her mouth and used her tongue to tickle is urethra opening.

Sam once again said, "Swallow." Cassy was a little confused by the command until she felt it. Sam wanted to do something else new. Sam wanted to make her even more of a dirty whore. Sam wanted to ruin her, in the eyes of her husband. It tasted awful, as Sam started to piss in her mouth.

She choked at first, with the new sensation of having to swallow warm, acrid liquid; but she knew she had to be enthusiastic, or else. She knew she had to put on a good show because she didn't want Bob to see her not enjoying herself; she didn't want to break his fantasy. She kept swallowing, and swallowing; trying to make it go as fast as possible. She took solace in the fact that his piss was sweet, a sign he had diabetes, a sign she wasn't about to tell him. She kept swallowing until the flow stopped, and Sam pulled his cock out, leaving her on her knees panting for air.

"Good wife," was all Sam said, as he pulled up his pants and let himself out. Cassy just sat on her knees, shocked at what had just transpired. Shocked at what she had done. She got up to sit on the couch, stained with her cum, and looked over at Bob his dick in his hand covered in cum.

The flood gates opened, and Cassy started to cry. Everything that happened, everything that Bob saw her do, everything that Sam made her do. Everything that she wanted to do for Sam. It all just came boiling out of her, as she cried on the sofa, scared to even look at her husband.

But then she felt his strong arms around her and his lips on the back of her head. "Shhhh, honey. That was amazing, I never thought you'd go that far. Hell, I never thought you'd pick such an ugly guy to fuck, but I'll be damned if it wasn't hot."

Cassy composed herself, feeling the love from her husband, through her tears, "I didn't pick him though. He found me."

"What do you mean?" Bob asked.

"He blackmailed me into sex. I did it at first because I was scared. And then when I came home, and you were all excited, I felt okay doing it. The fucked up part is, I enjoyed doing so many dirty things with him. I enjoyed showing him what a slut I could be, even if I originally didn't want to. But I'd feel ashamed of it, that is, until I'd get home and you showed me how much you loved what I was doing. I got to show you how much of a slut I could be. I felt guilty leaving to fuck him but you seemed to enjoy it. That piss thing was new, though. Do you still look at me the same way?" Cassy sobbed.

"Always and forever. Like I said, I started this and I wanted it; even if it didn't go how we thought it would. And what's this about blackmail?"

"He's got a tape of that time I was tied up and fucked by Tyson and his friend. He kept threatening to put it online, and ruin my teaching career. Brandy has a crazy idea to get me out of it, though. After tonight, it doesn't seem that crazy. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd do something stupid," Cassy said, finally able to get her breathing under control.

"Well l'm tempted to do something stupid; but you need me more right now. Let's talk about it in the morning. Come to bed and let me cuddle all of my love into you." Which he did, as they both drifted off to sleep.

______

A few days later, Cassy got another text from Sam.

SAM: Come get some dick piss whore.

CASSY: No, I'm done with you after the other night.

SAM: You can't say no. I'll ruin you. If you don't show up in 20 minutes I releasing it to the world.

Cassy sat back on her couch, snuggling up to her husband as she located the link to send to Sam, a video titled, "Dorothy Garland and the two BBC photographers."

Bob saw what she was texting and asked, "Did Brandy pick that name out for you, or did you two discuss it?"

"She recommended it after that costume party we were at. She actually already has my first real shoot scheduled. I'm kinda excited. I thought I as going to miss the school, I was scared about the video being public, and I was nervous about starting a new career; but, do you know why none of that matters, why I don't have to be nervous?"

"Why is that, hun?" Bob responded.

"Because no matter what, I know I have your love."

"Are you sure it's not because of all the revenue Brandy showed you from the video?"

"Nope... it's your love," and with that, Cassy leaned in to kiss her husband, and then pushed him down, wanting to thank him for all the love he gives.

_______________

12