Casus Belli Ch. 02: Fortunes of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just wait till you see what I'm wearing underneath," she answered hoarsely.

His hands slid up to her breasts, cupping them while she felt his hardness press against her butt. "Gods I want you...," he breathed into her ear while his hands kneaded her flesh.

She moaned loudly in response, "Then take me to bed with you..."

A hand slipped from her breasts, down her heaving belly. She knew where he was heading, reached down and lifted the hem of her dress, and then spread her legs for him. The hand slid inside her lace panties, between her welcoming thighs, and then he cupped her pussy. He felt her, "So hot for me," he groaned, and then his voice lowered, "And so wet..."

His palm was rubbing her little nub, and she moaned with desire while he softly kneaded her dripping wet labia between his strong fingers. She wanted to be taken to bed by him, but she wasn't capable of neither moving nor speaking. His other hand slid into the top of her dress, beneath the naughty lace camisole, and cupped her naked flesh. She was trembling with anticipation. Fingers closed on a pebbled nipple, while the pressure on her now throbbing clit increased, and then, leaning against her bedchamber doors, she came.

Only biting her lower lip prevented her from screaming, and she groaned and shuddered beneath his hands as the orgasm slowly burned its way through her. From her belly up her spine, to linger in her breasts for a moment, before rushing up and exploding in her brain. It wasn't a long orgasm, it was a short and intense one, the kind that only made you long for more. "That's for teasing me all the way through dinner, you naughty Pryoness," Brando whispered into her ear.

She forced his hold and turned into his arms, pulled herself up against him and placed her eager lips on his. He moaned in her mouth as she devoured him, while she felt her juices drip warmly down the insides of her thighs. She came up for air and felt his fingers pluck at the laces on her back, "Get it off me," she moaned, "I want to show you what I'm wearing underneath." He looked at her questioningly while his fingers deftly unlaced her dress. "It's the set you bought me because of the pleasant memories that came with it." she whispered, "Memories of the women who taught you how to pleasure a woman."

He blushed, and she chuckled softly, "Don't worry, when we're in bed I want to be your sex-object," she swallowed, "your pleasure slave..."

"Damn Cassy," he groaned, while ripping at the last laces holding her dress closed, "If you keep this up I'm going to come in my pants."

She felt his cock throb against her belly, and knew it wasn't an empty threat. She moved her lower body back a bit, and started undoing his breeches, to free his poor cock. "I'm going to..., she started, and then she stopped herself, realizing that revealing the plan Denora had helped form could, and probably would, set him off, considering the state he was in. He looked at her questioningly, and she smiled softly, "But we're first going to calm you down a bit..." She slipped past him, and let the dress slide from her body as she walked over to the large bed.

She heard him gasp behind her, "You call that calming me down?" his voice sounded accusingly from behind her. She turned on the spot, fearing she had, unthinkingly, set him off, and repeated her mistake as a consequence. He groaned loud, "And there you go doing it again." His cock was throbbing, and pre-cum was flowing freely. He closed his eyes, and steadied his breathing.

"I'm sorry!" she moaned, not knowing what to do. So she just stood still instead.

After a minute or so his cock stopped throbbing, and after another minute or so he opened his eyes again. "For your information," he said, "those women that taught me how to pleasure a woman, they never had this effect on me..."

She stepped back, until she felt the edge of the bed against the back of her knees, and sat down on top of it. She loosened the laces on her ankle boots, and slipped her feet out of them. "Come here," she whispered, "I want you to pleasure me, but without letting me cum, until you're calmed down enough for me to go down on you without you exploding immediately." He nodded slowly, and she slid herself backwards to the center of the bed while he approached, shedding his boots and clothes on the way. She turned herself onto her side as he climbed the bed, eagerly awaiting what he was going to do with her.

***

He knelt down beside her, "That dress turned you into liquid fire," he said, "butt this underwear... it surpasses all my expectations. It makes you look like a wet dream brought to life." She mewled in response. He lowered himself next to her, and they lay on their sides for a moment, their faces close, gazing hotly into each other's eyes. And then he moved a hand to her hip, letting the fingers slip beneath the waistband of the lace panties, and started to slowly tug them down. She lifted her hips from the bed a bit, mewled again as she felt the wet lace separate from her dripping pussy, and then turned onto her back, lifting her legs, as he tugged the soaking panties all the way down them.

He slipped the panties over her feet, and then he moved them up to his face while she watched. He held them against his nose, and then he inhaled deeply, producing a moan that made her pussy tingle. He lowered the soiled panties, and locked eyes with her "I knew you would recognize this set for what it was," he said, "and still wear it for me." She moaned loudly, and he smiled softly, "You're such a naughty girl Cassy..." His face got this playful look, and he lowered his voice a bit, "Those well paid whores were eager, but not even half as eager as you are." His eyes roamed over her chest, where the sheer lace clung to her breasts, "And they weren't even half as beautiful either..."

She knew he was just toying with her, trying to find buttons to push, and finding some shameful ones she wasn't even aware she had. She had asked him to tease her to the edge of cumming, for a while, but had expected a purely physical approach, and not this psychological onslaught. Yet her legs spread, and her knees moved up of their own accord, while she moaned loudly, revealing her desire. He moved between them, towards the offered pussy. Her legs spread even wider in response, and she realized that even had she wanted to, she wouldn't have been able to stop herself.

His hot breath touched her exposed pussy, and she could feel that by spreading as far as she had she had already opened up her labia a bit for him. He put his fingers down beside them, and then slowly spread her fully. She whimpered in anticipation, and then his tongue connected with her core, diving straight into her opening. She arched as pleasure surged up her spine, and then the tongue was gone again. "Hu..., hu...," was all she managed before the tongue connected again, this time with the insides of her spread labia.

He licked her from her opening up, slowly closing on her fully erect, fully exposed, and already throbbing little knob. She arched in anticipation, but the tongue lifted just before connecting with her center of pleasure. And then she felt him connect with her opening again, the tip of his tongue tracing the sensitive edge. She arched as the wave of pleasure started to near its breaking point, and then again the tongue withdrew just before the wave crested. He played with her like that for what felt like an eternity.

She moaned frustratedly as he gave her exactly what she had asked for, and then, after he led her all the way up to the edge once again, his face appeared, and he grinned at her. "This feels good, giving you a taste of your own medicine..." She was trembling with need, moaning her misery, and he chuckled softly, "Ready to visit paradise my love...?"

She needed every ounce of willpower she possessed, "No!" He looked surprised. "No, I want this time to be different." She swallowed, "I have... something else in mind..." She slowly lowered her slightly cramped legs, putting her feet down on the bed again. "Would you please lay down on your back for me?" she asked coming up in a sitting position. He did as she asked, while she knelt next to him. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, grabbing the hem of the camisole and pulling it off over her head.

He was laying down now, his eyes on her swinging breasts. She dropped the camisole next to her before she moved on top of him on all fours, presenting him a nice view of her butt and pussy. She lowered herself, bringing her butt down as she sank onto her elbows. Her breasts came down on his belly, and his hot breath on her pussy proved she had aimed well. "Can you reach what you need to reach?" she asked hoarsely.

He chuckled, "And what would that be?"

He was still teasing her, "My wet slit..." she answered blushing.

"Then the answer is yes," he responded.

***

His throbbing cock was swaying before her face, the pink shaft slightly curving and the purple head oozing pre-cum again. She grabbed him at the base, "Then have your dessert," she moaned, "while I have mine." With that she sucked the wet gleaming head inside her mouth, and moaned around it as his lips landed on hers, his tongue piercing her opening. She bathed him in saliva, and then she sucked him all the way inside, while his incredible tongue fucked her slit. She bobbed her head, gagging a little every time he hit the back of her throat, trying to figure out how to swallow him down.

His tongue moved up between her slick labia, and circled her engorged clit, and then his cock slipped inside her throat. She moved down his length until her lips were sealed around the root. She stayed down, the mouth left her pussy, and he groaned out loud, "Ohhh fuck..."

It felt good pleasing him like this, but not for her pussy, her pussy felt neglected. She moved up slowly, her lips sealed around his throbbing cock, until only the head was still inside. His mouth wasn't back where it belonged yet. She swirled her tongue around his cockhead, and then she let him slip out, "What do you think you aren't doing?"

It took him a couple of seconds to answer, "Gods Cassy, I didn't expect that, it felt...,"

She interrupted him, "You made it clear enough how it felt. Now get back to work again, or I'll bite!"

The playful tone in her voice didn't escape him, "Yes milady," he chuckled, "it won't happen again milady."

She felt his lips come down around her clit. He sucked the exposed throbbing little knob inside his mouth, and then, while holding it between his lips, he unleashed his tongue on it. Now it was her turn to be overwhelmed, and she wailed with pleasure, her butt trembling. She felt her orgasm build, and then he let her clit slip, and his voice sounded accusingly, "What do you think you aren't doing?"

Her disappointed moan became a chuckle, "I'm sorry Sir. It won't happen again Sir. Please don't bite Sir?"

He slapped her butt, "Get back to work woman. And better make sure I don't have to warn you again," his voice playful.

He didn't hit her hard, just a playful slap, but to her surprise it..., excited her? She sucked his cock inside her mouth again, feeling confused, and then her toes curled as he sucked her clit inside his mouth again. She concentrated on pleasuring him, and he went down her throat much easier this time. Up and down she went on his straining cock while pleasure spread from her throbbing clit, fanning the fire at her core, slowly turning it into an all-consuming blaze. Adding to it was the thrill of accommodating all of him, of taking his entire cock inside her for the first time.

She sucked, slurped, and moaned, while bobbing on his shaft. And then the wave of pleasure building inside her crested. She came hard, wailing around the cock filling her mouth and throat, her body shaking. He slapped her butt again, a bit harder this time. It penetrated her befuddled brain, and she resumed fellating him while the orgasm rocked her. And then he swelled inside her throat, and she felt him jolt, as a first spurt of hot semen went down her gullet. She felt this incredible urge to taste his seed, and she pulled back until just the head remained inside her mouth, just in time for him to paint her tongue white. The taste of sperm exploded inside her mouth, and it reignited her dwindling orgasm.

Her tongue swirled around his big semen spewing knob as his lapped at her throbbing little one, and her lips sucked on his trembling cock as his lips sucked on her squirting pussy. Her reignited orgasm deepened as they eagerly gulped down each other's love juices, as they became one for the first time. She soared on wings of pleasure, ever higher, until, finally, they were both exhausted. She sank down on him, and his softening cock slipped from between her lips, while his mouth left her trembling pussy.

***

She felt utterly drained and listened to his gasping breath as she floated inside this warm comforting cloud. His breathing slowly became more regular while the hazy world around her took solid form again. She felt his fingers start caressing her butt, "Please," she moaned, "don't touch my pussy!"

He groaned behind her, "That was..., totally awesome..."

She rolled off him, then turned around and snuggled up. "Yes, it was. I never enjoyed sex as much as this before," she whispered.

He turned onto his side, facing her, "I love you Cassy."

She looked up at his face, and then she chuckled, "Oh my..., I've made a terrible mess of you..." He reached up and felt his wet glistening face. "Let me," she whispered, moving up a bit. He withdrew his hand, and she started lapping up her juices from his handsome face. The taste of her own pussy mixed with the lingering taste of sperm in her mouth. She put her hands on his ears, so she could turn his head as needed, and licked every inch of his face until it was spotless again. "That's better," she said, as she let go of him.

He had gotten this dreamy look in his eyes, and now they started to moisten, "You're the most precious gem in the world," he whispered, "which makes me the luckiest man alive."

His arms closed around her, and he pulled her tightly against him. They lay cheek to cheek, and she closed her arms around him too, pulling herself even closer. She wanted for the moment to last forever, but behind him, on the wall, the thinnest hand of the chronometer took its little steps. She locked her eyes on it, and willed it to halt, but time stops for no one, not even for the most precious gem in the world...

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2021 Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.