Cassy Puts Bob in VR

Story Info
Cassy show's Bob her new porn scene.
4.7k words
4.4
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers

Cassy & Bob: Chapter 5

Bob had gotten used to his wife's new profession over the past few months. He no longer had to arrange fun games to spice up their sex life. He no longer had to worry if Cassy was being sexually satisfied. He really did like this new life that Cassy and he had built for themselves. He especially liked the perks of getting to see Cassy's face while she moaned and got impaled by large porn star cocks.

Bob was being entertained today by a new fringe benefit he never expected. Cassy brought home a VR headset and told him that he had to go upstairs and test out a new video she had made. Her production company had just started to make VR stuff and wanted feedback on the experience.

After setting up the headset, Cassy had him sit on a chair near his computer and started the VR experience. He was quite giddy with excitement at the prospect of living out the fantasy of being the big-cocked lover of his own wife. Bob took his pants off as his wife stepped out the door, and hit play on the video.

The headset flickered to life and Bob was a bit surprised. Before him stood his sexy wife. She wore her ever-present glowing smile, a frilly pink and black bra pushing her tits together; covering her clearly waxed pussy were matching pink thong panties; and her legs were clad in thigh-high fishnets. Completing the ensemble was a special treat -- Cassy had worn his favorite black high heels, the ones that brought the petite Cassy to a more average height. The ones, coincidentally or maybe not so coincidentally, that Cassy was wearing today in real life.

In front of Bob, was also a large black guy with a massive hard dick, sitting in a chair opposite him. To his left and right, Bob could see two other actors that Cassy had worked with; both had equally large black cocks, sitting in chairs, waiting.

Bob's heart raced with anticipation. This was a VR gangbang, he thought. But his hopes were dashed when he finally looked down and saw that in the virtual world, he still had a small white dick, not fit for porn. Bob's eagerness faded a bit, that was, until VR Cassy spoke up...

"Okay, Hubby, we're going to play a little game." Cassy bounced bubbly. "I'm going to have a lot of fun right now, and I'm going to tease you, and you can't touch yourself. But I'm not going to tie you down. I'm going to make you sit there. You're going to watch my pussy get filled with so much cock and you have to resist. Your reward for resisting? I'll let you stick your cock in my pussy. It's been a while hasn't it?"

Virtual Cassy stepped in front of her first partner, still facing Bob. "Mmmm, Hubby, even with these heels I'm not tall enough to climb on his long cock." She turned to her partner, "Why don't you point that dick down at my pussy." VR Cassy then proceeded to bend down, and look hubby straight in the eyes as she pulled aside her panties. She leaned back on the dick that was pointed at her wet slit.

"Mmmm, ahhh, it feels so good getting parted by his big cock, honey. Don't you wish you could make my pussy feel the same? Mmmmm." VR Cassy slowly slid down his hard cock, finally coming to rest with a few inches to spare. "You see those extra few inches of cock that won't fit, honey? Don't worry, I'm going to make them fit. I'm going to get so stretched out; and you're just going to sit there and enjoy the show."

Bob was not going to follow the rule in the real word regardless of what was happening in the VR one. Watching Cassy moan and pant and work that massive cock balls deep was turning him on so much. He reached his hand for in own engorged penis when suddenly, it was slapped away.

Who the fuck, Cassy's watching me? Cassy's going to force me to play by the film's rules? Wait, is she just waiting there, watching me with my pants down look at porn of her? Bob thought. The concept of being watched by Cassy as he watched porn of her turned him on; but he knew that if his hand went to his dick she'd just slap it away again.

"Cum in me, Fucking cum in me." VR Cassy had said some words that brought Bob's full attention to the show before him. Cassy hadn't really done any creampie scenes, so Bob was surprised to hear her moaning for cum in her pussy. Cassy usually liked it on her body or face, but there was something so sexy knowing he would just have to imagine the load swimming in his wife.

"Hubby, I'm going to cum, his dick is going to shoot cum in me and it's going to send me over the edge. Fuck, almost there, keep going. Push that cock deep into my pussy. I'll lean back so you can see his big balls tighten up as they shoot cum into your wife." And she did just that, Cassy's words became unintelligible moans as she leaned back and worked on making herself cum. Screaming with great force, Bob could see his wife cumming for real, no faking it, as her partner's balls tightened and moved, showing that he was depositing jet after jet of sperm into his wife.

All Bob wanted to do was jerk and cum himself, but he knew Cassy was watching, making sure he didn't cheat.

Virtual Cassy pulled herself off her first lover with an audible pop. She adjusted her panties as she said with a wink, "Got to save all this good lube for your turn, hun."

She bent down and wiggled her butt at Bob, as she started to take off her heels. Her next partner was getting in position while she did this. "Will you hold these, honey, since your hands are empty? I need to climb on him to get that big dick in me and I don't want to hurt him with my heels."

As VR Cassy was placing the heels in her virtual hubby's hands, Bob felt two hard objects being pressed into his palms. Cassy really did want to immerse him in this scenario. Bob was left holding the very real heels that Cassy had worn for this shoot, while he held them in the VR world, too.

VR Cassy made a show of walking over to her new cock. So long was it, and so tiny was she, that when she put her mouth on the tip, she barely had to bend down. She licked it greedily making sure to make eye contact with the camera the whole time. "Mmmm, his hard cock feels so good on my tongue. It's going to feel so much better in me. Don't you feel like this belongs in me, hubby?"

Still wearing her lingerie, Cassy climbed onto of the huge mountain of a black man and stood on his thighs. Turning around and pulling her panties aside, she lowered herself toward the throbbing cock below her, guiding it into her pussy, starting to ride him reverse cowgirl. This time, however, after being fucked once already, she was able to go balls deep on his foot-long cock immediately.

Cassy sat there grinding away at his dick, rubbing his balls into her clit. She started to lean back against her partner's chest. "Mmm, honey, look. Look at how stretched my pussy lips are, how wide he makes me. It feels so good just sitting here with his cock buried in me. I could stay like this all day. I don't think I'll ever tire of this feeling."

VR Cassy started to rub her stomach and started to trace around a conspicuous bump just under her navel. "Do you see that, hubby? That's the head of his dick. It's SOOO deep in me, that it is shifting things around. Jealous that your cock can't do the same? Jealous that I let these men use me like this? Watch, I'm going to make sure you see every inch glide in and out of me."

Bob was in awe of his wife, as she slowly and methodically raised herself up, and lowered herself down on the massive shaft; moaning and cooing as she went. He couldn't help but think this is why Cassy was spending so much more time in the gym. Cassy must be exercising so she can take big cock and do crazy poses in her porn shoots. Bob was also in awe of the performer with his wife. Even after a big dick fucking her she can still be very tight. Bob would have blown his load minutes ago.

"You know what you don't see, sweety? Cum. He's stretching me so tight that all that cum in me can't escape. It feels amazing. My pussy is stretched so much right now and all I can think is I want more. You like this show, me showing you how much of a slutty cunt I have? How greedy it is for cock? How much it loves big black cock? I need more cum, let's speed things up."

Cassy started to really work the giant black cock in her pussy, forcing herself up and down on it, moaning and breathing heavy. Constantly saying, "Give it to me, nut in me," in between breaths.

Bob so wanted to drop the shoes and touch his dick, but he knew he'd just get slapped away. He was so hard. Seeing his wife be the slut she was made to be, teasing him, taking dick like the professional she was, it was making him twitch and wish for release.

With grunts and moans, Cassy came again as another load was deposited in her. She lifted most of the dick out of her. "Look at that, hun. Can you see all the cum moving up his shaft and into me? Can you tell how much cum he putting in me? Mmm, I bet it would take you fucking me ten times to put this much cum in me." Cassy hopped off her lover and he exited the scene.

Looking over at the last performer, a guy by the name of Tom, whom Bob had met before, Cassy demanded, "Get over here and fuck me."

Bob waited for them to take their place on the chair opposite him; but, instead, VR Cassy came over, leaned back, resting her head on Bob's shoulder, putting her pussy facing away from him, and directly at the cock about to fuck her. In the VR world, all Bob could see was Cassy's back and shoulders; and the smile on Tom's face as he started to stick his cock into Cassy.

Back in the real world, Bob felt Cassy mimic exactly what was happening in his headset. He could feel her hot breath on his neck, the weight of her head on his shoulder, her hands placed on his thighs, balancing herself. She must be looking at the computer monitor playing the scene because she was even mimicking the back and forth of her body getting pounded. All Bob could think about was how much he wanted to fuck his wife right now; but, he knew that he had to wait his turn, that Cassy must be having so much fun adding to the experience.

Back in the VR world, Cassy continued to get pounded while bent onto her husband. Bob had to focus on his wife's ass jiggling as most of his point of view was taken up by Tom. Bob marveled at the VR technology. He felt like he could practically smell the sex in the air.

The real treat were the words Cassy was saying in his ear between moans...

"God, I love their big black dicks stretching me... His balls slapping on my clit feels amazing... I can feel all that sperm in my pussy... Thank you, sweetie, for letting me be such a slut... Thank you for letting me satisfy my hungry pussy... I'll always need more dick than yours... You're so cute when you watch me get fucked... I love seeing you hard for me being so slutty, for being a dirty little cum dump..."

After ten minutes of being treated to teasing and moans, Bob finally saw Tom grunt loudly and grind his dick deep into his wife, depositing more semen into his wife. He pulled out and walked off screen. Cassy adjusted her panties, keeping the cum inside and stepped in front of Bob, or the actor that is Bob.

"Okay, baby. You did too good not touching yourself. I'm going to reward you and stick your dick in my very full pussy," she said grinning. Bob looked down in the VR world and was a bit jealous, realizing that Cassy was about to fuck an unimpressive dick. A dick she didn't have to go anywhere for because he could supply it for her.

Bob's VR body started to grab his penis, but Cassy stopped him. "Sweety, you don't have to point it down toward me. It's small enough that I can just climb on top with my feet on the floor. I don't need you to bend it forward, or climb up on your legs like I had to to mount those other dicks. Now let me just fuck you."

Bob still looking down, saw Cassy turn around and pull aside her panties. He saw his wife line up her pussy and slowly start to squat down on the digital dick. As he was seeing the VR sex, Bob felt his wife's pussy start to envelop him in the real world. He could feel the hem of her panties sliding along his dick in advance of the moist pussy lips wrapping around his cock. It felt amazing, and wet, and loose. All Bob could feel were the lips and the liquid rubbing on his cock. Bob realized that Cassy must have been fucking herself with one of their big dildos. Cassy was getting off seeing him get off on her sluttiness. And now, he got to enjoy the spoils of her used pussy.

VR Cassy chimed in, "I'm going to make you cum so fast, you're all worked up seeing me be a slut. All worked up feeling my lips on your cock. Can you feel the walls of my pussy, though? I bet you just feel the sloshing of all that cum in there. You like me being a cum slut, right, honey? You just want me covered and full all the time. Show me you want that, cum in me; add to the pool of cum in my pussy. Do it. Do it now. Cum, Hubby. Cum in your dirty, cum-dump wife."

Cassy in the real world had been violently riding Bob's dick. Her thighs were actually spanking into his and turning them red. She was doing all she could to make him cum as quickly as possible; and it was working. By the time VR Cassy was demanding cum, Bob was exploding into his real wife. She kept riding him through his orgasm, torturing his sensitive cock as she started to cum, herself.

Cassy laid back against Bob's chest, as he took off the headset; both of them panting and spent. "Ohhh-kay, buddy. I'm going to adjust my skirt and panties, and you pull your pants up. While you were in the virtual world, our dinner guests arrived a little early."

"Wait, what?" Bob asked, as he saw is wife adjusting her black skirt that ended just below her pussy. She was obviously leaking cum between her legs as she was leaving out the door.

"I told you right? Brandy and Tom, from that movie you just watched, were coming over for a little dinner party. I'll order some Chinese. Come down when you're ready."

Bob was astonished at how his wife could just walk down with cum leaking from between her legs, going to mix with guests in their home. But then again, both of them have cum between her legs, too. Bob let out a self-satisfied chuckle at that though.

As Bob was pulling up his pants and getting ready to go down, he saw all the cum and lube that had spilled out below the seat where he and Cassy had just been fucking. Wow that must have been a big load. We're going to need to bust out the carpet cleaner later, Bob thought, as he walked through the door and down to his guests.

Cassy's perspective:

Cassy watched as Bob pulled the headset over his eyes and started the video. She turned around and popped her head out the door and called out, "Come on up, he's got it on."

Cassy started to giggle, as Tom started to come through the door, thankful that Brandy was helping her with her slutty plan, to come over and let Tom into the house. I'm sure she'll have her own fun with Tom at some point, she thought to herself.

Tom looked at the computer screen displaying what Bob was watching, making sure Bob was very distracted by what his wife did a few weeks ago. Tom proceeded to wrap his arms around Cassy and pulled her into his mouth. He violently used his tongue to part Cassy's lips, forcing it past her teeth to dance around in her mouth as their lips pressed against each other's.

Cassy enjoyed the strength and force of the large man, as he passionately made out with her in front of her oblivious husband. She tried pushing Tom toward the bed, but it was useless against the strength of the large man.

"Oh, do you need me to sit down over there so you can watch your husband and keep him honest?" Tom smiled, teasing Cassy. He easily lifted Cassy off her feet and sat down on the bed, turning Cassy around to watch her husband, forcing her to sit on his lap. Bending down, he kissed, bit, and licked at the nape of Cassy's neck. Tom reach around and pulled Cassy's skirt up exposing her panties, forcing her legs to spread with his hands.

"If we're going to make this as real as possible, we're going to have to get those panties soaked before we have our fun."

"Oh, I'm plenty wet; we can fuck whenever you want," Cassy replied.

Tom chuckled, "Oh no, this isn't the set. I plan on torturing you with my fingers."

"Okay, but wait," Cassy said. Bob was moving his hands, he was going to be a bad boy. She slapped Bob's hand away from his cock and saw Bob jump with the realization that she was watching him; but not knowing Tom was watching him. This alone was making Cassy wet. She hopped back onto Tom's lap and made sure to rub her ass into his big cock.

As soon as Cassy was on Tom's lap, he took her breath away using his hand to rub her clit through her panties; he could already feel with wet spot growing in the crotch.

"Bob's got a nice dick, but I'm pretty sure I can stretch that pussy of yours more with one finger," he teased.

"Not fair, you're like six foot six; Bob does have a nice dick. You are just lucky that sometimes I want a dick, that would split most girls open. How many girls have run from that beast?" Cassy teased back.

"I think we both got into porn for the same reasons, then. Now let me stretch that slutty hole with my finger." Tom proceeded to stop teasing Cassy's clit and pulled aside her panties. Flicking his finger back and forth at her entrance, moistening his finger, he then forced his way in, stretching Cassy's tiny pussy. Cassy wriggled with pleasure practically jerking Tom's hard-on with her ass as she ground down into Tom's lap.

Cassy was enveloped in pleasure, with her eyes closed and almost missed her cue.

"Cassy, I think you need to do something now." Tom pulled his finger out, knowing the plan already.

Cassy was whimpering, wanting more things in her pussy.

"What? Oh fuck." She quickly took her heels off and placed them into Bob's hands just like in the video. Cassy was thankful Tom was such a gentleman letting her tease her husband as he was teasing her.

She got back on Tom's lap and was immediately assaulted again by Tom's large fingers. He almost tore her blouse, as he used one hand to smash her tits and tweak her nipple.

Cassy was enjoying being such a slut. She was watching her husband, just a few feet away, watching porn of her; oblivious to the show going on in real life, right in front of him. She could feel an orgasm building as Tom proceeded to prod his finger, and rub her clit and her g-spot. She could feel her juices start to flow and coat his hand and her inner thighs. She was enjoying the feeling of his hard cock pressed into her back. The pressure was building and Tom's teeth biting at her back sent her over the edge. She had to shove her own hand into her mouth to keep her screams low enough that Bob would not hear, as Tom shoved his fingers as deep as he could, holding her tight while her body writhed against his arms.

Coming down from her high, Cassy greedily ripped Tom's hand from her pussy and licked at his fingers, cleaning them of her own juices. Tom really did do a good job soaking her panties. Maybe too good, Tom had some wet spots on his pants as well. She looked over at the monitor to check where Bob was at and got really excited. She could see herself bouncing up and down riding Dredd's dick about to take her second load.

"You're sticking that dick in me now, and we'll keep an eye for when we have to go to that special position," Cassy demanded.

"As you wish, Cassy." With surprising speed, he stood up and picked up Cassy at the same time. He whipped his cock out, painfully hard from Cassy rubbing on it, and pulled aside Cassy's soaked panties and he aimed his cock at the entrance of the woman he was cradling. He pushed her down onto his cock with her feet dangling in the air, unable to control anything. All Cassy could do was reach around behind herself to grab Tom's neck and keep herself from falling over, and her giant friend's cock disappeared into her waiting pussy.

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers
12