Catherine 03: Our Phone Calls Pt. 01

Story Info
Intimate phone Calls between Catherine & Bob Swaggart.
7.4k words
4.38
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except for my Reserve weekends, my typical Saturday morning routine has been working around the house, after that it's taking my truck to a do-it-yourself car wash, I don't want the winter road salt accumulating on it. Then it's over to the base to check for paper work they might have left for me, the gym to work out, the NCO club for lunch; where we always seem to get around to talking revisionist history about our exploits in foreign lands. From there, it was off to the library to check out some books on subjects of my next paper I've writing for my military history class which is due, two weeks from this coming Wednesday.

And now, here I am once again, on another Saturday night, sitting in my den, staring at my computer as I re-read the text on the computer, trying to flesh out this paper I've been working on. When it's hearing the closing remarks from the local news cast, which I've been half listening to, an looking at my watch thinking, is it that late already? Surprised at the time. So, maybe I shouldn't call her tonight.

Even though she gave me her personal cell phone number, I had my doubts, because I really thought I would never hear from her again. But she did call me, surprising the heck out of me, especially as late as it was when she got into Denver that Tuesday night. Her telling me about the delays due to diverts around weather fronts in route, then the screw up with the her rental car at the Denver airport. It seemed the only thing that went right was her hotel room. So we only talked a few minutes, mostly about all the issues with her getting there, then her telling me she would call again sometime the next day, which she did. So maybe she does like me as she said, "You're a very nice guy and I like you lot." She told me.

And from then on for the next two weeks, she or I have called one another where we've had some long talks about what she was doing at where ever she was at that point in her business trip, her plans for the next day or evening, almost like old friends keeping up on what was currently going on in our lives. Old friends? Funny, it just seems that way. Even though we've only known each other, for what, twelve days? But I guess a bond was forged that day on the train; a very intimate bond, which I still have a hard time believing it happened.

Now bringing myself back from those thoughts remembering how she talked about her drive to Colorado Springs, and how the meetings went there. Then it was her meetings and conferences in San Diego, which she was very pleased with, and then on to Arizona for more of the same. But now she's in San Antonio, where hopefully, it'll be a weekend to relax, before she's on to Pensacola, Washington DC, then back home.

But for me, being in the Marine Corps Reserves, it's been a learning experience as I listened to her telling me why this trip and these meeting are so important. I've learned more about what she does, along with a lot more about her too. She's smart, dedicated, and very passionate about this programs she's administers. So even with the amount of traveling she's been doing, it's the positive feed back she's been getting that's assured her the programs have been helping those they were designed for.

Now tomorrow being one more day of relaxation before the start of that last the leg of her three week business trip and I haven't heard from her all day. Where I hope every thing's still alright, because I've loved these phone calls! She's so damn easy to talk to, so refreshing, funny, easy to tease an make her laugh. An yes Swaggart, you know your in over your head about how you feel about her, but still, I love hearing her talk, and especially, I love hearing her laugh!

An slowly getting to know her this way has only fueled my curiosity, my wanting to know her even more. Because I know deep down, there's so much more to her I have yet to learn. I guess that mystery makes her even more desirable then I could ever imagine.

And I'm sure she has some idea how I feel about her, why else would she call me so much, and spend so much time talking with me. But always in the back of my mind is the fact she's married! And even though we shared some very intimate minutes on that train where I'm afraid it was something that just happened, nothing more. And this could be no more than just two friends who share a secret about what happened that day. But the funny thing about that day is, other than laughing about what happened over lunch, neither one of us has said another word about it. Although for me, it plays back in my mind a lot, especially every time I put my leather jacket on and see her teeth marks in the collar.

As for me, well, I have talked some about my marriage, and divorce. Where I've left out several things that I've learned; things I didn't know until after our divorce. But Catherine hasn't pressed for anything more than what I've already told her. But that thing about her and her husband's, as she calls it, "They're living two separate lives." For sure, that part of her I'm more than just curious about that arrangement. But that's one thing I won't tread on. Because I have a feeling, if this closeness continues, she'll tell me more about that.

Plus with her being so easy talk to, its made it easier for me to talk about my combat deployments; along with some of my experience during those deployments. But I still hold back a lot, mostly because they're still hard for me to talk about. It was especially hard for my wife Sally; she really didn't want to hear it. It upset her too much one time she over heard me talking about a particular action with some of my Marine Corps buddies. Plus, it's always been hard to relate those experiences to someone who hasn't been there or done that. I don't think they can fully understand what it's like to live with the constant fear, frustration, the anger, or that loss of two very close friends that never should have happened. So I find it best not to talk about it at all, at least outside of a close nit circle of friends. But again, Catherine seems to want to hear about it. Where one evening last week we got on the subject of just that, experiences. So letting my guard down I opened up to her the thing Sally overheard. Visualizing it again as I was telling her what happened, when I suddenly realized she hadn't said anything. So, asking if she was still there, she replied, " Of course I'm still here!" She said, "Why would I not be? You are the first person I've met since I've been in this job that's opened up about those kind of experiences." "Bob." She said. "I've been hanging on every word! So please don't stop talking to me." The showed me her interest, which impressed me! She really cares about those things, and why her programs help the people who've been there.

Again looking at the time thinking, should I call or just let her be? Maybe she's enjoying a night out, a chance to unwind before the start another busy week. Like last weekend, during our phone calls, she was telling me about having to write reports for her department so they could be kept up to date on what she's learned. Plus, catching up on what she's missed by being away from the office.

But damn it, the woman is in my blood now. It was only that one incredible experience, a laugh filled lunch, days and evenings of these phone conversations where she tells me every thing that's happened as I sit back, and listen to her voice saying the words. I love hearing her talk with that slight huskiness in that North Carolina accent. And yes, she is a talker when she gets started. Just please Catherine Parker, never stop talking to me!

Anyway its picking up the cellphone to touch in the speed call number for her cellphone, then looking at my watch, it's eleven-thirty here, ten-thirty where she is, as I wait listening to the six audible rings before she answers, "Phew." She says. Hah, hallo. you." Its her sounding out of breath.

Hello to you too, I was beginning to think you weren't going to answer. But I would have left a message just to say hi, how was your day, call when you have chance. You know, something like that.

Which has happened several times, but she's always called me back a short time later; just like she said she would do. But on answering this time, there's a stress in her voice I can definitely hear, and it's not just from being out of breath.

Are you working out? My asking,

"Yes..., you, might, call it that." Still breathlessly saying,

There is something in that, a nervousness I also think .

Oh, okay. Should I call you back later?

"No Bob." She says, sounding less stressful. "How about if I call you back instead? But it may not be tonight."

Sure Catherine, any time. But I'll most likely be up late anyway, if you do decide to call back. An not hearing a reply its my Okay, Bye.

But before I can even move my phone away from my ear, I hear another voice, and it sounds close by, where I freeze, realizing she's with someone! The voice was indistinct, was it a man? A lump forming in my throat! Then hearing some rustling noises with that voice sounding even closer to the phone asking, "Was that your husband?" I hear plainly, but words from..., who?

"No." Catherine's answer. "Just a very special friend of mine." Catherine explaination.

That lump in my throat disappearing, my heart rate dropping. it's a female voice! Where I realize Catherine must be in bed with another woman? My developing hard-on knowing very well I won't be able to ignore it for long!

Then its this other woman, "Speaking of husbands, does he know about you and this yet?" This other woman asking.

"No he doesn't." Catherine's reply. "And it's best keeping it that way too!" That sounded definite.

With that, its the other woman, "Same with my husband too." she says. "So girlfriend, why don't you roll back over here and we'll keep our dirty secret all to ourselves." Some naughty, or guilty laughter following.

Now it's hearing Catherine's, "So, where were we?" A definite naughty giggle coming with that.

Now its the other woman with excitement in her voice, "I think we were both close to another one." She says. "So you hot bitch, lift your leg so I can get our pussies grinding together again."

Is instantly followed by lots of giggly, girlish laughter, along with the sounds of bed noises, the rustling of bodies moving around, then more girlish laughter. Then it's more sounds of a bed squeaking, hi pitch girlish indistinct words, and sounds. When it's Catherine, sounding breathless again, "How come you haven't spanked me yet? You know I'm a naughty girl when ever you're around!" She's saying to this other woman.

Where quickly follows two sharp sounds of a hand meeting soft flesh. Immediately follows a shriek from Catherine with her, "Nancy! I said spank, not wind up from across the room!" I don't believe its a real scolding there.

Then more excited laughter from both of them, followed by more sharp sounds of a hand on soft flesh again, brings more shrieks from Catherine.

HOLY SHIT! Catherine's not only a lesbian, she's also a kinky one who likes to be spanked too!

Now with everything I've heard from Catherine and this other married woman filling my head, and knowing this drop dead gorgeous woman, who's now engaged in some hot lesbian sex, has me holding my phone tighter against my ear so I won't miss a single sound of their lovemaking, with their sweet moans, deep sighs, sharp startled cries of pleasure, the sounds of kissing, driving me crazy with wanting to be there, has my imagination running wild with visions of their fingers and tongues working in wet pussies, over hard nipples, all playing in my fertile mind.

Now all of a sudden, it's a long sharp cry, "OH YES..., OH FUCK..., OH FUCK YES NANCY!" Knocks me out of my fevered imagination, bringing me back to focus on what I think just occurred, is again followed by the sounds of very heavy breathing. Just like I was hearing it, "Very up close to my ear on that train." And like every night for last week and half, there's no doubt who's voice that was!

It's several minutes with indistinct words and the sounds of bodies moving around causing the bed to squeak a few times until it's Nancy, "My God girl, that must have been a good one?" she ask. "You have know idea!" Catherine, in a heavy, husky voice replying.

Where again, its followed by lots of girlish laughter, and minutes of whispered words I can't hear clearly, sounds of body movements too, maybe even the wet sounds of their kissing?

"Okay girlfriend, it's your turn." That's Catherine! "Now scoot up over me, that way you can use the head board to hold onto." She's telling Nancy.

Holy Shit! Is this Nancy going to sit over Catherine's face? More giggling and sounds of their bodies moving, making the bed squeak more. But it's, "Wait a minute Nancy." Catherine tells her. "I think I just rolled over on my phone." Where the call drops.

All that time I've been sitting here thinking about that drop dead, heart stopping beautiful woman, with her gorgeous little finger tip size clitoris I lovingly stroked between my fingers, slick with her copious wetness. Where tonight, this other woman has been making love to that same beautiful woman I masturbated in that stalled commuter train car. Where right now, this other woman may have her pussy settled over Catherine's mouth. My God Swaggart! What an erotic sight that must be.

But now it's me who's laying naked on my bed masturbating, all the time wishing I was a fly on the wall of that hotel room, with all kinds of visions running through my mind of what they're doing And when I cum; it's explosive spurts and streams of my seaman landing on my stomach and chest. And I don't even care or want to get up, as I lay here letting it dry on my stomach and chest.

When suddenly waking from a sound sleep, I look at my watch to see it's, twelve-thirty in the morning? And I really have to take a leak. But as I start to get up, its seeing that drying seaman on my stomach and chest, and laugh thinking; wow, that was a good one! I haven't needed to do that in awhile!

But now that I'm fully awake and sitting on the edge of my bed, and reach for my cell phone wondering; did I really hear what I think I heard? But as I start to get up it begins ringing where I see its Catherine's number. Why is she calling now? I guess her friend must have kept her up late. Of course, she did have a good reason to be. Or, maybe she just woke up from that sleep that comes over you after having some really good sex? And from the sounds of it, she obviously had a reason to be sleepy. So answering as nonchalantly as I can, Hello, you're up late.

Where I hear, "Hi, did I wake you?"

Not really, I was already awake. I was just getting up to take a leak anyway.

Hearing her laugh, "Do you want to call me back when you get through?" She's ask.

No, as I lay back down on the bed. I don't have to go that bad just yet. So Catherine, as I said, you're up kind of late, are you okay? You did sound like you were out of breathe when I called earlier.

Which is followed by a long silence before, "Yes I was." she says. "I was..., well, I was very occupied when you called." Her telling me.

Okay, I guess you're not so occupied now, huh?

"No Bob, I'm not. But I wanted to call you because I was thinking that you may have had..., maybe you had some questions." her asking.

And what would they have been Catherine?

"Bob..., I was laying here thinking about calling you when I saw how late is was, and should I, or not. But then I remembered how you said I sounded out of breath. Where you asked me if I was working out. I'm sorry if I gave you that flip answer then hung up. So, thinking you may have thought I was..., well anyway. I did tell you I wasn't that kind of woman, and I'm not!" Her affirmation.

Catherine you don't have to explain yourself to me. Then lying through my teeth, Even if you had been with someone, a man, but knowing it was a woman, and not saying that, Catherine, its none my business. But to myself its thinking, I would have been..., what Swaggart? You barely know this woman. Sure your in love her, but what?

Another long silence when its, "Bob, I was with a friend when you called. And Bob..., it was a woman. She just left to go back to her room. I would have wanted her to stay, but I did tell you I would call you back, and I didn't want her to over hear us. So, I assume you've already guested she and I were..., well I'm sure you can guess." Her honesty with that.

Okay, after what you've just said, it explains why you sounded so out breath. Catherine, I'm sorry I interrupted.

"Bob, you couldn't have known. So, I guest I should to tell you something more about me." she says.

And Catherine, that is?

"Bob, first off, I want to say this, I like you an awful lot, and I really do mean that!"

Catherine, the way you kissed me behind that column, plus that little whimper in your throat, told me so.

"Bob! I was not..., ah..., not..., kissing..., and..., I don't whimper; much." Her trying to sound serious. And my laughing hard out loud at her stumbling over those words,

Okay, Catherine..., I know what I felt and what I heard!

"Well, what ever you think, but seriously Bob, and back to what I was saying. And just maybe because of what YOU think I did then. An maybe, because of what I said about liking you so much. This thing I was doing earlier won't change any..., Bob..., I don't want it to..., change; damn it! What I'm trying to say is..., Bob, you need to know something important about me. And I have to know how you really feel about it." More stumbling of her words.

Feel about it? And in what way Catherine?

"Bob, I hope you know what I'm trying to say?" her asking.

Alright Catherine, you're going to tell me something like..., are you trying to tell me you're a les...?

"No Bob, I'm not strictly lesbian!" Is her quick interruption replying back to me.

"Bob it's..., I'm..., Bob, I'm very Bi. I love having sex with women! It's something I enjoy and I've been having sex with girls and women since I was fourteen years old. And Bob, I don't have any intentions of stopping either! I like women, and women like me too. Truthfully, and only up to a few years ago, it's been my main sexual outlet. So I've been with lots of women. And, now that I've said that, I need to know how you feel about what I just told you?" Her frank confession?

Now another long period of silence ensues as I try to wrap my ahead around what I already knew; plus what I didn't know. So, how to tell her about the first part; or even if I should.

Until its hearing, "Bob..., are you still there?" Catherine asking.

Yes Catherine I'm still here. I'm just..., I'm.., surprised at how honest, how open you are about telling me that. So now, how do I feel about it? I guess I need to tell you something first, then maybe you'll know better about how I feel.

Catherine..., when I called you earlier and thought you sounded out of breath. Where I asked if you were..., you were working out. Catherine.., I new you were with someone.

"What? How cou...,?" Her surprise at hearing what I just said.

Because Catherine..., before I could move my phone away from my ear I heard that other woman's voice talking to you; I heard everything! I guess you thought I had hung up but I didn't until something you did caused the call to drop.

Where I can hear Catherine trying to cover up a nervous..., what? A startled sharp sounding intake breath of air? Which is followed with another long silence.

Catherine? I'm sorry I eased dropped. It's just that...

"No Bob, I didn't know you hadn't hung up." She interrupts. "I just dropped the phone on the bed. I guess the call dropped because I remember rolling over on my phone, so I had to move it. As far as the ease dropping? Well, it doesn't matter now; huh?" she says.