Cate Tales Ch. 04 - The Rub Down

Story Info
All hands on deck.
5.5k words
4.82
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rub Down

All hands on deck.

Mitchell greeted Cate in the lobby of the clinic and as she walked towards him she could feel her big, braless boobs swaying heavily under her dress. She caught Mitchell's eyes momentarily taking in the delightful spectacle and smiled to herself. He pulled her in for their usual welcome hug, giving her a nice tight squeeze. Somehow today though, to Cate anyway, the hug felt different. Maybe it was because her unrestrained breasts were mashed up against her therapist's chest and her nipples were beginning to swell and try and punch through the thin material. Or maybe it was because she knew that today's session was not going to be like any session they'd had before. She had no idea what was going to happen but Tom had given her carte blanche so she was just going to play it by ear.

"Yup, this could be a fun afternoon," she thought to herself. "Maybe Tom is onto something."

"Hey, Cate. So great to see you," Mitchell said as he stepped away from the hug. "You look beautiful as always. It's been a few weeks since your last appointment, I think. My Tuesdays are just not the same without a visit from you. It's not like you to go this long without a massage. I hope you haven't been ill. Should I be concerned? Are you okay?"

"No, it's nothing like that. Just crazy busy the last little while. Sweet of you to ask though. And you? How have you been?" Cate responded, as they made their way to Mitchell's room. "Getting any action these days now that you're single?"

"Heheh. No, I wish. Nothing so far," he replied laughing. "I've been very busy as well. This place has been jumping for some reason. But that's fine with me, I love this job. I really enjoy helping people and that's a pretty good feeling to have at the end of every day. And how's Tom doing? He's well I hope."

"Yeah, he's great, thanks. Same old Tom. I'll tell him you asked after him. He'll be pleased."

"So, is there anything specific we need to focus on today? Any problem areas?" Mitchell asked, as they stood chatting in his room.

The space wasn't big but it wasn't small either. Besides the massage table, there was a shelf with towels and sheets, an autoclave, a small counter that held a variety of oils, a laundry hamper, and a small desk and chair. The lights were soft and low. Quiet, relaxing music was coming from the portable stereo on the desk.

"No. No real problem areas to speak of but if it's okay with you, I'd like to make a request for today's session if I could," asked Cate, as she put her little tote bag on the shelf.

"Of course. Anything you need. Tell me what I can do for you today."

"Would it be okay if we did a full body massage? I'd like to include breasts and glutes if you're comfortable with that. Let's go top to bottom and get it all. I hope that isn't too weird." Cate asked, with a raise questioning raise of her eyebrows.

"Okay... well that's a first for you and I," he said smiling. "We can certainly do that if you like. I'll use the drape as usual and just uncover the areas that I'm working on to minimize your exposure. I've done it a few times for clients who have requested it. It's no problem."

"Well, if it's all the same to you, I'd rather forego the drape and just the small towels if we can. Sometimes I just feel too hot and constricted under the drape but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, so if that's not cool with you, just say so. I don't want this to be awkward."

"No, I'll be fine. If you're sure that's what you want I'll just use a couple of towels to cover you up. I'll lay one across your chest and one across your hips.

"Actually, just the bottom one will be fine. I'll wager you've seen a few tits in your time," she joked. "And I'm pretty sure you've seen a lot of my squishy sideboob when you're doing my back and shoulders. The bottom will really be an expression of false modesty anyway, as I think you'll probably get a full-on look at my lady bits when you're doing my feet and legs. But I'm totally okay with it if you are. I've made a concerted effort lately to give up feeling body conscious and I'm finding that I'm much more comfortable with nudity and exposure. I suppose that's a bonus when you're a burlesquer. And Tom is very encouraging and supportive. I think he's trying to turn me into a full-fledged exhibitionist."

"Okay, got it. Wow, that's great. Well, you've certainly got the body to flaunt if you want. Sorry, didn't mean to rhyme that. Anyway, I'll just duck out for a moment and give you time to get undressed and lay down on the table Then we'll get started," Mitchell said, as he turned for the door.

Cate reached out, took ahold of his wrist and stopped him, saying, "Really? What's the point? You're going to see virtually everything anyway, and I'm only wearing this little dress with nothing underneath, so we may as well save some time, right? I'm not shy."

And before Mitchell could respond, Cate kicked off her heels, slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, and caught the dress before it hit the floor. She took a step past an open-mouthed Mitchell to hang it on the back of the door. She turned to face him and stood stock-still for a moment, letting Mitchell get a good look at her completely naked form. She smiled at him, did a quick pirouette and stepped to the table. She climbed aboard and lay on her stomach, her face planted in the headrest. Mitchell looked down at her in wonder. He had often imagined what Cate's nude body would look like. He had seen a fair amount of it when working on her in the past but never the 'good bits', as they were always covered by the drape or a towel. This was... well... an entirely different, and exciting experience. She was just so incredibly gorgeous. Perfect in every way. Toned dancer's legs, a magnificently sculpted behind, and a smooth, flawless back. He carefully positioned the towel over her backside and went to the counter to get his massage oil.

"You know what? Cate said as she flipped onto her back. "Let's do the front first and get that over with. Would that be okay?"

She had tossed the towel in the direction of the laundry basket as she turned over. She shut her eyes and said, "I don't think we really need that. I'm good without it if you are. If I'm going to be naked... I'm going to be naked."

"Sure thing. Whatever you want to do is fine with me," he answered, silently thanking the universe for giving him this wonderful gift.

Mitchell stared wide-eyed at the nude goddess below him. Her naked body was awe-inspiring. Her big, full breasts tumbled to the sides of her chest coming to rest on her biceps. They looked so incredibly soft and tempting, and it took Mitchell a moment to realize he would soon be massaging, rubbing, and manipulating those perfect tits. Her nipples were thick and hard and pointing to the ceiling. Her long, shapely legs were slightly spread open and looked as smooth as candy. She had a prominent, projecting pubic bone that was meaty and spongy looking. The plump bald mound looked freshly waxed, as did her legs and her hairless slit.

"I don't know how you'd like to proceed, but maybe you could start with my legs, give my belly and mons a rub, and then take care of these boobs. After that you can flip me over," Cate said, her eyes still closed. "How's that sound?"

"Sounds like a good way to go to me Cate. As always, let me know about the pressure. If it's too hard or soft, say so and I'll adjust. Also, if there's a particular area that needs more attention be sure to speak up. Don't be shy."

Mitchell squirted some oil on his hands and began to work on her perfectly smooth, pedicured feet. He moved up and down her long legs applying just the right amount of pressure to ease the tight muscles. His perfect touch elicited quiet moans from his client as he massaged her calves and thighs. He spent equal time on the outside and inside of her legs, being careful not to let his hands make contact with her puffy vulva as they moved higher.

When finished with her legs, he shifted to her firm, flat stomach. His hands moved in concentric circles on her abdomen, working the slippery coconut oil deep into her soft, flawless skin. Her perfect breasts wobbled sensuously with the motion of his hands and momentarily distracted Mitchell from his work. They were mesmerizing. Cate kept her eyes closed and again moaned quietly, enjoying the touch and pressure from her friend's skilled manipulations.

He then began to firmly massage her cushiony, bald mound and the action elicited another immediate audible response from his client. Her groan was soft and sultry and gravelly. It sounded like sex. With her legs parted as they were, he could see her prominent clitoral hood and noticed that her delicate folds were becoming moist with dew. Her mons was so smooth and slick from the oil that it glistened in the soft light of the studio. It was a vision that would likely stay etched in his mind for a good long time. An erotic mental portrait of her fleshy mound.

The temptation to slip his hands between her legs and cup her meaty sex was almost overwhelming but somehow he managed to resist. He shook the thought from his head and moved from her pubis to safer, less tantalizing territory. His hands slid to her hips and moved up along her sides, between her arms and her body, displacing her full breasts upwards as he moved under them. They felt heavy and soft on his thumbs. He repeated the motion several times and noticed that her nipples grew even more rigid with the action.

Mitchell repositioned himself at the end of the table, close to her head, and his hands slid down her shoulders to the tops of her generous, round breasts. He scooped them off her sides to the centre of her chest. He massaged them, cupped them, and squeezed them, sometimes gently and sometimes with more pressure. The cushiony globes moved fluidly around her chest under his hands like two big, warm water balloons. The nipples poked his palms and were hard as marbles. He could feel himself start to get excited and his cock began to tent his loose sweatpants. Once, when circling one of her breasts at its base with both hands, he ventured too far forward, and his inflating manhood pushed against the top of Cate's head.

"Fuck. Sorry about that Cate," apologized Mitchell, as he continued to work the oil into her boobs with steady pressure. "I didn't mean to get so close to the table."

"Don't worry, it's all right, honey. No harm done. But it felt like you bumped my head with a cucumber," she said, playfully.

"Yeah. Again, I'm sorry. But massaging the sexiest, most beautiful body I've ever seen is having the predictable effect on me. Do you think we should stop? I don't want to offend you any further."

"Absolutely not Mitchell. And thank you for the wonderful compliment. I know you are a consummate professional. And we are friends. Good friends, I think. You didn't offend me in the least. What would offend me though... would be if my body didn't affect you at all. I would probably be insulted, and a little concerned," Cate said, trying to put his mind at ease. "If I'm honest, I'm kind of proud of the effect it's having on you and rest assured that your hands are having much the same effect on me. It's maybe just not as outwardly obvious.

"Well, now that that's out there, I'd love it if you'd do my nipples for me too. Just massage them and play with them for a while. They like the attention and it makes me feel so good."

"As you wish," he said, quietly. "Happy to oblige."

Mitchell proceeded to use his fingertips to trace circles around her puckering areolae. They seemed to crinkle and contract the more he circumnavigated them. The little bumps popped up and her diamond-hard nipples grew even longer.

"Pinch them," Cate breathed.

He did.

"Harder," she implored, sucking in a deep breath.

Mitchell squeezed the nubs forcefully between his thumbs and forefingers, exerting firm pressure and pulling them upwards. He used them to make her breasts move in languid, fluid circles on her chest by using them like thick, firm stir sticks. She moaned again as the sensations sent warm waves of pleasure through her body. She opened her legs just a little wider. The action drew Mitchell's attention and the distraction caused him to step too close to the head of the table. His hard cock again brushed the top of her head as the motion of his hands influenced his hips.

"Oh my. That's good. That feels even harder than before. And I'm not talking about the pinching of my nips. I hope you aren't too uncomfortable with that thing wedged in your pants. ANYway, my nipples are sending signals to the rest of my body that it's time for you to abandon my boobs. I'll turn over and you can work on my back and my ass if that's okay."

"Okay, let's do that," Mitchell said, wondering if he was going to make it through this session without embarrassing himself further.

"My gawd, she is so fucking delicious. Tom is one lucky man," he thought to himself, as Cate turned over onto her stomach and bumped his cock with her forehead before she settled back onto the headrest.

"Oops. Now it's my turn to apologize. I didn't mean to headbutt you," Cate laughed, "Although I almost gave myself a concussion. My gawd, that thing is like iron. We better be careful around that weapon of yours, Mitch. You could hammer a nail with it."

He laughed self-consciously, "Well, you are in a medical facility so you can consider yourself in good hands if there's any cranial damage. And please don't apologize. I hope you can understand my predicament and try to ignore my condition. I'll make an effort to get my impertinent member under control. Maybe I should think about baseball or something while I work on you."

"No. Don't do that on my account. I'd rather you enjoy this process and just let your hard-on happen. So long as you aren't in any pain or major discomfort I'm fine with it. I just don't want you to feel uneasy. If you feel you need to stop, I'll understand."

"No. No, I think I'll be able to tough it out. And thank you," he said lightheartedly, wishing that this session would never end. "It's a hardship I think I can endure, no pun intended."

Mitchell relocated to the side of the table and started working on Cate's shoulders and back. He firmly and expertly worked in the oil, massaging away the knots in the muscles and tendons. He spent a fair amount of time on her trapezius and deltoid muscles, making sure to dig deep into the tissue and work out any knots. Her cushiony jugs were squished into the table and ballooned out over the edges. His hands occasionally found their way from her latissimus dorsi to massage the abundance of soft sideboob as well.

"Can you do my butt now and then do my legs? Cate asked. "I want to make sure we get those in before our time is up."

Once again, Mitchell's erection made accidental contact with his voluptuous nude client. As he readied to move farther down the table and start on her butt, his penis brushed against the exposed boob flesh that was squashed out from under her chest and off the side of the table. She jerked slightly at the contact but then wiggled her entire body into the padded surface and let out a big sigh. Once loaded up with more oil, Mitchell's hands moved to her cheeks and began to deeply massage the pliant flesh, his fingers digging into her curvaceous bottom. He stood near her calves and the position afforded him an excellent view of her delightfully hairless slit.

When he pushed forward on her cheeks, they lifted to give him a revealing view of her tiny asshole and the delicate folds of her delectable pussy. She spread her legs a little more, a signal for him to continue with his procedure, and ground her pubis into the table, moaning as she did so. All of this attention to her back end had started her little pussy leaking, and she was getting more aroused by the moment. She pushed her hands under her tits and clutched them to her chest, scissoring her engorged nipples between her fingers. Mitchell continued to work on her ass, spreading her cheeks wider with each push of his hands. Her drippy little cunt hole opened and closed with the motion. The captivating scent of her arousal began to permeate the room with its musky sweetness.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. You have such great hands, Mitch. And I am so fucking horny right now as I'm sure you can tell. You can see how wet I'm getting. I have to ask you... you told me not to be shy... would it cross a line and ruin our friendship if I asked you to skip my legs and massage my pussy instead?

"I know, it's probably against company policy and a really big ask, but you did say to tell you if there was a particular area that needs attention. And that's the area that needs attention. I'm so turned on right now that I'm aching for relief. You are in the same state as me, I felt it on my head and my boob for fuck sake. I promise to make it up to you if you do this for me. What do you say? Help a friend out?"

"Oh boy. Well, if that's an official request from a client, I can't very well say 'no', now, can I? And if a friend asks you for help... you help her. If you are sure this is what you want, I would be honoured to try and get you off. We've known each other a pretty long time and I'm sure our professional and personal relationships will survive the ordeal," Mitchell quipped, not believing his luck.

He placed his hands on the inside of Cate's thighs and moved them farther apart. Her legs were now spread to the edges of the table and her moist lips split open invitingly. She raised her bottom a few inches off the table to allow him greater access to her glistening sex. Her cunt was now leaking profusely and her moisture was stringing to the table's surface from her hungry, little hole. He traced the fingers of his right hand over her puffy vulva several times and then moved to toy with her damp, dangling labia. He pulled them gently and then rubbed around her opening. He teased the entrance to her pussy and drew circles around it with a fingertip, spreading her moisture on the sensitive flesh.

She raised herself up higher on her knees and got into the full doggy position, opening her legs as far apart as possible and growled, "Don't make love to it, Mitch. Shove your fingers in it. Please. Fuck me with your hand. Hard. I am so wet. Go ahead and get rough with me. I can take it. Make me cum, Mitch. You can't hurt me."

Mitchell shoved two fingers into her pussy and began aggressively jamming them in and out, watching her flaps hug his digits as he pumped them in and out of her cunt. He reached under her with his free hand and began to vigorously rub her pearly little button while he continued to rock his fingers in and out of her receptive hole. Cate bucked her hips backwards against him and got a steady rhythm going to match that of his hands. Mitchell removed his index finger from her cunt and placed it against her asshole He hesitated a moment, waiting for a signal.

"Yes," Cate growled. "Yes. Do it. Stick it in my ass."

Her tiny pucker was already lubricated with some of the fluid from her drooling snatch and Mitchell's finger was still slick with oil and her cunt juice. After two more hard thrusts into her pussy, Mitchell pushed his finger into her asshole and finger fucked both openings with abandon. Adding his ring finger to her dribbling snatch further filled up her hot, hungry channel. He began to energetically tap her stiff little pearl with his other hand, smacking it in rhythm to the dual assault on her holes. The room was filled with the sounds of sex. Laboured breathing, heavy panting, and the wet, squelching sounds of fingers being thrust vigorously into a sloppy wet vagina nearly drowned out the music from the stereo. Mitchell increased the pressure on her G-spot and plunged his finger deeper into her welcoming asshole. Her clit grew between his fingers and he rubbed it hard, making her whimper and moan. He kept up the frantic pace until he felt the walls of her cunt inflate and try to crush his fingers in their velvety grip.

12