"Catching Up" with Dale

Story Info
His wife ties him to a chair as she has fun with his friend.
7.2k words
2.83
35.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye!" "Good to see you, Dale!" "Drive safely!" "We'll have to do this again soon!" "Okay." I finally close the door after the awkwardly prolonged good-bye and let my face relax after holding a carefully crafted disposition all evening.

"Wow, he hasn't changed a bit!" Dale, who had just left our house, was one of my closest friends in college. After we graduated, I got married and moved into a small house locally, while Dale went adventuring around the world. It's been five years, so now that he's back in the country I insisted on inviting him over so we could catch up. He has so many stories - some wacky, some funny, some daring, and some interesting ones of his sexual exploits - that we barely scratched the surface during our long evening of chatting.

I glance over at Sabrina, my wife, who is peering out the window towards the front path with a funny look on her face. "Hasn't he? If he looked like THAT in college, I doubt he would have had any time to study! Too busy fending off ladies ... or not..."

I take an appraising look out the window as well. "I hope you're not getting TOO many ideas here, babe," I reply with a wink. "But you're right, he is in much better shape than he was back then, which counts for a lot." I withhold comment on his new hairstyle - shaggy on top in a messy but purposeful way that makes him constantly look like he just ran his hand through his hair. Nor do I mention how he seems to finally have figured out that he isn't cut out for the full beard look, and instead is rocking short stubble which accents his sharp jawline nicely.

I look back to Sabrina and grin at the smirk she fails to hide. As she stares at him I casually step behind her and slide my hands around her smooth stomach. I caress her lightly as we watch Dale enter his car. By the time he drives off, one of my hands has migrated up to her chest to grip a boob, while my other hand has drifted south, dug into her panties, and traced the perimeter of her vulva. Teasing only for a few seconds, I slide my finger through her lips and am immediately soaked by her pussy juices.

"Looks like Dale has gotten you hot and bothered for me tonight..." I state with some bewilderment, but anticipation for what I hope will follow quickly replaces the feeling. He might be the exciting eye candy for the moment, but guess who will get laid tonight? Not him!

Sabrina moans and leans heavily back into me as my finger explores her soaking pussy. I fondle her only for a moment though before she breaks away from me just enough to turn around and fall back into me - her lips, chest, and groin pressing firmly into mine as she kisses me with a rare fervor.

She shoves me as our tongues dance and I flop heavily back onto the couch. She wastes no time and before I even stop bouncing she has already stripped her tights off and is hooking her thumbs through her panties. I scramble to follow suit, lifting my butt off of the couch to shove my jeans and boxers down at once, as if Sabrina would go fuck Dale if I was not prepared for her onslaught in time.

And an onslaught it is! She gives no opportunity for either of us to doff our shirts before she straddles my hips, presses my chest into the cushions with a hand, and lines up my rock-hard cock with her sopping pussy. She lowers herself down atop me, emitting a prolonged sound somewhere between a groan and a wail as she rests her entire body weight on my hips and rocks back and forth.

She begins bouncing on my dick with gusto, and though she obviously doesn't care I can't help but pull her shirt up over her head to appreciate how her perky boobs bob along with the rhythm.

Fuck, this is too fast I'm gonna cum already... Sabrina attacks my cock so hard and with so much wanton lust that I'm already spiraling out of control! My mind spins as I try to take stock of the situation and figure out what I can do to prolong this personal heaven... This is one of the first times this has happened during "vanilla" sex - it usually is much more of a problem when I convince Sabrina to dominate me! Though that isn't a super common event - we make it happen maybe a couple of times each year - when she does dominate me I explode with the best orgasms of my life!

Oh, fuck, speaking of orgasms... I bite my tongue and dig fingernails into my ass cheek as I try to fend off the inevitable explosion. I notice, however, that Sabrina is also much closer to orgasm than I would expect. She usually takes ten more minutes than this at least! Wow, she must really be worked up if she is already on the brink. Maybe I can make it after all...

I try every trick in the book within the span of 20 seconds - counting by 3s, imagining kissing an ugly witch, rehashing my to-do list, etc. - no good! A desperate squeak escapes my lips and within seconds my hips involuntarily shove upward beneath my wife and my cum sprays into her moist cave.

Sabrina barely seems to notice the change, and even leans forward into me as she rides my depleted cock with even more vigor! Oh fuck this isn't good either.. alarm bells and sirens are going off in my brain as the nerves in my dick alight with oversensitive fire. I squirm beneath my lover-turned-captor but she is not done with me yet.

Maybe it is 20 seconds, maybe 2 minutes. However long it is I am in agony as Sabrina's pussy tortures my cock until finally she tenses up her whole body, squeezing my hips mightily with her thighs and pressing my chest deep into the couch. She holds this for several shaking seconds before collapsing down onto me. She uncharacteristically doesn't even react as my cum oozes past my softening dick to wet the couch.

She is so relaxed and motionless that I think her to be asleep, but she breaks the illusion by whispering, "Fuck that was hot!"

"God, yeah it was! That last bit was too much for me though..."

"Sorry," she offers, though her tone doesn't sound particularly apologetic. I don't blame her. "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"What did we say about getting with other people? What conditions?"

I give a single huff of a laugh in reaction to the implication that she wants to fuck Dale. Then I consider it seriously for a minute. Then a minute more.

"We said," I begin carefully, measuring my words. "Okay the person beforehand. No secret meetups. And share all the details."

"Mmm," she replies groggily. She returns to exhausted silence, leaving me to stew in that thought. Heck, Dale and I shared everything in college. Not women, but... Sabrina and I had been slowly toying with the idea of getting with other people - it's not like this was completely out of the blue. Just the target is the surprise. But then again, there would be a benefit to letting her do it with someone I know and trust. It would be less weird but probably more scary if she just found a random person online or whatever.

"Okay if I get with Dale?" She mumbles into my neck.

I hesitate for a minute, but concede, "It's okay with me if it's okay with him."

----------------------

We have sex twice more this week, and I am silently thankful to Dale for spurring Sabrina into this unusual lusty frenzy. Even more so when I get a text Friday afternoon:

"Tomorrow at 8:00 you will be kneeling with your face down and ass up on my bed, ass pointed toward the door. You will be naked and your ass will be plugged."

My face radiates heat from the sudden flush that befalls it, and my previously satisfied cock rapidly inflates with desire and anticipation. I cannot believe my luck, and it's hard to stop myself from thanking Dale as if in prayer! Sabrina dominated me just a month ago - it is unprecedented to have two so close together!

I cannot help it. Though I'm supposed to be editing a document for my job, it can wait. I rush to the bedroom and get started right away preparing my ass to receive whatever Sabrina has in store for it.

The next day goes by in a blur while somehow also being excruciatingly slow. Each time I see Sabrina I blush and try to suppress a grin. She laughs seeing this and responds with subtly sexy gestures which make it clear she is as horny and excited as I am. Well, surely not AS excited, but she is obviously looking forward to it.

We dine together and I struggle to prevent it from becoming awkward. Finally I excuse myself and head up to the bedroom to prepare, though really there's not that much to do. I shed my clothes, perform a quick hygiene routine, and kill an excruciating 17 minutes looking at.. content.. on my phone. Finally I deem it time to lube up my asshole, warm up with a finger and then two, and finally insert the plug with a little gasp as it falls past my sphincter.

I flip over on the bed and stand upright on my knees, just a small motion away from the instructed position. I remain upright, similarly buying time, right up until 7:59, at which point I put my phone away and drop my face into the bedding. My heart pounds relentlessly and nothing can feel that more than my cock, which stands rock-hard and practically throbbing in anticipation.

It feels excruciatingly long, but I know it was exactly a minute when I hear the door creak open softly. I hear a couple of bumps as well, as if Sabrina were knocking something against the walls. Intrigued, I peer through my legs and around my hanging dick to see what the commotion is about. I piece together that she is carrying a chair, one of the wooden chairs from our dining room. My cock twitches with the possibilities for what this might mean.

Sabrina sets it down facing the corner of the bed, making minor adjustments this way and that. Meanwhile, I admire her outfit. She is scantily dressed in a black lingerie bra and thong which employ plenty of thin lace in key positions to show off tantalizing areas of her breasts and groin. There are also a couple of extremely satisfying windows, most notably the one providing a largely unobstructed view of her cute cleavage. Not the MOST dominant outfit I know she has, but for non-fetish lingerie it certainly leans towards domineering. My mouth waters at the sight of her, and I lick my lips while I wonder what will happen next.

Sabrina straightens and walks around behind me, reaching forward to trace a fingernail across my ass cheeks, down my thigh, and around to tickle and tease my balls. I feel her pressing on my plug several times in quick succession, and I give a small gasp at the sensations. She then pulls softly, and we work together to expel the plug from my ass.

"Excited to get started, I see," she observes as she reaches between my legs and teases my cock with a few prods of her finger. I only moan in response.

"All right, then, stand up here." She gestures vaguely to the side of the bed next to the chair as she abruptly steps into the closet. I scramble to comply, standing about where I think she meant and trialing a few places to keep my hands before she returns with something in hand.

She leans over the chair and fiddles for a moment, and when she stands upright I see a purple dildo sticking up, suctioned towards the rear of the seat. "Sit on that," she commands while sounding barely interested.

I step towards the chair slowly while sizing up the dildo, though there is little need to. My ass is quite familiar with this toy, as it is one of my go-to instruments to keep this side of me content in between the times when Sabrina is ready to be my Dom. However, this is a bit of a different situation than my usual. This purple dildo is realistic (besides the color) but without balls, has a bulging head perched atop an average-width shaft that is long but not quite so long that it rearranges my innards. Typically, anyway - I'm not sure I have ever sat my weight down upon it completely so I am unsure what effect that will have.

I grab lube as Sabrina disappears back into the closet, leaving me to my task. I apply a generous amount and position myself above the dildo with a mix of eagerness and trepidation. I awkwardly experiment to find a way to hold my ass in just the right place, and eventually plant my feet wide to either side of the chair and reach back with one hand to support myself on the chair's back. The other hand holds the purple cock upright as I carefully lower myself down and relax my sphincter as best I can. The dildo starts spreading me open bit by bit as I maintain a glacial pace to engulf its engorged head. A few twinges of pain strike, and I am careful to raise up just a smidge to recover before continuing on my journey downward.

With a sharp and slightly painful pop, the head penetrates my body and I let out a breath as I let myself slide down the shaft more quickly. Thinking myself out of the woods, I rest my thighs down on the seat of the chair, but jump and give a small yelp as the dildo pushes deeper into me than I am used to. I ease back down more carefully this time, and feel my guts shifting to accommodate the large head of the dildo nestling somewhere behind my belly button.

My task accomplished, I relax the lingering muscle tension and breathe deeply to settle myself into my new circumstance. Discomfort slowly fades away and makes room for the feeling of satisfying fullness and I jiggle side to side a few times to enjoy the sensations.

Sabrina surprises me by suddenly emerging from the closet and jolting me out of my reverie. She smiles with a superior smirk and draws a length of rope from a small coil. "I knew you could do it - you love to have your slutty ass stuffed full of cock." Following her gaze, I look down at myself, with my legs splayed wide as if presenting my cock in an embarrassingly prominent display. I begin shifting my legs to point forward in a less lewd manner, but she smacks the inside of my thigh firmly. "No need for that. I need your legs spread wide. Stay like you are."

Cooperating with her following nonverbal directions, I hold my hands together behind the back of the chair as ropes wrap around them and the chair slats. Next, ropes loop around my ankles, which are pulled tightly back towards the rear legs of the chair until only my toes rest on the ground. This simple tie also assures that my knees remain spread to either side of the seat.

I flex my hips forward a bit, imagining what it will be like when Sabrina sets herself down on top of me. It might be awkward, but the bondage and domination are exciting enough to make up for it. Oh wait she isn't done yet, I observe as she brings forth another medium length of rope and wraps it around my waist and the slats of the chair behind me. As she pulls this rope tight, my ass slides back a few inches until my torso sits almost completely vertical. Hmm, definitely not ideal for penetration.

I watch Sabrina in eager anticipation for whatever she decides to do next. At this point I am very unsure of what direction she is going with this, but uncertainty is part of what excites me about being dominated. I feast my eyes upon her luscious body, accented expertly by her decorative clothing (and lack thereof). She must notice my gaze upon her or else she gets a sixth sense about it because I swear she begins to swing her hips seductively as she crosses the room a few times, tending to odds and ends.

She sashays over to where her phone rests on the end table and a few moments later music pulsates through the room. She turns directly to me for the first time in a while, and I blush as her wide-swinging hips beeline directly towards my seat. I inhale deeply, knowing that something significant will happen, and sure enough Sabrina slowly and seductively sets one knee on the ground before me, her other leg splayed out to the side in a way which stretches and displays her pussy prominently, barely concealed by a thin triangle of lacy black fabric.

She gives me a moment to enjoy the scene before leaning forward and sliding her hands up my thighs until they rest against my hip bones. All the while her head is dropping, leaning and dropping forward and downward. My cock dances excitedly as her face approaches closer and closer, and I notice that precum has already leaked down my shaft and formed a small pool against my balls.

She breathes on my cock, teasing and frustrating me, making me wish my hips weren't bound so I could thrust forward into her inviting mouth. Alas, I can do little but struggle side to side as she breathes, then flicks my cock with her tongue with just the slightest, lightest touches. My cock drives me crazy, desperate to receive the offered attention. Sabrina increases the level only slightly, blessing my poor aching dick with short licks and kisses, and getting close enough that occasionally when I flex him I rub up against her lip or tongue a little more firmly.

I grunt and whine pitifully over and over again in dismay and frustration as this continues for some time, until finally she wraps her lips around the last quarter of my cock and holds her tongue firmly against me. I let out the longest moan of satisfaction and revel in the warmth of her mouth, and I almost feel ready to explode right then. She swirls her tongue around my head once, then slowly pushes her lips ...

The music goes quiet for a moment as her phone makes a sound and before I even register that auditory interruption my cock is alone once again and Sabrina is pressing something to my lips. My mind reacts sluggishly, but my body obediently opens up to receive a large rubber ball between my teeth, which is soon pulled taught by the adjoined straps. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out what happened and why my dick is no longer being bathed in warm saliva. I look over at Sabrina as she slips on her robe and walks across the room towards the hallway. She opens the bedroom door, exits the room, and shuts the door behind her.

Whaaaaat just happened? I am slow to process the events of the last 30 seconds. Suddenly I find myself alone in the room. Still bound to a chair. Still have a rather large dildo up my ass. Still horny as FUCK. And now I have a big ball gag in my mouth. Already a stream of saliva has formed from one corner of my mouth and threatens to drip off of my chin.

And now... huh? I hear voices from downstairs. Presumably one voice belongs to Sabrina, but who would she be talking to? Does she have her phone on speaker mode?

I listen more closely and hear feet ascend the stairs, but they stop - maybe just outside of the bedroom door? I hear the voices again, but it sounds like they are specifically staying quiet so I don't learn anything from them. My ears strain to hear, but the only thing I can make out is the door opening.

Into the bedroom walks Sabrina, who is reaching behind her to pull someone else into the room as well. If my jaw was not already stretched as wide as it goes, it would certainly drop. As it is, my lips part in shock, releasing a small buildup of saliva which splatters on my stomach and wets my cock, which involuntarily jumps at the sudden sensation.

Sabrina is pulling Dale into the room. Sabrina is sliding her hands under Dale's shirt. Sabrina is passionately kissing Dale. Sabrina is letting Dale untie her robe. Sabrina is dropping her robe to the ground. Sabrina is posing, showing off her body to Dale.

My mind reels to process this information, which so far can only exist in my brain as a series of objective facts. I replay the sight of the two of them entering the room over and over. The way Sabrina grinned mischievously and stared at my face to witness my reaction. The way Dale's eyes popped when he saw me firmly secured to my chair, unable to hide my attentive dick in the slightest. The way she tugged at his hand and he broke eye contact with me, his mouth breaking into a smile as she advanced towards him.

By now Sabrina has stripped Dale down to his briefs, and I can see the outline of his thick and obviously interested cock clearly through the tight garment. She is on her knees in front of him, having taken personal responsibility for drawing his shorts all the way down to his ankles and off of his feet entirely. In fact, in her current position her rear is raised high into the air and pointed straight at me, so I can easily see that her black panties are shining brightly with the wetness of her love juices.

12