Castle Mroczna - New Servants

Story Info
The treasure hunters' story concludes intimately.
5.9k words
4.33
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oleg stirred, groggy, and groaning much the same. He rolled over onto his front, cold stone bricks beneath him. He ached a little, his neck in particular, though he felt the subtly throbbing bite wounds in several places. Lightly painful, and oddly tingly to offset said pain.

He sat up, and then looked at his surroundings... if he could see them. He found himself in some dark room, like a cell in a dungeon, but far less inviting than the one he was in before, and just that bit colder.

He was still naked, and he could recall why.

"Those... vampires..." he muttered to himself, gingerly brushing fingertips across the puncture wounds on his neck, shivering in response.

There was, of course, all the other obscene things they'd done to him. After his violation, his subsequent capture was... more of the same, though far more targeted. Those women in black, the matriarch in white he saw...

They made him cum several times over before their bites seemed to put him under. They kept saying things to him, and he swore their whispers echoed in his mind. Trying to persuade him. Lure him deeper into their snare.

They talked about wondrous service. That he would make a great servant.

He resisted, but that did not seem to anger or displease them much.

Now he was here, wherever that was. He looked around some more, the only light coming from a dimly lit brazier, and a torch sconce burning much higher up, the ceiling of the cell apparently quite vaulted.

He saw openings near it, but he could make out nothing else.

Oleg groaned, and stood up, rubbing his upper arms from the chill.

"What now," he muttered, wondering what other twists fate had in store for him, or if this was disposal, discarded like trash since he did not submit.

He heard a noise behind him, and he whipped around.

"Who's there!?" he challenged, nerves on their very edges.

He saw a silhouette in the darkness, and he assumed a defensive posture, assuming it to be another of those vampire women.

For all the good it'd do him; they could turn into smoke.

But as the figure approached, it resolved into a naked woman with an olive complexion, not the deathly pale white of the vampires.

Several steps more, and the figure's face was visible.

Oleg's stance softened, and his expression was one of relief and confusion.

"Jasmine?" he ventured.

It was indeed her, but she said nothing. She just continued to approach. However, as she neared, Oleg picked out her breathing; not laboured, but heavier, heated.

"Jasmine, are you alright?" Oleg asked, sounding concerned.

He could see her eyes now, and thankfully, they were not glassy and glazed over. They were fixed on him, and yet... they seemed a bit off.

Simultaneously distant, and yet possessing an unusual intensity.

Instinctively, Oleg took a step back, but he did not attempt to flee Jasmine; she was his friend, and in part, he bore guilt over abandoning her.

"Jasmine, what happened to you?"

Still, she did not answer, other than letting out a heated gasp.

Suddenly, she lunged, making Oleg yelp as she grasped him by the shoulders.

"Jasmine, I'm sorry for leaving you, you told me to ru--"

Oleg started his apology with a desperate fear, but Jasmine did him no harm. Instead, she cut him off with a deep, desperate kiss, tongue pushing into his mouth and forcing his own into submission with its wild wriggling.

Oleg's eyes widened in shock at this, a muffled, startled exclamation loosed into Jasmine's mouth.

She murmured herself as she pressed her body against his, one hand moving to grasp the back of his head, preventing him from breaking the kiss, the other sliding down his back to pull him close, her erect nipples poking him in the chest.

This lurid kiss continued for several moments, Oleg trying to worm himself free, but Jasmine was always the strongest of the group. Her hugs were inescapable.

Eventually, she released the kiss with a gasp, panting not with strain, but with intense emotional need.

She looked him the eyes, and now Oleg could see the lust and arousal, twisted with sympathetic apology.

"I'm sorry..." she uttered softly.

Then, she pushed Oleg down to the ground, his back once more on the cold stone floor.

She draped herself atop of him, her breasts brushing against his face as she pinned him down.

"What's gotten into you!?" he demanded, trying to push her off, and still failing. She kept him pinned, grinding her body upon his... she was rather smooth. Soft to the touch despite her fit physique.

Womanly.

He never quite saw Jasmine like that, despite appreciating her beauty.

His cock began to stir, far too eager to respond to any sort of sensual touch.

Jasmine started sliding down his body, trailing her lips softly downwards, pecking him, dragging her oral petals sensually across his bare skin, tongue tasting him crudely. She paused at his nipples to kiss them, brief firm suckling smacks that bade farewell with Jasmine's tongue lingering against his sensitive nubs.

His shaft was starting to rise now, betraying his own thoughts about this.

His belly flinched when Jasmine kissed and licked, her efforts a little crude, but driven by an intense desire, hungry and desperate.

Soon, she was crossing over his pelvis, slipping between his thighs. And without hesitation, and with another surprised yelp from Oleg, Jasmine clasped her lips around his recently shaven balls, and began to suckle.

His cock bumped against her forehead, throbbing as she coaxed it to full mast with her kisses, licks and hungry suckles, juggling his balls with her tongue.

Oleg moaned, looking down at Jasmine as she worked. His body seemed... extra receptive.

He'd be lying if he'd never had some thoughts about her beauty, but he had always regarded her as a good friend.

Now she was gargling his balls. He erected hard now, and after several moments of intense teasing, Jasmine released his jewels with another hot pant, lusty warm breath washing around his girth.

"I'm sorry..." she repeated.

She gripped his hips and started rolling her tongue up and down his shaft, sliding her lips along the sides of his shaft and leaving a trail of saliva behind, until she came to his tip.

It twitched inside, and already a dollop of precum trickled forth.

Those vampires had done something to him, he didn't think he was this sensitive.

Jasmine lapped up the bead of arousal, and thrashed her tongue about Oleg's helm, making him moan as her muscle curled and twisted about his glans, whilst her lips tugged against the underside of his corona, gently teasing the rim of his tip.

She teased more moans out of him, tongue rubbing to his frenulum. By now, he stopped struggling, though more from shock than pleasure; what had the vampires done to Jasmine to put her in such a state.

Her hands to his hips retreated slowly, gliding across his skin tantalisingly, until they came to his balls and the root of his shaft. She fondled his jewels, and wrapped her thumb, and her middle and index fingers around his root, and started to pump. She added her ring and little finger a few moments after, and began to stroke half of his length... whilst she took the other half into her mouth, her murmurs sending vibrations into his shaft.

Her lips didn't quite form a good seal, she was inexperienced, and her hand's grip fluctuated, though she never squeezed too tightly.

But, she was fervent, hungry, and that was more than enough to make Oleg moan and fresh precum leak from his cock.

She started twisting her hand as she pumped him, and twisted her head in the opposite direction, bobbing up and down the upper half of his cock, whilst her hand stimulated the lower half.

And with her other hand fondling his balls, Oleg was already on his way to a climax.

And worse, he could feel the several bite marks around his body starting to tingle pleasantly. And in turn, they seemed to heighten his sensitivity.

It's like the vampires had left a mark on him, a lecherous poison coursing through him that tainted him with a burning arousal.

Every now and then, Jasmine glanced at Oleg's beet-red face, her eyes filled with both sympathy and lust.

Just looking into them seemed to excite Oleg further. He never dreamed of receiving anything so intimate and obscene from Jasmine or Amelie, or any other woman for that matter, those he knew and considered friends at least.

Jasmine's head bobbing slowly took more of his cock into her mouth, decreasing the amount of space her hand had to stroke, until eventually, it pressed to his crotch, thumb and index finger still wrapped around the root.

She dipped low until he felt his helm at the back of her mouth, pushing into her throat.

She gagged and choked a little, but persevered. In fact, her gargling as she fought against her reflex made her walls ripple tantalisingly around his glans, and her saliva flowed even more profusely.

She retreated with a gasp around his cock, trying to breathe through her nose, but she didn't pull off entirely, immediately going back down upon his mast, tongue constantly waggling to and fro.

It even slipped out past her lower lip the next time she dropped to his base, to lap and press against his still-fondled balls.

The pressure in his loins was near bursting; as inexperienced as Jasmine seemed, her intense, needy desire and her supple touch more than made up for her lack of practise.

He wanted to warn her, but he still wasn't sure what was wrong with her, why she was acting like this. Other than something the Vampires had done to her.

Maybe what they tried to do to him, and failed, for whatever reason... or perhaps they didn't.

He was starting to pant and whine now, Jasmine's gagging lessening as she grew accustomed to his dick in her throat.

She slowly improved the seal of her lips around his girth, and her tongue's licking was relentless.

Oleg could not keep up.

"Jasmine!" he cried out, and then bucked his hips, his scrawny body shuddering and twitching as ropes of cum shot into Jasmine's throat.

She took the first few with her lips pressing to her hands, which where compressed to his groin, before slipping off with her mouth wide and tongue unfurled, his cock throbbing as it fired the last few ropes right into her waiting mouth, the last few spurts and dribbles landing and rolling onto her tongue respectively, the tip of her muscle pressed to the back of his cock, just below the tip so no drop would be wasted.

He gasped a few final times as his orgasm wound down, and Jasmine curled her tongue back into her mouth to swallow every drop, licking her lips clean multiple times until her tongue was, itself, clean.

She sighed out, as if his cum had given her some relief. But it soon became apparent that whatever intense desire had afflicted her, she was ultimately not satisfied.

Jasmine moved up, and Oleg exclaimed softly in surprise as she straddled his hips, sandwiching his cock between her sopping labia and his belly.

"Wait, Jasmine, I just came!" he pleaded.

"I'm sorry... I need it so much..." she breathed out, starting to roll her hips, sliding her nether folds against his shaft, up and down, coating his dick with a layer of her arousal.

She was warm. Her calves either side of his hips was a pleasant intimacy, even on the hard, cold stone floor of the dungeon.

His toes curled, and his fingers clenched into fists as his post-orgasmic sensitivity was unintentionally exploited.

Looking up at her, dimly lit by the brazier and sconce above, she seemed to possess a strange, unusual beauty, her hair hanging down in a messy fashion, her lips parted with hot, luxurious breaths. She twitched and moaned, arching her back fluidly, her breasts hanging free.

He still couldn't bring himself to touch her, and yet he was so very tempted to do so. Even her thighs were smooth as they shifted against him from her rolling hips.

But after enough time - time enough, in fact, for Oleg to recover just enough for another round - Jasmine whined, and raised her hips, letting his member stand on end, rising proudly.

She gripped his cock firmly so she could align it with her pussy. She rocked a few more times upon his glans, sliding it between her labia, parting them and spreading them.

And then, she dropped just a little, to press her entrance to his tip... and that was when she began to drop.

She struggled a little, gasping a few moments until she felt the tip slip in. The breath hitched in her throat, and then she moaned as she dropped down, Oleg's own moans joining hers.

She let go of his cock once she dropped down to his root, resting upon his crotch. And then, she began to move, rocking her hips, rolling her glutes against his thighs and his groin, twisting his member front and back as her walls gripped tightly. Her arms were limp by her side as she moved slowly like this, seemingly wracked with her own sensitivity.

Then, Jasmine leaned over Oleg, splaying her fingers across his pecs. She loomed over him, his scrawny frame no match for her tall, womanly and fit physique. She started to rise and fall, Oleg feeling his cock sliding against her tightly gripping walls. He groaned, unable to look away from Jasmine's face as she looked down at him, her hanging hair framing her countenance as she breathed out hotly, erotically.

Unlike the manic intensity of the Vampires, domineering, almost unhinged in the way they 'played' with their prey, Jasmine seemed driven by a burning desire and a desperate need.

And Oleg being her friend meant she could not hold herself back. Her affection for him had been twisted in a lusting desire.

And as much as he still could not fathom Jasmine bouncing upon his cock, it was, truly, a wonderful wonderful feeling.

She started moving faster and faster, until the wet clapping of their hips colliding filled the seemingly vast space, the extent of the dungeon obfuscated by the gloom that surrounded them beyond the light of the brazier and the sconce above.

Jasmine's breasts bounced and jiggled tautly with her riding, her locks of hair twitching from the rapidly changing momentum of her riding.

Oleg had to hold his head up so the back of his skull wasn't constantly, if ever so lightly, thumping against the cold stone floor.

This prompted Jasmine to suddenly double over, moving her hands from his chest to wrap around his head, pulling Oleg's face deep into her bosom with a startled cry. However, Oleg did not struggle long, moaning deeply as the pliant 'hug' of Jasmine's breasts around his head proved immeasurably inviting.

Jasmine was moaning loudly now, gasping and panting in bliss as the slapping of their hips continued.

The pleasure was intense, even if it was simple. Oleg could already feel himself rising to another orgasm. And in reverse, his willpower waned.

Soon, he couldn't keep his arms moving to grip Jasmine's curvy glutes, digging his fingers in possessively. She offered no protest to this, only whining in her ecstasy.

She was so warm, so smooth... if only he had done this before. Maybe he could've wooed Jasmine, seduced her. This was wonderful.

Absentmindedly, he opened his mouth, and started kissing between her breasts. The bite wounds on his body throbbed pleasurably, tingling his body and his nerves.

Why had they thrown Jasmine into this dungeon with him? Surely they knew she would fuck him.

Is this what they were offering? A chance to make love every day with Jasmine? With others?

He scarcely believed it, but if such was true, becoming a servant of the vampires certainly grew more appealing, and beat dying any day.

But such thoughts were impossible to think on logically... not when he was nearing another wonderful climax.

"I'm sorry, Oleg... please, I need it!" Jasmine pleaded. Her words were sympathetic, and incredibly sweet to Oleg's ears. How could he resist such an erotic request?

He gripped her tighter as he rubbed his face between her bust, and kissed at the sides of her breasts.

He was about to blow, moaning right into Jasmine's sternum.

She rode harder, faster, somewhat painfully smacking Oleg's crotch into the floor with each downwards clap.

And then, Oleg burst, moaning loudly and bucking upwards weakly. Jasmine continued to ride his cock as he flooded her pussy.

It almost became intolerable, post-orgasmic pleasure arcing up his cock and his spine as Jasmine kept going, trying to reach her own deserved climax.

Finally, she slammed down and cried out in bliss, getting what she wanted and clamping down in every sense, squeezing tight around Oleg's penis as juices spattered against his crotch, her body shuddering like she was having a spasm, hugging his head as tight to her body as possible.

It was truly incredible how good it felt, even if it was almost unbearable towards the end.

And eventually, Jasmine loosened up, panting as her orgasm wound down. She huffed, trying to normalise her breathing.

Oleg could feel his seed squelching around his cock between it and her folds. It had been an incredible thing.

She pulled his head back out of her cleavage, and gently tilted it up to look into her eyes.

"I'm... sorry, Oleg... I just... couldn't... I wanted to, I had to..." she stammered out between breaths. "Let me... love you..."

"You have... nothing to apologise for..." Oleg retorted kindly.

Jasmine managed, at last, a warm smile... and then she forced her lips to his.

This time, he reciprocated as he simply let himself fall to the intimacy, running his hands along her smooth, olive-toned body, fingers pressing into her skin.

She was so warm, it made him forget the chill of the dungeon around them.

Made him forget his captivity.

Jasmine had him captive instead... and in a fashion, he her.

And he was content with that.

---

Amelie rolled onto her rump and rubbed her neck, breathing out softly as her bite wound twinged. With only mild pain, and an odd sort of stimulation, like it was sensitive. As a wound would be, but not unpleasantly so.

She felt down at another bite mark by her inner left thigh, and another on her right shoulder.

Those vampiric wretches had subjected her to all manner of humiliation and violation after her capture. They tormented her with physical pleasures and wicked obscenity. They had brought her over the edge several times.

And even now, the horror and despair she should've felt was just not there. It was something they'd done to her, surely.

Even her fiery spite seemed distant. But that only seemed to make her grumpiness, not diminished, all the more prickly.

"Great... marvellous. What wonderful hosts," she muttered, looking around at the dark that surrounded her. Her immediate space was lit, but only poorly, by a brazier high above, and a torch sconce on a wall that showed some window-like openings.

But beyond that, she could make out nothing. The area around her was truly scarce of anything; even the cell she was in previously was more inviting than the dark, cold hole she was in now.

She sat for a moment, and swore she could hear something on the other side of the wall, but it was too faint to make out.

Amelie touched her nipples, and shivered; the cold was making them firm, but whatever those bloodsucking monsters had done to her had seemingly made her body all too receptive to any sort of stimulation it could perceive as erotic.

She growled.

"They leave me in here with what, no clothes and a body that wants nothing but sin? Wretches."

They had tried to sway her, corrupt her, to entice her into becoming a budding, loyal servant. She could even hear their whispers in her head, or so it seemed.

She spurned them, but they seemed more than happy to humour her defiance.

Then they sank their fangs in even more, and she lost consciousness again.

12