Cate Tales Ch. 01 - Girls Night In

Story Info
A dress up date with Ruby and Cate.
3.8k words
4.31
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers

Girls Night In

A dress up date with Ruby and Cate.

********************************************

This series of stories will feature the same characters as the ones from 'The Performance' with the addition of a few others to hopefully make things more interesting. Cate, Tom, Jason and Sasha will all play a part. The series will be called Cate Tales and I hope one or two of them are found to be entertaining to those who take the time to read them. These little tales have been ready to go for a long time now but for some unknown reason I've been having trouble getting the first one published. Sending notes to the powers that be have proven to be ineffective and I have received no responses as to why it has taken almost a month for the first one to see the light of day. If anyone has any insight as to why this might happen...I'd appreciate a note. In any event, I hope that this one gets the green light soon so that my whopping 33 followers can see where I'm going with these little stories. I think I'm getting slightly better at this. My wife has been very helpful and encouraging in this weird little hobby and has also helped me with the editing process. Thank you for your indulgence. - D0br0

********************************************

It was always exciting for Cate to get together with Ruby to brainstorm. She had a slew of ideas for upcoming shows that she wanted to run by her her friend and a steamer trunk full of clothes for them to try on. It was apparent they were going to spend quite a bit of time on costume choices this evening. She also wanted to find out what Ruby was going to wear to the burlesque show on Saturday as it would not do for them both to show up in near identical LBDs. They'd look like a couple of background singers.

Ruby was Cate's premiere student and troupe member and had been with Cate from the inception of 'Cate's Kitty Kat Burlesque', the business she founded four years earlier. She was Cate's right-hand gal. She had started out as a student but in short order had become so much more. Ruby was now almost a partner with Cate in the troupe and only her day gig schedule kept her from committing to the business full-time. Nonetheless, she was indispensable to the boss and had fast become her best friend and confidant.

A stunningly attractive woman, Ruby was also blessed with an effervescent personality and tons of infectious energy. She was a very talented performer who loved to show off her inventive costumes, curvaceous body, and seductive dance routines. It was unfortunate that Cate and Ruby didn't get the chance to socialize as often as they would have preferred but they always enjoyed each other's company when the opportunity presented itself. Ideas just seemed to flow out of them when they worked together. It was a solid relationship. They clicked on so many levels.

She answered the door looking cute as ever. Ruby was sporting her I'm-chilling-at-home look, which consisted of a pair of flannel, dog-paw print pyjama pants, a scoop-necked Rolling Stones T and a pair of UGG slippers. It looked like there was a light-support bra under the t-shirt, but her heavy, outsized chest still seemed to have a life of its own, such was the easy fluidity of movement under the big red tongue. Cate was dressed for comfort as well. Lulu yoga leggings, a 'my eyes are up here' sweatshirt, a pair of lace bikini panties, and a thin sports bra were the only clothes she was wearing under her coat. They both knew that there would be a lot of try-ons, so it was a 'less is more' situation.

They spent the first hour and a half going over several show ideas, some song suggestions, choreography choices, and venue locations. They arrived at some conclusions, put a pin in some other items to circle back to, and then kicked back with a glass of wine to chit-chat about a few random subjects before starting to try on clothes and costume selections. Cate was not much of a drinker and she was driving home, so one tiny glass would be her limit.

They decided to stay in the living room to do the 'fashion show' since there was lots of room, pleasant lighting and a full-length mirror. Cate suggested that they both just strip down to underwear, try things on and get opinions on the choices. She pulled off her sweatshirt and peeled down her leggings. Standing there in just her panties and sports bra, Cate waited as Ruby pulled off her T-shirt and pyjama bottoms.

Ruby reached behind her, unhooked her bra and said, "So I've got a bit of a surprise for you when this comes off."

"Oh really? Do tell. Don't tell me you got a boobie tat and ruined those big, perfect tits," Cate replied.

"No. Never. But you know how I'm a little obsessed with the ear piercings, right? Well... um... I've kind of run out of space so I have decided to... expand the canvas, so to speak."

And with that, Ruby pulled the bra from her breasts to reveal that she now had pierced nipples. She reached up and gave a small tap to the tiny barbells that shone brightly at the ends of her boobs. Maybe half a cup size bigger than Cate's, Ruby's tits looked positively massive on her short, curvy frame.

"Oh, my gawd!" Cate exclaimed. "When did you do that? And why did you do that? Did it hurt?"

"I did it about three weeks ago and I just thought it was going to look super sexy. And yes, it hurt for a minute or two but the pain went away fairly quickly. Now they just feel great. I can't stop playing with them," replied the cute brunette.

"Wow. I must admit, they do look amazing. I don't think I'd ever have the guts though. I'm not sure I could take that kind of pain. Maybe, though. You never know. Is it okay if I touch them?" Cate asked.

"Sure, go ahead," Ruby said, proudly pushing out her chest as her friend moved in close. Cate used her thumbs and forefingers to pinch the barbells at their ends and give them both a gentle pull outward.

"Oh my gawd. Look at how hard your nipples are getting and I'm barely even pulling on them," Cate said quietly, almost hypnotized by the shiny metal posts in Ruby's now rapidly engorging nipples. "I hope I'm not overstepping here, it's just that I am fascinated with these things."

Cate continued to gently twist and tug on the piercings until she heard a small groan come from her friend. She looked up from Ruby's tits to see her with her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Her breathing was becoming a little laboured. She was obviously enjoying Cate's attentions.

Ruby sighed, "No, it's okay. It feels really nice actually. It's been so long since anyone's fingers but mine have touched me that I guess the sensation is amplified. My nipples are super sensitive now and it feels like they are almost going to burst. I'm getting a little tingly all over thanks to you.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie, I've always wondered what it would feel like to play with your tits. I mean, we've seen each other's boobs in the dressing room and hooked each other's bras and dresses, but I've always wanted to give those monsters a squeeze. Is that too weird? Good grief. I'm going to blame this on those two sips of wine," Cate said, feeling just a little apprehensive, and a little horny.

"Monsters? Really? Is that what you think of them? C'mon, they're not that big. Maybe a little bit bigger than yours, but not that much. They just look huge 'cause I'm short. But if you wanna try 'em out... go ahead. See how they feel," Ruby said, pushing her shoulders back and sticking out her chest.

Cate removed her fingers from the piercings, cupped both of Ruby's soft jugs in her hands and began squeezing the big, hanging globes from underneath. She moved her thumbs teasingly over the stiff nipples while she massaged the underside of Ruby's tits.

"Oh fuck, that feels nice. You can squeeze harder if you want, I like them handled kind of rough," Ruby groaned.

"Oh gawd. They're so heavy and so soft. And warm. Man, you have the best tits," Cate breathed, as she began to more forcefully maul Ruby's boobs.

"Oh, that's nice. Maybe I could give yours a squeeze. It only seems fair," Ruby asked. "Take off that bra and let's be even."

"Why don't you take it off for me? And be quick, I don't want to let go of these things for too long," Cate said. "They feel so great and your nipples just keep getting stiffer."

Cate released her friend's breasts just long enough to be stripped out of her flimsy bra. Her hands quickly returned to Ruby's tits as her friend reached out to fondle her's. Both women had their eyes shut while surrendering to the pleasure that each was affording the other. Their mutual boob grope lasted for a few minutes more until they eventually stopped their explorations, opened their eyes, took deep breaths, and burst out laughing. Their relationship apparently just entered previously uncharted territory.

"Wow. That was something," Cate said, breathlessly. "I just fucking love your tits. They feel so nice and heavy in my hands and you're right, those piercings are super fucking sexy. But boy was I surprised when you unveiled them. Coulda knocked me over with a feather."

Ruby broke into a big smirk and said, "Well, if you thought that was surprising, get a load of this."

With that said, she quickly pushed her panties over her hips to reveal that she also had her clitoral hood pierced. She sported a cute little closely-cropped patch of hair on her mons and a tight, compact-looking pussy. Her inner lips were nicely tucked away between her plump, hairless vulva, and her prominent hood had a silver barbell through it that matched the ones through her nipples. She put her fingers on the sides of her pussy and opened it slightly, the better to show off the shiny piece of jewellery that graced her vagina.

"Oh, my fucking gawd! You did not! "Cate exclaimed. "What in the actual fuck! You really are obsessed with this piercing thing! Did you do them all at once? I bet that one hurt like hell."

"Yes, I might be a bit obsessed," Ruby said, chuckling. "And yes, I got them all done at once. It hurt about as much as the nipples did but it went away pretty quickly. It was sore for a day or two. No big deal. Go ahead and check it out if you want."

Cate moved closer, squatted in front of her friend's pussy, examined it carefully and asked, "I know it's weird but can I touch it too? I've always been curious about clit piercings."

"I guess so. It is a bit weird but it's okay. I'm glad someone gets to touch it. It's been a looong time since anyone has even been close to that area, so go ahead," she said sadly.

Cate pinched the barbell much as she did with the nipple jewellery, and then pulled the piercing out and up towards her, exposing Ruby's hard little pearl to her gaze. Ruby let out a heavy sigh as she felt Cate's hot breath so close to her vagina.

"What do you mean it's been a long time? How long has it been?"

Ruby gasped for breath and then said, "Believe it or not it has been seven months since I've had sex. Or even had someone else's hands on me. Not since I broke up with Colin. It's been terrible. The worst dry spell of my life. I've dated a few times as you know but nothing really clicked, so basically I've just been looking after myself since then. I've gotten pretty good at it."

"Really? It's been seven months since you've had sex? Of any kind?" Cate asked incredulously.

"Yup. Nada. It seems like forever. Not sure I'd remember what to do if the opportunity presented itself."

"Oh my gawd. Seven months! You poor thing. Let me do something for you. We're going to end this fucking seven-month drought right now."

"Wait. Hold on. What are you talking about?"

Cate pushed Ruby back against a big armchair and whispered, "Trust me. Just sit back on this chair and close your eyes. Lie back and enjoy it. Don't talk unless you're giving me directions. I'm gonna look after my best friend here. Relax and let me do this."

Ruby plopped down into the big overstuffed chair as Cate dropped to her knees in front of her. She grabbed Ruby's hips, drew her ass to the edge of the seat, and lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. Her legs were spread out wide with her pussy directly in front of Cate's face, her big tits lolling on her chest. Cate reached up and grabbed one of the huge, fleshy orbs, capturing the nipple by the piercing and pulling it down towards her. Ruby groaned with pleasure, enjoying the painful pleasure of her nipple being stretched out. Cate squeezed her tit even hared, digging her fingers into the warm, soft flesh.

Ruby's head was tilted back and her eyes were clamped shut. Her arms and legs were spread wide in open invitation. She couldn't possibly be more exposed. Cate moved closer to Ruby's pussy and admired the hairless lips with its tiny patch of down gracing her prominent mons. She rubbed her nose in the little bush, luxuriating in the softness of the hair and inhaling the delicate scent of her womanhood.

Her lips moved to Ruby's leaky cunt and began to kiss and suck the plump outer lips. She found her inner labia and nipped at them with her lips and teeth and tasted the sweet nectar that dripped from Ruby's steaming snatch. Her tongue licked teasingly at the pearly nub peeking out from under its pierced sheath. It was like a lightning bolt blasted through Ruby's naked body. Her legs stiffened and she grabbed Cate's head to hold it still between her legs. The sensation was almost too much for her to bear.

"Oh, my gawd, it's been so long since anybody's gone down on me. I almost forgot how wonderful it feels to have my pussy licked. My clit feels like it's on fire. I am so ready for this."

Cate's tongue assaulted the tiny organ with purpose. Fast and hard. There was no finesse. No teasing. She licked and sucked and groaned into her friend's moist hole. The time to explore and languish might come later, but this girl had been without sexual contact for seven months and it was time for her to cum. And cum hard. Her finger slid easily into her friend's dripping snatch and she worked it in and out with enthusiasm, scratching the little brunette's G-spot.

"You can go faster if you want. Push your fingers in harder. Pull harder on the piercing too. As hard as you want. I'm honestly... I'm almost... Oh, gawd... almost there. It's been so fucking long! Your tongue is amazing! Oh, my gawd! I think...I think I'm going to fucking explode!" Ruby bellowed loudly.

And boy did she ever.

The tsunami of an orgasm ripped through her and caused her entire body to convulse. She crushed Cate's hand to her breast, squashing it tightly to her chest. Her other hand flew to the back of Cate's head and held it still so she could push her spasming pussy hard against her friend's face. She vibrated for several seconds before she became limp. A rag doll. All of her muscles relaxed and she basked in the post-orgasmic bliss. She released her hold on Cate's head and looked down to see her friend's smiling face drenched in her juices, looking up at her with affection.

"Holy shit! That was so fucking good! Thank you. That was awesome. A first for me. I've never had a woman do that to me before. Should I assume that's not your first time doing that?" Ruby asked breathlessly.

"Just one time in college. My roommate and I got drunk one night and decided to get each other off. I think we were just too lazy to go out and find some men. We felt really guilty afterwards. But it felt great and we eventually got over the awkwardness. And I think I've always wanted to try it again. It's not too hard to figure out. We know our bodies and what feels good to us, so with a little trial and error you can see what works for someone else. I'm sure if guys were cooler with it, the same thing would apply to them. But you know...guys."

"I have no idea what I'd be doing, but if you want me to, I'd be happy to return the favour," said Ruby. "That was so good, I feel I owe you."

"There's absolutely no need. I was happy to help you out, and if you don't mind, I'd like to do it again if I could. Your pussy is just so inviting and so tasty."

"Really? Oh, my gawd. Please. Go ahead. You can do whatever you want to me. I won't say no."

Cate straightened up on her knees, took one of her own big, squishy tits in her hand and began to rub her pebble-hard nipple against Ruby's pearly nub. Ruby looked down in amazement as Cate pushed her boob firmly against her cunt and used it to massage her gooey sex.

"Oh, that's so hot and soft against my pussy. Jeezus, what have I been missing here? If you keep doing that you're going to make me cum again."

Cate slipped back down to her knees. She reached up and grabbed one of Ruby's big jugs, squeezed it forcefully, and used the fingers of her other hand to explore her introitus. She stretched out her friend's slippery vaginal opening and tongued the sensitive muscles at the entrance to her cunt. Ruby was moaning with delight as Cate slid two fingers into her wet channel and and again began to stimulate her G-spot. Her digits slipped easily into the tight, wet pussy and Cate began another concentrated oral assault on Ruby's hard little button. Cate licked, slurped and lapped at Ruby's slit, and pistoned her fingers into the drooling opening. Ruby grabbed Cate's head with both hands and mashed it into her cunt, pushing her steamy sex hard against her friend's face.

"Oh, my gawd!... Don't stop!... Please don't stop!... That's so good... I'm almost there... Fuck it feels incredible... I'm right on the edge and it feels so fucking good... Don't stop... Oh my gawd, I'm cumming again!" cried Ruby, her body quaking in ecstasy.

She came with a force that shocked them both. She clamped her thighs around Cate's head, screamed in passion, and clutched her massive tits so hard that she left faint, red finger marks on her soft, pale flesh. Cate grabbed the barbells and twisted, first coaxing a painful yelp, and then a huge groan from above. Her face was again coated in her friend's juices and she licked her lips seductively, savouring the sweetness of the liquid.

Ruby descended from her bliss, looked down at her friend who was still on her knees inches from her slippery vagina, and suddenly felt a little worried. Uncomfortable. Unsure.

Cate looked up at her and said, "Okay. I know that look. There's the guilt kicking in. Stop it. Right now. Put that out of your mind. We're fine. It's all good."

Cate stood up and caught a look at the clock over her friend's shoulder.

"Fuck. It's getting late. I should get home. I'm going to use the bathroom, wash you off my face, hands and tits, get dressed, and head home. We'll deal with the costume stuff some other time and I'll call you tomorrow. And don't forget, Tom and I are going to pick you up around 7:00 to go to the Selena von Sinner show," she said, while heading to the washroom.

"Yeah, I'm totally looking forward to it," Ruby said, having now fully come down from her climax. She appreciated Cate's considerate remarks in regards to the awkwardness and guilt she was feeling over their encounter. "Are you going to tell Tom about what we did tonight?"

Cate did the best she could to get the scent of sex off her face and hands, but secretly hoped Tom was still writing so she could go straight up to bed without him catching a whiff of the evening's adventures.

"Yeah, of course I'll tell him. Probably not tonight though. Maybe after the Selena show on Saturday. It'll be okay. There's nothing to be concerned about."

Cate walked over to Ruby who was standing nude before her and pulled her in for a huge hug, their hot, naked bodies meshing together, their pillowy tits squashing against each other snugly. When they parted, Cate could still see a concerned look on her friend's face.

"Hey. Honey. Don't worry about it. We're fine. You're not all of a sudden an instant lesbian and neither am I. This whole thing was just a sexy little interlude between two people who are very close and care for each other. Keep that in mind. I love you and was happy to help out. We won't make a regular thing out of it but if you ever need help in this area again, know that I am here for you. Don't go another seven months for fuck sake," Cate said, looking into her friend's eyes. "It's not healthy."

d0br0
d0br0
37 Followers
12