Catherine Ch. 04

Story Info
Our Phone Calls Part 2.
11.5k words
4.54
4.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live for the moment I hear that catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each tender touch, and caress of her sensitive places, I wait for those three words she will not say..., yet.

Our Phone Calls Part 2

When Catherine and I ended the call I fell back onto the bed, closed my eyes, and let everything she said play back in my mind, especially what she revealed to me about that married couple. An for sure, All of it will fill my thoughts for many nights yet to come. And especially what she said about her being a bit of an exhibitionist! HOLY SHIT! That floored me! But maybe it shouldn't? What happened on the train, was that her...., in a public..., way? But damn, that must be one lucky guy! But Swaggart, you know something about that too; don't you? And more!

So when are you going to tell her all about Jennifer, Alex, Ryan..., Carly, and..., that other? You certainly have been busy yourself; and in a variety of ways! And about that..., that's going to be even more difficult, isn't it Swaggart, and not just about Alex. That can be explained as just part of what happens when you're together with both Jen and him. But Chris? Well..., I'll cross that bridge, if or when that subject becomes a reason to talk about!

So, if nothing else comes of this relationship, she'll replace for now, my waking up from those sweat soaked dreams I've had since returning from..., which one's..., all of them!

Damn it..., now what the HELL is that noise! Bringing me fully awake. And realizing it's my cell phone that's buzzing; but why is it buzzing? Reaching over to pick it up, and just as I do it stops. And almost as soon as it stopped, it begins buzzing again; it's Catherine calling. But why is she calling and what time is it anyway, looking at my watch, Five-thirty?! Heck I didn't get off the phone with her until after, what, two-thirty, and she's up already? Where the buzzing phone in my hand stops.

Catherine, please give me a break, saying it out loud in my frustration. But Just as I start to lay the phone back down, it begins buzzing again. Shit!

Hey, your up early! Answering it.

"Well hello to you to, so..., what took you so long? I've been calling for the last five minutes. Her scolding me. "I was beginning to think you didn't want to talk to me." Catherine some concern in her tone of voice.?

Catherine I'm sorry, but, after I got off the phone with you I set the phone to vibrate. I ah.., knew I would have a hard time getting to sleep because of all the things that were running around in my head, and ah.., if I got any sleep..., ah, anyway, I'm fine. So, let me start over. Good morning Catherine, and how are you?

"Okay..., and, good, morning to you too. An Bob. I'm doing fine, and thank you for asking."

Thinking the whole time she's stretching out those few words, and how much I love the sound of her voice.

You're welcome Catherine! So again,, can I ask what are you're doing up so early on a Sunday morning. You know, after your busy day and our long talk last night. I would think you might be tired, maybe even, sleep in some. Laughing at myself for saying it.

"Well, I usually sleep pretty well, especially after a hard work out...," Her letting that hang in the air a few seconds. That's the best sleep in the world you know..." Her letting that hang there a few seconds too. "Plus..., I had a little power nap before I called you last night." A lilt in her voice.

Catherine, I do know all that, but please don't start.

"Bob, are you okay? She ask. You sound a little..., well, I don't know, maybe..., you know, did it bother you about what I was telling you..., about..., you know, everything?"

Bother me Catherine? Well maybe, because what you were telling me was running around in my head which sure kept my imagination busy. You sure are a very interesting person to say the least. An you certainly, don't hold anything back, do you?

"Thank you!' she says. "I'll take that as a compliment. But trust me. I don't talk about myself like that with everyone."

Catherine, again, I'm sorry for what I said, you know what spilled out...

"Bob." Her breaking in. "I told you it was alright, and I think we covered that for now, so lets just leave it for a another time, Okay?"

Of course Catherine.

The other though, your girl friend and you Catherine, I told you that part turned me on, and I do mean on! But the second part..., that thing with your girlfriend and her husband. I was thinking..., well, those two people are very lucky, especially the husband. And then what you said about feeling guilty about that other guy where I..., thought I needed to..., let you go.

"What do you mean, let me go?" She says, sounding concerned.

Catherine, I meant the call, go to bed, get some sleep, that's all.

"Oh, okay. But Bob, before I called you I was laying here thinking about what you said..., about, what you said." Changing her mind about letting it go?

Catherine, girl, I told you I was sorry.

"No Bob, don't keep saying you're sorry. But did you really mean it? I believe what you said wasn't for the reason I accused you of. And I apologize for that. So, did you honestly mean it?" She sounds serious.

Catherine, please, hear this. I've been divorced for two years, separated six months before that. And I haven't been exactly celibate during all of that time. In fact there have been several women I've been involved with. One, her name is Carly, another is a very good friend, Ryan. The third lady is married, and her name is Jennifer. She and her husband Alex..., Sally and I were involved with them in a sexual relationship before I was deployed to Afghanistan. Sally, stayed involved in that same relationship while I was over there. Which I was perfectly fine with because it was people I knew and trusted. So I know something about the kind of thing you were telling me about with your married friends.

An this too Catherine, after Sally and I divorced, Alex and Jennifer contacted me a few months later. An well, I've been seeing them again too. That relationship has some, I'll say this, has other..., aspects to it too. An Catherine, except for one time, I was always faithful to my Sally while we were married, not considering that relationship we had with Alex and Jennifer which was open an consensual. But that one time I did slip up was with the friend of a friend. Where there's a long story that led to that too. And..., there's another involvement where I'm going to keep that for another time.

But Catherine, it's now that I'm single again, and the women I was tempted by before..., well the opportunities that were, are still there. An I've enjoyed them all, even though they're still friends of Sally; Ryan and Carly. And that triangle with that married couple..., I could write a book about how all three relationships, and how every thing about them has come to be, as well as the additional aspects to it.

Also know this Catherine, I wasn't looking for anyone to replace what I lost with Sally. What do they call it; rebound? But when I met you and what happened; something changed. I wanted, no I needed to know who you were. So after I saw you on the ride up from the train platform on that escalator..., Catherine, you hit me harder than if I had stepped in front of one of those speeding trains.

Plus Catherine, I don't ever want to say, or do anything to make you feel uncomfortable with, or about me. I can't say how sorry I am if what I said in anyway makes you uneasy about me.

"Bob." Her cutting in now. "Thank you for telling me that. But now, please answer the damn question! Did you really mean what you said?"

Shit! As look away across the room at a picture on a shelf without answering her right away. The picture, has nothing to do about any of this except; good advice.

Where now it's, Catherine, I've always been a very level headed guy, I've known what I wanted to do, and it's cost me. I ah.., have a great friend Catherine, Sargent Roy Williams, retired now, who was like my mentor, who always told me, "Keep your head screwed on straight Swaggart, and it will get you through most of the trials you'll run into. But when I saw you Catherine, my head became unscrewed, because I didn't do what you asked me to do, that was, not follow you. And I know if I had done what you asked, we would never have had these conversations. But, I just needed to know who you were, never expecting I'd ah..., lose my head over you. An now, for one of the few times in my life, I'm lost! Yes, Catherine, I did mean it! Okay?

Is followed with silence as I wait for something back from her. Silence is what we train for; go where we're not supposed to be, to see what we're sent to see, and leave without them ever knowing we were there. And last night, I made to much noise, and now I'm caught.

"Alright Bob, thank you!' She says at last. "Now..., I have to take a shower, get dressed and meet my girlfriend Nancy down stairs in the restaurant. Then, we're going to see a art exhibition at a local museum. And probably have lunch, do some sightseeing, maybe dinner. And I'm pretty sure we'll come back to one of our rooms later and well..., replay last night's work out. And Bob, I will call you later tonight, I promise!"

Shit! My relief at my escaping from what I thought was coming back at me.

That sounds like the kind of day I wish I was having Catherine! I also have to shower, get dressed too. I also have a few things I need to finish around here before I head over to the base again, probably work out while I'm there too.

Unfortunately not the kind of workout she's going to have; not saying that to her.

Then I'll come back here and work on my paper so it's ready to turn in at my class in two weeks from this Wednesday. And Catherine, I hope you have lots fun with your girl friend, and please be careful. Good bye.

"Thank you Bob, I will, And good bye to you too."

And now that the call has dropped allowing me to say it out loud, Catherine, I am in love you! And thank you for letting me see into your life! Even if it's all I'll ever see of it, you'll certainly be unforgettable.

Well time kind of flew and I've done everything I said I was going to do today. Where I tried hard not to think about her, and for awhile; I didn't. But she keeps forcing her way back into my thoughts, so it's no fucking use trying not to.

An that's why I'm here again, rereading this preliminary paper I'll re-edit several more times before I have to turn it in, but damn it, she keeps breaking into my thoughts. Where I have to go back and start over. Damn it, now it's my cell phone ringing. An looking at my watch to see it's nine o'clock. Shit! Already?

But when I pick up my phone, looking at the screen, it's not Catherine, it's Ryan's caller ID displayed. Damn! Sweet, hot, sexy, Ryan. If any women could take my mind off Catherine; Ryan could! But not for long I'm sure! So answering with, Hello, I heard you were back, Sally told me when I talked to her Erin.

Where I hear, "Then why haven't you called me when you heard I was back." Ryan scolds me. "You always know I'm always interested in catching up on things with you."

Oh, Ryan, I'm sorry. I've had a awful lot on my mind these last two weeks so I haven't been exactly thinking straight.

"Well Bob, I hope it's nothing serious." Ryan's sounding concerned.

I was..., hoping it could have been Ryan. But now I think it's not going to be as serious as it might have. So, how are you?

"Oh, I'm fine." she says. "Bob..., we've had so many very nice times and I thought maybe we could have dinner and see where things go from there. Maybe even skip dinner all together."

I know that hint well.

What, and go right to the dessert course Ryan?

"Yeah..., something like that, hint, hint." she says

Oh Ryan..., dessert with you is certainly non fattening; there's always lots of calories getting burned.

"Yes there is Bob, and I'm all for burning lots of calories."

That's not a hint.

Ryan, if it's alright, let me get through this next week. If my problem goes as I think it will, you'll be just what I need..., if that's Okay? My hating to say it like that.

"Sure Bob. An whatever the problem is I hope it works out alright for you." She knows me well enough that I'm avoiding telling her the truth.

Thank you Ryan!

"Good night Bob."

Goodnight Ryan.

Shit! God I hate myself sometimes. I should call her back and see if she wants me to come over. Or take her out to dinner and have some drinks, then take her up on dessert. That burning lots of calories enjoying a few hours of destroying my bed or hers sure could take my mind off my other problem. But no, that would be using her, and that's not fair to her. I like Ryan way to much to do something like that to her. She's a very sweet and beautiful friend and deserves more; especially my respect.

Alright Swaggart, get through this damn paper, save it, put it out of your mind for now and..., what? Try to get some sleep? Fat fucking chance of that!

An just as I hit save, my damn cell phone rings again. Shit, I should just turn the stupid thing off or just ignore it. My daughter knows the video chat ID. But as I pick up the phone to turn it off, first looking at what's on the screen, son of a bitch! I should have turned it off. So taking a deep breath swiping right with, Hello you!

"Hi, it's me." Hearing it's Catherine.

Okay, hello me.

"Bob, I tried to call you a few minutes ago but it went right to your voice mail. I left you a message. I guess you didn't get it."

Yes, I was talking with someone. And I did here the call waiting signal. The message..., you didn't me a chance to check. But as far as the call waiting..., I think it's rude to put a friend on hold, or try to keep switching back and forth between callers.

"Okay, I feel the same about that too." she says. "So..., what are you doing now?" She ask.

Well, I've been working on my paper so I'll have it ready to turn it in a couple weeks from now. So Catherine, how was the art museum, lunch, shopping, and any thing else you two were up to? Hearing her giggly laugh, knowing of course what she was up to behind that giggle.

"The art museum was nice." she says. "They have a great gallery with a nice collection of southwest themed art, along with statuary, bronzes by some famous Western artist. And the new exhibition was, interesting. In college I was taking a minor in fine art and art history. I thought maybe someday I'd be an art conservator or curator." She says.

Wow, a conservator? I might want to be a history teacher someday, like maybe in three ,or, four, years. At the rate I'm going I'll have my degree by then. Plus, I'll have my twenty in too. So Catherine, I wasn't expecting you to call.

" Oh? So why wouldn't I?" She ask.

I don't know, its just you sounded a little...,

"A little what Bob?" her probing.

I thought it was just something in your tone of voice Catherine, before you hung up this morning.

"Now what would that have been?" She ask, I think sounding concerned.

I guess Catherine, I was still thinking about you..., maybe being..., something about what I said; that's all. Even though you said you weren't; maybe saving me some embarrassment.

"Bob..., I told you I wasn't upset. I was surprised yes! I also told you it caught me off guard. But, again, I'm not upset! Okay?" Her sounding sincerer.

Yes, and thank you!

"Bob, I thought about you, all day long today. Nancy even asked me if I was alright. She thought something was wrong. I told her I was just a little distracted by something...,"

Or someone Catherine? My rudely interrupting. I am sorry Catherine, I really am. Opened mouth and inserted foot, a bad habit of mine!

"Stop it Bob! No, more, apologies; you hear?"

Her sounding serious about it.

Yes, what ever you say Catherine.

"Bob, it's not what I say. It's just that it's alright. So Bob, how was your day?" Her asking defusing the tension.

My day? It went pretty much as I described it last night. I did get some things to put in my refrigerator; thought I heard a big sigh of relief as I closed the door.

"Bob, you're almost...."

Almost? What's almost Catherine?

"Bobby, you're almost to good to be true."

Oh my God she said, "Bobby?" Sally always used that affectionately with me.

Huh, what? Why do you say that Catherine?

"Because you're such a damn nice guy! I wish I had met you years ago."

You what?

Catherine, please stop.

"Alright, what ever you say Bob." Her throwing it back at me this time as she goes on,

"Bob, like I said, we went to the gallery and wondered around in there for a couple of hours. Then we had lunch in a nice little Mexican restaurant. After that we drove down and did the river walk, browsing the shops, doing a little shopping. Then instead of having dinner we went to a local Cantina where we met a couple of cute young guys. Where..., we had a very pleasant evening flirting and dancing until about seven o'clock when Nancy and I left to come back to the hotel. Nancy, my beautiful slutty friend, wanted to bring the guys back with us; her hinting about taking both of them on. I thought it sounded like fun too."

Fun? My sitting here with my stomach in knots at her telling me this?

Catherine, why are you telling me this?

I had to ask.

"Bob, I'm only making that part up. We came back to the hotel and had a couple of glasses of wine in the lounge. Then came up to my room, without any guys, and enjoyed our, "work out again," I told you we would do; Nancy just left."

Catherine, what the hell are you trying to do to me?

"Bob, I'm was only teasing you..., about the guys." she says. "I just wanted to hear your reaction. But, what would you have thought if Nancy and I had really brought some guys to our room?" A hint of something in her voice, naughty like?

Catherine..., hell, I don't know! Maybe, wishing I was one of those guys!

"Why you pig! Has us both laughing. "Anyway, thank you Bob. That tells me that you do care. But the part with Nancy just leaving is true."

Oh really? Damn Catherine! I might have been more interested in hearing about you and her taking on those two young guys. There, I'd be jealous as all hell, because that part sounded really hot! You know something Catherine, I've had, well, been in..., that's part of that relationship with Alex and Jennifer. But I bet those two guys would have been in for the time of their lives, having a go around with two older women. Oh by the way, how old were they?

"WHAT?!" Comes crashing through the phone like a thunder clap. "Older Woman!" Almost as loud. "How, old, do, you, think, I, am?" Sounds like a command, or a scolding.

Oh..., I don't know Catherine. But if I were to guess, I'd say..., your about, thirty-two, thirty-three, give or take a year two. Certainly well preserved, that's for sure.

"WHAT?!" WELL PRESERVED?!" Almost blowing my cell phone out of my hand.

Where I could certainly understand how a much younger guy would find himself extremely lucky to have a wild sexual romp with a beautiful older woman, like you Catherine. I know when I was a teen, I wished some older woman would have picked me up on my way home from school and take me to her house to teach me the mysteries of life.

"Wha..., wha...," In my ear as she tries to get something out, but can't put it together yet.

An you know something else Catherine? My going on. My ex-wife Sally, is three months older than me. I always teased her I would never be as old as she is, accusing her of robbing the cradle too. Plus, I'd sometimes whisper in her ear while we were making love how much I loved fucking an older woman.

"WHY YOU PIG!"

I expected worse. " And just for that, I'm not going to do what I was going to do, so Fuck you and your, "Older Woman too!" She says, and not doing well at reining in her laughter.