Cat Goes Too Far

Story Info
I get a taste of group sex and lose my freaking mind.
4.7k words
4.6
13k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cat and this is a story about my sexual adventures back in my youth. As I've gotten older I've realized that I am really fond of these memories and sharing them gives me a thrill.

If you want to know what I look like, I'm kinda short, kinda ginger, and kinda busty. People call me "cute" - which I used to hate back in high school. I'd rather be called "beautiful", or "sexy", or even just "pretty". But I've made peace with the idea and now I'm happy to accept the description. "Cute" can still be "sexy", after all.

This story happened back when I was in college - which was some time ago and no, I'm not going to be specific about when. I'd never been what you'd call an innocent girl before I got there, but after I left home I really did start to embrace my sluttier impulses. I mean, we had thousands of horny 18-22 year olds crammed into dorm rooms - what did they think we were going to get up to?

In particular, this story is... not my proudest moment. I can only plead extenuating circumstances. Those being - I was horny as fuck.

My best friend Emily and I decided to take a road trip during our spring break. She'd been getting serious about this guy who played for our college baseball team and they were competing in some kind of tournament about three hours away. Don't ask me what for - I could never get interested in baseball. Baseball players on the other hand... yeah.

Emily was a full head taller than me, with dark brown hair - almost black. She was the kind of girl that guys called "beautiful", with her dark eyes and features that wouldn't be out of place in a magazine. Plus she always had this slight grin going on like she was planning something mischievous. As her friend I could have told them that she probably was, but that they might not like how that turned out. She had a wicked streak to her and she would change emotions on a dime, going from happy to angry with no warning. More than one guy at our high school got wrecked on the shores of "Hurricane Emily".

Her current obsession was a hunky dude everyone called Big Bird. I kid you not. I think his real name was Brad or something. He was tall, blonde, and beefy. Not my type, to be honest - but Emily always liked 'em large. The three of us had hung out quite a bit and I got along with him well enough. He was funny and not overbearingly macho. Emily would hang on him constantly and engage in spontaneous PDA whenever he so much as looked at another girl.

That should have been a warning sign. Whoops.

Anyway, she and I split the cost of a room in the same hotel where the team was staying. The unspoken assumption was that she and Bird would spend the night in the room together. He had a curfew, but as long as he was careful and back by the 7am team breakfast no one would care. I'd try to be out of the room as much as possible and I resigned myself to not getting much sleep.

Though what I was really hoping was that I'd be in Bird's room. In particular, with his friend Dean. Dean was a catcher - a shorter, slim guy with wiry black hair and a very baseball-player mustache. He was really handsome, and I liked the look of his strong thighs in the shorts they always wore. I also wanted to try out one of those "mustache rides" that people always advertised on their t-shirts and this was my first opportunity.

We checked in and dumped our bags on the beds, then headed out to the field to watch the team. They played one game in the morning and one in the afternoon. I wore some cutoff jean shorts and a bikini top that showed off my best features. Those being my tits. Between games Bird and Dean came over to hang with us and I did my best to dangle my chest Dean's way. For a catcher he was surprisingly bad at catching hints. I practically had to wedge his arm under my top before he seemed to get that I was into him.

The afternoon game dragged on so Emily and I went back to the air-conditioned room before it was over. We made plans to meet them for dinner. It was free time for the team and we were going to go to a nearby Chinese buffet.

I kept on the same jean shorts but added a tie-front shirt over the bikini top. This left lots of cleavage still visible, along with my bare midriff. Some colorful open toe sandals finished the outfit. Looking in the mirror Emily pronounced me "good enough to fuck". I just had to hope Dean felt the same way.

The guys met us in the lobby after they'd showered and we all walked over to the restaurant. I stayed close by Dean's side. He might have been shorter than Bird, but he was plenty taller than me. I made sure he had a good view down my shirt every time he said anything to me. His grin just kept getting bigger all during dinner, and I started getting the shivers of anticipation that come with seducing someone new.

And then a casual comment from the guys brought the whole thing to a halt.

They were not rooming together on this trip - they'd each been put with someone else. So the great room swap plan went down in flames. I dragged Emily to the bathroom to discuss our options and we decided we'd take turns in our room. She insisted on spending most of the night with Bird, so I said I'd take Dean back there after dinner. I told her to go see a movie or something for a couple hours. Then I could work out where I was staying later.

So when we left the buffet Emily said she wanted to go see a movie and I said I was tired and asked Dean to walk me back to the hotel. He said he wanted to see a movie, too - and it took a glare from Emily and Bird's helpful nudge to get him to realize what was going on. He was a sweet guy, truly - just not the sharpest bat in the bag.

I brushed my boobs against Dean's arm gently the whole way back. My nipples had to be clearly visible to him, and I was getting a little exhibitionist thrill from knowing that. My hand would graze his thighs as we walked and my heart skipped like a rabbit. I might have only a couple hours, but I was determined to make the most out of it.

I didn't even have to ask him to come in. I just unlocked the door and held it open for us both. By the time the lock clicked home I'd wrapped my arms around him and pulled his head down for a kiss. His mustache tickled, but he was a good kisser - slow and thorough. His hands slid down the sides of my shirt to the bare skin above the shorts and I did my best to purr happily for him.

Being so short makes kissing tough sometimes, so I was anxious to get him on the bed. We went to the far bed by the window, doffed our shoes and climbed up to embrace each other. He didn't seem in any hurry to move things along, but making out was so much fun I didn't rush him. The bristles of his mustache tracked his progress as he kissed my ear, neck, and shoulder - before returning to my hungry mouth. I ran my hand under his shirt and felt his tight abs.

He was drifting his fingers in slow circles around my belly button as I waited for him to untie the knot and free my shirt when I heard the room door open. He jerked his hand back and looked guilty, though about what I have no idea. This is why we were here, after all.

Emily and Bird came in and I glared at her. She shrugged, saying, "There weren't any good movies."

"Then maybe go take a walk? Dean and I were looking to spend some time getting to know each other? You know, like... alone?"

"So go ahead," she replied, nonchalantly. She took Bird's hand and led him around to the other bed. "You have your space and we have ours," she said. Then she looped her arms around his shoulders and started kissing him.

Well, okay then.

I looked at Dean, who seemed nonplussed at the whole situation. Then I gave the knot in my shirt a firm tug to release it, climbed up into his lap and shoved my tongue down his throat. Even he had no problem interpreting that.

My heart was beating even faster now. I'd never done anything sexual with other people in the room before, though Emily had been behind a door occasionally. At the time, I didn't know how far she was going to take it. Would she just rile Bird up for a bit and then kick us out so she could jump him in private? Or would I actually get to see them having sex? The idea of watching... and being watched... by the two of them was intoxicating.

My shirt had fallen open and Dean was fondling my tits through my bikini top. I leaned down and urged, "Untie it for me, would you?" Then I ran my tongue in his ear, moaning softly for him as I swirled it around. He reached around and deftly freed the knot before running his hands back to palm my bare breasts. The feel of my hard nipples dragging across his calloused skin sent a shiver through me.

I could feel him getting harder. The bulge in his athletic shorts rubbed against my crotch and I rocked back and forth along it. I cursed my decision to wear jean shorts instead of something more flimsy. Of course, something thinner would have been getting as soaked as my panties were right then.

I got so absorbed in making out with Dean that I forgot about the other two for a bit. When I eventually looked over I was shocked to find Emily had taken out Bird's cock and was giving him a blowjob.

I froze for a moment. The situation was incredibly hot, but also surreal. Like, here was my friend I've known for years - but she's doing something I never expected to ever see anyone else doing in person. Plus I was looking at Bird's cock for the first time, which was as big and beefy as he was. I'd only seen dicks on purpose before. This spontaneous bonus dick took me aback.

Dean seemed to misinterpret my sudden stillness. He laid his hand on my shoulder and said gently, "It's ok - I'm not expecting us to do anything like that. You don't have to worry."

Well, fuck that.

I yanked his shorts and briefs down just far enough for his dick to spring out. It was a perfectly fine dick, dark and long and very hard. I gave it a quick lick to make my intentions clear, then set about pulling his pants all the way off.

He went along gamely enough. As he kicked them to the floor I tossed my shirt and bikini top aside. He whistled and reached for my tits, but I plopped down on my chest with my head between his legs before he could grasp them. Then I grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it into my mouth.

I kept glancing over at the other bed and copying Emily. She licked the head of Bird's cock and swirled her tongue around it, I did the same to Dean. She took Bird into her mouth and bobbed her head, I copied that too. At one point she made eye contact with me and gave me a big grin around his girth. Then she sat up and started taking her top off as well.

I started paying more attention to Dean. It only seemed right, seeing as he was the one I was blowing. His head was back on the pillow and he was groaning with pleasure. I started pumping him with one hand as I sucked on him. When he looked down to meet my gaze I made a point of visibly running my tongue all around the head of his penis, sopping up little drops of pre-cum.

"Oh my god, you're good at that," he said.

"I know," I said, before licking down the side of his shaft while I pressed it to my cheek. Then moving it across my mouth and licking back up the other side, before sucking it in and rapidly plunging my mouth up and down. I couldn't quite get it all in, but I got most of the way to the base on each stroke, and I swirled my tongue along the underside of his cock as I went.

I glanced to the side and made a surprised grunt around Dean's dick. Emily was dropping her skirt to the floor and was now only wearing a tiny pair of red panties. I'd seen her breasts before but they were always impressive - firm and large, with dark areolas and large nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. Bird was kicking his shorts and underwear off the bed while staring at her with an eager grin. I made slurping sounds as I sucked on Dean's wet dick and watched her straddle him and kiss him deeply.

I was so turned on by this I kept blowing Dean faster and faster, until eventually he said, "Cat, if you don't back off a bit I'm gonna lose it right here!"

I stopped and looked up at him with a grin. I withdrew my mouth and gave the head of his cock a sensual kiss. "So... you wanna do me now?"

He grinned and licked his lips. "Sure. Lay back and watch me eat dessert."

I shook my head. Sitting up, I unsnapped my shorts and began pushing them down over my hips. "No no, you just lay there," I told him. I briefly stood by the bed to drop my shorts and soaked undies to the floor, then I climbed up and planted my knees on either side of his head. He eagerly grabbed my ass and pulled my dripping snatch right down onto his mouth.

I moaned and held onto the headboard for balance. Then I spent some time working my legs further apart so that I could get as far down on him as possible. His tongue was sliding all up and down my slit, pushing my labia to the side and probing the entrance to my vagina. That mustache was rubbing against my clit as I humped his face and made for the strangest sensation. Like, exciting - but also ticklish.

I looked over at the other bed and was again startled by Emily's boldness. Either she or Bird had discarded her panties and she was now completely nude, stretched out on her back. Bird was on top - still wearing his t-shirt but otherwise naked. His bare ass flexed as he thrust into her. I couldn't see his cock because her leg was in the way, but it was clear enough that they were fucking. Especially because Emily kept urging him to go deeper and faster.

I looked down at the top of Dean's head. I reached down to run my fingers through his close-cropped hair for a moment. Then I leaned forward a bit to get his mouth right on my clit. He immediately sucked on it, then began thrashing it with his tongue.

Bracing my hands, I started fucking Dean's face in time with Emily and Bird. As she said "Harder, faster," I responded by doing just that. It made me feel like we were all fucking together. The whole situation was driving me wild. Eventually I started cumming with a loud, "Fuck yeah!". I bucked uncontrollably on Dean's tongue as he just kept eating me out. When my orgasm crested, he drove his tongue right inside my pussy. I gasped at the sensation and felt my slick walls try to clamp down and hold it there. But he slipped it back out, only to plunge it back in again. He continued to tongue-fuck me till I finished cumming.

Shaking and sweating, I slid down till I was face-to-face with him. I sucked that lovely tongue of his into my mouth and stroked it, tasting myself on it. Then I just lay there panting and telling him how much I enjoyed that.

I could feel his cock against my thigh - still hard. I considered just how I'd like him to fuck me right now, when Bird got up. We watched him toss his shirt aside, then pull Emily to her feet. That big beefy cock of his was wet with her juices and his precum. He turned her around and got her to get on the bed on her hands and knees facing away from us. Then he stepped up and pushed his cock inside her and began to thrust.

From our point of view, we just saw his pounding ass now, along with Emily's feet on either side, her toes scrunching up as she let out a long warbling moan of pleasure. I decided I wanted that. Like... exactly that. Right now.

"Do me next to her," I said to Dean. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, but I was already getting up. As he got up and stripped off the rest of his clothes, I climbed up on the other bed on my hands and knees right next to Emily. I braced myself down on my elbows and held my ass up as high as I could. At first I thought Dean wasn't going to go for it, but then I felt his hand on my hip. This was followed by the head of his cock entering my pussy. I grunted lustfully as he slid all the way in and then began to fuck me.

I was actually hornier now than I was during my orgasm a minute ago. I moaned as I looked to the side, watching Emily as she watched me. The guys started stroking us in time with each other, and I muttered "Oh fuuuuuck, Emily..." She grinned at me, whimpering a bit each time Bird drove her forward. "I can't believe we're doing this..."

She moaned back and said, "We should do this... ugh... all the time..." I had a little climax right there, imaging us fucking guys in all kinds of rooms and positions. God, we are both horny perverts!, I thought to myself, delightedly.

Then Emily came. I saw her entire body start to shake as she cried out. Her ass, which I'd never paid much attention to before, bounced and jiggled in Bird's massive hands as he gripped her tightly and continued to fuck her.

Dean reached around to grab me by the breasts and pull me upright. With his cock still thrusting inside me, I leaned back against his chest and looked over at his face. Past him, I saw Bird focused, urgently pounding Emily and approaching his own orgasm.

"You're so hard," I said, feeling Dean's ramrod straight dick still inside me.

Dean laughed and said, "Can you blame me? God Cat, you two are incredible!"

... and that's when I fucked up.

My brain was flooded with horny gremlins and I'd lost all sense of perspective. We were having sex together, Emily wanted to do it all the time, Dean thought we were both hot... I just said the next thing that came into my mind.

"You should switch," I said, my stretched pussy fairly exploding with desire at the thought. "You two should switch off." I moaned at the idea and felt Dean's cock jerk inside me.

Both guys stopped thrusting. They looked at each other. "Really?" Dean asked, letting me fall back to the bed. I braced myself up on my hands and knees as I moaned assent.

Then Emily, face planted in the bed and still in the aftershocks of her climax, groaned and said loudly, "God yes, that would be so hot!"

I felt Dean withdraw. Then my hips were gripped by bigger hands. Beefier hands. Hands pulling me back until I felt Bird's dick impale me and I cried out with pleasure. Emily was still face down as Bird thrust into me once, twice, then a third time. Each time I grunted at the feel of it. Then he started really going to town on me.

"Fuck me, Bird!" I said, my voice strained from taking his thick manhood. "Oh God, fuck us both!"

At this, Emily lifted her face and looked over to see what was happening. Then her eyes flew open wide at the sight of her boyfriend enthusiastically pummeling my dripping snatch. "What the fuck!?"

Bird froze instantly, which made me frustrated because I was almost there. "What?" he asked. Emily suddenly crawled forward and off the bed.

"What do you mean 'what'? You're fucking my best friend!" Emily said. She sounded mad as hell and started pulling her underwear back on. This was difficult to do because she was still shaking from her orgasm.

"You said it would be hot!" Bird countered. He pulled out and started walking around the bed toward Emily.

"Oh god, somebody just fuck me!" I pleaded.

Dean suddenly flipped me over. He pulled my thighs until my ass slid all the way to the edge bed. Holding my legs up against his chest, he rammed his dick inside me and started fucking me like a starving man going at a bag of potato chips.

The scene was complete chaos. Emily and Bird were arguing with each other as they both tried to get dressed with Dean and I banging right in the middle of it. Bird was trying to shove his still-hard cock into his pants while Emily accused him of setting the whole thing up so he could fuck me. Which... you know... it hadn't even been his idea.

In the midst of all that I finally started to cum.

It was literally the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. I was yelling to God and begging Dean not to stop when Emily opened the door and bolted out of the room. I was still going when Bird followed a moment later. I'm surprised they didn't hear it at the front desk and call the police to report someone being murdered.

12