Cat and Kitty - Birthday

Story Info
A birthday surprise for Cat, with some help from Kitty.
2.5k words
4.13
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
togor
togor
1 Followers

I can feel the weight of Kitty's body above mine, supported by the gently creaking swing looped around her perky ass. The slight tremors running through her almost-naked body, the slick of sweat and baby oil upon her skin, the muffled moans struggling to escape through a ball gag propping her mouth open. Her breathing is rapid, shallow, and not helped by her predicament. She is constrained, a shuddering pendulum, legs strapped up securely next to her masked head in a lewd pose that puts her pussy and ass on display, as well as framing her tits with her upper arms. She is blindfolded, gagged, and bound. Just as she had asked - like a present.

The tremors across her body grow, and Kitty shifts her weight, causing her asshole to clench around the head of my cock. I moan and ease it a little deeper, provoking a coo from above.

It had taken almost an hour to get here, both of us now waiting to spring our surprise. Kitty had arrived a little early and said a passing hello to Cat as they left. The moment the door had shut, she had swung around with an evil grin. "Cat has no idea what they're in for."

After an eager rimming, I had worked her up to a butt plug and began the process of transforming her into a fuck-toy for the evening. After tying her into the swing so she couldn't move a muscle, I kissed her deeply before sliding on the mask.

"Don't be too cruel," she whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I had about thirty minutes, which was plenty of time to work Kitty's body up into a frenzy. Light slaps on her bare ass turned to solid spanks, the sound of her squeals through the ball-gag making my cock swell. After her ass turned a rosy pink, I turned my attention to her nipples, harvesting the drool dripping from her gag to slather them, pinch them, and roll them between my fingertips. She moaned as I alternated between gentle teasing and rough tugging, squirming her exposed pussy around in an attempt to rub it against something.

I couldn't help but stroke my cock lightly as I rubbed every inch of her exposed skin in baby oil. The sheen of her curves made her obscene display somehow even more delicious. Our surprise was almost ready.

I placed Cat's favourite strap-on next to the door, alongside a bottle of lube after generously coating my condom-covered cock. I savoured the sounds that slowly pulling out Kitty's buttplug prompted, and drank in the filthy sight of her relaxed asshole winking above her dripping pussy. Both holes would be getting a workout tonight.

Sliding myself under her and pressing the head of my cock against her ass, I felt it gape and surrender slowly. With soft encouragement and gentle swinging, soon it was buried right to the base.

And then it was only to wait, our perverse exhibition facing the entrance way, the gentle sway of the swing rocking Kitty torturously on my hard cock.

I hear the jangle of keys and the sound of the door swinging open, and Cat's voice.

"Hey guys, I'm home! Did you miss-" They stop mid sentence as their eyes fall upon their present. "Oh my fucking god..." They meet my eyes and a mischievous grin spreads across their face as they spot the strap-on.

"Happy birthday, baby," I say with a smile.

"Holy shit, happy birthday to me," they gasp, ripping off their skirt to expose their perfect breasts and hourglass figure. They pick up the strap-on and secure the harness. It's big, bigger than me by an inch and far girthier. I think about how it's going to look stretching out Kitty's poor little asshole. But for now, Cat grabs it in their hand and slaps it on the poor girl's exposed pussy, making her flinch and moan before trying to move her hips closer towards it.

Cat is not so accommodating, instead taking the opportunity to explore Kitty's bound form. They kneel down to take in the sight of my cock buried between her cheeks, and I feel their warm breath graze my balls as they lick all the way up Kitty's lips. The girl squirms as Cat's mouth closes on her clit, the movement massaging my cock.

"How long have you had her like this?" Cat asks.

"About half an hour."

They chuckle. "Must be pretty ready then, huh?" They think for a moment. "I'm not yet."

They march around, swinging their hips back and forth before hovering above my face. They too reach over to grab some spit off of Kitty's gaping mouth, wiping it over the silicon shaft. They grasp her neck and squeeze a little, causing her ass to once again clench. I grunt and Cat smiles down at me.

I don't have long to study how the strap-on threads either side of their pussy lips before they lower themselves down on my waiting mouth, grinding their wet pussy and clit against my lapping tongue. I feel the rocking motion as they continue to stroke the strap-on, and hear them adding their own spit to it. The sloppy sounds of their hands lubricating the shaft as I worship their pussy almost makes me lose control.

It's only made harder a moment later, when I feel the swing begin to rock, pushed by my lover. It causes my shaft to rock in and out of Kitty's ass, and she lets loose a long continuous moan that grows slowly in pitch.

Cat climbs off my face and I take in the beautiful sight again, alongside the filthy sounds of my cock almost popping out of Kitty's stretched asshole before plunging in again as she swings back.

They continue the slow rocking as they walk around, and I crane my head to watch them eagerly line up their silicon cock with Kitty's desperately neglected hole. Kitty mews above as Cat grabs her masked head, and a drop of drool drips down onto my shoulder.

I bring my hands up and steady the swing so Cat can push forward, almost pulling out myself, and feel the pressure of the strap-on against the head of my cock as it slowly pushes inside, separated only by a thin membrane. Kitty's moan becomes a muffled scream as Cat pushes her down on both cocks, stuffing her full.

It lasts only a moment after I feel my balls touching the leather off the strap-on for Kitty to explode, denied orgasm until now. Every muscle tenses and she writhes against her restraints, pushing both my cock out of her ass and Cat's out of her pussy, followed by a powerful squirt that showers back over herself and down over me.

Cat laughs and spanks Kitty's clit with the head of their cock, sending another spray across us all.

Aching a little from lying there so long, and happy with my torture of our little toy, I slide out from underneath Kitty to embrace Cat in a squirt-soaked kiss, our cocks rubbing against each other.

"Did you feel it when I was inside her?"

I nod, the sensation still fresh in my memory. "It felt so tight around my cock."

We both look at our toy, still shaking in her swing from the force of her orgasm. She wiggles her hips, her pussy swollen and erect, her asshole winking desperately, unable to do anything but beg for more with her body.

"My turn on that booty." Cat mutters, giving it a few spanks. I excitedly get out of their way and drop to my knees behind them for the best view I could get. Still covered in lube and spit, the glistening dildo looks huge against Kitty's tight little hole. With some squirming and pushing, it finally pops inside, making Kitty gasp from behind the gag. I stroke my cock in worship at the sight, drinking it in. Cat slowly works their way inside, taking tiny steps forward and letting gravity impale the helpless toy.

I stand up behind them and caress their body, kissing their neck. "Doesn't she look like a perfect little fuck-doll?"

I walk beside the hanging figure and adjust her binding, letting her head tilt backwards to hang at crotch-level. Cat raises an eyebrow at me as I reach down to loosen the ball gag and let it slip out of Kitty's mouth. A mouthful of spit spills out onto my waiting cock, followed by a scream of ecstasy.

"Oh god, it's so fucking bi-"

Kitty's words are drowned out by the head of my cock sliding into her mouth. She rolls her tongue around my cock piercing, the black silk mask only exposing her thick lips. The swinging motion is easy to work with, and her hungry mouth is forced further down as Cat begins to pick up the pace at the other end.

Kitty knows better than to close her mouth when I pull my cock out, instead spreading it wide and sticking out her tongue. I kneel down and melt my tongue into hers, feeling the push of each stroke as her ass is railed. I end the kiss with a spit into her dirty mouth. She smiles and sticks her tongue out again, panting desperately.

I know what she needs, and move forwards, guiding her mouth to my asshole. Her tongue begins greedily lapping my ass and I grab the top of her head, holding it up. The increased resistance makes the strap-on plunge for the first time completely to its hilt. She grunts as if all the wind has been taken out of her, the veins on her neck standing out underneath the mask as another torrent of squirt gushes from her pussy. This time, the angle is such that Cat is showered, giggling with hedonistic delight as their tits are covered in it.

Kitty whimpers, spasming in her restraints, but I hold her head buried in my ass, and to her credit she keeps her tongue working. I guide her forward to my balls, before tilting her head back and lining up my cock.

I look up at Cat, who is rapturously rubbing Kitty's squirt over their chest while slowly pumping their hips. "And she says I can't fuck a face."

Cat grunts, unable to tear their eyes away from the woman laid out in front of them, currently surrendering her ass to their enormous cock. "She knows what she likes."

A familiar voice comes from below. "You can do better."

I glance down to see a cheeky smile from behind the mask, before her mouth submissively tilts back towards my cock again.

"Come on," Cat says. "We've been far too gentle on her. Time to show her what we can really do."

I grin and grab the swing and Cat's hands, and we rock our little slut back and forth while keeping still ourselves. When I push her towards Cat, I can see the top of her ass swallowing the toy. When Cat pushes her back, her lips swallow my shaft down to the balls with a blissful gurgling.

I replace my grip on the swing with a pinch of both of Kitty's erect nipples, tugging them back and forth in my part of continuing the swing's motion.

Cat begins to pick up the pace, becoming more frantic in their thrusting. "This... is so fucking hot. The strap is rubbing my pussy lips together..." They close their eyes, a lustful expression filling their face. The swinging stops, and Cat uses her hold to pull Kitty into her. I see the movement of their hips become more pronounced and gyrational as they focus on grinding their pussy against the harness rather than fucking Kitty's ass.

I adapt, starting to fuck her warmed-up throat in earnest. I stare into Cat's husky expression as we listen to the filthy gluck-gluck-gluck caused by my cock, and the squirt-lubed squelching of theirs. My balls rhythmically smack Kitty's masked face as Tam spanks her pussy once again.

I can see Cat nearing orgasm, all tempo abandoned to an eager and frantic shudder. To reach it they grind the strap-on right to its hilt in Kitty's asshole once again. They throw their head back in ecstasy, hard nipples pointing upwards, as the waves of pleasure finally overtake them.

I lean forward to meet Cat in a passionate kiss as they cum, burying my cock down Kitty's throat. I feel her tongue lapping away at my balls as mine intertwines with Cat's, a trickle of spit falling into Kitty's heaving breasts below.

I pull my cock out of Kitty's throat, leaving her gasping at the edge of another orgasm through the mouth hole of the mask. Cat collapses back into the floor, the dildo slipping out of Kitty's ass with a filthy sucking sound. The sudden emptiness makes her gasp and moan.

Cat lies on their back with their eyes closed, hands caressing their nipples, smiling softly in the afterglow. Sensing a transition, I begin to unbind Kitty from the swing. Unmasking her, I am rewarded with a blissed-out dazed expression.

"Was I too cruel?" I ask, picking her up gently and lying her down to Cat's glistening body.

"No, that was perfect. Did you like your present, Cat?"

"Oh my fucking god," they moan back, "I almost died from how hot you two looked." They look up at me, pouting. "You haven't cum yet."

"Yeah!" Cat says eagerly, writhing a little against Cat's nakedness. "Please, cum all over us?"

I dutifully step up and begin to stroke my hard cock over them, taking in every curve of their intertwined bodies. I try to bounce my heavy balls with each stroke, knowing how horny it makes Cat. Kitty moans at the sensations and sights, and predicting my desires rolls their hips over and reaches back with both hands to spread their ass cheeks, exposing their gaping, well-fucked asshole still leaking a trickle of lube.

"You fucked that ass pretty good," I remark to Cat. It's enough to prompt her to sit up a little, enough to drink in the sight themselves.

"That's fucking sexy," they whisper, running their hand up Kitty's thigh, over their ass cheek, and finally dipping their fingers inside her wrecked ass. Kitty's mewing becomes a full-throated moan as Cat's fingers find her sweet spots.

I feel the pressure building in my balls as I jerk my hand up and down my slippery shaft. "I'm so fucking close," I say, slowing my rhythm a little.

Cat looks up at me and helps Kitty spread her ass apart. "Cum on us!"

I can't hold it any longer, and I feel the cum burst from the head of my cock. My balls contract as thick ropes of cum splash over their naked bodies. The orgasm makes my legs tremble, and when my balls are empty I collapse into my knees and fall into their waiting embrace.

We lay there, catching our breath, feeling the lewd sensations of our cum-covered bodies rubbing against each other, and sharing little laughs and giggles.

"We're gonna need a shower to recover," Cat remarks, "before we go again."

"Again?" I ask breathlessly.

"Oh you bet. It's my birthday, and I'm not even close to being done with either of you."

togor
togor
1 Followers