Cat Hates Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep eye contact with her for a few moments, and I'm sure my smile is as wide and goofy as hers was moments ago. The feel of my wife's lips, tongue, and hot breath on my balls and cock is delightful. I can't help but to close my eyes every once in a while, or tilt my head back for a contented sigh.

I feel Shayleigh kneel down behind me, then feel her face approach my ass. Her strong hands come up and massage it, then spread it. I groan with pleasure. She moves her face in close. Now I can feel her hot breath, too. It's hitting my hole. I shudder in anticipation.

She breathes words directly onto it.

"May I please worship your asshole, master?" she asks.

Her submissive, guileless tone makes me sigh yet again; this one comes out as almost a laugh. What's happening to me is too good to be true. Cat knows exactly what I'm thinking and feeling, and she switches from licking my balls to licking the underside of my cockhead. Her fingers replace her tongue on my sack. Her other hand is still teasing my legs and stomach. These two gorgeous women are teaming up to overwhelm me, both with physical and psychological pleasure.

"Yes, baby," I moan out. "Worship my ass, please."

"And what do you want me to do, baby?" Cat asks. Unlike Shayleigh, her innocence is feigned. She knows I know. She does it on purpose.

I look down and meet her gaze again. The sparkle in her bright emerald eyes matches her voice, but my cock is credulous. It's willing to believe my wife is truly submissive.

It's everything I can do not to undermine her authority over Shayleigh. I want so much to order her to worship my cock. She knows I want to. She's teasing me -- testing me. It's torture.

"Please, Cat," I beg, "please suck my cock. Please make me cum with your beautiful mouth."

"Good boy," she whispers into my cockhead. I feel it, more than hear it. I passed the test.

She engulfs me. Shayleigh's lips and tongue meet my rear hole almost simultaneously. They must have a psychic connection. My legs shudder, even though I haven't cum. My two beautiful women grip my legs and my ass with three hands between them, and help keep me standing. The fourth hand never stops teasing my sack.

Both my wife and our pet prove once again that they know my body completely.

Shayleigh doesn't give mere rim jobs unless you ask for them specifically. When you tell her to worship your asshole, she does exactly that. She kisses my rear entrance like it's the lips of her long-lost lover. She communicates pure, romantic love to my asshole. After a few of those warm, wet, welcoming kisses, she licks me slowly and tenderly. Then she uses just the tip of her tongue, tickling and teasing me. Finally, she combines her lips and tongue into a brand-new sensation, which steadily builds in intensity. She settles into a rhythm where she's trying to French-kiss my asshole outright. The pressure increases with every fresh tongue-kiss, until finally my hole gives way and lets her in.

All the while, her strong hands are massaging my ass cheeks. If her mouth weren't making me moan and groan, her hands would be all by themselves.

What's happening to my cock is just as pleasurable. Cat was an expert at sucking my cock after only a month or two of us dating. Seven years later, she's a grandmaster and world champion. She knows to mix up the pace and pressure; she knows to alternate between teasing my cock's most sensitive spots and genuinely working the shaft. One moment, she has me twitching and yelping from tongue flicks to my frenulum or my slit. The next, she has me entirely in her mouth, bumping the back of her throat, daring me to grab her skull and fuck it until I cum.

It takes everything I have to resist that dare. I keep telling myself that Shayleigh's going to give me something even better.

I feel our pet's hands release my cheeks. She keeps her face buried in my crack, still reaching my asshole with the tip of her tongue. I hear the lube can snap open, then shut. One hand returns to my ass, and spreads the cheek. Shayleigh finally withdraws her face. I moan in disappointment, even though I know what's coming next will be worth it. I can't help myself. Her lips, tongue, and hot breath just felt so good, and now they're gone.

Cat gives a sympathetic moan around my cock. She tickles my balls to make me forget how terribly deprived I am.

Shayleigh's dripping finger touches my asshole. She lubes it quickly, but makes sure to apply some pressure so that it starts to warm up. I moan in frustration again when she withdraws to re-lube. My hole twitches when the finger returns. She waits.

"Please, Shayleigh," I beg.

As always, she's happy to obey.

Cat's quicker than our pet, though. She eases up on my cock. When Shayleigh's finger goes inside, it's not enough to push me over the edge. This time, my frustration comes out as a whine.

"Just be patient, baby," Cat coos. "Let her stretch you out, then find your spot. You know you want it."

I take a deep breath and nod my head. I feel Cat smile. She always comes out on top, even when she's on her knees in front of me -- or behind me, for that matter.

Cat keeps me right on the edge while Shayleigh stretches and lubes me. I have no idea how she does it. I could never do the same to her clit and pussy, even if she ordered me to. I have no concept of how someone can be so attuned to their partner's body -- and I'm no slouch in that department. I can make my wife cum with my mouth and tongue. I can make Shayleigh cum that way, too. I can add fingers to my partner's taste. I can work toys in either hole, or both. I'm happy to do all of that, or whatever else they might request.

This masterful walk along the tightrope, with orgasm at the far end and ruination down below? Never.

I'll never stop practicing, though.

Shayleigh adds another silicone-slickened finger to the first. They penetrate me together. There's a twinge of discomfort, but I barely register it. It's nothing next to my growing need. I'm so close now. I'm ready to cum.

Then she pauses, just before she reaches the spot. I open my eyes. I feel my eyebrows curl up with piteous confusion.

"Would you like me to massage your prostate, master?" she asks.

She has to be fucking with me. She has to be. Her voice, though -- my god, her voice! It's still so innocent, and so submissive. I can't handle it. I can't stay dominant. Whatever words come out, it's a plea. I'm begging.

"God, Shayleigh," I cry out. "Yes!"

She goes deeper with her two fingers and hits the spot. Cat lifts my balls, teases my rock-hard shaft with her other hand, and bathes my cockhead with her tongue.

I explode into her mouth. I lose myself. All I know is that Cat and Shayleigh are playing me like an instrument. Inside or outside, all my sensitive spots are attached to puppet strings, and my twin masters expertly tug them. They make me shudder and cry out. My legs turn to jelly. I'm sitting on Shayleigh's two fingers for support -- fingers that are still working my spasming gland.

I stop shooting after five seconds, but I don't stop giving Cat my cum for ten or more. That's not even accurate. I don't give it; they're taking it from me. It didn't matter that I wanted to cum. They forced me to cum. Once they'd decided to do it, I never had a choice.

I look down between heavy eyelids, and the expression on my wife's face puts butterflies in my stomach. Cat's swallowed another canary. She's so proud of herself. She's so completely in control.

As I begged Shayleigh, now I beg my wife.

"Give her a taste, baby, please," I say. "Just a fingertip. She was so good."

Cat finishes up on my cock. She's swallowed a canary, but not my cum. She makes a huge show of pouting and scowling while the load is still in her mouth. I see the glimmer in her eyes, though. I know she doesn't really mean it.

She moans and gurgles something. From the tone, Shayleigh and I both know it means "Fine!"

Shayleigh eases her fingers out of my ass, and then hurries on her hands and knees towards my wife.

It's my turn to be giddy and exhausted. In fact, my body decides it just can't stand up anymore. It moves me to the bed of its own accord; my knees almost buckle, but I make it. Only once I'm sitting down do I feel like I have control over my own limbs. Frankly, I'm still not confident.

Cat turns her head and makes eye contact with our pet. She opens her mouth again. She takes one long, slender finger and dips it inside, onto her tongue. She scoops up a dollop of my cum.

"Open for Cat, Shayleigh," I sigh. "Take your reward."

Shayleigh gets back on her knees, but crouches down so that she's lower than Cat. She tilts her head back slightly, opens wide, and sticks out her tongue.

Cat moves her finger quickly so that there's nothing spilled. Then she makes Shayleigh wait just a few more moments. The cum threatens to drip down.

Just before it does, Cat lowers her finger onto Shayleigh's tongue. Shayleigh dutifully sucks it into her mouth, engulfing it, nursing on it, and savoring my cum until she finally swallows.

Cat swallows too. I let go of one last groan. It's one of pure psychological satisfaction. Two beautiful women are enjoying my cum. Two of them will have it in their tummies while we clean up and start thinking about dinner.

Cat withdraws her finger from Shayleigh's mouth.

"Thank you for giving me some of Master's cum, Mistress," our pet says.

Cat raises an eyebrow. "Jack?" she questions. "Whose cum is it?"

"It's your cum, Cat," I answer. "You own my cum."

Her eyes sparkle again. That was exactly the right answer.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," Shayleigh says immediately -- and, as always, ever-so-sincerely. "Thank you for your cum, Mistress. It was delicious. I loved it."

Cat smiles and strokes our pet's face. "That's okay, Shayleigh," she says, "and you're very welcome. You did a wonderful job with both me and Jack, so I think you earned it."

Shayleigh makes to speak again, but Cat leans in and interrupts her with a passionate kiss. Her tongue invades our pet's mouth. Shayleigh sighs happily and welcomes it. The two of them share the lingering scent and flavor of my seed. Cat takes her time. She gives me yet another show.

"Oh, god," I whisper above them. I slouch forward, and use my arms to brace myself. I need a nap. Only the erotic sight in front of me is keeping me upright.

Cat finishes her dominant kiss with Shayleigh. She looks to me. There's mischief in her eyes. I prepare to tell her my least-favorite thing in the world: that I can't possibly go again just yet.

"You know," she says, "if you were to make dinner for us, I'd let you do whatever you wanted to me afterwards -- even with Shayleigh here watching. Literally anything."

For a split second, I seriously consider passing on the offer.

Then, though, just as surely as my body made itself sit down, my cock makes it stand up again. It twitches once, just to prove to me it's still alive -- and that, after some time, some food, and a quick scrub, it'll be ready to take Cat up on her offer. In less than a second, it's drafted my brain. My gears start turning. I start thinking of scenes and scenarios far beyond the weekday norm.

Remember, Cat's an English professor. She may not stubbornly insist upon the purest form of the word 'literally,' but it really does mean something when she says it. She's letting me know that I can be as aggressive as I want. She's telling me that I can dominate her in front of our pet. That's a rare offer -- a taboo one, even, since it's not Sunday.

I guess Shayleigh and I are pretty darn good at rubbing Cat's feet.

"Well then," I reply, "while I'm preparing the food, you'd best prepare yourselves."

Cat smiles and nods. I literally -- yes, literally - slap myself awake, then head towards the hutch to find some pajama bottoms and a T-shirt. I don't cook naked, even if I'm just chopping veggies.

I think there's a sports drink in the fridge. If not, there's always orange juice. I'll make it. I'll live.

Before I'm even out of the bedroom, Cat's making plans with Shayleigh.

"Okay, Shay-shay," she says, "go fetch my strap-on and your favorite toys. Before you help prepare my asshole for Jack, I'm going to put you up against the wall and take you from behind. I'm going to make you cum in a standing strip-search position. Do you think you can cum for me like that? Maybe with the wand?"

"Oh, yes, Professor Catherine!" our beautiful pet exclaims. "Thank you, Professor Catherine!"

As I walk out of the room, I hear Shayleigh drop to all fours. Her next stop will be our nightstand toy chest, just a foot or two away. I also hear Cat re-linking our pet's leash to her thick collar. I smile at the thought of her tugging it while she skewers our beautiful pet from behind with her strap-on. My cock twitches again. It's sore, but it just doesn't care. It knows what it likes.

Sometimes I can't believe that a woman like Cat exists. I love Shayleigh with all my heart, but what I feel for my wife is so much more than that. It's reverence. It's awe.

Frankly, sometimes I can't feel anything but disbelief -- but it's the very best kind, I swear.

I grab some veggies out of the fridge and a knife from the block. I remember how and why all this fun began. I decide, once again, that I'm perfectly happy doing all the weekly errands. In a few more hours -- once I finally regain my senses -- I imagine I'll feel the same way about fixing dinner.

12