Cat Fight Ch. 30: Family Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priest's eyes were large as he was slowly nodding. "Two things were also said to the first of the royal line before and after this speech. May I ask if you know what was said?"

Ambrose nodded as he took a deep breath. "He was wondering what more he had to do when he noticed Kinda waiting to talk to him. She called him Mister Kitty God, she then asked him if it hurt being a god."

"What was the reply?" The priest asked.

"No dear Kindra, It is only lonely. When no one thinks of a god they can grow sad. It is a sad thing when no one remembers what that god did for its people it... He then thanked a shocked Kindra going to make the speech." Ambrose related.

Again the priest nodded, "The last I ask though it isn't really possible for you to know. As Cit-Chac-Coh was leaving he said something to Kindra that made her sad though in the coming years gave her great strength to continue."

Ambrose smiled again then a sad look came to his face. Looking at the priest and the others there Ambrose's eyes started to glow as he stated. "I told her that I would always love her and would miss her across time. It made me sad to leave her."

The priest and all there suddenly gasp as they all bowed down to Ambrose. "It is obvious that Cit-Chac-Coh chose you to help save our people. Great Cit-Chac-Coh please forgive us for getting so much wrong."

Ambrose nodded as he smiled, "Good as I told all so long ago, Always watch out for your kin as I hope this will stay a place of beauty and justice. I have returned again always remember that I love all of you. Be well the people of Xendra live well." With that his eyes stopped glowing as the priest and the others rapidly left to amend the history.

Well Ambrose thought at least we got that settled. Waving his hand forward both the leaders of the two assassin groups appeared. "I have returned all the lands that were once were yours and yours." He said to both groups. Motioning again a fiery red furred female was brought forward. "As I promised; about the land and your daughter."

The leader of the Ocicat clan bowed to Ambrose as did the leader of the Jaguar clan. Henna appeared a moment later examining the still non working arm of the Jaguar clan leader's daughter's arm. Nodding she twisted it several ways as the young female showed great pain. Then Henna released it nodding.

The young female moved her arm astonished there was not only no pain also no stiffness. Thanking Henna, both clans left.

Tonaco, standing near Ambrose smiled then nodded. Then he looked over to Ambrose's mates, "I think we shall have to talk later Sire." The male said as he nodded indicating Ambrose's mates. Sighing Ambrose also nodded motioning for Adina.

Adina moved forward a look of surprise on her face. "Cousin? Is there something wrong?"

Ambrose smiled slightly as Trilltana and Typree looked on. "Adina Maxor, I claim you as my first, fourth mate." Adina stood there her mouth hanging open. A few moments passed then her brother nudged her. Whirling around she looked lost at him a moment then turned back to Ambrose.

Bowing low she then arose taking Ambrose's paw. "Sire, my king, I accept and claim you as my mate also."

With a wide smile Ambrose nodded then thought as he looked at his three other mates, now if I could just get out of having to have kits. Then he was surprised as Niaco grabbed his paw pulling him to the bed chamber. "I think it's about time we started making heirs," she said, a lustful look in her eyes as she closed the chamber tight.

Typree was just leaving with his newly found mother when a soft voice stopped him. "I was told by my Queens that you are in need of a mate."

Turning to deny the statement, Typree was shocked to see the fiery red furred female daughter of the Ocicat clan. Even as he watched her spots seemed to glow with excitement. Leaning in close she whispered, "I don't think we should try to go against OUR Queens." A big smile started to cross her face. Dropping his head in defeat he knew that the Queens had him.

Behind him he could swear he could hear the giggling of Queen Twitty, Glenna and his sister Adina.

FIN

12