Casting a Lure

Story Info
She had the right lure but caught the wrong fish.
2.9k words
4.46
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers

During my last year at university I was staying in a block of flats. I knew the owner and he gave me a cut rate, with me keeping an eye on the place and made sure that things didn't get out of hand. I had almost zero work to do in this regard because the other tenants were all serious students and working towards their qualifications. If anyone had a problem they could bring it to me and I'd pass the matter on to the owner, assuming I couldn't fix it myself. Little things, like a leaky tap, I could fix. Anything that required professional work I passed to the owner to get a professional out.

I didn't get many complaints, partly due to the flats being well maintained and partly due to my unprepossessing looks. By unprepossessing I mean that I looked like a low-grade thug, someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Or a brightly lit alley, if there was no-one else around. Hey, not my fault. They were just the features I was born with. In actual fact I was hard-working and had a very high IQ.

At one point a break in the school year tied up with a long weekend and by an odd chance most of the tenants vacated the premises. I decided to take the chance to wander around, check all floors to make sure there were no problems and tidy up the yard if it was required.

Everything seemed fine during my walk-around and it wasn't until I got to the basement that things got interesting. The basement was divided into two sections. One section was a laundry and utilities room. The other section was an exercise room. There wasn't enough equipment to call it a gym. There was one of those walking machines that some people used, a couple of large exercise balls that tended to lead to mock battles, and some weights.

The laundry and utilities room was fine. I could hear some noises coming out of the exercise room and assumed that someone was getting in shape. Having no intention of interrupting their regime, whatever it was, I just glanced in the room. At least, that's what I intended.

One of the women was using one of the exercise balls. It only took the long blonde hair for me to guess that it was Rose getting in some action. Rose was a tallish, slender, blonde, of about twenty. Lethal to any unattached male and dangerous to any attached ones. I don't think she deliberately tried to attach everything male that came past. It just seemed to happen naturally. (Neither am I saying that she went out of her way to discourage them.)

For some reason I'd never been one of those attached males. Perhaps our body chemistry just didn't match. That didn't mean that I couldn't appreciate her. She had a fine figure, a little top heavy but that was nature's fault and no man was going to complain. Some women are just naturally endowed quite generously.

From what I could see Rose seemed to be combining yoga with the use of the exercise ball. I guess the ball help with some of the stretching poses. She was wearing a Lycra exercise outfit, skin tight and flattering. I just naturally paused and watched her go for a few moments, resting my eyes you might say.

She suddenly bounced to her feet and poised there. A quick look around the room which failed to spot me and she stripped off her top and tossed it to the side. Then she was back on the ball and resuming her exercises.

At this stage wild horses wouldn't have been able to drag me away. I continued watching, really appreciating how her breasts seemed to be bouncing completely independently to what she was doing. I mean, she'd be bouncing up and down, her breasts invariably going up as she went down and vice versa. She'd switch to sideways movements and her breasts would still be trying to do the up and down movements she'd finished. A fascinating study.

After another few minutes she bounced to her feet again, had another quick look around which again failed to spot me, and then stripped of her shorts and panties, assuming she was wearing panties under those shorts. (Wouldn't want to spoil the line of the shorts with something under them, now would we.) I was now in a position to see that Rose did not make a habit of sunbathing nude. There were marked tan lines across her breasts and groin. She did shave, though.

I stayed where I was, watching her exercise, and contemplating the mysteries of life. Mysteries of did she really fail to see me or not? If she didn't see me, should I recommend a good optometrist? It's not as though I was trying to hide. If she did see me then why would she strip off and do her exercises? Was she trying to tempt me?

While I was quite willing to be tempted, I'm as horny as the next guy, there was one other question outstanding. If she saw me did she recognise me or did she mistake me for someone else? Now that I considered it, it occurred to me that I wasn't the only man in the building who hadn't deserted the place for the long weekend. Steve, he of the film-star good looks, was also still in the building. Had she, perhaps, forgotten about me and performed for him? Only way to find out was to ask.

I walked quietly over to where she was exercising, but not so quietly that she wouldn't hear me coming. I saw her give a small start when she registered my approach but she didn't stop her exercise or look around. I'd almost reached her when she gave a much bigger start, stopping her bouncing about and turning to face me, shock all over her face. At the same time she gave a small startled cry, hands flashing down to protect her privacy.

"Rose," I said, nodding genially, watching with interest as her face changed from slightly embarrassed to deeply horrified.

"Alan!" She sounded horrified as well. "What are you doing here?"

"Just checking around making sure everything is in order. Um, isn't there a rule about correct attire for the exercise room? Come to think of it, probably not. Never mind."

"Go away!"

"Now Rose, just because you're a little embarrassed is no need to take it out on me," I said defensively. "I didn't undress you. As a matter of fact I saw you look at me before you stripped off so you must have known I was there. I'm quite flattered, actually."

"I most certainly did not know you were there. Do you think I'd have started my nude exercises if I'd known a man was watching? You've got tickets on yourself."

"Depends on the man, I suspect," I said thoughtfully. "I mean, would you be quite so upset if Steve had come down for his normal exercise routine instead of going to a party with some friends?"

"Party?" she said before catching on to what else I'd said. She gave me a nasty look, her temper rising.

"Are you insinuating that I stripped off because I thought Steve would come in?"

I smiled. "Mm. Something like that. I must be a horrible disappointment to you."

"I'm not disappointed. Just surprised that someone would walk in and deliberately embarrass me."

"Well, that's a plus," I told her.

She looked confused. "Ah, what's a plus," she asked.

"The fact that you're not disappointed in me being here while you're naked. It gives me high hopes for the way this encounter is going."

The red that had slowly drained from her face was now back in force.

"What are you implying?" she demanded.

"Well, it's obvious that you've got yourself all worked up and were probably counting on Steve to do something about your frustrations."

To prove my point I reached over and tweaked a very erect nipple. Rose promptly slapped at my hand.

"Don't touch me. If you think I'll let you have sex with me you're very much mistaken."

"Rose, we're all alone and you're naked. Very naked. Do you really think you could stop me if I insisted? Not that I'd force you. Heavens, no."

"Then what do you mean?"

For an answer I just bent down and grabbed her ankles. There was no way she could prevent me from pulling her off the ball and flat onto her back on the floor. It was then only a matter of moments to drop my trousers and settle down onto the floor next to her, my erection standing forth proudly.

"Oh my god. You wouldn't dare," Rose half shrieked, eyes fastened on my erection. She seemed rather fascinated by it for some reason.

I reached over and grabbed her hand and pressed it against my cock, not totally surprised when her hand closed around it. She could probably justify doing that as an attempt to keep it away from her.

"I'm just going to lie here," I said. "I'll let you hop on and do the running."

"Excuse me?" She sounded scandalised.

"I said that I'm just going..."

"I heard what you said," she interrupted. "Are you mad?"

"No. Aroused and waiting. Come on. You screwed up in whatever your plan was. You might as well go with second choice."

"You were never second choice. If I had a list, which I don't, you wouldn't even be on it."

"That hurts. That really hurts. Still, I'm sure I'll recover once you're on board."

"What on earth makes you think I'll go along with your sordid little scheme?"

I didn't mention the potential for blackmail and scandal or the gossip that could make her life miserable. I rose above any underhand dealings and just smiled.

"Because you're still aroused and you're wondering what it will be like," I told her, confident that my guess was accurate, mainly because she was still holding my cock.

We just stayed where we were for a few moments. Unfortunately Rose didn't seem to be in a hurry to continue with our intimate encounter. It occurred to me that maybe I could help her to make up her mind. I may have mentioned my thuggish looks. Part of the reason for them was that I was very solidly built with a lot of muscle. It wasn't that I tried to develop them -- they were just my normal physique. All I had to do was a modicum of exercise to keep them in shape.

I reached over, my hands closing around Rose's slender waist, lifting her up. She made a startled sound and released her hold on my cock, which in this instance I considered a plus. I just rolled her over and let her sink face-down onto me. Our legs were tangled and my erection was pressing against her lower stomach. I shifted my hands to cover her bottom.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" she demanded. "Get off me."

Rather a backwards request seeing she was lying on me but I thought I understood what she meant. I just pulled her slightly higher, feeling her drag against my cock. As soon as my cock had freedom to move it reared up, moving between her legs. I simply let my hands rest on her bottom at that stage.

"You wouldn't dare," she said again, this time in a somewhat stressed sounding voice.

Seeing my cock was between her legs I was willing to venture a guess that the tip of it was probably resting against a delicate place, leading her to suspect me of ill intentions.

"Actually, I probably would dare," I pointed out, "but I've already assured you that I won't. I'm quite happy to wait until you're ready to continue. Ah, if you lift yourself up slightly I'd love to start stroking that magnificent chest of yours."

She reared up indignantly, meaning to heap more calumnies upon my poor head, but this had two unforeseen side-effects. First, rearing up meant lifting her chest off mine, which allowed me to start stroking the aforementioned chest, and very nice it was. Second, and probably more noticeable to her, was that it also meant she pushed back against my cock, which was quite happy to probe her where it had been resting.

Feeling me starting to slide into her she squealed and slumped back down on my chest. That girl really needed to think before she reacted. Slumping back down that way also pressed her a little harder against my cock, which promptly went slightly deeper.

"You bastard," she said with feeling. "You said you wouldn't but you're doing it."

"Not me," I protested. "I haven't moved. You've just managed to press against me with predicable results."

We lay like that for a few more moments while she considered the situation. It was obvious to me that she was aroused and ready but just wanted to deny it. When she just lay against me, somewhat nervously, I admit, I started pressing against her breasts, lifting her.

"Why don't you just sit up," I suggested. "You'll probably be able to consider the situation better that way."

"B-but if I sit up..." Her voice trailed away.

Indeed. If she sat up she would very neatly skewer herself.

"That's okay," I assured her. "I won't mind."

She started spluttering furiously at that, wanting to give me a piece of her mind but not quite sure of what to say. I took advantage of her dithering to start easing her into a sitting position, feeling her slip further down onto my cock. By the time she was sitting straddling me she was also fully impaled on my cock.

"This is assault," she started to complain, but I shook my head.

"Not really. I gave you permission. I'd be a bit of a heel to object now."

She gave me an incredulous look and shook her head.

"You're certifiable," she stated with quiet confidence.

I removed one hand from her breast and made a wig-wag sign suggesting maybe, maybe not. I was also very prompt to return that hand to her lovely breast.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"What choice do I have?" sounding rather put upon.

"Plenty," I assured her. "You can start rocking or bouncing, as you prefer. You can ask me to roll over, taking you with me, so that I can get into action and show you what I'm capable of. You can always, if truly desperate, stand up and leave me lying here in misery."

For my trouble I received a very nasty look but then she started rocking, moving back and forth, causing my cock to slide in and out of her passage. I tried to keep any sign of triumph off my face, just making sure I gave a little added movement to what she was doing.

Her eyes closed and she started to really put some effort into what she was doing. This was fine by me and I happily increased my own efforts, helping her to bounce quite nicely.

We kept this up for a while. Rose seemed quite happy with the way we were going but as far as I was concerned we were under-performing. I just bided my time. Why not? I was having fun.

Inevitably we reached a point where Rose was getting close to a climax. Time for a change of style, I decided. My hands moved from her breasts to her back, pulling her flush against me once more. Her eyes popped open and she gave me a puzzled look.

"My turn to provide the action," I told her.

I rolled over, bringing her under me. That done I started thrusting into her with a lot more vigour than we'd shown to that point. The nice movements that she'd been enjoying were replaced with a much more dynamic action. She gave a small squeal of shock, hastily making adjustments so that she was moving in unison with me. Her little squeal was just the first of many as she started making noises for every thrust, and I was trying to give her a lot of them.

I could hear her voice rising with her excitement and then she was climaxing, while I cut loose and did the same.

Once we separated Rose lost no time getting dressed again. I received a whole bunch of little looks while she was doing this. Some of them seemed to be satisfaction that I was watching her get dressed. Others seemed to be irritation that I was watching her while she got dressed. The rest seemed to be evenly mixed with being pleased over what had happened and being annoyed that I was the one it happened with. It seemed to me that Rose wasn't sure how she felt.

Once dressed she gave me a more considering look and then shook her head.

"I have no idea how you managed to make that happen," she said briskly, "but it won't happen again. Be warned."

She then proceeded to give me her candid opinion of my behaviour and morals. I meekly took my dressing down, not daring to defend myself. Satisfied she'd put me in my place she stalked off in a huff. I watched her go, wondering how I'd go about getting a rematch. It could be interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers