Cassy's Boudoir Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss only broken by both of them moaning out. James moaning as he unloaded the contents of his balls deep into Cassy, and Brandy moaning as she came and squirted into Cassy's mouth, filling her with their respective juices from both ends. Cassy eagerly taking it all, swallowing all she could.

Everyone laid out catching their breath. After a few minutes, Cassy was giggling, "Can someone take these ropes off?"

Brandy got up and said, "Of course, sweety."

Cassy looked in the mirror. She looked a mess, dried cum on her face, her hair matted and wet from Brandy's squirt, and there was cum trailing down her leg.

"Bob's going to be so mad at me that he missed this. I need to take a photo." Just as Cassy was about to grab her phone, Tyson stopped her.

"No need, we made sure to give him a nice high definition live feed."

"A what?" Cassy replied.

"Us fucking you was planned from the beginning. It's what hubby really paid for; and don't worry, he paid for the only copy of the recording," he smiled.

"He's been watching this whole time? That asshole. I could have enjoyed this so much more it I new it was the plan." Cassy looked a bit angry.

"He wanted you to fuck for yourself, not just for him," Brandy cooed.

"Well, I sure did. Tyson, does the camera still have any battery left?" She stepped close, starting to stroke Tyson's dick, bringing it back to life. "'Cause if Bobby wants to see me fuck, I want to fuck."

With that, Cassy dived her mouth down onto Tyson's cock, as James went for some extra batteries and Brandy just waved at the camera broadcasting them. Everyone excited for the next few hours of fucking. And Bob stuck home, jerking off to round two, and later three and four.

12