Cassy's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I faced her again, sliding my legs apart until I was sinking into a set of splits that stretched out until my thighs burned.

"So, is this part of your regular job too?" Isabella asked me as I danced for her, "You're like, Jane's secretary by day, entertainer of clients by night?"

I blushed, both at the implication that I was Jane's secretary, and also that I was some shady side-whore who stripped for clients on command.

"Not just ANY clients..." I purred, grabbing at my tits and mashing them together while I snapped back up in front of her, "Just special ones..."

I marched towards her, clicking in my heels -- the only piece of clothing I was still wearing.

"Only for special clients who deserve a little bit of extra attention," I said, reaching her and leaning forward to graze my tits against her own.

Isabella clearly enjoyed my antics, and it spurred me on. I continued to push against her, spinning around to give her a proper lap dance on the bathroom counter top.

"What makes me deserve such special treatment?" Isabella asked as I began to gyrate my ass against her hips, feeling the wetness of her inner thigh on my bare skin.

"Because you deserve it" I answered softly, not missing a beat, slowly sliding up and down between Isabella's legs, letting her ogle the naked, exposed skin of my backside...

"You mean because I'm such a good gardener, or because I come over and shave your sopping little pussy every morning?" Isabella asked, enjoying the sight of me blushing in response.

I bent over again, thrusting my naked rear in between Isabella's legs. I felt her hands on me, grasping my firm buns and pinching me.

"So -- what else are you willing to do to please your Client?" Isabella asked, and I could hear the smile in her tone.

I snapped up again, spinning back around and raising a long, naked leg up onto the counter.

I slammed my high heel down next to her thigh, stretching forward until our hips were virtually connected.

"Whatever it takes, ma'am," I purred, "I'm here to please you -- no matter what it takes. Public Relations is a serious job..."

I was growing tired of my act. Dancing for Isabella was turning my already horny body into an utter mess. My body was practically sliding against hers on the counter top, slithering up and down while I gyrated, and it was becoming difficult for me to keep my composure.

I ground my cunt as much as I could against Isabella, humping her thighs in a slow, sensual motion as my lap dance began to transform into something more.

I'd reached the point of no return now. My hands were running up Isabella's body, and I was riding her on the counter. My legs were splayed apart. One was wrapped over one of her legs on the edge of the laminate, the other braced on the floor for leverage, so that my cunt was spread wide as I massaged it gently against hers.

I was having sex. In my office bathroom. With my former gardener.

I couldn't believe it.

"Oh, God..." I moaned, feeling Isabella's naked body wrapped around my own, "I can't believe this is happening..."

Isabella's hands were wrapping around me now, and without warning, we were kissing.

"It's so unprofessional..." I muttered, feeling her fingers wrap down to my ass, "If anyone ever found out about this... I'd be fired..."

"Damn, Cassy," Isabella said softly against my lips, "So far, I'm not terribly impressed with your customer relations. 'B' for effort, at best."

Before I could even react, we were in motion.

Isabella pushed me back from the counter, kissing me as her hands shoved me away from her.

I squealed in surprise, caught off guard so much that I almost fell to the floor -- but she caught me, sweeping me backwards effortlessly.

She hopped down from her perch, continuing to shove me back.

"I can see why Jane needs to spend so much time managing you..." she grinned, kissing me hard while she spoke, thrusting backwards until I slammed against the rear wall of the washroom, "You're a terrible secretary, and you can't even manage a proper lap dance without bitching about it!"

No! That wasn't fair! I'd done such a good job -- I'd danced eagerly, showing off my slutty body for her in every way I knew how! So what if one little complaint had slipped out! Given the situation, I was entitled to it, wasn't I?!

I was pinned, and Isabella was all over me. Her hands wrapped around me, snaking every which way. She grabbed at my tits, my hips, my cunt and my ass.

"Please, Isabella," I moaned, "Please- we have to stop -- someone is going to walk by and hear-"

"Sounds like you've got some damage control to do!" Isabella ordered, "You can go back to the reception desk, and leave your client unimpressed with your performance. Or you can beg me to fuck you in your shiny, expensive office washroom... and hope to make it up to me."

I glowed red. My cunt was quivering and vibrating as Isabella slid her delicate finger up between my gushing labia...

"I can't-" I insisted, tears forming in my eyes from the desperate craving I was fighting, "We can't- I've got so much to dooOOOO-"

Isabella's finger slipped inside of me.

"Uuuungh-" I let out a long, guttural grunt of submission as she wriggled her digit inside of me.

That was it, I knew. She'd broken me, and we both knew it.

With my back pinned against the cold wall of the washroom, I hoisted my legs up, wrapping them around Isabella's naked body. My thighs were parted, allowing her even easier access to my sopping cunt, and I thrust against her. She hammered her hand against my pussy in response to my efforts, and I felt my eyes roll back into my head.

"Please fuck me," I begged, giving in completely to the South American Goddess, "Fuck me like a bitch in the washroom. Let me make up for my... poor performance..."

I moaned as Isabella hammered into me again.

"That's better!" she said, kissing deeply into my neck as she began to fuck me relentlessly up against the wall, "Honestly, it's sad that I have to help you this much! I can't believe you were ever in charge around here... no wonder Jane had to take things over!"

I grunted, bucking down on Isabella as I rode her hand. I was suspended in the air, back to the wall, legs propped up around my Mistress-of-the-moment, fucking myself on her like a bucking bronco.

"I'm -- trying to be good-" I managed to get out between grunting and groaning, "I'm doing everything Jane asks-"

"Shut it, Slut," Isabella ordered me, "Just let me fuck you for a second without hearing your whiny voice!"

I complied. She continued to fuck me hard, and I bucked against her in response.

Without thinking, I found my arms -- wrapped around Isabella already -- were making their way down to her hips, curving over her voluptuous ass.

"Where are those slutty hands going?" Isabella asked me, feeling my exploration beneath her.

I didn't answer. Instead, I just pushed onward, slipping my fingers in between her tight, perfect ass and feeling for her most intimate parts.

"Aah- you little whore!" Isabella gasped as I began to play with her ass hole, grazing my finger over it, "You just think you're entitled to play with my ass without asking, do you?"

I moaned, sliding the tip of my finger inside Isabella as she pounded me up against the wall.

"Please, ma'am-" I pleaded, "May I... play with your ass..."

I wanted her ass. It was all I could think about.

"It's a little late to ask for permission," Isabella moaned as I slid a second finger up inside of her, "Honestly! You never learn, do you, Cassy?"

"I never learn," I admitted, slowly thrusting my finger into her ass, and back out again, "Jane was right about me -- I'm too dumb to learn anything-"

I hardly knew what I was saying, but it felt right.

"I couldn't manage my own job without her help, and now I can barely manage being her assistant!"

I was fucking Isabella's ass now, while she plunged deep inside of my cunt.

"I can't get her coffee right, I can't answer her phone properly-" I grunted, grinding against the sexy woman, "The only thing I'm good for is THIS."

Isabella laughed into my mouth as I pushed in to kiss her, hammering my finger down into her ass with a slap.

"I'm going to get into so much trouble for this-" I gasped, feeling myself approaching a powerful orgasm, "I wasn't supposed to leave my desk, and I'm not supposed to cum-"

Isabella wasn't stopping. I knew if she didn't let up, I'd lose my fight to hold myself together.

I could feel her cumming against me -- clenching down on the fingers that were lodged firmly up her beautiful ass.

Oh, God, did I ever want top cum too! I just wanted to fuck the beautiful woman without reservation -- over and over until I gushed and gushed and -

She pulled back, untangling herself from me as I struggled not to topple over onto the floor.

"Wait-" I begged, whining to her with a pathetic tone, "I want more!"

She giggled.

"Sorry, Slut. I told you, I'm here to help you with your performance, not let you fuck me all day long in the bathroom."

I felt like she'd just slapped me across the face.

"I -- NO!" I practically shouted in the wash room, "You can't just fuck me and leave me -"

"Are you talking back to a client, Chica?" She said, and I wilted, "Is that how they train you to act around here?"

I was ready to explode! There was so much running through my mind -- not to mention the overwhelming desire to cum- I couldn't think!

"Another 'B' grade for your performance," Isabella said, "Or maybe even a 'C'. I'm thoroughly unimpressed by your work performance thus far -- I might even have to speak to one of your superiors about it!"

I fumed.

"That's not fair-" I began to protest, but a stern glare from the sexy woman shut me down.

"Tell you what," she said, "Get down on the floor, and Present your Pussy. Since you're so dead set on putting in a good performance for you Client, I'll give you one last chance to impress me."

I groaned in frustration, raging internally. This petulant little bitch!

Who did she think she was to come into MY work place and give me these petty little hoops to jump through!

She wasn't a real client! She was hardly anything here! The tiles on the floor were probably more than she'd be able to afford in a year of working as a lowly labour!

Of course, I didn't dare say THAT.

On shaky legs, I knelt down, and crawled into the middle of the washroom. I didn't know what her plans for me were... but it hardly mattered at the moment. She'd given me my order - "Present my Pussy" and I was well versed in what that meant.

I felt dirty to be on the floor of the office washroom -- clean as it may be.

I let out a grunt of protest as I laid down on my back, feeling the cold tile.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Isabella asked, "Are you displeased with your client's requests?"

I closed my eyes. Forcing myself to move, I spread my legs, rolling up my hips as I'd been trained to do, and held my knees open as wide as I could.

"No ma'am," I answered, completing my order to 'Present my Pussy' in the bathroom, "The client comes first!"

I hated how I sounded, but I felt compelled to force myself o speak with a chipper, professional tone.

Some part of me wanted her to give me a good grade. I'd gotten what... a 'B' and a 'C' so far...?

Ugh! Like it even mattered! This was all so preposterous -- why couldn't I just stand up and-

"Damn right I come first," Isabella said. She was getting dressed, much to my chagrin, while I practically drooled from my cunt onto the shiny floor.

I closed my eyes, horrified and ashamed by my current state.

"Look up at me, and smile," Isabella said.

I did, and my eyes went wide with horror.

"Say cheese-" Isabella giggled, snapping a picture.

She had her cell phone in her hand, and the flash went off as she clicked the screen.

"Wait!" I said, "What are you-"

Click. Another flash went off.

"I wanted a souvenir," Isabella repeated, "Like you keep thinking inside that tiny head of yours ; it's not every day I get to come into a place so fancy as this!"

I glared at her.

"Hell, if I don't have some proof -- none of my poor-ass friends would even believe they let me through the door, right?!"

My cheeks flushed.

Damn right, I thought! She didn't belong here. I did!

I held my legs open while she snapped a few more pictures of my weary cunt.

"Why don't you keep playing with yourself," Isabella said, "You wanted to cum. You may as well do it while you're on the floor, where you belong."

I glowed red with shame, humiliation and anger.

How dare she treat me this way, I thought! I'd be so obedient. I'd gone so far! I'd been pushed further than I'd ever thought possible, and yet she was still treating me like dirt!

"Remember," Isabella snapped another picture, "You're here for your client -- your job is to please me, no matter what!"

I opened my mouth to respond, but another camera flash silenced me.

"Last chance, Bimbo," she said, pursing her lips, "Play with yourself now, or go back to work and leave me unsatisfied for a third time!"

I glared at her, and she snapped another picture.

My legs were parted lewdly still, and I knew these pictures would add to the already mountainous volume of erotic imagery of me she had.

"Okay," she said, sighing, "I guess it's back to work-"

"No!" I said, snapping my right hand down from my leg onto the wetness over my cunt, "Wait-"

Dammit! She knew she had me. There was no way I was going to let the chance to cum pass me by -- and I was worried about getting another 'poor review' from her, whatever that meant.

"Can you please turn off the camera?" I asked in vain, knowing the answer before I finished speaking.

My hand was already beginning to move against my sensitive clit, but every flash of the camera burned against my skin like fire.

"Sorry," Isabella answered, "No can do, Cassy. In fact, since you seem so eager to fuck yourself in front of me -- why don't we make a video, eh Puta?"

My mouth fell open.

Oh God, no!

My hand was still slowly moving, and Isabella's phone had stopped flashing. Clearly, she'd turned it into video mode, and was now recording my sordid display.

"Go on," she urged, "Fuck yourself, little Secretary!"

I groaned, my cheeks burning red as the Camera stared down at me.

Gritting my teeth, I knew I had to get to work. I began to slide my fingers up and down my parted pussy, massaging my throbbing body.

"There you go," Isabella giggled, "Smile, Cass. A secretary should always look happy -- she's the face of the company, after all!"

"Ugh-" I grunted as I began to move faster, thrusting my hand down further into my cunt and wriggling a finger just above my gaping hole.

I smiled as best as I could, looking into Isabella's phone as it recorded me.

"Be honest, Cassy. Tell me you belong there on the floor," Isabella commanded, "Tell me how much you like it."

"Uuuaah-" I gasped, sliding a finger inside of my cunt while she watched, "I -- I belong here on the floor... and I like it..."

My body writhed on the cold tile, and I could feel the ticklish sensation of my own sweat and cum pooling beneath me.

"I'm a dumb little secretary," I closed my eyes, speaking on my own for the camera now, "And I deserve to fuck myself on the floor..."

Oh God. My depraved admission sent jolts of arousal through me. That, combined with the camera that was trained on me, pushed me into over drive.

"I'm nothing but a little fuck toy!" I gasped, opening my eyes and staring into the camera, "I'm nothing but a pussy and an ass hole that needs filling!"

As if on command, my second arm dropped down, wrapping down around my hips to make its way down to my ass.

"You want to cum, little Puta?" Isabella purred, and turned to set her camera phone down on the counter.

"Yes!" I said, shoving two of my fingers straight into my parted ass. I thrust them in deep, matching the depth of the fingers already jammed deep into my cunt, "Yes, I want to cum -- on the floor, like a bitch!"

My tongue was hanging out of my mouth, and I panted as I watched Isabella set her phone up on the counter in a raised, deliberately aimed angle.

She'd set it up to watch me cum, I knew. But why had she set it down...?

"Okay, slut," she said, walking over to me, "Let's give the little secretary one last task, and see if she can impress me as a client."

"Fuck!" I breathed heavily, clenching around my fingers in a desperate attempt not to cum, "I mean -- Yes! Please -- ma'am - give me a task, and I'll show you how -- ugh- how professional I can be-!"

Isabella undid her pants again. Once more, she slid them off.

"Let's get you to do something real simple. Something even you should be capable of." she said, "All I need you to do is sign something. A document, of sorts. That's what secretaries do, right?"

She kicked her pants into the corner.

I had no idea what she was getting at. A document? Signing?

"I -- I don't have a pen-" I answered, stupidly, "What do you want me to sign...?"

Isabella stepped over me, straddling above my head, and facing the counter top where her camera sat.

I stared up in between her parted legs, transfixed by the sight.

"Here's what I need you to sign," Isabella looked down over her shoulder at me, and pointed at her ass, "It's a special document -- and it needs your signature before I can let you get back to work."

I gulped.

"I..." I murmured, "You want me to sign your... ass...?"

"Don't worry," Isabella giggled, lowering herself over me, "I know you don't have a pen. Fortunately, you come equipped with the perfect utensil for the job."

She crouched down over me, parting her legs and lowering her opened ass down until it hovered only an inch above my face.

I had no idea what she meant by 'utensil'. I didn't have anything else on me -- I was buck naked, fucking myself on the floor, for God's sake!

She sighed.

"Your tongue, dummy!" she laughed, "Come on -- do I have to tell you how to do your own job?!"

I shivered.

"One delivery to accept," she said, hovering her naked ass over my lips, "I'll just need your name, your full name -- right there, over that sexy little hole you were so obsessed with earlier!" She said.

As she spoke, she reached out, and swatted my hand away from my cunt.

She took over where I left off, sliding her fingers in between my twitching snatch, giving my edging clit a firm little pinch.

My hands fell to my sides. I was completely spread wide beneath her, staring up at her perfect ass.

"Write it out, Cass," she said, "Spell it out with your tongue, one letter at a time -- and then, when you're good and done, if you get a good enough review, you can cum."

That was all I needed. As Isabella spoke to me, her hands had begun to slide up and down across my cunt. She was massaging me gently, keeping me at the edge of an orgasm.

I understood what she wanted.

It was silly, and humiliating. It was pointless.

But it was my job -- and I was willing to do whatever I needed to do to receive a positive review.

"Yes ma'am!" I said, leaning up and parting my mouth as I slid my tongue out, and touched it to Isabella's waiting ass hole.

One signature coming up, I thought.

I was losing it -- the feel of Isabella's hands on my cunt was already pushing me over the edge.

Diligently, keeping my tongue rigid, I licked out the letter "C" over Isabella's tight ass hole.

"Ahh-" I heard her gasp, and her fingers pressed harder against my throbbing pussy, "That feels good. Keep going, Cass!"

I obliged. I licked her again, sliding my tongue up and down her ass hole, drawing out an "A"

Oh, fuck! As I completed the second letter, Isabella began to properly fuck my poor, trembling pussy properly. She'd slid two fingers inside of me, and was thrusting them in and out.