Casting Call

Story Info
Casting call for a movie she thinks is real.
3.3k words
3.45
41.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Amanda online. She is a very beautiful woman. We have chatted a while but never met. I wanted to hook up with her, but she didn't seem interested. I didn't push anything and so far we were just friends. I had prior experience working on movies in the film industry, but that was a while back. As a hobby I liked to work on small films using just my home equipment.

One day while chatting with Amanda I mentioned a movie project. She was very interested in what I had going on and if she could be involved. What she didn't know was my project was very small and just a hobby I do for myself. I decided to have fun with the situation.

"Can you tell me more about your project?" Amanda asked.

"Sure, I got a call a few days ago from a producer friend of mine. He asked for my help on a movie he is doing. He plans to shoot some of the movie here in Arkansas. He has asked me for help with casting and locations." I told her.

"Wow, that sounds exciting." She replied.

"Yes, I don't have much time to pull it all together but I think I can make it happen." I said.

"So, what roles are you casting for?" Amanda asked.

"Well, the main part I'm looking to fill is a female in her late thirties. She is attractive and a business professional. The producer wants her to have a seductive side to her. I'm not sure exactly what the means. I need to follow up with him on this." I said.

"What type of movie is this?" Amanda asked.

"From what I can tell, it's an erotic thriller." I answered.

"That sounds exciting." She stated.

"Yes, it sounds like a very good movie." I told her.

"So, do you have to be an actress to audition for the part?" She asked.

"No, I'm about to put out an ad for auditions soon. I need to get started on lining up possible actresses for the part." I said. "Are you interested?"

"Yes, I am. I mean, if you think I might be a good fit." Amanda said.

"Well, I've never seen you in person, but from what I've seen in your pictures, I think you have the look." I said. We were talking online and I still hadn't met her in person yet.

"Okay, so I can audition?" She asked.

"Yes, definitely. I'm still working on getting the space and an office set up for the auditions but as soon as I do, I'll invite you in to audition for the part." I told her.

"I can always audition earlier or something if you need me to." She told me.

"Well, I guess we could do that. What do you have planned tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm free!" Amanda said very quickly.

"How about I come to you?" I said.

"That works, is there anything I need to do to get ready for the audition? What do I wear?" Amanda asked.

"Well, the part is for a business professional who is seductive. I would dress for that part." I suggested. "Other than that, just be yourself, and we will go from there."

I met Amanda the next day. I drove to her house and met her about mid-afternoon. Amanda was as attractive as her pictures. She had long brunette hair, beautiful eyes, and a very fit body. She was dressed in business professional attire. A mid thigh, black pencil skirt, and a long sleeved white blouse. She was wearing black high heels.

"Thanks for coming!" Amanda said as she invited me in.

"No problem. I'm hoping you are a good fit for the part and I don't even have to audition any others." I said.

"That would be perfect wouldn't it." She said. "So how does this work?"

"Well, let's see, do you have a couch?" I asked.

"Does this work?" Amanda asked leading me into her living room.

"I can work with this. I'll just need to set things up." I told her.

I got a chair from the kitchen and set up me camera next to my chair. I turned on the lights in the room.

"We are ready to start." I told her as I hit record on the camera and sat down in the chair across from the couch.

"Okay, what do I do?" Amanda asked in a nervous, somewhat uncertain voice while standing in front of me.

"Just be yourself. Please take a seat. I'm basically going to have a conversation with you and we will record it. I'll send this to the producer for him to see and I'll make a recommendation on who should get the part. Just be yourself." I said.

"Okay, I can do that." Amanda said sitting down in front of me.

I tried not to stare or seem overly excited as she sat down. I wanted to check out her legs as she sat down and crossed them. I pulled out a piece of paper and got ready to take notes.

"Let's start with you telling me about yourself." I said.

"Okay, well, my name is Amanda. I'm forty-one, I'm divorced, I'm a mom. I have one son. Umm, what else would you like to know?" She asked.

"That's a great start. Tell me about you. Where did you grow up? How long have you been single? That sort of things." I said.

"Okay, I grew up here in northwest Arkansas. I was married for eight years but have now been single for about a year." Amanda answered.

"Perfect, have you dated much since being divorced?" I asked.

"I have not. With work and my son, I just haven't had the time." She answered.

"I understand. That is a good amount to balance. So let's move on to some harder questions." I said.

"Okay, I'm ready." She answered.

"One of the personality characteristics of this character is being seductive. Can you give me an example of how you can be seductive?" I asked.

"Uhh, what do you mean?" She asked.

"Like give me an example of you being seductive." I answered.

"Okay, well, one time I sent my husband a sexy picture of myself while he was at work, and he drove home immediately. Is that what you are looking for?" She asked.

"That's a great example. What was the picture of?" I asked.

"Just of me not wearing much clothing." Amanda replied.

"That does sound seductive. Can you show me an example of you being seductive?" I asked.

"Show?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, show. For the camera? So the producer can get a better idea." I said.

"Okay, I guess so." Amanda said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just anything you think is seductive. Pretend I'm a guy you are seducing. What would you do?" I said.

"I don't know. I'm not sure what you want. That's hard. Id there something you want me to do?" She asked.

"That's the thing about being an actress, you have to be able to get into the mind of the character. Think about the character and go from there." I told her.

"Okay, I can do that." Amanda said.

Amanda sat up on the couch. She uncrossed her legs and sat on the edge of the couch. She looked over at the coffee table and noticed a glass of water. She reached for the water but knocked it over onto the floor.

"I'm sorry, that was abs accident, let me grab something real quick and clean that up." Amanda said.

Amanda left for the kitchen and returned with a towel. Her skirt seemed to be a little higher than when she left. She squared facing me to pick up the glass and picked up the ice cubes. I moved the camera to focus on her as she was squatted on the ground. I noticed her legs were just far apart, so I could see up her skirt. I could see she was wearing some hot pink panties. You could see them clearly with the black skirt. Amanda picked up the ice slowly making sure to give me a view.

"I'm glad it was just water. I'm usually drinking wine." She said.

"Yes, water is much easier to get up." I said.

Amanda had all the ice picked up. She got down on her knees and used the towel to absorb the water. Her ass was facing me, and she dabbed up the water with the towel. After seeing her panties and now her ass, I was getting very hard.

"So was that seductive?" Amanda asked getting up off all fours.

"It was, yes." I answered. "I really enjoyed the neon pink panties. I wasn't expecting that." I said.

"Honestly, I forgot I even had them on until just now." Amanda answered.

Amanda took the glass to the kitchen and came back to finish. I was very turned on but tried not to show it.

"So my next question is how you feel about nudity. Would you be willing to get naked for the part?" I asked.

"Yes. If I got the part, I'd be willing to get naked." She answered.

"It's not the easiest thing, to get naked for the camera. Would you be okay showing everything." I asked.

"Like top and bottom? Well, does the part show everything?" She asked.

"It does, yes. Would you be okay with that?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. I'm okay being topless. I'd have to think on the bottoms." She answered.

"Amanda, unfortunately we have to know. The part requires it. If you got it, we need to know you are okay with it." I said.

"Okay, I would do it. It would be okay." She answered.

"Okay good. I'm glad you are okay with it." I said.

I stood up and moved the camera back a little. Amanda stayed seating in the couch.

"Do I just stay seated?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, I'm just moving it back, so we can see a bigger area and you can stand up. I need you to stand up now." I said.

"Okay." Amanda said as she stood up.

"Amanda, what I need you to do right now is to unbutton your top." I said.

"What?" Amanda asked.

"Just unbutton your top." I said again.

"Why?" She asked.

"We need it for the camera." I said.

"Just unbutton it right?" She asked.

"No, I need you to unbutton it and take it off." I said. I need to give the producer a good look at your body.

Amanda unbuttoned her blouse and took it all the way off. She wore a bra underneath. She was standing with her arms crossed covering up her bra.

"Amanda, could you please relax and put your arms down. We need to get good footage of you." I said.

Amanda relaxed and stood in front of me. She brought her arms down to her side.

"This is perfect. Now I need you to turn around." I told her.

"Perfect!" I told her as she faced away from me. "Now I need you to unzip your skirt and let it fall to the ground."

Amanda unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it to the side.

"Perfect, this is great." I told her.

"You want me to stay facing away from you?" She asked.

"Actually turn toward me now and take off your bra." I said.

Amanda froze. She turned toward me but looked like she wasn't certain as to what to do.

"It's okay, it's for the producer. He isn't going to hire you if he doesn't see everything." I said.

Amanda took off her bra and covered herself for a moment but could tell when I gave her a look that she needed to put her arms down.

"Okay, I need you to sit on the couch now." I told her.

Amanda sat on the couch wearing only a thong and heels.

"Does this work?" Amanda asked sitting up on the couch.

"Actually, I need you to lay back." I told her.

"Okay, how about this?" She asked.

"Perfect. Okay, so in one of the scenes in the movie the character masturbates. I'm going to need to to masturbate for me." I told her.

"Masturbate. I don't think I can do that." Amanda said looking around and thinking.

"Sure you can. You have done so well, there are only a few more things left for us to see. This masturbating scene is critical." I told her.

"Okay, I guess I can."

Amanda layer back and began to rub her pussy over her panties.

"Try it with your hands in your panties and fingering your self." I told her.

Amanda put her hand in her panties and her finger in her pussy. I stood up and grabbed the camera to get different angles as she continued to masturbate.

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this. Do you like watching?" Amanda's asked me as I got closer with the camera.

"Yes I do." I answered.

"I can't believe how wet I am." She replied.

Amanda laid on her back on the couch, her legs and heels were in the air and she had one hand in her panties touching herself and the other feeling her breasts.

"We are going to need to see another angle." I told her.

"Okay, what angle?" She asked.

"I need you to sit up in the couch." I told her.

"Okay." Amanda said sitting up straight.

I walked very close to Amanda and stood in front of her. I had the camera pointed down on her. My cock was inched from her face.

"One of the scenes is a blowjob scene. Obviously you wouldn't be actually sucking a dick in the movie, but we need to see an angle from above as if you were." I said.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" She asked.

"Start by unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock." I told her.

"Okay." Amanda answers hesitantly.

"Remember, you are on camera, the producer needs to see how you would perform as if this was the real shoot." I said.

Amanda sat up on the couch. She started off touching my leg and then my cock with her other hand. She looked up at the camera as she slowly rubbed my hard cock through my pants.

"You are so hard." She said.

"I know. Maybe you should let it out." I replied.

Amanda unzipped my pants and unbuckled my belt. My pants fell to the ground. I was in my boxer briefs, and she continued to rub me very hard cock through my underwear.

"You are so big!" Amanda said as she reached forward and simulated taking me in her mouth.

"Pull my underwear down." I told her.

Amanda pulled my underwear down and my cock popped out and hit against her forehead as she pulled them down.

"Fuck me." Amanda said looking right at my cock and then back up at me. "So how was that?"

"That was great. Why don't you let me get some footage of you taking it in your mouth." I said.

"Umm, I'm not ready for that. I thought you said there wasn't any actual sex or a real blue job in the movie." Amanda replied.

"There isn't. I just thought you might want to take me in your mouth." I told her.

"Well, we just met. I'm just not ready. I don't know you really." Amanda said.

"I understand. Don't do anything you are not ready to do. But, I'll tell you, this part is competitive. My recommendation is important. For me to give a recommendation, I'll need to see more." I told her. "This is a fairly big part, a lot of women will want the opportunity. You never know, it could spark a career in movies."

Amanda thought it over for a second and grabbed my cock with one of her hand abs started stroking it.

"So you are basically saying I need to suck your cock to get the part." She said.

"All I'm saying is it would help. But you don't have to do anything." I replied.

"I really want the part." Amanda replied still stroking my cock.

"Listen, why don't we stop with this scene and I'll let you think on it. Let move to the next scene." I told her.

"No, I can do this. It's just a blowjob right?" Amanda asked.

I stepped back from Amanda, she was on her knees looking up at me.

"It's okay, we can move to the last scene and the last part of the interview. Honestly, this is probably more important anyways." I said looking around the room.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

I pulled my pants back up and walked to the kitchen.

"This will work. Can you put your skirt and blouse back on and come in here?" I asked.

Amanda put on her skirt and blouse and came into the kitchen.

"Okay, so the last scene is a sexy kitchen scene. Can you bend over the kitchen table?" I said holding the camera.

Amanda bent over the kitchen table. "Is this good?"

"Perfect!" I said filming her from behind. "This is a rough sex scene. The character gets fucked bent over the kitchen table. I need to get some footage of me pulling your hair from behind you."

I walked up behind her and pressed my hard cock into her ass. Amanda put her hands out on the table I grabbed to back of her hair and pulled back. I simulated fucking her from behind. Amanda was getting into it.

"Fuck me hard!" Amanda yelled.

"We need another angle." I told her.

I stepped back and walked to the other side of the kitchen table. I put the camera down facing her.

"Okay, this should work." I said walking back around her and getting behind her again. "Remember, you ha e to perform for the camera."

I grabbed Amanda by the hair again and pressed up against her. My cock was very hard.

"Your cock feels so good." Amanda said looking into the camera.

"That's perfect. Try to look just like I'm really fucking you." I told her as I lifted up her skirt to her waist. She did not put back on her panties and my cock was pressing up against her bare ass.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked.

"Well, I really want you to get this part." I told her as I unzipped my pants and took them down.

"I really want the part." Amanda said as I had my underwear now pulled down.

My hard cock was pressed up against her ass. My hand had a handful of her hair. I moved a little lower so that I felt my cock pressing up against her pussy.

"Wait. I'm not sure about this." Amanda said as my cock pushed inside her. "Oh fuck. Oh god. No, wait, I don't know about this."

"If you want that part this will really help. It will me the most authentic for the camera." I said as I started fucking her harder.

"Oh god, fuck me harder." Amanda started to yell.

I put one hand on her waist to help pull her into me. My other hand was grabbing her hair and pulling back.

"Fuck, you are so tight!" I told her as my cock was pounding in abs out of her.

"Oh fuck!" Amanda yelled and grabbed down hard on the table. Her eyes rolling back in her head. "I'm cumming!"

"Perfect. This is great for the camera." I told her still fucking her harder.

Amanda heels were lifting off the ground and we were moving the table across the kitchen floor. Amanda's pussy was throbbing as she was cumming. That was all it took for me to thrust one last time and cum inside her as she collapsed on the kitchen table. I emptied all my cum deep inside her.