Catching My Fiancé

Story Info
Caught my fiancé with someone I never expected!
1k words
2.62
82.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jshane12
Jshane12
16 Followers

It was Christmas time and me and my fiancé Rainee were getting ready for family coming over. She was 5'3, 120 pounds, and had beautiful angel blonde hair. Though she was short she had a rockin' body.

She was slim and petite but with a gorgeous D rack and a sexy ass. She was pale but had cute freckles across her nose. She looked at me and said, "I cant wait to meet your family!"

I laughed and said, "Trust me you can." We both laughed and finished setting up.

Three hours later the doorbell rang. It was my two sisters, my brother, and my dad. I greeted them and introduced them to my fiancé. I could tell right away my brother couldn't keep his eyes off her.

I showed them around and we all got ready to eat. After dinner Rainee and my sisters washed the dishes while my brother, my father, and me watched tv. After about an hour I received a call from my boss telling me to come in for an emergency and that it might be an all nighter. I reluctantly said okay and told my family. I kissed Rainee goodbye and headed out the door.

Around 1 am I finally finished my work and headed home. I pulled into the drive and only saw what seemed to be a lamp in my bedroom. Since it was so late I decided to go through the back so that way I didn't make much noise. As I snuck into the back I noticed my dad sitting on the couch facing away from me. He had his head laying back with his eyes closed but I could tell he wasn't asleep.

As i made it to the hallway towards the bedroom I could see in front of the couch. I stopped, shocked and unable to move. There on her knees with my father's cock deep in her mouth was my fiancé Rainee!! I was shocked! My fiancé was sucking my father's cock!

I watched as she cupped his balls and slide his cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled his cock all the way out and I could see just how big he was. He was almost twice my size! My cock is about 6 inches long but really skinny, i have always been self conscious about my cock.

My father's cock was at least 9 inches with 3 times the girth of mine. I couldn't believe she could fit the whole thing in her mouth. My father put his hand behind her head and guided her back down as he slowly moved his hips back and forth.

After about 5 minutes they had a good rhythm going and I could tell my father was about ready to cum! He thrusted faster as my fiancé sucked him with all her might. A minute later i heard him grunt and i watched as he filled my fiancé's mouth full of cum.

He kept pumping to the point where cum was streaming down her chin! He pulled his now softening cock out of her mouth and she swallowed all of his cum! She sat there trying to catch her breath when my father stood up and told her to open her mouth. Confused she opened wide not knowing if he still had to cum or not.

Within seconds a huge stream of piss shot right into her mouth! I stood there amazed as she didn't even flinch but rather smile as my father's warm piss filled her mouth! After a few seconds he finished and as he did, Rainee swallowed all of his piss without hesitation then said, "Next time warm me and i will suck you while you piss." My father laughed as she stood up and grabbed his hand and started walking towards me.

I quickly moved into our bedroom and decided to hide in the closet. Through the crack in the door i saw Rainee led my father into the room and lay him down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and kissed him passionately! I watched as they made out felt each others bodies.

This continued for about 10 mins by which at this point my father was rock hard again. He moved her off of him and put her on her hands and knees. She smiled as he lined up his dick with her now soaking pussy. With one small thrust the tip of his massive dick was inside her!

She let out a loud moan and buried her face in a pillow. My father pushed more to about halfway. Rainee moaned once again into the pillow. With one final push my father shoved his entire 9 inch dick into my fiancé!

I watched in amazement as i saw my fiancé's pussy being stretched by my father's cock! He slowly pulled about 3/4 out then slammed once again into her! She moaned louder into the pillow. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again until he had a nice fast pace going. Rainee lifted her head and smiled with glee as he got fucked by my father.

After about 15 minutes of continuous fucked my father slid his dick out and flipped Rainee onto her back. He wrapped his hand around her neck and slammed into her pussy again! She was in heaven! He choked her lightly as he rammed his big dick deep into her.

A few moments later he picked up the pace as Rainee dug her nails into his back. She started to tense up and I could tell she was about to have an orgasm. Within seconds Rainee's body started to spasm as she had the biggest orgasm of her life! My father grunt and with one power thrust, he came deep inside my fertile fiancé's pussy!

I could do nothing but watch as my fiancé and father come together. My father collapsed on top of my now unconscious fiancé's body. He laid on top of her until his cock slowly slid out of Rainee's now gaping pussy. As soon as his cock slid out her pussy oozed his hot thick cum.

Rainee awoke and said, "That was the best sex I have ever had!" My father laughed and kissed her passionately. After about half an hour of them cuddled together, my father kissed her Goodnight and left the room. Shortly after she fell asleep. I stood there in the closet amazed at what i had just witnessed!

As I was about to come out I heard a knock on the door...

Jshane12
Jshane12
16 Followers