Cassy's Awakening Ch. 10

Story Info
Cassy's new life begins.
14.6k words
4.72
26.7k
17

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : At work and at home, Cassy begins to adjust to a life controlled entirely by Jane.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

As always, I've incorporated as many of your suggestions and unique ideas into this chapter as I could! Rest assured I read all of your comments and DMs, and I log all of your ideas for future chapters :D

Sorry for the wait for this chapter (again). I swear, some day I'll make good on my promise to speed things up >. < i'm trying!!

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 10 : A New Beginning

-------

"Ms. Riley, I'm sure you can see our predicament here."

I swallowed nervously.

Mr. Stanton, the head of Illuminate Media's board of directors, was seated at the head of the table. He was flanked on either side by the other suit wearing board members, all of whom were staring daggers at me as I squirmed in my seat.

"In any normal circumstances," Stanton continued, "I'd fire you myself and not think twice about it! Hell, I'd press charges! This company made you a star, and you've gone and exploited our generosity by acting like a spoiled brat! You- you-"

He paused to clear his throat, and to calm down.

"Burt," a female voice broke through the awkward silence, "Remember our discussion. These are NOT normal circumstances, and must be handled accordingly."

Burt Stanton nodded.

"Yes, Jane, I know," he answered, nodding to Jane, who was sitting at the table with the rest of the board.

I looked at Jane apprehensively, and desperately tried to keep myself from trembling.

The board had taken nearly three hours to call me in for this meeting, leaving me waiting outside in a little chair, sweating buckets as I worried and pondered what my future might bring.

When I'd finally been ushered in to the large corporate meeting room atop the highest floor of our building, I'd been relieved that the wait was over. Now that I was here, in the hot seat, seconds from meeting my fate, I wished I was back out in the waiting room...

I could feel the leering gazes and judgmental thoughts of my superiors upon me. My outfit was two sizes too small, my hair was done up with cheap, bargain brand scrunchies, and my makeup was applied too dark and too thick to come across as anything else but whorish. Wandering eyes stole glances at my ample cleavage, which practically poured out of my cheap, white, button-up top. My long, bare legs hung out of a short red skirt that prevented me from retaining any professional decency.

It was humiliating. I looked like some sort of office tart! There was no way any of them would take me serious in this outfit. I wouldn't have!

But hey, at least they didn't know the full truth, right? That would have really got their heads spinning...

Hell, I was just happy I had clothes on at all...

I'd spent last night at Jane's house. Actually -- I'd spent the night in her back yard, tucked into her old, dilapidated dog house.

After a rather poorly planned attempt to black mail Jane the day before had gone awry, she'd taken control of me once more.

This time, she'd made sure I'd truly learned my lesson : I was useless on my own, unable to function without my Mistress in control.

I needed her to own me. Without Jane's firm hand, my life would fall apart.

As much as I loathed her, a part of me knew she was right about me.

I was meant to be her bitch.

Why else would I have come back to her, clumsy and begging for her help? Why else couldn't I stare at her without feeling a twinge of arousal shoot through my body...

I squirmed in my chair, pressing my legs together as I struggled to focus on the situation at hand.

Under my tiny skirt, I was glassy smooth, and my perfectly bald cunt was shimmering and damp with wetness.

Jane had shaved me smooth this morning, as Isabella had done in the past. She'd done other things to me, too... leaving me in a sorry state before dragging me to this meeting.

Yeah. I should count my blessings that all I was being judged for was my short skirt and slutty shirt.

"Ms. Riley, as you know, Jane Scott has been instrumental in dealing with your case," Stanton continued at last, snapping me out of my daydream, "She's taken up your clients, projects and responsibilities in your absence. She's kept the ship upright, and prevented any rash decision making on my part."

I breathed a slight sigh of relief.

It pained me to hear Jane receive such praise while at the same time I was receiving such brutal critique. But I was banking on Jane's efforts now. She'd promised me she'd take care of things. She'd promised she'd BEEN taking care of things -- even after I'd so callously cut her out of my life!

Now was the moment of truth.

Could Jane really deliver what she'd promised? WOULD she, after all that I'd done -- and tried to do -- to her?

"Jane, perhaps you should take it from here," Stanton leaned back, and the board turned their attention to my former nemesis turned secret Mistress.

"Thanks Burt," Jane said, casually speaking to the head of the company as if he were an old friend, "Indeed, I'm as shocked as anyone at Ms. Riley's actions. Her misuse of company funds, her egregious book-cooking habits, and to say nothing of her clandestine personal slush fund accounts... which amounts to brazen criminal behaviour. She's been a real disappointment. A real, true disappointment."

I frowned.

If Jane was headed somewhere positive with all of this... I hoped she'd hurry the hell up!

"But of course, Cassandra Riley IS still an important company asset," Jane continued, "Her quick rise to fame has benefited us greatly. She's the face of this company for many people, no thanks in part to all of her magazine covers and interviews. She may flaunt those good looks for personal gain, but they've been a real money maker for us, too."

Gah!

That backhanded bitch!

"Yeah," Mr. Stanton said, "Like I always say, one leggy blonde in a short skirt is worth more than all the PR in the world!"

I squeezed my legs together, wishing I could cover up my revealing attire.

That chauvinistic ass hole!

"If she were to be terminated, and her deeds become public knowledge, the press would have a field day," Jane said. My spine tingled at the word 'terminated'.

"I can already see the headlines." Jane stretched out her arms dramatically, as if presenting a news billboard, ""Illuminate Media's Golden Girl goes Rogue!"

A few of the board members let out reserved laughs.

Stanton smiled as well.

"Our stock would take a dive, and we'd have rotten reporters digging into every little detail," Jane added, clearly enjoying the irritation on my face, "Who knows what ELSE they'd find. It's simply not worth the risk to fire her."

I bit my lip, nervous and unable to sit still.

This was it! Jane was coming through for me, just as she'd promised!

Despite my predicament and unending nerves, I smiled.

Would this all be worth all of the things I'd promised Jane?

I had no idea, but I'd given up trying to think things through lately. As Jane was so fond of reminding me, 'thinking' never really worked out well for me...

"So Burt and I have been discussing the alternative course of action we'll be taking," Jane nodded in respect to the old man at the head of the table, "In Burt's wisdom, he's decided it's prudent that we keep Ms. Riley on the pay roll. We'll remove her from her current position, and I'll take over for her permanently. With an assistant to help me with the increased work load, I should be able to manage everything, and then some. I think it'll work out nicely."

Wait.

I blinked in disbelief.

What did Jane just say?!

Someone else on the board spoke up.

"Who will be your assistant?" he asked.

"I was thinking of Stacy Nelson," Jane answered, to a few guffaws from the group.

"Isn't she the receptionist on your floor?" Someone asked.

"Yes," Jane laughed, "But she's well versed in our day to day operations, and soon she'll be graduating with a major in business and looking for work. I see this as a great way to net some fresh talent before our competition has a chance to snatch her!"

Nobody said anything, though a few people nodded appreciatively at Jane's suggestion.

I was glaring at her, though. This hadn't been our deal! How the HELL did any of this benefit me?!

"It's done," Stanton said, "Stacy will join the executive team as soon as the paperwork's done up. But that leaves the question of Cassy, here..."

I felt my cheeks grow red.

Damn straight this left the question of Cassy! What the hell did Stacy's promotion mean for MY situation?!

My heart was still racing as my mind struggled to comprehend the fact that Stacy, my ditsy receptionist, was going to be promoted to the executive level.

"Cassy, you'll taking over Stacy's former job," Jane smirked imperceptibly, so that only I saw.

"Our floor needs a receptionist, and you know the staff and clientele already. Plus, it'll allow me to keep an eye on you, and make sure you don't get up to any more trouble while this situation fizzles out."

I swallowed again, red in the cheeks but unable to speak as Jane's plan unfolded in front of me.

No! No, no no!

"We'll have you sign an NDA, of course," Jane added, "If anyone from outside the company -- press, clients, or the competition- asks you about your new role, I'll handle it. In fact, I'll handle anything and everything important that comes up. All you'll be doing is answering phones, and making coffee. The boat won't rock, and the stock price keeps going up. Sound good?"

I hung my head.

Ffffuuuuuuuck!

"I'll need an official answer, Ms. Riley," Jane pressed me, "These are the best terms we can offer. It keeps you from further investigation and possible legal challenges, and it protects Illuminate Media from scrutiny. Do you accept these terms?"

I held my breath for a moment, wishing I could simply vanish from the room.

So this was Jane's plan, I thought.

I suppose she was keeping her word after all. I wasn't going to be fired.

I was just going to demoted... to a lowly, humiliating position.

"Yes," I answered at last, "I accept the terms. I'll sign whatever you want, Jane."

Jane owned me, I told myself. I had to accept her terms.

"Good, then we're done-" Mr. Stanton said. He went to stand up, but Jane held up a hand, brazenly cutting off the CEO.

"Actually, Cassandra," Jane said, "I think it's best that from now on, you call me Ms. Scott, or 'ma'am'. This is not a token role ; you'll be expected to fulfill your new duties to the best of your abilities, regardless of how you may perceive them, with respect and professional diligence towards myself and your direct superior -- Ms. Stacy Nelson! Failure to comply with these terms WILL result in your termination from this company, and the full weight of this company's legal department will be put to work against you. Is that clear?"

Gulping, I looked up at Jane, and the rest of the board.

My God! Jane had them all at her heel. Even Stanton was ceding the floor to her, waiting for me to answer her.

There was nothing I could do but comply.

"Yes..." I answered, feeling the burning humiliation rush to my face, "Yes Ms. Scott, of course. I won't disappoint you..."

I bit my lip.

"Thank you for your leniency," I added, "Ma'am."

And just like that, my fate had been decided, and my new life had begun in earnest.

--

That meeting with the Board of Directors was almost a week ago now.

After the fateful meeting had concluded, Jane had led me back down to our floor. There, she'd called a floor-wide meeting in the conference room, and had explained the new changes we'd be implementing.

Jane held nothing back in the conference. She made it clear that I had been removed from the executive branch. I was -- she explained -- 'moving into a position where I could better aid the company!'.

It was a humiliating admission that I'd been demoted from my former job and placed into a subservient roll as punishment for my performance, but it was delivered with irrevocable authority, and I did nothing to protest it.

To my surprise, nobody seemed all too shocked by the news. I suppose my former co-workers all suspected something like this was coming. After all, I'd been on forced leave for the past two weeks, so I could only imagine the rumours that had developed during that time.

Or perhaps Jane had planned all of this further in advance than I'd known. Had she sewn the seeds for things to come, so that my transition wouldn't prompt too many questions?

Had she KNOWN this situation would arise? Had she really planned things so perfectly?

I had no idea, and I was never told.

What I did know is that my first day on the job was as awful as I could have imagined.

People I'd once spoken down to and ground under my heel were now "Sirs" and "Ma'ams" to me.

Where I'd once out ranked them and given them orders, now I fetched their coffee and photocopied things for them.

Hell -- even the fucking interns out-ranked me!

I was lower than low, and everybody seemed to take pains to remind me of my place, scolding me for every slip up and treating me as lowly as they could...

My first day had been hell, but it had been nothing compared to what came after work.

Jane had taken me home again, where I'd learned the new rules I would be following from now on.

I was Jane's receptionist at work, and her maid at home. I cleaned for her, cooked for her, and in between that, I served as her personal play thing. Whatever she wanted.

The life I had once known was truly over. I'd sold myself to Jane, and belonged to her completely now.

Jane still held all of the cards, and so with no other options or desire to protest, I simply fell into line.

I could feel myself becoming more compliant as the days ground on. What resistance I'd once had was being stamped out, trained away, and fucked right out of me.

Isabella helped. My former gardener was back, and a bigger part of my life than ever before. She practically lived at Jane's with us, helping my Mistress take care of me and enforcing rules as my training progressed. I'd learned to accept her dominance over me just as much as Jane's... and the sexy Columbia beauty was quickly proving to be a firm second-in-command.

But at the end of the day, Jane was my Mistress, and she had the final say over everything I did.

Jane dressed me. She undressed me. She decided when I went to bed, and when I woke up.

She decided how I would act at work, how I would speak or who I would speak to.

She was ever-present in my life, sitting next to me whenever I answered a phone call or received a text.

She controlled my wallet as well.

I had no clue what was happening with my finances. Without my cushy salary and the previous 'benefits' I'd enjoyed at work, there would be no way I could afford my mansion...

But it didn't matter. I hadn't even seen my house since I'd come to Jane's last weekend.

Jane was taking care of it. She was taking care of everything!

My Mistress even decided when and where I'd go to the bathroom!

My friends, my colleagues, my sister ; they all had no idea what my life had become. To the outside world, I was simply a slutty office tart, working for a stern and demanding boss.

At first, I thought it would end up being my personal hell...

But...

It was strangely liberating.

I had no control, and therefor, I had no worries. Jane could expose me at any moment, or she could not. The only thing I could do was push forward, and obey her to the best of my abilities.

What happened from here on out was up to her.

She was my Mistress, after all.

--

The days came and went. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...

Working at the office was truly awful. My reputation at the office was gone after day one, and the rest of the week served only as a long, extended funeral for my once illustrious career...

Finally, Friday was upon us. I ached for the weekend, even though I knew I'd be getting very little rest during it.

Still... it felt like a light at the end of the tunnel after all I'd been going through.

"C'mon, Cass!" one of the interns -- Mitch, I think his name was? - groaned, "I said no cream! What the hell is this?!"

"I -- I am so sorry, sir," I said, beet red, "I'll get you another one right away-"

"Ah, forget about it," the young intern waved, "I'll just live with this. But next time, try to use a little brain-power and get it right, huh? I mean, it's just a coffee order. Not exactly high-level stuff!"

The other interns laughed at the insulting quip.

Despite my intense, unbridled rage, I forced a smile.

"Yes, sir..." I said, to hushed snickers among the small group of interns, "Sorry again, sir!"

I turned to leave, but one of the interns called out to me.

"Oh, hey Cass-" he said, "Can you pass me my laptop? It's just there, next to the door. On the floor!"

I groaned inwardly.

These fucking animals!

"Uh- yes, sir..." I said.

There was no discernible reason this fuck-head's laptop was on the floor. It was just sitting there, next to the door, waiting for me to pick it up...

Holding in a sigh, I bent down, to retrieve the device.

This was their juvenile plan, I knew. As I bent down, my tight skirt rode up my back side, giving them an excellent view of my lower ass cheek.

My attire had gotten progressively worse throughout the week. What I'd worn to my meeting with the Board of Directors was downright conservative to what Jane had picked out for me today.

I was sporting a red skirt, so tight it was practically painted onto me. It was barely long enough to cover my bare ass, hung low on my waist, and had a a slit up the side. My midriff was bare, barely covered to the belly button by a tight, sheer top that was never buttoned up past the half-way mark.

Jane had given me explicit instructions that I was not to cover up further in any way, and so I was forced to display myself as she intended.

My pierced, rock hard nipples were damn-near visible through the sheer top, and I was sure it had become a well known fact that I wasn't wearing any panties. Certainly it was obvious that I never wore a bra!

In any other office, I'd have been fired for unprofessional conduct. Hell, I'd probably get kicked out of most restaurants if I tried to enter dressed like I was!

But of course, nobody around HERE seemed to mind...

"Thanks, darling!" the intern said as I handed him the computer, "You're the best!"

I blushed, and bit my lip.

"No problem," I answered, turning to leave, "You know I'm just glad I can help you boys out!"

Dammit! I know the flirty little quip didn't help my case, but I couldn't help myself. With so many eyes trained down at my barely covered tits and smooth, uncovered thighs, I couldn't help but feel just a little excited.

I could feel the eyes of the interns burning into my shapely ass as I marched out of the room.

I'd never been into boys, really... but knowing what they surely wanted to do with me still sent tantalizing tingles up my spine.

I wondered which one of them had the biggest cock.

How far would he shove it up into me, if he had the chance? Would he bend me over, and ram it up my tight, eager little ass hole...?

Too bad they'd never get the chance to try. My ass belonged to Jane, and she could ride me harder and longer than anyone could even-

Fuck. My mind was wandering, yet again!

This was the sixth -- or seventh? - time I'd been summoned to the conference room today, and it was barely one o'clock!

I needed to focus... but...

The thought of Jane riding me, hard and fast... pressing her thick strap on deep up into my ass, forcing me to grunt and squeal beg for more-