Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then they broke apart at last, exhausted, tangled in each others' arms.

Tisiphone broke the silence first. "So. What are we?"

Quantum Girl didn't answer for awhile. "I have no idea," she answered honestly.

"I don't even know if we're allowed to do this." Tisiphone thought for awhile. "Actually, given how often Captain Fantastic gets captured, I'm pretty sure she's got a villain gangbang fetish. So we should be fine. I hope."

"Mm." Quantum Girl thought about it some.

Neither of them spoke. "You know," Tisiphone said, "my name is Leah."

Quantum Girl blinked, then smiled happily. "While we're trading secret identities," she said, "my name is Anne."

"Really? The property records for the house-"

"Another assumed name. When I got into the superhero game, I set up several layers of aliases. Figured I'd be better able to protect my loved ones." She gave an awkward half-shrug. "Never ended up starting a family or anything though, so...I guess you're the first in the business I've told."

"Oh." Tisiphone was genuinely touched. "Thank you."

They cuddled for a bit longer. Then Tisiphone perked up. "Wait," she said, "so that front company you use for medical supplies, Green Gables LLC? That was actually a reference to your real name? Seriously?"

"Shush. I want to actually get some sleep tonight."

Eventually, Quantum Girl was able to tire her out. Sleep that night was a long time coming.

12