Casting Couch Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack sets up an agency for mature models.
2.2k words
4.61
26.5k
35
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Jack didn't tell Claire that the new applicant was his mum. He first wanted to talk to his mum about it. He knew that his mum hadn't dated anyone since his dad's death. Jack was sure that she was doing it only for the sex. She didn't need the money; her life consisted of her work and nothing else. Jack was doing it for the money and the sex. If his mum just wanted the sex, then he would give her all the sex she needed. Claire knew that Jack was fond of his mother; she was happy that Jack was spending time with her; she was the only family he had.

Jack arrived at mum's house just before six; he let himself in after ringing the doorbell. Mum was in the kitchen; she looked stunning; she was wearing the same blouse, showing a lot of cleavage. Her skirt was slightly longer; it came to two inches above her knees. Jack took her in his arms; they hugged, then Jack said, "Happy Birthday Dot, you look amazing, thank you for doing this for me."

Dot said, "I'm glad you like it, does your date not get a birthday kiss?"

Their mouths met, it was a long affectionate and passionate kiss, mum had buried her tongue in Jack's mouth, he could feel the weight of her massive tits on his chest, mum was pulling him closer to her, he could feel her pussy pushing against his leg, it all felt so good. Several minutes later, they stopped kissing; Jack said, "I love how you kiss Dot; let me give you your presents."

Dot took the flowers, put them in a vase and added some water. She put the Champagne in the fridge, then gave Jack a chilled bottle of Champagne to open. When she opened the voucher envelope, she smiled then gave Jack a long tongue kiss. She said, "Thanks Jack, I appreciate that we go online, and you can help me pick the lingerie, I'd like to do that with you."

They sat in the lounge on the sofa drinking their Champagne; mum looked gorgeous, her long legs were beautiful. The chat was about general things, mostly about Jack and his studies. Their eyes were flirting, mum's cleavage was so deep, it was evident that she was seeking attention. Jack wondered if he should have a feel of her massive tits if they kissed again. They finished the bottle of Champagne; Dot said, "I've another bottle or two in the fridge for when we get home."

Mum wanted to put on a jacket; Jack stood in the hallway waiting for her. She looked lovely when she came out of her bedroom. Jack took her in his arms, they hugged, and tongue kissed, but this time both of their hands were exploring. Jack was squeezing and playing with mum's left breast; it was a handful; her nipple was big and hard; it felt so good. Mum had found the outline of Jack's stiff cock; it was lying horizontally in his trousers. Mum stroked and squeezed it, then said, "Have I caused this Jack? I hope that I have. I would love to look after this for you when we get home."

Jack kissed her again, then said, "I would love that too Dot."

The walked the two-minute walk to the restaurant arm in arm. Jack felt very comfortable with his mum, this surprised him a little, but it was a good feeling. The restaurant was relatively quiet, which was normal for a Sunday evening. The service and food were excellent; Jack ordered a bottle of the same Champagne as they had been drinking in mum's house. During the meal, their legs touched under the table. Mum didn't pull her leg away but gently pushed it against Jack's leg. As they finished their meal, mum said, "Jack, I've enjoyed tonight a lot, we should do this more often, I like being your date, I like your new outfit, it suits you. I would love to buy your clothes, but I don't know what to buy you."

"I've enjoyed it too Dot; my allowance doesn't allow me to do it this often, maybe I should get a part-time job, then we can go out more often?"

Mum laughed then said, "I'll get you a credit card, then you can use that when you take me out on dates, I'll do that this week. If it doesn't come in the next week, then I'll take you out. Would you like that?"

"I'd love that Dot, do you like how I kiss?"

"I love it, darling, I want to kiss you now, you're the first date that I've ever wanted to kiss on my first date, how do you feel about that?"

"I feel the same way, Dot, you have a beautiful body, I want to do more than kiss, I want to give you so much pleasure. I know that it's our first date, but we've known each other so long, would you be comfortable if we did more?"

"Jack, I need more, it's been so long since I last made love. I want to make love with you, but be gentle with me until I get used to you, it's been so long."

Jack paid the bill, then they left, arm in arm they walked home, but this time, they held each other so much tighter. As they neared the house, mum said, "Jack, I don't need any more Champagne, let's go to my bedroom, my bed is bigger than yours, we will be more comfortable there. Jack, I now speak as your mum. I was so happy being your date tonight; there's a chemistry between us. The last person that I made love to was your father. That was a long time ago; I have needs and urges. I want to give you pleasure, I'm so nervous, but I'm also so excited, please come to bed with me."

Jack followed his mum into her bedroom, the way she walked aroused him, she was a very sexy woman. Jack was also nervous and excited; Dot switched on the two bedside lights, then she started to undress. Jack did the same; his cock was rock hard; he was naked, and so was mum. Jack thought back to mum's two videos; she looked better in real life, mum said, "Jack, I like to see what's happening, do you mind if I keep the lights on? I'm so nervous."

"Dot, don't be nervous, I've no problem with the lights, please lie on top of the bed and let me relax you. We have all night; we don't need to rush anything. I want to love you."

Mum lay on top of the bed, Jack then positioned himself in a way that would allow them to 69, mum anticipated what was going to happen, she spread her legs open, her beautiful vulva, swollen and smooth, looked so inviting. Her long sex slit was perfect; her thick cunt lips looked a little moist. Jack went down on her as mum brought Jack's stiff cock closer to her mouth. Her tongue was now teasing the bulbous head of his cock. Mum was very wet, Jack fingered her, then spread her cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clitoris, it was as thick and long as Jack's thumb, Jack teased it with his tongue, then started to suck it as he finger fucked his mum's tight cunt with two fingers.

Mum was not hanging about; Jack felt her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, she was taking his full length, it felt so good as the head of his stiff cock hit the walls of mum's throat. Mum loved what Jack was doing; her wet pussy was riding Jack's mouth, her hips making a circular motion of her cunt on Jack's mouth. Jack kept on going, mum's movements told him that she was close to cuming, then mum said, "Jack, I love what you're doing, I'm so close, tell me one thing, who does Jack want to cum, mum or Dot, please tell me, I want to know?"

Jack came off her then said, "In bed, I want mum to cum, I want mum to cum in my mouth. Cum for me mum, I want you to cum."

Two minutes later, mum flooded Jack's mouth with her cum; the warmth and sweetness of it were terrific. Jack didn't swallow any of it; there was a lot. When the last drop was in Jack's mouth, he came off her; then they cum kissed for several minutes. When they had kissed before, their kisses were so loving and affectionate; they were so much more intensive now, mum's tongue was deep in Jack's mouth, transferring her cum back into her mouth. They continued kissing for several minutes then mum said, "I've never done that with a man before, I loved how you did that for me, it was so loving, so personal, that means a lot to me. Darling, when we're in bed, I want to be mummy, when we're out, I want to be Dot, this is a fantasy that I've had for a long time, is that ok with you?"

"I'm happy with that mum. I've never thought of doing it with you. I'm so happy that we're doing it. Mum, as we get to know about each other, then it will start to get good, I am so happy that we're doing it."

"So am I Jack, I've been so alone for the last years, to feel you, to kiss you, to caress you, it all feels so good. Jack, let me go on top for the first time, then I can judge how much of your magnificent cock I can take. Once I get used to you, then I'll give you a wonderful ride, I want to give you so much pleasure, I have a great feeling about this."

They kissed again, then mum squatted over Jack's stiff cock in the cowgirl position, she teased her clit with the bulbous head of his cock. Mum was so gentle with her movements; she was very wet, she then placed Jack's bulbous cock head in the middle of her long sex slit, she pushed her pussy down on top of his stiff cock, she took half of his length with that push. Slowly she started to ride Jack's stiff cock; she had over three-quarters of him up her when she said, "Jack, it's amazing, you're hitting my cervix, it feels so good, I can take some more, you're filling me darling, but it feels so comfortable."

Soon mum was pounding his cock; it was beautiful to feel her cunt lips on the base of his shaft, mum was gripping him there and at the head of each thrust. Mum was so good in bed; Jack started to stroke her huge clit, she loved that. Mum was in total control, as she rode him with an up and down circular motion. Jack was wondering how on earth she got in touch with Pat. He was also wondering how he would explain his role in Lulu's business. He felt that he must tell her, but didn't know how to. Mum was relentless in her riding of Jack's cock; after thirty minutes, they both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum had a body-shaking orgasm.

When she had composed herself, Jack pulled her close; they kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "Jack, I want to see you often, I'd even move into the apartment with you. I have loved every minute of tonight. I don't want to control your life, but I want to be there for you. I have the feeling that my life is changing. Yesterday, I interviewed for a modelling project, when I was younger, at University, I did some modelling work. The last years, I've been so lonely and frustrated. Then May, my doctor, she's a widow like me. She heard about this company that are making high-quality porn films. May told me that she was checking all the actresses and the actor, there's only one actor, for STDs, she would keep everyone clean and healthy. I'm sure that I'll be offered a position, but now, if I have you, I don't need it to give me all the sex I need. Would you like me to move into the apartment with you?"

Jack felt so relieved; he had enjoyed fucking May, he knew that mum and May would make a great threesome. Jack then kissed mum, lovingly for several minutes. He then said, "Mum, thank you for your honesty. I'm so happy that you've told me this, now I have something to tell you."

For the next twenty minutes, Jack explained how he had set up the Casting Couch, how Claire had been his first customer, how Claire had introduced Pat to him, and how he wondered about the business's tax aspects. How he had wanted mum's advice, but things had happened so quickly with Claire's accountant setting everything up. Jack told her that he was the actor; he was the stud. Jack then told her about the money they were making. Jack suggested that she continue, she would make money, but if she didn't want to, he would understand. He would then sell the business or bring in other actors and develop the business further.

When Jack had finished speaking, mum kissed him passionately then said, "You have made my pussy so juicy, I want and need more, I will move in with you, I also want to help you develop your business. I love how Pat does the makeup; we can make wonderful videos together."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers