Catching up with a Friend

Info
As I give myself a sensual fuck, I wish it was you. [F4F]
300 words
4.34
19.9k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

author thoughts: I knew I wanted to record an audio in my hotel room tonight. I decided tonight was the night I finally get to cross this off my bucket list. Most times for anything I want to do, the hardest part is starting. I tried recording some improv scenarios on the fly and quickly deleted them. I didn't know who I was trying to talk to... I just knew I wanted to bring some foreplay to my tape, in the form of a sweet sensual massage.

There is a friend in my life who still drives me mad with desire, even though I don't speak with her anymore. I felt inspired to dedicate this first audio of mine to her. I'm still healing from how things had to be left between us, and there were several times I decided to re-record over some sections when I found myself becoming forlorn. Really hope I did that right. And if not, oh well, I learn from making mistakes anyway. I miss her so much, but I would not be the woman I am today if I still allowed her to take up space in my life. I am more comfortable being myself, and I am more comfortable to explore the desires I've always had (like creating on here). I have to accept this audio might be a bit niche but maybe it is meant for someone out there. At least I know I had a very cathartic fuck as a result of it (starts halfway through for all those impatient folks like me)

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy this first time audio and deep release from me. At the end I ask for tips and suggestions for future creating from all you experts out there, just please be gentle :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
p3rfAud10An0n
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your voice is very sensual and appealing to listen to. Your honesty is sexy, in it's own way, as it makes your experience sharing more intimate to the listener.

I am a man who, sexually/erotically enjoys stories and fantasies about beautiful women creatures making love to each other.

Your first audio was very well done. for me; unique, one of the better lesbian audios. Those are my honest thoughts...wanting more of you.

Have an idea for a new one. Your "friend" comes back to seduce you. You're resistant, but the scene progresses and she ends up slipping in behind you in your bath tub. As she begins to lick and kiss your neck, then slowly soaps your breast and plays deftly with your nipples; you begin to tell her all the dirty things you miss doing with her. This brings you to your first orgasm. Eventually as you are being toweled off by her, you notice her pussy is now clean shaven...you take it from there, dear.

Sincerely aroused, Older Gentleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi to you!

This sounds so amazing and sincere! I hope you've been able to express this to the friend who drives you mad! She'd be soooo fortunate to have you!

madmatt618madmatt618about 1 year ago

I love your voice and how intense you came…the sounds of your wetness…absolutely perfect

hersecretgardenhersecretgardenabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, and so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How Beautiful, Genuine and Totally and thoroughly Arousing, thank you for sharing your innermost moments, I so love the total head to toe treasures, of who you are and what your doing, I was slow time along with you, the wetness, the wonderful scent and taste, i'm still hard, after exploding with you, you are Brilliant, More Please!!!!!!!!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Pussablywet Returns Listen as I pleasure myself by straddling a dildo.in Audio
Sunday Morning Pleasure Playing this morning, and wanted you to listen.in Audio
How Fast Can I Cum? Let’s see how fast I can cum with this vibrator, shall we?in Audio
One for the Girls! I've been thinking about you a lot, will you listen?in Audio
You're So Tempting [F4F] I Just Need To Fuck You.in Audio
More Stories