Catching a Thief

Story Info
Felicia stumbles upon the ultimate prize.
4.1k words
4.65
15.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edlang
edlang
30 Followers

The night was warm. Rain pattered in gentle droplets from the edges of Felicia's umbrella as she moved through the crowds lining the lamp-lit street. She'd walked this way many times, gazing up at the majestic Manor du Salis in all its gothic beauty. This was as busy as it got.

Discreetly, she slipped into the line of already-tipsy partygoers and pulled out her phone. She felt herself tense as she scanned once more over the message that had buzzed half an hour earlier.

"It's on. Drop off on 54th street. Behind green bench. Will collect."

The corner of Felicia's mouth rose. Tomorrow, she would probably make the headlines.

Isabelle Lauryn-Graham stood staring at the ceiling, transfixed by the peeling white paint.

"You can't do this again!" her fiancee intoned. "It's been every night this week. I'm sick of it."

"I'm sorry, Luke," Isabelle said, looking him in the eye again and not liking what she saw. "You know this is just how it is sometimes. It's that kind of job."

He bristled at that, and started walking away from her. She followed him hotly. "I didn't ask for it to be tonight!" she said. "Do you think I wanted it to be this way? You know as soon as we catch her, that's that."

"That's it?" Luke said, turning to face her. "That's all I get; 'I'm sorry'?"

"What else do you want me to say? You know I've been waiting for an opportunity like this since last June. I have a tip-off that the Red Rose is going to steal the Perune necklace from Sasha Salis's party tonight, and I won't get a better chance to catch her in the act," she said through bared teeth. Just thinking of that thief frustrated her. "Look, I really am sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you after tonight. We can go for a break together..."

"Fine," Luke said, not looking at her. "Just go."

His resignation hurt more than rage. Isabelle turned, pulled her jeans up, slipping them on with a jerk, grabbed her coat, and left.

Felicia smiled sweetly at the man on the door. He was two heads taller than she was, and he had a polite, nervous look. She could see his eyes were too low to even read the forged invitation she was holding up at her eye level. That was the point of a good plunging neckline after all, wasn't it?

She pushed through the throng of people and made her way into the reception. The decor was beautiful. It was a display of colours combined in a way only a true artist like Sasha Salis could conceive. Felicia looked around, taking in her surroundings as she stood there in the middle of the vast room. She fit right in with the guests and the music, the showing off endemic throughout the rich and wealthy. She'd chosen a black dress with a small slash down her left thigh, but not too much to reveal what she had on underneath. That would spoil the surprise. She carried a faux-leather purse, but almost just for how it matched her dress.

Everyone who was someone in the fashion world had gathered to celebrate the launch of Salis's new clothing line. They wore masks of gold and crimson, ebony and opal. Felicia had to admit, that helped her goal tonight tremendously. When she'd picked a fox mask and matching ears, she wondered if she was being too coy. It was the kind of private joke that made her smirk. She wanted to have some fun tonight. Maybe after she'd dropped the necklace off.

Security was heavy, but it didn't take her long to find out which sections of the manor were off-limits. It was almost too easy. She flirted with some guests, some guards, and within half an hour she'd gotten what she wanted. The Perune Necklace was in Sasha's private wing, most likely on display in a bedroom. That presented a problem, of course. The rumours about Sasha's private habits were almost as outrageous as her fashion sense. She could be fucking someone right now, which, naturally, meant one of the bedrooms would be occupied. Come to think of it, the kind of people Salis associated with might mean that it was more than one bedroom Felicia would have to worry about tonight.

She'd taken her time to spy her way through the party, however. There was a lone guard near a set of stairs leading to the private wing. It wasn't the only entrance, but there were clearly meant to be two men watching the stairs. One would be easy, but if the second man came back...

She approached the lone guard and pretended to be feeling ill, tripping over nothing and falling into the guard's arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" the guard growled in a deep, basso voice. The guy was huge.

"Sorry!" Felicia said, too loudly, making sure to touch his chest. "I think I'm going to be sick. Where's the bathroom?"

Wanting to avoid a scene, the guard took her a few feet into a nearby, conveniently placed bathroom.

"Are you ok, miss?" he said as she rushed to the toilet.

Felicia pretended to retch.

He approached from behind, touching her shoulder.

With a flash and a low grunt, the guard was twitching on the floor, and Felicia was pocketing the taser back into her bag. She kicked his legs into the cubicle and closed the door behind him, not before liberating him of his keycard.

She stood for a moment, admiring herself in the mirror. The whole exchange gave her that familiar rush of adrenaline. It was easy to get addicted to the feeling, she found. So easy...

Felicia made her way out of the bathroom, locking it from behind. No-one saw her dart up the stairs, but as she turned, she saw the second guard come back. He seemed to wonder where his partner was for a moment, but then settled against a wall and started picking his nails.

Felicia found a small cubby and decided it was time to change. After all, she wouldn't be making her escape down the same set of stairs. She slipped out of her dress, throwing it down over her shoulders. Beneath it, she had been wearing her suit. The thin latex fit perfectly under the full-body dress. And she had to admit, she did look quite stunning in black. Felicia looked down and admired how her breasts threatened to pop out of the suit. There was something about looking sexy while stealing people's things that she just couldn't resist. It even had a crotch zip. That had turned out to be practical as well naughty.

She spent a minute tying her hair up. It felt wrong to hide her sprawling curls, but the last thing she needed was her hair getting in the way. When she finished, Felicia donned her real fox mask, which she'd had in her bag. She fastened it around her head, threw the dress and purse into a a pile of other old clothes, and peeked out the door.

It wasn't quiet upstairs. There were no guards anywhere, but some private party was going on in the wing. The sounds of pleasure emanated from the walls. A few people walked past, women giggling and leading their partners to a more private place. No-one paid her any notice, except to stare at her cleavage.

Within a few minutes, she'd found Salis's master bedroom. And Salis wasn't there.

Felicia paced the room, thinking. The necklace wasn't on display here, but she couldn't help feel that it was close. She studied the bed, the desk, and a shelf, looking for her prize. She ran her fingers along the underside of the desk, and found nothing. She checked behind a painting on the wall. Nothing. Felicia stood for a moment, thoughts frantic. Then, she rushed to the bed, and, after a minute of searching, her fingers ran along a button behind the bed. With a soft click, the wall parted, and the floor beneath the bed had begun rotating. Amazed, Felicia watched as she was moved into a secret room. And straight away, she understood why.

People hadn't lied about Sasha Salis's private life. Behind her bedroom was one of the most extensive sex dungeons Felicia had ever seen, and she'd seen her fair share. Art of naked men and women covered the spaces between all manner of sex toys lining the walls, which were lit a deep scarlet red. Felicia saw butt plugs, whips, dildos, strap-ons, collars, vibrators, and a whole lot more. Walls not covered in toys had large screens attached. No wonder Salis couldn't keep her personal life a secret. Felicia wondered how many people had lay in that bed.

And sitting naked on a transparent chair in the centre of the room was Sasha Salis. There was also a naked girl tied up on the floor behind her.

"Felicia," Sasha started, "I'm glad you're both finally here. I can't wait to begin."

Felicia studied her for a moment. "Oh," she said. "I was just here for your necklace, but I'm listening. How do you know my name?"

Sasha smiled. "Because I hired you."

"What?" She was immediately annoyed at her surprise. It was not something she ever wanted to show. But regardless, why would Sasha have hired Felicia to break into her own house?

"Red rose," the woman drawled in a foreign accent. "So nice to finally meet you in person. I've heard a lot about you, you know. There is a very long list of people at the mayor's office who want you gutted in the streets. He complains in my ear a lot after I'm finished with him. Wouldn't happen to know any of those people, would you?"

"I've not had the pleasure," Felicia said, looking around. The environment was making her horny, but she had to focus.

"I can see you want to know why I hired you, you're just playing coy," Sasha said, still smiling. She stood and approached Felicia, came within inches of her. She was so close, Felicia could smell her perfume, as well as what it masked. "I'm afraid you won't be taking the Perune Necklace home with you tonight, but I can offer you something else, if you'd like?"

"What's your game?" Felicia asked, trying not to look at Sasha's blood red lips, her large breasts and brown nipples.

Sasha turned, gesturing to the girl tied up on the floor and speaking in a whisper. "That girl's lesbian virginity, for example."

Felicia's eyes widened. "Who is she?"

"Does it matter? Oh, fine. I think you would like to know. It makes the game ever so... fun. That naked girl on my floor is Detective Lauryn-Graham, Isabelle Lauryn-Graham, to be precise. Recognise her? The woman who nearly caught you five times last year."

"Her? But, I don't understand. Why would she be here?"

"Because I told her you would be. Oh, it's not like that. When Detective Graham left her home tonight, she did not do so wanting to fuck you literally, Red Rose, only metaphorically. And I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the necklace. I knew Detective Graham wouldn't be able to resist the idea of catching you."

"What do you even hope to get out of this?" Felicia asked, still confused.

Sasha grinned. "Dirt, darling. Do you want to hear my offer?"

Felicia nodded.

"I'll be candid with you. I want you to take little miss girl detective over there and fuck her senseless on my bed. I want to film the whole thing -- don't worry, you can keep your mask on -- and when you're done, I will keep the recording. In payment, I am prepared to offer you double what your cut would've been for stealing the necklace. And just look at what you'll get out of it. Look how curvy she is. So pretty."

Felicia swallowed, then thought for a moment. "What are you going to do with the recording?"

"Nothing, I hope," Sasha said. "Well, maybe I'll watch it a few times if it pleases me, but it's mainly the fact that I will have some, what do you Americans say... leverage over the detective here. Lately, she's been sticking her nose far too deep into several of my business ventures. I think it's time we took her out of action, don't you agree?"

Felicia looked over at Isabelle Lauryn-Graham. The detective had been stripped naked and tied up. Her blonde hair was tucked between a set of white bunny ears and ran down her back. She was wearing a white one piece with panties that pulled tight against her butt crack, out of which was sticking a fluffy bunny butt plug. White straps were taught over the curves of her ass, connecting to a pair of suspenders and tights that held thick toned thighs.

The detective had started to come to, and was squirming in her restraints. As she moved her head, Felicia noticed she had blinders tied around her eyes.

"She's been on my ass for almost a year," Felicia said, thinking.

"Want to get some payback?" Sasha asked.

"Are you ready, Red Rose?"

In response to Felicia's nod, Sasha started filming.

Felicia pressed her hand against Isabelle's butt cheek. The girl detective's moans were silenced by the gag in her mouth, but she struggled all the same. They'd moved Isabelle to the bed, where she lay squirming, trying her hardest to get free of the restraints tying her arms up behind her back and her calves together. Her arms were cuffed to a chain dangling from the ceiling. Her ankles had been bound so that her legs were spread. The straps forced Isabelle to be bent over for Felicia, ass curved up and out. As Felicia inspected the girl, she noticed that Isabelle's thick pussy lips had popped out of the bodysuit. She tried to push them back in, her fingers touching the soft, clean-shaven skin, but the bodysuit was too small and too tight. Isabelle shuddered against her touch.

Behind the camera, Sasha turned on a monitor. As she typed on her computer, instructions came up on the screen telling Felicia what to say and what do to the girl detective. From the looks of things, she wanted it to be as incriminating and humiliating as possible. And Felicia happened to be a great actor.

Sighing, Felicia kissed Isabelle's butt and then smiled at the camera, flicking her finger against one of the bunny ears tied to Isabelle's head. "I can't believe how naughty you've been, Bella!" Felicia said, massaging the butt plug into Isabelle's ass. She thought a pet name would only make things worse for the girl detective. Sasha wanted it to appear like they knew each other, like Isabelle had paid Felicia to do this to her.

"Hmmmph!" Isabelle moaned. She looked so cute in the bunny costume.

"I'm generally quite open to my clients's needs," Felicia said, "but this is the first time anyone's ever asked to be tied up like this. I'm actually really excited! Aren't you? Oh, you don't have to say anything through your gag. I know you're going to love it!" She smacked Isabelle's ass firmly. "I hope your fiancee knows about me. I'd hate to step on toes, y'know? You have told him, right?" She paused for dramatic effect. "Oh, I see. Does he not fuck you hard enough, baby?"

Isabelle squirmed fitfully in her bonds.

Felicia continued. "I'll take that as a 'yes'. I want you to sit tight and let me take care of you. I'm filming everything, just like you asked. I know you want to watch it back later. I know you'll need to masturbate to it."

Felicia kissed Isabelle's neck and started rubbing her exposed pussy, pushing the tight white strap of the one-piece to the side. Carefully, Felicia licked her fingers, spread Isabelle's juicy lips, and applied her saliva to the girl's clit. Isabelle moaned through the gag, legs trying but failing to kick. Felicia continued to rub Isabelle's pussy, leaning forward on the bed to lick her neck and cheek. "You like being used by a woman, don't you? Are you going to enjoy being a good slut for me?"

Isabelle tried to move her head, but that too was locked in place.

"It's all part of the kink, isn't it?" Felicia said in seductive tones, kissing Isabelle's lips and letting her saliva drip into the girl's mouth. "You fight to get free while I fuck you until you're sore. That's what you like. That's what you need." She looked up at the monitor, then at the camera. "When you watch this back, I want you to play with yourself and imagine the pleasure you felt from what I'm about to do to you. I want you to watch me all masked up for you, watch my lips as they kiss your body, and watch how my face gets all smushed up into your butt later. But you don't get to see me do it to you just yet, you have to feel it for now." She blew a kiss at the camera.

Then, Felicia moved down and pulled the butt plug out from Isabelle's ass. It made a satisfying 'pop'. Then, she started kissing it. She'd licked girls's butts before. It was something she actually enjoyed doing. That made the video even better, because anyone watching it would be able tell Felicia was enjoying it. She knew just were to lick, just where to stick her tongue. She wanted to make Isabelle feel humiliated at the faintest idea of the video leaking. It was also very satisfying to get back at the stuck up little detective.

She smacked her lips on Isabelle's butt, slapping her cheeks and slipping her fingers inside her. To her surprise, she found that Isabelle was actually a little bit wet.

"Bella," she moaned. "You have such a big ass!" Felicia could just about see the screen over the rising curves of the girl detective's butt, and Sasha was telling her to keep going. She started licking Isabelle's pussy, and found her face was now slick with the girl's juices. Isabelle's whole butt was glistening in the low light with a mixture of saliva and cum. The more Felicia licked, the more Isabelle's gasps sounded like moans instead of struggling. She slipped two fingers into the girl's ass and continued licking her clit. Felicia guided her tongue in circles around the bulging head, flicking it up and down. Isabelle gradually made more and more noise, grunting through the gag, struggling in the bonds, until her hips actually bucked wildly.

Felicia smiled and kissed Isabelle's back. "Did you enjoy that, Bella? I knew you would. Fuck, it's all over my face."

Strangely enough, the idea of this woman's fiancee watching her get fucked by another woman made Felicia wet. She unzipped the crotch of her latex suit and stuck the black strap-on inside of her, jerking it in and out. She went and sat on the bed, legs spread in front of Isabelle and started playing with herself. "I want you to sit there, helpless, pussy dripping from the orgasm I just gave you," Felicia said, rubbing her own clit. "And watch me fuck myself with the cock I'm about to put in your butt, Bella. I want you to watch me cum while I look at you tied up there. Fuck, you look so cute, babe." She played with one of Isabelle's dangling breasts, bouncing it in one hand while she jerked the strap-on inside herself with the other.

It didn't take her long to squirt all over Isabelle's face.

"Oops! My bad," she said, putting a hand to her mouth. "But I guess that's what you like, isn't it, Bella? Being degraded. I bet you were desperate to touch yourself." She kissed her lips around the ball gag in Isabelle's mouth, gently making out. Isabelle hadn't struggled in the last few minutes. She almost seemed to reciprocate the kiss. Felicia leaned in close and whispered: "I'll make it up to you, baby." Isabelle just stared up at her with wild eyes. Felicia could've sworn she saw lust in those eyes.

As wet as the strap-on now was, Felicia still decided to apply some lube to it. She gently pushed it into Isabelle's ass, which elicited a loud moan from the girl detective. Felicia watched as the girl's butthole grew wider to accommodate the strap-on. It was clear that she was no stranger to anal sex.

What a slut, Felicia thought.

She began thrusting, slowly at first, but then faster. As she picked up her pace, she grabbed Isabelle's hips with both hands and pulled them toward her. All of her was inside Isabelle now. As she fucked the girl's ass, Felicia started to hear soft grunts and moans. Was Isabelle... throwing herself backwards?

Confused, Felicia asked: "Do you like that, baby?"

"Ungrhh!" Isabelle moaned.

"Shall I free your head so you can look round at me?" Felicia unclasped the chain tying Isabelle's head in place. "You want more, Bella?"

Isabelle nodded.

There was something in that nod. It was a quick, desperate jerk of the head, the kind a girl gave when she didn't want it to stop, when it was so good that she wanted to keep going, even if it hurt a little. Felicia was no stranger to nods like that. And that's what turned her on so much. She reached around and started rubbing Isabelle's pussy some more, still fucking her ass. Isabelle's head was down, as if she were focusing on pushing herself back into the cock. Her butt repeatedly slapped against Felicia's hips with force. Felicia rubbed faster and faster, thrust faster and faster. She could hear Isabelle's moans growing to a crescendo, and then the girl's body spasmed under her, twisting as far as it could in the restraints so that her back arched inwards and her legs were trembling. Isabelle was whimpering.

edlang
edlang
30 Followers
12