Castaway Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled along with her. "I will ALWAYS want to know how you are doing, occupational hazard of being a parent. You still haven't answered my questions though, now have you?" I inquired.

"School's fine dad, we just started the Semester so we are still doing a lot of the boring stuff. Sarah is doing great, too. We are living together now, sharing an apartment near campus."

"OK, well you call me if you need anything. I will be grounded for a while, until either my plane gets repaired, or I get another one."

"Stay safe. I love you, dad."

"I love you too, Maddy."

With that, we disconnected. I sighed, a very deep breath, and sat down at the galley table. This had been the second most trying week of my life. Sure, we had lots of ups and downs during our marriage, but nothing like this year. I poured a quick drink, downed it, and went to pass out on my bed.

Later the next day, I called the police department, to ask about Shawn, having obviously spent the night at the jail. They couldn't tell me much, but said that he would likely be either charged or released that day. Turns out the Prosecuting Attorney for Maui County decided not to charge him, citing that it appeared to be fully in-line with witness testimony of self-defense.

Shawn and I decided to celebrate the night of his return, with another of our visits to the Tiki hut on the beach, and a stumbling walk back to the boat. In the week following his release, I had a service recover my plane, and deliver it back to our dock. Shawn said he could repair most of the damage, but would need me to order a new window and some engine parts. I ordered the parts, stayed out of his hair, and let him do his thing.

Howard came by, and we had a few nights of cards and drinks together. He asked how I was doing, and pointed out that Tanya had asked about me. She had tried calling me, when I was marooned, but at that time, he didn't know where I was. He suggested that I should give her a call.

I would be an idiot not to call her, so of course I did right away. She was immediately happy that I was alright, and begged me to come visit her in L.A. After a short, but very upbeat conversation, we disconnected. I spent the rest of the day arranging a trip to fly to Los Angeles, with a hotel reserved at the airport just in case. I hoped she would put me up while I was there, though.

Shawn told me he should have the plane fixed by the time I got back, and that he and Tammy should have our business back to operational. I told them to make sure that the plane was not only ready to go, but fully stocked for an emergency. I wasn't going to be stuck like that again, without some better preparations.

They both got me to the Honolulu airport, by taking me to the island in my own boat. I thought it was funny, but trusted them completely, without question. I spent about an hour on deck, chatting with April, Tammy's daughter. She was a precocious little pre-teen, and I told her she should hang around her mom at work more often. That got me a smile and wagging finger from Tammy, who was currently steering the boat. When her daughter went below deck for a snack, I sat with her.

"Tammy, I never really had a chance to thank you for coming out here with me. It means a lot, to have people I can trust working with me."

"James, you gave us a chance to live in Hawaii, get away from my cheating ass husband, and you are thanking me?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, I am. You were willing to uproot your daughter, and move her far away from her other family and friends, to be here. I am glad it's helping you out, and that you guys are doing so well here, but still wanted to say thanks."

"Well, since you put it that way, you're welcome. Also, you should know that April has started calling you Uncle James. She really looks up to you, and I appreciate that. You are a good male role model in her life, when she sorely needs one. I guess I'm just saying that I'm glad you are my friend."

I gave her shoulder a pat, "The feeling is mutual. I am glad that you are mine as well... So, when I get back, let's all have a huge barbeque or something, sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."

I sat for most of the rest of the short trip in silence, just watching the waves, boats and various other things going on around me. They dropped me off, and I told them I would call. I took a cab to the airport, and the flight left a few minutes early. Altogether, things were starting to really look up again. I decided I didn't want to waste it.

The flight landed almost twenty-five minutes early, having a nice tail-wind effect to reduce the flight time, less drag and all. I didn't envy these big commercial pilots, even if they flew much more automated and comfortable planes. I always felt it would be like driving a bus, instead of the smaller, more personal planes that I loved. Sure it was more work, but in the end, I felt much more alive when I was in the air.

The minute I got to the baggage claim, there was a tan, larger guy standing with a sign that read my name. When I say 'larger', what I really meant was, he was fucking huge. Kinda reminded me of an early version of Hulk Hogan, before he got all old looking. I walked over to him, and told him that I was Mr. Holmes.

He waited for me while I collected my checked bag, and then escorted me out the doors to a waiting Limo. He held the rear door for me, and as I entered, said, "Ms. Pierce said that she wanted to be here to get you, but unfortunately, couldn't. I will take you to her house now, though."

The ride over to her house took nearly forty minutes, but was the most comfortable car ride I had ever taken. This thing had everything in it, including a full wet bar. I decided to have one drink, some Indiana variation of Bourbon Whiskey. It was pretty good, so I would have to remember the brand name.

When we pulled up to her place, the car pulled through a twelve foot tall, wrought iron gate, with spikes on top. The wall holding the fence up, was easily ten feet tall, and topped with what looked like some kind of barbed wire. The wall went left and right of the gate for a long distance, before meeting up with another wall, presumably from her neighbor's property. Once the chauffeur was buzzed in, we pulled up a long, winding driveway that was lined with some of the most exotic looking plants and trees I had ever seen.

The car pulled up to the house, and I stepped out in wonder. The front entryway was massive, with large columns flanking the entrance. I couldn't even call it a door, the thing was that immense. It looked like two dark wooden doors, inlaid with a shiny black metal, riveted to the wood. Honestly it almost looked more like a castle, than a house. The massive doors swung inwards, and Tanya appeared. She was dressed to kill, in a pair of skin tight jeans, and some kind of sports team shirt on. She came down the steps, and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok, and that you could make it!" She exclaimed.

"I'm happy to see you too!"

She hugged a little tighter, then released me. She pulled me inside by the arm, not giving me time to worry about my bags at all. I think I saw someone getting them from the limo driver, before being ushered inside the entryway. The room was massive, but that was to be expected with the size of the house. In the center was a beautiful wooden staircase, with very intricately carved railings and red color carpeting on each step.

She spun around in front of me, and swiftly moved in to embrace me. Her lips found mine, and she put so much passion into that kiss, I was afraid we left some black marks on her floor. She grabbed the back of my neck, rubbing her fingers through my hair from the bottom to the top. She pushed her tongue across my lips, and for a brief second I thought I tasted cherry. My tongue wrestled back against hers, and it took a full two minutes before we broke for air.

Gasping, she looked at me with heat in her eyes, "I've been waiting FOREVER to do that!"

I was blown away. "I felt a connection with you before, but that was beyond incredible."

"Welcome to my home," she said in a low, sultry voice.

I followed her out to the rear of the house, through a large kitchen, to a back patio. Well, patio doesn't quite seem the right term to describe her back porch. She literally had a pool, a hot tub, a little cabana that was likely a wet bar, and what looked like a pool house or guest house of some kind. Beyond the immense patio, was a yard so big that it could literally be made into a golf course.

The trees that lined the edges of her property were tall and proud, making a natural visual barrier in and out of this oasis. There were paths that seemed to go on forever, and I could just make out a Gazebo far back on the property. Overall the scene was like something out of poetry.

I wasn't on the islands anymore, but still, this was definitely Hakuna Matata time. I was going to do my damn best to enjoy this vacation, and my time with Tanya. She led me to a table with an umbrella and some chairs, poolside. After sitting down, a slightly older looking woman came to the table.

"James, this is Edith. She is NOT a servant, but she does work for me. She likes to treat me like another of her daughters, so she has become somewhat of a second mom to me."

"Hello, Edith, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise. Can I get either of you anything to drink?" she asked, with a warm smile.

"I would love some ice water," I replied. It was warm enough out that I was feeling a bit dehydrated already.

"Can you get me a glass of your sweet tea, please?" asked Tanya.

"Sure thing, be right back," as she turned and entered the kitchen.

"So, how does it feel to be back, away from the islands?" she asked me.

"Tanya, it is odd. I mean, I really wanted to come see you, but I have really grown used to the slower pace of things out on the islands. It might take a little bit of getting used to, being back here in the hustle and bustle of big city life."

"Well you've come to the right place then. I know the city can be crazy, but my home is a refuge from all of that," she said with a sly grin.

We sat on her patio, and enjoyed our drinks and caught up on what we'd done since she had visited Hawaii. She was shooting a new movie in a couple weeks, and was doing some pre-production preparation work. She had the script and was reading it over. She also mentioned that there was another script that some unknown director had sent her, asking what she thought of it. Most of what she said didn't make a ton of sense to me, as I wasn't really a Hollywood insider or anything like that. I was happy for her continued success though.

Nearly an hour went by, and she told me that we should go out to dinner. She suggested a place that she had gone to before, and hoped I would like. She said the name was Providence, on Melrose Avenue. I had never been anywhere in this city, so I took her word for it. I was just looking forward to spending time with her.

I wore my one pair of khaki's and light blue button-up shirt that I packed for the trip. I waited for her in the main foyer, and it seemed to be taking her a while. I knew how some women could be, so just patiently waited. Edith offered me a drink, and I gladly accepted a glass of 12 year aged Scotch. She told me this was her 'cheap' stuff. She told me that she had a half a bottle of a 25 year aged, hiding somewhere in the study.

I heard some movement coming from the top of the stairs, and looked up to see a radiant beauty, sparkling like an ethereal angel, coming down to tell me that I had died and gone to heaven. Tanya was wearing a white dress that had a single narrow shoulder strap on her right shoulder, and flowed down hugging her curves all the way to her calves. The neckline was a plunging 'V', that went down far enough to show some swell of her breasts, and plenty of cleavage. She completed the ensemble with a pair of very elegant and shiny three inch white heels.

It was hypnotizing, and I must have stood with my mouth open for a solid minute. Her smile was beaming, and her bright red lipstick was in stark contrast to the light color dress. Her auburn hair was curled, and furled out behind her shoulders in waves. She completed her descent, and arrived in front of me, to do a 360 degree turn.

"So, what do you think?"

I think, she asked the silliest question of all time. What I said was, "You are stunning. I am absolutely blown away by your beauty tonight." I wasn't lying to her, she really had taken my breath away.

There was the same Limo guy parked out front to pick us up, so I held out my arm and we walked together out the front door. The driver held the door for her, and I held her hand as she slid onto the back seat. I slid in next to her, and we were on our way a few moments later. During the drive, we both shared a glass of a fruity white wine, and just idly talked about what we might do after dinner. I was pretty sure what I wanted to do after dinner, and just hoped that she felt the same.

We pulled up to the curb, and the valet held the door for us to get out. The outside was artistic, but otherwise unassuming, for a supposedly fancy seafood restaurant. As soon as she stepped onto the sidewalk, there were a few paparazzi camera people moving in for the shot, asking all sorts of questions.

"Who's this Tanya?"

"Tanya, are you dating a new guy?"

"Tanya, can you tell us anything about the new movie?"

"What happened to Tyler?"

"Is this guy your new boyfriend?"

There were other shouted questions, but to be honest, they all started jumbling together for me. I held her arm and walked her into the restaurant. We went in, and the hostess led us into the main dining room. I was thoroughly impressed, with the size and elegance of the interior, and the overall attention to every detail. We were seated on the upper floor, at one of the corner tables, with a great view of the entire place.

"Sorry about those newsies. Those guys never give up."

I chuckled, "That's Ok, I got to feel like a rock star for a second. So, they think I'm your boyfriend now?" I asked with a grin. "And who is Tyler?"

"Tyler was my boyfriend last year, but he and I haven't been together for several months. We broke it off mutually, mostly because we had nothing in common, and couldn't have any kind of decent conversation. We just did it quietly, to avoid more press. Now you can probably see why, huh?"

I pondered that, and decided that I didn't really care about her past. We both had a past, and that's exactly where I intended to keep them.

"You know, by this time tomorrow you are going to be a celebrity, right? At least for a while anyhow. 'The guy that went out with Tanya', has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

Her voice was light and flighty, but her facial expression showed that she was nervous about my response.

"Tanya, I didn't come here to visit you, so that I could become instantly famous. Nor do I just want to be known as 'The guy that went out with Tanya', although I don't mind the part of actually going out with you," smiling as I said that. I reached for her hands across the table. "I came here to enjoy your company, and hopefully reconnect with what I thought we started out on that beach."

She smiled, gripped my hands tightly in hers. "That is exactly what I needed to hear. So, changing subjects, how long are you in town for?"

"I plan to be here for a week, or so. It really depends on a few things. Mostly I had hoped that you and I would have a chance to get to know each other better, and you could show me around like you promised."

She smiled, remembering making that promise. "Ok, you're on. Starting tomorrow, we will go to some of my favorite places in town, as well as a few things that no one knows about. Famous or not, I have my secrets, too," again with that sly smile. Either she really was a great actress, or she just liked messing with me. I tend to think both were accurate.

We continued our wonderful dinner date, until it was time for us to leave. This was definitely not the kind of place that you worried about splitting the bill, or counting out ones to pay for it. Heck, the menu only had a few prices on it, and those were for their "Chef Tastings" lists. Tanya just told the waiter to put it on her bill, and she would settle up later. I was starting to wonder if this kind of place was even fit for leaving cash on the table as tip. I asked as much.

"Gosh, I feel a bit out of my element in here. Should we leave a tip on the table?" We were both smiling as I asked it.

She opened her handbag, tugged out a hundred dollar bill, and slid it between the water glasses. "Think that should cover it?" she asked with a giggle.

I simply nodded, and we got up and headed for the door. The waiter ran ahead to the valet station, and by the time we got there, our Limo had pulled up to the curb. The paparazzi were still hovering, and shouting their questions with flashes going off, but we ignored them and got in the back seat.

The ride back to her place was quick, and when we got there, she attacked me right inside the foyer. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and was pressing her lips into mine so hard I feared they would bruise by morning. We were locked in a passionate embrace, squeezing so tight, that it was hard to breathe. She stepped back about a foot from me, her fingers still interlaced behind my neck, and gave me one of those hot smoldering looks.

"Let's take this upstairs, shall we?"

Her question left little room for any doubt, so I simply nodded and followed her delectably round ass, as it shook while she practically ran up the stairs. I was hot on her heels, and ran after her in a half-hearted attempt to actually catch her. She led us into what must have been her master suite, where she whirled around and embraced me once again. This woman sure was a firecracker.

She put one hand on the back of my neck, gently rubbing her fingernails across the sensitive skin there, as her other hand worked its way slowly down my chest. She started unbuttoning my shirt, and worked her fingers underneath, to run them through my chest hair. She worked it over to my left nipple, and rubbed there, as she moved back in for a slow, passionate kiss.

I was getting busy with my own work on her dress, too. I had one arm around her waist, as the other hand unzipped her dress at the back. Once all the way down, I pulled the single strap off her shoulder, and she shimmied until it gently fell to her waist. I let go of her waist, and used both hands to pull it down her hips as she wiggled them from side to side, causing it to fall all the way to the floor.

She stepped out of the dress, and for the first time, I saw that she had no panties on, and only some thigh high stockings held up by a garter belt. The set was a very light pink, and I instantly felt my already rock-hard erection get harder. She removed her hand from my chest, and worked it down my flat stomach, and slid her fingers down past my waistband. Once in, her fingers rapidly found and wrapped around my achingly hard cock, gently stroking it in my pants.

With a growl, I picked her up, and tossed her on the bed. I quickly shed my shirt, and pants, to climb into her bed just as naked as the day I was born. She still had on those sexy stockings and garter, and I had no intention of removing them. I crawled my way up the bed towards her, and she lay with her feet on the bed, knees bent up, with her legs spread open to show me her womanly treasures.

As I got closer, I dipped my head and my lips made contact with the inside of her left thigh. I snaked my tongue out, and kissed her thigh, licking it gently as I moved closer to her apex. When I got close to her petals, I kissed the outside lips gently, all around. As I was about to make contact with her clit, I moved over to the right thigh, to repeat the process. She was moaning loudly at the attention.