Catering Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, this says executive suite on the room number sign." Jenn followed me into the room. "Oh my! Whitney Mitchell, this is something else."

The room was just a nice suite, not an East coast billionaire hotel magnate fake ostentatious by any means. Just a large, nice room, tastefully appointed in a Pacific Northwest outdoors theme. Per my request when I reserved the room, a large bouquet of red roses was on the table, as was a bottle of bubbly on ice. "You like?"

"This is not a normal room. Normal is a bed or two in a small room with tv and maybe a chair. This is wow, just wow." I could see her reeling a bit. I popped the cork on the bottle and filled the two flutes next to it. I offered one to Jenn and enjoyed a sip.

"It's okay sweets. I just wanted a nice place for you to relax in. To not think about the rest of the world and just focus on us for a night."

"Fine, but in the future, can I be included in the planning? I'd like to have some say in what we do. You know I don't like surprises much. Also you know I'm just a simple girl with simple tastes, so you don't have to spend money like this to impress me."

I slipped my arms around Jennifer from behind and nibbled her ear. I could feel my heart pitter patter for her. "Okay 'simple girl,' what can a girl like me do to impress you?"

"Take me in there?" There was a grin on her face now as she looked into the bedroom.

"Take you in there? Or take you in there?"

"Both!" She spun in my arms and made eye contact. I felt her trace a finger up my back and pulled me down to kiss her. Pulling off her beanie, I ran my fingers through her hair. I could feel myself becoming aroused.

I took her hand and led her in. We fell onto the bed as we jostled for who was kissing whom. I ended up on top, and as her hands roamed my clothed body, I almost came, I was that turned on.

Climbing off for a moment, I began to lift my sweater. "I have a present for you underneath." I had ordered it just for her, and since it was almost Valentine's, it was red. Jenn reached out to the jacquard silk bustier and began to trace her finger over the floral pattern while I shimmied out of my skinny jeans.

"You know I would be done faster if you could keep your hands off me for a moment. And you should be getting out of those clothes as well."

I focused a moment on my jeans and then, once off, tossed them on a nearby chair. Spinning around I saw that Jenn was already naked and back in bed. The 'come here' motion with her finger was unnecessary, as the hunger in her eyes said it all.

Barely getting back into the bed, I felt myself pinned down as she began to kiss me. And not just on the lips. Fuck, she found that spot just below my ear lobe that when you get it just right sends shivers up and down my spine.

"Yes, that's it." I moaned, and it wasn't a quiet moan by anyone's definition. Her thigh was pressed against my pussy, providing a gentle stimulation. Her hands were roaming all over the bustier and the three points of contact on my body were in sync with each other and felt wonderful.

Suddenly it stopped, and I noticed Jenn sitting up, frustration plastered on her face.

"What male idiot designed your lingerie girl? How do I get this stupid thing off? I just want some of your magnificent boob for crying out loud."

I showed her where her body had been covering up the side clasps, and she released her prizes into the wild. The only thing better than her hands on them was her lips. And unlike what Molls says most men are like, Jenn pleasured the whole breast and didn't just attack my nipples.

Knowing what I like, Jenn slipped her hand down my boy shorts, picked up a bit of my natural lubrication, and began to play with my pussy. For not having done this very long, she sure had my number dialed up. Then again, my number is easy to get. Touch me for a little bit and pop. Just like now.

"Fuck me, oh yes, don't stop." I probably said more after that, but I don't recall it. I was too lost in the pleasure she was giving me.

I came down from my high and lifted my head a little. Jenn was now between my legs and had my clit between her lips. Oh fuck, it's going to be one of those nights where she doesn't stop until I'm a gooey—

"FUCK JENN!" I came again, this time my whole body shook. I don't get orgasms that intense often, but I do enjoy them when they happen. "Stop, please give me a chance to catch my breath."

Jenn sat up and gave me a smile that said, 'Look what I just did!' And if that wasn't enough, once again she did that little hair tuck behind her ear. Her sexy ass followed her as she got up and went to the bar nook and grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the fridge. "I think you need this."

I looked down and I was a sweaty mess. It was dark outside, which meant we had been going at it for a while. The cold water was refreshing, but even better was that my girl was holding me and letting me bask in the afterglow.

A hot shower was waiting for me after I finished my water and had a pee. One of the deluxe features of this suite is a shower big enough for a basketball team. Maybe some people had orgies in here? I don't know, but more of Jenn's hands all over me as she lathered me up and washed my hair felt great. It was difficult not to try to take her right then, but I was hoping to help her have her first orgasm tonight, so I wanted to build her up and save it until after dinner.

"Are you about done in there?" Jenn yelled into the bathroom where I was doing my hair and makeup for dinner. I guess the saying 'opposites attract' has some validity, at least for the two of us. We got done in the shower together and 5 minutes later, she was dressed and ready to go. Me, on the other hand, I took ten minutes to decide which of the four dresses I brought I would wear, and I thought I had decided quickly. Then I needed some mirror time to get myself ready.

"Almost ready," I hollered back.

"Meowerrr," Jenn purred as I came back into the bedroom. She stood up from the sofa she had been relaxing on and channel surfing while she waited. "Be still my beating heart." She patted her chest, "I'm going to dinner with the hawtest girl around."

"Do I meet with your satisfaction?" I twirled around in my burgundy bandage dress. Okay, I spun around, there was no excess fabric for a twirl.

She was so cute standing there speechless, her eyes mentally undressing me. I took her hand and embraced her. "Later tonight, you know what's on the dessert menu? You are." Her eyes flared, and I realized we needed to get down to dinner before I lost all control and had my way with her.

Even though we had a reservation, there was a small wait for our table. The place was packed. Well, it was Valentine's weekend, and this was a bit of a destination getaway.

We got a few looks from others, but I suspected it was mainly due to me being dressed up and her in cargo pants and a beanie. But she had held my hand all the way from our room and I think she was starting to feel comfortable with us as a couple in public.

The fine dining restaurant at the casino was offering a six-course meal, with each course paired with a regional wine. Our waiter confirmed that we had no allergies or dietary restrictions and then brought forth our amuse-bouche and its initial pairing. The sommelier stopped by to explain the selections we would be having that evening. As he left, we both began to enjoy the food.

"Whit, this place, this food, is amazing."

"You like?"

"Yeah, a bit overwhelmed by it, but yeah." I watched her eyes nervously flit around the room. "This is so much beyond what I could do, I wouldn't even have dreamed about something like this. Before you, a nice dinner would have been Olive Garden."

I put my hand on hers. "Does this embarrass you?"

"A bit. I mean, I barely scrape by on my own. I'm at the point now where I can sort of get by without the state assistance, which I dropped at the end of last month by the way. But I know I am one disaster away from going back. And here I am in the lap of luxury with you. it's sometimes hard to justify in my head."

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. I just like to do nice things for those who mean the most to me. And you've moved into a very special spot in my heart, Jennifer DeLuca. I know we've been together for not quite two months, but I can't imagine being without you now. I have feelings for you that are way beyond anything I ever had with Heather or prior. I've had to work hard to keep myself in the present with you, and not let my mind get too far down the road."

Jenn let out a little sigh of relief. "I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way. But it's still hard for me to wrap my brain around this... and you—" and she looked at me in the eye "—and me, and us. Honestly, part of me really struggles with being with you. I feel a bit like a sell-out. It's like I have a sugar mama now. That I am not getting by just on my own. For four years that is what I wanted. And now my life is all turned upside down."

"Do you really think I am just here for the sex? To be a sugar mama?" I was a tad miffed.

Our conversation paused as the waiter brought us our salad course and a new wine pairing. To this day I have never quite figured out where they get fresh strawberries this time of year here. They have to be flown in from some far away part of the world, but I wasn't complaining that night.

"No, Whit, it's just that you have so much, and I have so little, that it's easy to make that comparison. When we are just at your place, it's not so stark a contrast. But when we go elsewhere, to your parents' mansion, your island place, your uncle's ski condo, it all speaks of money, luxury and refinement. And if you want a definition of the opposite of that, you will see my picture. Tonight, is a perfect example. I'm in thrift store cargo pants and beanie, and you're in a dress that might cost more than what I make in a week."

"Actually..." I was about to defend my dress, that I got it online for what to me is not that much money, but then I saw what she was saying. "No, yeah, I get it. Jennifer, I don't want you to feel that anything I do is to make you feel bad or make a statement about the privilege I come from. I do these things because I love you, and this is one of the ways I show that. I told you early on that I show my love by giving gifts. So, some of it's that. And some is just who I am, how I was raised. I'm not ashamed of it and I want to share it with you and Madison."

"And I want to share my life with you as well. I just needed to let you know what I was thinking. How I have been feeling about things."

I pushed the last of my salad around. It was then the waiter brought our soup course. The aroma of the French onion soup made my mouth water. We each eagerly took a bite, it melted in my mouth. I could see Jenn's head going from side to side.

"Not good for you?"

"No, this is good. Second best I've had." She let out a little laugh. "It might shock you, but the best was at my old diner. Gus, the cook there, was a crappy cook. But the one thing he could get right was French onion soup. He had it down to a science. I'll have to take you sometime. Just stick to the soup though."

"Got it, just the soup." We both ate our soup in silence. Both pondering what we had been talking about.

"Whit, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"I don't want to be rude or nosy, so feel free to tell me it's none of my business. But how much do you make?" Jenn had a pensive look on her face, unsure if she had crossed a boundary or not.

"That's a fair question. I make an average salary for someone with my experience and education. Just because I work in the family business doesn't mean I get paid extra. But it's well over a hundred grand a year. But thanks to mom and dad, unlike most people, I left grad school with no debt and then when I got access to my trust fund, I used part of it to buy my house with cash."

"That's no mean feat in Seattle."

"I know." My voice was a bit reserved. I didn't want to sound like I was bragging or anything. "So, I have good cash flow, and doing these things with you is way more fun than what else I might do with my money. I'm certainly not going to spend it all on cat toys for Skipper."

"Ha! You don't need to spend money on Skipper, just put her with Madison and she'll be happy."

"Which one?"

"Both," we both giggled.

I started to imagine Madison growing up in my house, playing with Skipper and making a family with Jennifer. I think she saw the smile on my face and took my hand and just held it for a bit. The rest of dinner was more lighthearted conversation. Much of it centered around the third person in our orbit who wasn't with us then. Jenn told me how Madi got in trouble in preschool with Dijon for taking a dump truck from a little boy so their dolls could have a big enough car to carry all their shopping around. I had to laugh some more when I found out their shopping was the little plastic produce toys from the kitchen set there. I could just see Madison with a dump truck full of icky, nasty, plastic broccoli.

Although I had an itching to be a bit naughty, we simply held hands on the elevator ride back up to the top floor following our dinner, mainly because we were not the only ones on the elevator. That, and we were both stuffed. Unspoken between us but understood, we both needed to wait awhile before engaging in any strenuous activity after such a meal.

I suggested to Jenn that she lie on the bed and I would give her a massage. Maybe I had an ulterior motive in doing so. The opportunity to rub my hands over her naked body wasn't lost on me. Or her for that matter. Her body relaxed and was putty in my hands as I worked some massage oil into her skin. I roamed from her back down to her thighs, and then after a while between them.

"Mmm, you're going to have to do something more there soon."

"Like this?"

"Yes, gawd yes." She was borderline panting. "Make love to me." She rolled over and pulled me to her. Her lips were begging for mine, and she held me tight as our lips reacquainted themselves with each other.

I finally was able to break free for a moment to put my harness on and get our red friend ready. Part of me feels a bit bad for what I did to her next. But not really. I teased her and drew out our lovemaking for over an hour. Anytime I thought she was getting close, I would stop and change positions or let her come down a bit before starting up again.

But for as much as I tried, I got her nowhere. I felt like a total failure again.

"It's ok, really. I'm having fun, and I feel so connected to you like this. Our naked bodies all tangled together. it's just going to take me some time, I think. I have to figure out how to shut off mommy brain and be fully in girlfriend mode. Not something I am used to yet."

We snuggled the rest of the night, watching some mindless show we found on the tv. Our phones dinged at the same time. A series of pictures started to come through from Dallas, from the dance and the evening. The last one being a sleeping little girl snuggled in with her Nani. Eventually we fell asleep in our usual position of me spooning her.

The next morning, Jenn and I got to sleep in and then have some more play time. But I just got more frustrated as I was still not able to get her off.

We met Dallas in the parking lot at the hotel to pick up Madison. As we pulled out of the parking lot after saying a long goodbye, Jenn asked Madison, "So, did you have a fun night with your Daddy?"

"Yeah, we danced, took pictures and had dinner. And Daddy didn't make me eat any broccoli. Afterwards we got strawberry milkshakes."

"O-o-o-h, that sounds like fun."

"And this morning he made me a Mickey Mouse pancake and we watched YouTube. There was the cutest fox Mommy. HisnamewasFinnegan. Andhehadfriendsincludinganewbabyfox. BabyfoxesarecalledKits. HernameisFloofala."

"Slow down and breathe pumpkin, I know you're excited."

I snickered at Jenn as she tried to keep up with an overstimulated and excited daughter.

"Mommy can we get a fox?"

"As a pet?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think so."

"Please?"

And the conversation went like that all the way home.

Jennifer

"Ok, so where are we going again?"

"It's a surprise. Come on, Jenn, don't take the fun out of it."

"Birthday! I'm the birthday g-i-i-i-r-r-r-l." Madison sang from the back seat of Whitney's Jeep. She was in her Elsa dress, as Whit had instructed. She would be bouncing around the backseat if she wasn't buckled in. As it was, she was chair dancing to some tune in her head. I was a bit more skeptical. I don't like surprises. Maybe it's because there is so much that I can't control in my life that I want to know what is going on.

We had a small party on her actual birthday earlier that week over at Whit's place. Ben and Edith had come over for dinner and we had a small cake I had made, and Madison had unwrapped some presents from all of us. I was rather taken in by how much Whit's parents were becoming attached to Little Miss and wanting to be a part of my and her life.

For as cold as Edith was when I first met her, she has warmed up and was slowly becoming friendly now. We had a couple of nice but brief conversations when I had bumped into her over at the corporate office, when I had to run some papers over a time or two. And the other day when she had come by our office, she made it a point to chat with me on her way out.

As much as I reminded myself that this relationship was only three months old, it felt like we had been together for a lifetime. And it was a complete contrast to my mother. She who had never before missed a birthday, Christmas or who would call and check in to see what her granddaughter was doing had been completely silent since I had come out.

Whit steered the Jeep into a nondescript business park and pulled in front of a place called the Jumperoo House. I gave her that look of 'what are you getting me into?' as we climbed out of the Jeep.

"Relax Jenn, it's going to be fun." Little Miss had climbed out on her own and we all walked hand in hand into the facility.

"Bounce houses!" screamed Madi as she peered around the corner from the sign-in desk. This was a five-year-old's mecca, inflatable bounce houses of all types filled the old warehouse. It wasn't just bounce houses, but the place was decorated with light blue bunting and banners to make it an ice palace fit for a frozen princess.

Within minutes, other children began arriving, all of whom I knew or recognized. Almost all of Madison's preschool class was here, plus a few others from the Christmas pageant she had been in.

"You've been busy," I murmured to my girlfriend.

"Surprise, Mommy!" And I felt a small peck on my cheek. Moments later Whit was bouncing off as well, chasing after Little Miss and her friends as they were in an inflatable castle.

I found a spot to sit, somewhat out of the way, to watch what was going on. Kids were running and screaming and having a blast. So why wasn't I happy? Madison "Elsa" DeLuca was trying to do flips by bouncing as high as she could and then attempting to spin herself head over heels.

"Penny for your thoughts Jennifer." I looked up and to my surprise, it was Dallas.

"Hi there, didn't know you were coming."

"And miss my daughter's birthday party? Are you kidding? This makes moving from Hawaii all worth it. Some party you're throwing Jennifer."

"Not me, but Whitney. I'm just along for the ride." I leaned my elbow on my knee and rested my chin on my fist as I watched Whitney and the kids play. 'Some party,' I thought to myself, 'and I had nothing to do with it.'

"Look Mommy!" I saw Madison finally getting the somersault thing down and she was flipping herself over. I gave her big thumbs up.