Catch Me If You Can

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When nobody was looking, he slipped a hand inside her top and rubbed her left nipple between his fingers.

The moan was low but very easy to hear.

"Spread a little."

She knew it wasn't really a request. He was really getting off on this.

She balked, and then relented. She was totally aware that more and more he wanted to see her with another man. This wasn't that, but it was close. She knew in mere minutes she would never see that guy again.

It would make Aaron's day...or days, for that matter.

What the hell!!

Slowly, she changed her position on the bench. As she went from one side to the other, her legs spread wider and she didn't bother to close them.

Even from yards away, her white thong was obvious. Up close, one might even recognize that it was soaked...which it was and had been for hours.

Roger couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Aaron could hardly believe his luck.

He blew her a kiss.

It was stupid but it went straight to her crotch!

She became a little light headed.

She hesitated. Her husband was soliciting her to push her limits.

Aaron looked at her face, knowing Roger was looking a lot lower.

She caught the begging look on his face.

The two men turned their activities back to the other lady for a few seconds.

Robin looked at the yellow pad.

"What the fuck!! If that's what he wants."

She began to write. It was exactly what Aaron asked her to do. Nothing more, nothing less.Then she quietly removed the page and hid it in her basket. She would see. Her mind still wasn't made up about all of this!

Twenty minutes later it was time to go.

Aaron whispered into her ear. She looked quickly back at him.

"You're joking, "she whispered.

He shook his head. He was serious, that begging look again.

She turned her head and looked at the stranger giving such loving attention to Aunt Marie.

What the hell! What could come from it except mental fuel for some wild fucks later...starting that night!

"I'll be right back."

She left for the bathroom. He glanced at the pad of paper and was disappointed that she had obviously removed the top sheet off the pad of paper. He knew that if she had written anything she was about to trash it in the ladies room.

She returned a few minutes later.

"Here," she whispered.

She pressed something into his hand.

He was so hard it hurt.

In his hand was a very tiny, very damp, white thong.

"Time to go, folks." Robin wanted to get out of there.

They picked everything up and said good-bye.

Roger waved and walked away.

Maybe it was his ass in those tight jeans as he walked away that prompted her...broke her resistance. Who knows?

In a flash of eroticism she got bold. She wasn't going to let either of the men down.

She looked around before she slipped the yellow sheet out of the basket. She didn't want Aaron to see it.

Quickly she grabbed the pen and scribbled again on the paper.

She walked over to him.

"Give it back," she whispered to Aaron. She stuck her hand out.

Startled, he pressed her thong into her hand. As he walked away he saw her turn her back to everybody, walk to the other side of the table and fumble with it a few seconds.

"She has had a change in heart," he thought. She was putting it back on. This had gone too far. He had planned on somehow passing it to Roger. Just a momento.

As they waved their goodbyes and left, there were two highly sensitized and disappointed men and one gleeful woman. She was the last to walk away from the table.

Roger went to the restroom for a minute.

While he was in there a frazzled Robin watched from a distance and hurried to get them loaded into the car. She was beside herself. Did she have the nerve? It would be so unlike her.

Seconds seemed an hour.

Hell, yes.!!

She grabbed Aaron and gave him a deep kiss.

"Hurry. Go tell Roger he left something on the bench."

"And for God's sake hurry back!"

Aaron suddenly caught on. He almost ran to catch Roger.

"Hey, man. You left something on the bench."

He could hardly blurt it out. Roger would get the thong after all!

He left before Roger could answer.

Roger knew that he hadn't left anything.

Curiosity got the best of him. He went back.

From a distance he could see something white and yellow lying on the bench.

He carefully picked it up.

He could have been knocked over with a feather!

He was holding a very damp white thong. Rolled up and carefully placed inside the thong was a note that had been scribbled on a piece of yellow paper.

The thong had been soaking up wonderful juices just minutes before.

The note was short and to the point.

Roger sniffed the thong, read the note again, laughed, and then ran to his truck.

This was fun if nothing else. What a great day!!

Twenty minutes later the minivan was barreling down the highway at 80 miles per hour. That was the speed limit in that part of Texas.

Aunt Marie was asleep again. They knew she would sleep for hours.

A thrilled Aaron was beside himself.

He glanced behind him to make sure there was no audience.

He glanced at Robin and sucked in his breath. It was time to approach what had happened.

"That was great."

No response from her. He had no idea how deep (and provocative) her thoughts were at the moment.

A few minutes passed.

He reached over and massaged the back of her neck. It was a gesture of gratitude and she knew it. He had definitely been totally turned on with what had just happened.

"Did you do it?"

He was sure she had not. He had asked her to leave their e-mail address as a further tease to Roger. What the heck. It might turn in to something.

Silence.

Obviously she didn't.

"Too bad you didn't leave a note," he lamented.

He was fishing. Had she or not?

She looked out the window and then back to him.

"So this is what you really want?" she quietly asked.

"I would love it," he admitted.

She waited a few minutes. How did she feel about all of this? Obviously, to Aaron this was more than just a mental tease. It was his highest aspirations.

Deep down, she knew her decision. Still, she hesitated before crossing that line. If she remained quiet, it was all over right now. In an hour the truck would be far behind them.

"I left a note." Her voice seemed strange, like it wasn't hers.

He was totally surprised. He hadn't seen anything.

"You left our e-mail address? Mine or yours?"

That's the note he had asked her to leave. Some harmless and safe fun with at least some chance of a response from the young man. That would really be cool.

Silence. Robin having second thoughts.

"What did it say?"

Silence for a few more seconds. Then a soft, weak trembling voice.

"Catch us and I'll give you two hours in your truck."

Aaron sucked in his breath. His chest suddenly pounded.

He knew as well as she did that suddenly the ball was totally in his court.

He thought about it for five minutes. This was a serious turning point for them.

He reached over and slipped a finger inside her.

She couldn't suppress a moan. It wasn't just physical. Her mind was so tantalized she could hardly breathe. A rub on the neck would probably make her cum. She was a virtual spring down there. That dress was going to be soaked!

Decision time.

In that part of the country there were primitive rest areas for trucks every 20 miles or so. This time of the day they were mostly empty.

The lady in the back would still be sleeping.

When he tapped his brakes to turn off the cruise control it couldn't be missed.

Neither could Robin's sharp, deep intake of air and the muscles suddenly clamping around Aaron's finger.

At the start of the day it would have been unimaginable.

She couldn't excuse herself from blame. She had allowed herself to become saturated with illicit, erotic thoughts. She had written the invitation. She had reinforced it with the tiny thong, the open legged glimpses of her receptive crotch.

Maybe the biggest shock was the stark realization that she was playing with fire and was likely to be burned. That thought came when she felt that car decelerate. That was when she realized that Aaron, like her, had crossed the line. He had accepted her challenge.

There was no doubt in either of their minds that Roger would keep his end of the bargain.

Never in their lives had they paid so much attention to a rear view mirror.

It took a while before they saw it, the purple truck coming from way back with diesel smoke pouring from it's stacks. They had slowed down. He was definitely not at legal speed. He closed quickly.

Three hearts were beating. Was this for real? Or just another harmless tease.

As it got down to it, that decision was strictly Aaron's. It was his foot on the accelerator. At any time he could have pressed down on that gas pedal.

He didn't.

When Roger was just behind them, Aaron pulled over to the left lane and allowed Roger to pull up beside them.

Yes or no? They ran side by side for two minutes. Roger could see in. Disappointment. There was nothing to see. Her skirt was primly covering as much leg as it could, still leaving half her thighs exposed. He had already been privileged to see much more.

Aaron broke the ice...gave tactic approval.

Slowly, he reached over and slid her hem up a few inches. There wasn't anything vulgar about it.

The invitation was made. Would Roger accept?

The first rest area was busy. They drove on. Shortly, their obvious destination. A small empty roadside rest area. Its only purpose was just that...rest. No restrooms, no tables, nothing. A truckers respite, empty this time of day.

They pulled in. Would he?

Yes, parking twenty yards behind them.

It was awkward between the two in the car. No talking. No nothing for five minutes. No Roger getting out of his truck. Instead, they could hear the low rumble of his engine. The most noise they heard was from an elderly woman snoring.

Robin surprised herself. She finally glanced back at the sleeping lady and, without a word, opened her door. There were no glances from either, no acknowledgment from either. Just a softly closed door.

Five seconds later the diesel engine went silent. When Roger saw her approaching he shut down the big diesel. He knew it would get hot inside the cab, even with the windows down, but he wanted solitude. He didn't want to lose even the smallest sound to the rumbling of the engine.

Aaron watched as she went over there. The smile on his face hid the shaking inside. He wasn't the only one. Three hearts were beating way too hard to maintain a steady hand.

As she had climbed up on the tall steps into the truck her naked ass was briefly exposed. She never glanced back. She was barely holding her nerve as it was.

Aaron could see as the two of them move back into the sleeper cab. It appeared that neither of them even spoke. He was right.

Still, he couldn't breathe.

Neither could the two in the cab. They couldn't speak, either. And wouldn't, hardly. Not for the entire two hours. Casual conversation had its place and this certainly wasn't it.

This was an illicit, forthright fuck between two strangers and they both knew it.

Where to start. He guided her gently to her back. She anticipated a kiss. A caress of her breasts. Maybe even a sudden forceful pounding of her pussy. If so, she was primed for it.

What she didn't expect was for his mouth to go the lowest button on her dress and tease her leg there. She jumped...moaned softly. It was so unexpected.

And that's how it went. From one button to the next, first his fingers would release a button, then his mouth would explore. Surely when he got to the great divide between her legs he would hesitate if not stop.

When he didn't, choosing instead to bypass that joy until later, even that made her moan. The teasing was more than she could take. She was on the verge of cumming, needing only a tiny physical tease to push her over.

It would not come for a while.

Roger was so enthralled, so immersed in her offering that he gave her husband no thought. She did, be it fleeting.

But Aaron was giving both of them all of his thoughts.

What was happening? How far had Roger advanced with his wife? Was she responding? Was she instead just sitting there with a change of heart? Did he need to rescue her, to intervene?

He couldn't stand it.

With a glance back at the sleeping lady, he quietly slipped out of the van. It was a short walk to the truck. There was no other company to interfere with them. He had already noticed that the truck windows were open, the curtain going to the sleeper cab closed.

He wondered if they could hear his steps. He was in his socks to mask the noise. Worse still, could they hear his pounding heart?

At first, he eased himself up on the steps leading to the cab and stood just outside the open window. The trailer behind the truck shielded him from the few passing cars and he could easily retreat if one entered the rest area. He felt protected.

He could hear nothing. No voices, no sexual sounds, no nothing.

Disappointment. What was happening just those few scant feet away?

If he could have seen through that curtain, if he had been clairvoyant, he would have seen Roger's mouth at the very top of the dress, the last button being opened. He would have seen Robin's body doing a strange undulating dance on the bed, responding to the mouth that was teasing her to the point of screaming.

Instead, finally his mouth found her left nipple.

She instinctively pressed upward against his mouth.

"U-u-u-u-m-m-m-m."

He was rewarded with a low, slow moan. He was thrilled.

So was Aaron.

Finally!! It was what he had hoped for...had so desperately wanted for these past years. That she had partnered with Roger was now obvious.

He was as intoxicated with what he heard as much as the two inside were with what they were experiencing. Aaron had gotten into the game as an audience. He took the chance and actually stuck his head into the open window.

Two hours.

Roger was lucky. In those two hours Aunt Marie never moved. Only two cars came in and quickly left, both times a baby diaper change.

He heard it all...imagined it all. Every moan meant something to him, he just didn't know what. He let his mind visualize.

There were three times that were exceptional. The first two times were when she exploded loudly and without restraint as a result of Roger's mouth sucking hard and fast on her clit. Aaron couldn't help but hear the surrender. He just didn't know the source of her pleasure. The last time was the real thing. Even Aaron could tell. It wasn't just the explosive orgasm she expelled for a long time. It was the fact that Roger came very loudly with her.

Aaron was right. Finally, in a combination of the limited time and nature pressing Roger's ability to withhold his own orgasm, he let it all release. Before then, she had moaned, whimpered, writhed at his touch. Not now.

As he increased his tempo little by little until he could hold back no longer, her moans became little chirps. Each few seconds resulted in the chirps getting higher, faster.

Roger was amazed, surprised at himself. So was Robin. They both had assumed that any increased activity would result in him quickly blowing his load. Instead, he held on a full three minutes.

During that time the "pounding" that Robin had anticipated became real.

She reacted. She couldn't control it!

Even through his pleasure Roger couldn't miss it. Relying solely on their noises, Aaron certainly didn't miss it.

As Roger pummeled her with his cock Robin's "chirps" ran together and culminated in a high pitched nonstop noise that could only be described as a scream. Not a begging voice but one of total surrender and appreciation.

Roger exploded into her.

Robin erupted around him, her legs and arms grasping him tightly. The unladylike noise would not go away until well after their mutual consumption. Even then, it only returned to a muted response, a continuous moan.

Aaron came for the second time. During the whole thing maybe Roger had to hold back...Aaron didn't. His hand had guided him through it all. He hoped Roger wouldn't mind the cum running down the door of his truck!

Then it went almost quiet. There were low muted sounds but no evidence of movement. If he had carefully opened that curtain Aaron would have discovered two people in a deep, endless, searching kiss. The fact that the two hours were over never came into their minds. The stiff cock was still buried inside of her, the recipient of her body undulation, her pussy slowly and instinctively sucking him dry.

Outside, Aaron knew one thing for sure. Never...not with him, not with the bartender, had he ever heard that high pitched orgasmic scream that had just come out of her mouth. Never!!

All things end.

Almost.

Aaron hastened back to the van. Aunt Marie just started to stir.

His rear view mirror came alive. Robin was backing out of the sleeper. He smiled . Her ass was totally exposed. He knew there would be cum draining out of her.

Suddenly she stopped. There was hesitation on her part, glancing at the car and then back into the back of the truck where Roger was. Then she went partially back in, just up to her waist. That exposed, dripping ass was still exposed.

Then it happened. It was miniscule at first, but couldn't be mistaken. Was it true?

Aaron glanced back at his passenger. She was coming around but not there yet.

Quietly, out the door again.

This time he was taking his life in his hands, so to speak. Getting caught now would not only be a disaster, it was likely. If what he thought was going on was true it would be worth it.

Slowly up the steps. His vision was perfect. So were his suspicions. He stuck his head in again. He was so close he could smell the sex on her.

With her exposed ass moving slowly in a circle, Robins head and upper torso were moving slowly up and down in a deliberate pattern. There was no mistake.

She was sucking his cock!

Two things hit Aaron. One, he didn't like blow jobs and rarely allowed it. Two, he should have. Very obviously her attempts to please him in the past were something she wanted to do and thoroughly enjoyed.

That's what Aaron saw. And he was right. Robin moved slowly up and down the sensitive shaft, knowing that it had to be super sensitive and enjoying the fact that Roger was allowing her to do so. When he moaned, she knew it was a mutual enjoyment. Roger hadn't asked for it. She wanted it!

Suddenly, she was giddy with the erotic moment. All pretenses were cast away. After all, she was sucking the man's cock!

She hesitated, moved her body forward, whispered in his ear, and then went back for just a little longer on his cock. One last few blows.

There had been a ten five second delay. Aaron saw it all. Then she was back down for a minute. That's about all. About one minute.

Aaron sensed that she was finally going to move away. He ran, not walked, to the car.

She showed up in seconds.

They left without speaking.

Only their heavy breathing was evident.

EPILOGUE

That was then, several hours ago. Now, the present.

The sign said, "El Paso 78 miles."

In three hours they would be clear of Aunt Marie and be alone in a hotel room. What then. Sex? For sure. Conversation? Muted. A blow by blow report? Not hardly. That would come later, bit by bit, and would last forever.

Aaron could hardly wait. Unknown to her, her story was already partly told and verified. Would she come true with all of it? His hard had never subsided.

Robin still twitched inside. The abundant wetness both felt good and was uncomfortable. How difficult would it be to tell her husband that she had never experienced anything close to what she had just done? The exposure, the voyeurism, the challenge, the sex...it had happened in a way that all the parts added up to be much more than the total.