Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sound much sexier in person, Jadyn," he crooned.

His hands explored her body with free abandon. He slowly caressed her full breasts, smoothing down her ribcage to her shapely hips. His hands then cupped her luscious cheeks and his fingers dug into them with a smug smirk on his handsome face as he watched her body arch towards the ceiling and chew on her bottom lip as she felt his length stroking along her feminine lips.

"With an ass that I've always wanted to bite into. You mean you don't recognize me, Jadyn? I know it's dark in The Scratch but I would think a waitress would remember heavy tippers."

Jadyn tensed. This time she really looked at him. He had perfect angular features with thin yet sensual lips, a cute cleft chin, a straight nose with regal cheek bones and laughing sensual light brown eyes that would make any girl melt. His wheat hair was glossy and shined in the sunlight like fine gold and Jadyn couldn't help but want to run her fingers through it and grip them as he gave her pleasure.

"Felix?" she shook her head, trying to fight the desires that burned in her belly right now. Felix gave her a salacious wink, his hands never breaking contact with her skin, smoothing over her round, quivering thighs. His gaze dropped to her pussy lips, dark pink and glistening. He licked his lips, his eyes full of dangerous hunger.

He lowered his head and with the soft caress of his lips kissed her navel. Pleasure stabbed at her core from the heat of his mouth, his tongue so tender but with bumps to give it a rough texture digging into her belly button sent electricity arching to her clit. She

whimpered feeling the head of Felix's cock angle just enough to directly stroke against her bundle of nerves.

"Hello, Jadyn," he cooed, his eyes now straying to her angry yet trembling lips. "I always wondered what these lips would taste like..." He ran his thumb over her lips. He laughed when Jadyn tried to bite him.

"Where am I?" she asked trying to distract herself from the Heat that consumed her body that would soon cloud her senses.

"Family cabin," Felix brushed his lips against the curve of her cheek, watching as it flushed under his touch. She was most becoming when she blushed. "Far outside Baton Rouge away from civilization. So don't bother trying to scream for help. Soon you'll be screaming for a different reason..." His salacious grin of confidence made Jadyn's womb

clench as well as sending her mind into a slight panic.

"Let me go, Felix," she demanded, making the bed creak with her struggles. Her face was drawn in angry lines and Felix wanted to change that, make it a face aflame with ecstasy.

"No can do, Jadyn," Felix pressed his weight upon her, his body heat seeping into her fair skin. She could feel his maleness hot like a brand resting against her quivering nether lips. "You're a part of my plan to save this town."

"Aren't you the hero," Jadyn spat. She had to fight the pleasurable sensations running hot through her blood. His delicious smell wrapped around her making her want to submit and feel that mammoth cock impale her into the bed.

"I assume you're up to speed on my cousin's plan," Felix purred in her ear, his lips teasing her ear while his hands went to work on her breast, his thumb gently rolling over her nipple that tightened from his light touches. Jadyn began to feel achy between her thighs on the verge of begging Felix to end her sweet torment and fuck her.

"He wants to kill Daunte," Jadyn gritted through her teeth. Felix nuzzled her throat, planting warm, sensual kisses against her skin making her tingle.

"His own brother if you can believe it..."

Jadyn looked at him in shock. Felix smiled back, like the Cheshire Cat speaking his twisted riddles of nonsense.

"Oh yes I know," Felix grinned. He felt her breasts begin to swell. His hand rested on her belly, stroking the claw marks he made in her flesh. "So smooth... like satin."

Felix lowered his head and blew softly on her sensitive nub, so tight it hurt. With soft licks he rasped against the taut bud feeling Jadyn shiver, hearing her soft tortured groan. Felix gave the nub some light sucking, his cheeks hollowing, tormenting Jadyn with a methodic rhythm of suction that was driving her wild. His moans vibrated against her skin making her arch more towards him against her wishes.

"How does kidnapping and raping me save the city?" Jadyn's wry tone of derision amused Felix.

Most women he knew were begging to be taken to bed by him. He had always crushed on tough waitress Jadyn Sommers despite his cousin's school yard crush. Rafael failed to see the woman the girl with the green ribbon and kind heart had become. She was a woman who liked it rough and dirty, which was why she was so drawn to a brute like Daunte LaSalle.

"Rape is not what I intend," Felix murmured huskily against her bosom as his hand traveled down to gently stroke her delicate lips. "The Heat makes you want me, Jadyn." Jadyn tensed then melted at Felix's stroking fingers. "You can curse at me all you want but I promise by the end you'll be begging me to take you even after the Heat is gone."

"That still doesn't tell me what your plan is to save Baton Rouge," Jadyn shut her eyes tight, not wanting to fall under the spell of Felix's deceiving magic eyes so passionate and hot that with the Heat she could fall into them and never come out.

Felix parted Jadyn's lips, finding her budding clit and working it with his practiced digits. Electricity arched through Jadyn's body, an intense heat rushing through her blood as Felix tormented her bundle of nerves with feathery soft touches and circles about the throbbing nub. Her hips bucked in response. She chewed her bottom lip to stop the moans that bubbled in her throat.

"Simple," Felix's face hovered over hers, his breath fanning over her lips that yearned to feel him against them. "Taking you out of the equation of the brothers' quarrel would help lessen the tension between them. Once Rafe sees you happy and sated with another male he'll become disillusioned of your so called purity that he fell in love with. And Daunte? Well he'd be a problem at first but Amos would rein him in... Mmmmm such a hot pussy and so wet... a man can easily slide into you for hours. Were you this creamy for Daunte and Rafe?"

"Fuck you," Jadyn growled.

"The only one getting fucked is you, Jade," Felix teased his tongue over her pink lips. He took his fingers coated in Jadyn's arousal and with his sienna eyes shining into hers he placed them in his mouth and licked them clean making yummy noises. "Tasty... want to try?"

"You bas—!"

Felix silenced her insult with a tongue fucking kiss that was surprisingly gentle. She tasted her sweetness combined with the rich taste of nutmeg filling her mouth, making her a slave to its essence.

Her whole body was racked with shivers at the intensity of the kiss. The Heat was quickly turning Jadyn into Felix's slut. Soon she may be begging for it like he said. But once the Heat had passed she would get away. She could convince Felix to think that he had won. Then she would make him pay.

"Come on, Jade," Felix crooned, his hands taking hold of her small round face, poising himself at her soaked entrance. "Let me in, love. I can give you such pleasure that you'll forget about all the others."

"You can fuck me, Felix," Jadyn said coldly with jade eyes shooting icy daggers of hate at the lion shifter. "But I'll always hate you for it. No matter how good you make me feel I'll get you back for this in the end."

Felix's smile never dimmed yet his eyes seemed to cool a bit at her words and the conviction he heard in them. Still he wasn't one to dwell too much on the bad. He pushed in slowly, his eyes never leaving Jadyn's face as he filled her. He groaned at the feel of her. She was a molten velvet fist.

He was half way in when Jadyn closed her eyes, trying to imagine herself anywhere else or to imagine it was Daunte entering her, that it was his length hot like a brand stretching her sheath. But with her eyes closed she could really feel the fullness of Felix pressing into her with such ease.

Damn! Why did it have to feel so good? Was it the Heat or were the rumors about Felix being a consummate lover true? Felix began to move, rolling his hips to get in as deep as he could. Jadyn's pussy betrayed her trying to help by sucking him, getting wetter to ease his coming, her clit rubbing against his rippled stomach to add to the sensation. His whole body, powerful and dominating reached something primitive inside her that made her feel shame as much as ecstasy.

Jadyn came twice before Felix did. He collapsed on top of her, his cheek against her ear, his breath ragged and body covered in a sheen of sweat. She could feel his heart beating rapidly against her chest and her body was lax, completely satiated and she hated Felix for it. At least Daunte tried to make up for scratching her. Felix thinks he can just infect her and she'll fall madly in love with him.

Felix propped himself up and stared down at her. A smile curved his sexy mouth as he said, "You're amazing. We're going to have fun for the next few days, Jade."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN Pt. 09...

12