Catherine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So waiting for her to return, where I've been studying myself in the vanity mirror, considering my well past five o'clock shadow. Which is a bit more than I usually have -- except on those reserve weekends. Where the powers that be want us clean shaved -- regulations they insist, must be followed.

Then my thoughts' shifting to -- she sure is a hand full, glancing at the open door to the bedroom. An it's not just her beautiful body either!

Along with that, its conceding she's way ahead of me in this whole thing too. An where ever this goes from here, I'll always be playing catch up.

But its Catherine returning with a travel size can of shave gel, a disposable razor, toothbrush, still in it's plastic wrapper where she's placing them all on the vanity.

"I thought you might need these." she says. "But on second thought," As she's looking at me in the mirror, "You look very handsome with that facial hair." She's telling me.

"Where, I guess you know," She goes on.. "It's the in look for men your age right now." She says, still looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Men my age Catherine?" Replying to her reflection in the mirror. "Lady, I've had a whole lot more facial hair than just this "in look." Telling her.

"There have been many days and nights Catherine, of chasing down bad guys that had me looking pretty ratty, and ragged -- like my hat you made fun of Catherine."

She laughs at my hat remark, nudging me with her elbow.

"But Catherine, this look has other benefits, besides, "in look."

"Oh, and what is that..., Mister Swaggart?" She ask, hand on her cocked hip now.

"Women..., like you, where I've had the pleasure of knowing. Sally for one, loved the feel of that bit of roughness between her breast, or my chin rubbing over her nipples. I think it turns you on too -- am I right Catherine? Your nipples were like marbles, they were so hard!"

"Go to hell Swaggart!" She says. Blushing, her face turning away form where she had been watching us in the mirror.

"Oh, an this too Catherine." Pushing it some more, gets her looking back at me in the mirror.

"Sally..., and others..., have said...,"

"Said what Swaggart?" she interrupts.

"How much they loved the feel of my whiskered, and stumbled cheeks rubbing the insides of their thighs when I was going down on them. And you did too! And don't try to deny it either Catherine! Your thighs were squeezing my head so tight when you came I thought you were going to suffocate me!" Teasing her.

"You, "ARE," such, a, pig Swaggart!" As she's smacking me sharply on the arm again, turning her pink cheeked face away from the mirror.

"But seriously Catherine."

"Oh!" She interrupts. Looking back at me, you were just making all that up -- you shit!" she calls me.

"Noo!" Stringing it out. "Because you certainly know it's true, right..., Catherine?" Waiting for her come back.

An getting none..., "Right Catherine?" Pressing for an answer.

"Yes!" She says, pushing her forehead hard into my shoulder. "An fuck you too!" She curses me. But its with her laughing at herself.

"Plus Catherine, and this time I'm really serious. Because of what we do..., allows us a lot more latitude when it comes to skirting the, "regs." You don't want to look too out of place, in the places we've been. Where long hair and beards are the, "norm," on men my age, and older."

Then its back to looking at what she placed on the vanity, then back to Catherine, who's still looking at me in the mirror, "Thank you Catherine for your compliment on my "in look."

Turning to her now. "But most of all Catherine, thank you for last night! You are one of a kind, incredible woman. An there's no exaggeration in me saying that!"

Seeing her standing there like she is, leaning against the door jam, with her hair still wrapped in a towel, the other wrapped around her waist, her arms crossed over her chest covering her beautiful breast. That drop dead beautiful smile on her face, her head tipped slightly staring back at me.

"It's me who needs to say thank you, Mister Swaggart!" she says. "You have know idea what you've done to me -- maybe changing my life too." She says.

That..., what she just said, almost scaring me. With it sounding so much of what I want to hear. Where its my better sense warning me -- don't push it Swaggart!

An between what she just said, and what she says now partially answers what I have been wondering since that other phone call this morning.

"Bob..., about what I've already told you on our phone calls. Where I've been in the company of lots men -- certainly not like this!" she says. "And for the most part, I've always been on guard." Her reminding me.

"Also..." She goes on. "Waiting for the question, or the suggestion of something more than just being in their company, where most..., have been gentleman. But there have been some who are forward enough, and aggressive enough, where they assume dinner, or a drink with them, entitles them to more." Her repeating that too.

"When that assumption rears up -- I shut it down quickly, but politely. But also very emphatically if they persist." She goes on.

"Oh of course." saying now. "I have been tempted on a occasion. But that, "being talked about thing," you know, is always there. So I haven't!"

"Also like I told you too, only two others have, Jon being one, have let me feel this comfortable, and at ease in their company, especially after what we've done -- like..., us last night. and again this morning."

"An now there's you Bob Swaggart! You have made me feel like this time has been the most special and wonderful of all." She's telling me this?

"Where for some reason, this just seems so natural and right -- an I don't understand why -- it just is." she says "So thank you again, for being the beautiful man you are."

Another ego boots, thank you beautiful lady! My thought.

Hearing her saying what she just said, an sounding so honest about it too. Brings that lump back in my throat, where I'm having a hard time swallowing it.

An now she steps into me in a long, warm, sweet kiss. It's not a thank you kiss. No, it's more, much more -- it was in her hands too -- there in the shower -- with the body wash.

"But now I have to get dressed and so do you." At her breaking the kiss. "So hurry up or you'll be late for breakfast. But if we had more time..., You would be eating me!" She says. "That..., scruffy beard rubbing the insides of my thighs."

Where she quickly disappears out of bathroom again. But almost as fast as she left, she's back with, "You can use my tooth paste if want to." She's telling me. "It's in my make-up bag right there." As she points to it. "An I don't offer that to all the men I've slept with." Where she's quickly gone again.

"Holy Shit!" Laughing at what she said.

Saying she was a hand full was a fucking understatement!

Finishing up in the bathroom, an back into the bedroom to see where she found my scattered clothes and placed them neatly on the bed. Also seeing a set of unopened under ware plus an unopened stick of a man's deodorant. When it's her voice from the dressing room, "My sisters boyfriend is about as tall as you are with lots of things he's never used."

Has me looking over to see her standing in the door way of the dressing room wearing matching lavender colored bra and bikini panties.

"But they could be a little snug, because he's not as..." clearing her throat, "Well built as you are. But it may be better than you smelling like you just got back from two weeks chasing after bad guys." It's her leaning against the dressing room door jam looking quite lovely.

Awe-struck by this vision standing there, as my gaze passes over her nipple bumps showing through the light material of her bra, then to her neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair shadowing through the shear lavender panties.

Where its forcing my eyes away from this vision of total loveliness to check out what she put on the bed. "Thank you Catherine. I think they'll work, as long as they don't strangle me..., you know?"

"Swaggart!" she says. "Don't get a big head now."

An laughing at what she said, disappears back into the dressing room along with her, "So hurry up and get dressed so I can treat you to breakfast." Where it's Catherine, standing back in the dressing room door way again.

Then the eye catching sight of her cheeky ass framed in shear lavender as she turned back an disappeared into the dressing room once again. "Catherine, your ass is killing me!" Calling after her. Has her laughing from somewhere inside that dressing room.

Sitting on the bed to put my boots back on it's seeing her leaving the dressing room wearing a perfectly tailored Navy blue blazer, and matching skirt, lavender collared blouse, with contrasting scarf draped around her neck. Along with her calf covering snug black leather boots, and a pair of dark blue pumps she carries in her right hand.

To me this whole look just enhances the woman's beauty, grace, and stature. But that conservative outfit can't keep from drawing attention to that gorgeous figure of a woman beneath it all.

"Bobby..." She says. "If there's any coffee left, I'd love to have another cup -- if you don't mind fixing it for me?" Her asking, as she passes me on her way into the bathroom.

"Of course there is Catherine! An I'd be happy to bring it back if you like." My replay.

An from the bathroom its her, "Thank you, but you won't have to do that. I promise, I won't be long." Just before it's the sound of a blow dryer coming alive.

Now..., the Catherine that enters the kitchen a few minutes later -- with the air of a very professional, and competent business woman, with her hair now pulled back in a twist, and just enough make up to enhance her more than beautiful face.

"That's quite a transformation you've pulled off Catherine." As I'm handing her the coffee cup. "I didn't know you had a phone booth stashed in the bathroom."

"Thank you Bobby!" She says, Taking the coffee cup from my hand. "But most of the time I don't have to be this formal." she says. "Our office has a reasonably relaxed office dress code, but today requires a more business like appearance."

"We'll be hosting some very important people in town who I'll be meeting with all day." she explains. "So, as you referred to it, the transformation."

"Well Catherine, I bet they'll be very impressed with you. I definitely have since the day I met you!" Where I get that gorgeous smile along with her, "Thank you mister Swaggart!" Reply

But just as I start to take another sip from my coffee is where I stop to ask, "Catherine, is it to late to straighten up your sisters bed? You know, it's quite obvious what went on in there -- we did make quite a wreck of it." Tipping my head in the direction of where we just came from.

"Bob, that's alright." she tells me. "My sister's house keeper will be in today, an she'll take care of everything."

But what happens in the next few exchanges will put me right in my place in her life, where mistakenly thinking that look on her face is a reflection of us last night, but instead it's, "It wouldn't be the first time her house keeper has found that bed wrecked because something obviously happened in it." Her sounding a bit flippant with that.

Where its thinking, she's was joking with that remark. Then from me, "Oh Really?"

An maybe sounding to her like -- maybe she hasn't been honest with what she's been telling me.

Where its her snappy reply, "Yes Bob, Really!" Comes back. "Your not the first one I've invited back here!" Her straight forward telling me.

A line just went across the floor, and I'm about to be a dumb ass an step over it with my, "Okay..., and?"

Like I'm waiting for some explanation.

"And, what, Bob?" With her staring back at me, and its not friendly either.

Where the silence between us as I contemplate the next thought going through my head. But before I can say anything -- where it's like..., she could read my mind when she says,"But with one exception, they've all been women." Her expression never changing.

"Okay..., So that exception, I assume, not meaning me Catherine?"

Not good Swaggart! Immediately regretting it!.

Now its Catherine who's thinking. An being the open honest person she is, her answer that comes back quite bluntly, "You're right Bob, it's not..., you!" Her sharp reply.

Now this is where I already have one foot over the line, and the other foot paused in mid air, "So Catherine, if I were to make a guess. An, from what you've already told me about yourself, it's been the husband of that married couple you've told me loosely about?"

OH MY GOD! Did you really say that Swaggart?

Now, an with her eyes coldly locked onto mine, and without one second of hesitation, "Yes it is Bob!" She says.

"But..., "HE," has never spent the whole night here. So, if, by, chance, your, wondering, why not? It's because of my sisters' boyfriend, and my sisters' erratic schedules. Where I didn't want her, or her boyfriend coming home unexpectedly, and finding, "HIM," in bed with me!"

"In bed with her!" A very straight, honest, uncompromising answer to my very stupid remark. When suddenly flashing in my head -- it's why the bottle of body wash!

"But." She goes on breaking into my thought. An this is where she wraps the line around my neck and pulls it tight!

"I usually meet with him at his hotel when he's in town for his meetings. Which can last two, or three days, like just a few weeks ago where he was in town on a Monday." She says.

That text message during our lunch that Tuesday. My thinking back to then.

An now, with the line tightly wrapped around my neck, I pole vault with, "Well Catherine, it sounds like you do have quite an active time with your married friends. So I guess the walls of these rooms have seen, and heard lots of your exciting activities within them."

I just fucking hung myself!

Instantly, an very directly, "YES.., they, have, Bob!" She says. "Like I told you.., I've never wanted for sex partners, especially women."

An now pausing in her response for emphasis. "Or..., having, sex, with, that, man! Who..., like I've already told you in our phone calls, has brought out feelings, desires, emotions, and doing things I would do only in my craziest imagination!"

Comes back at me with a very cold expression on her face.

"An YES, Bob!" she digs in. "HE, has been VERY GOOD..., at doing all of that. An that's why I, LOVE, FUCKING, him!" The killing field reply.

Then cocking her head to the side, "Bob...," She says now. "I wouldn't know how fragile your ego is, but if I were to tell you just some of the things I've done with him, and his wife, or more specifically, alone with just him, you just might be shocked at what they've been." Its her jerking the rope.

"An Bob..., I've loved it -- all of it!" Twisting the rope tighter. "An that's the reason why I fuck him! An I fuck him a lot!" Her saying it right up in my face now.

Totally stunned by how she's changed, and what she just said, and in the way it came out so factually, leaves me cold, as I watch her rinse out her coffee cup, an puts it in the dishwasher, then turns to me, "When you're done with yours, please, put it in the dishwasher. My sisters house keeper will run that too..., when she comes in." she says.

"Then turn out these lights, and get our coats, and my briefcase from the closet -- while I get some other things from that...," as she coldly looks at me, "That wrecked bedroom!"

But as she starts to walk past me she stops to look directly at me, "Bob," she says. "I payed you a very sincere compliment! She tells me. "It was true, and from the heart. And I was going give you another one too."

"Was Catherine?" My arrogantly asking.

"Yes Bob." she says. "I was going to say, as good as, "HE" is; you're better. But..., I'm not going to tell you that now." She says, very direct.

Where again in my stupid arrogance, "Well Catherine, I think you just said it."

Which gets her snapping right back, "NO BOB! I said, I was going to say it!"

Now again in my arrogance, "Catherine, let me tell you, something about my ego before you leave." Where I throw this at her.

"Catherine, I don't have an ego! And I definitely don't have to prove anything to anybody! Because Catherine, I lost any sense of ego the first time I got shot at -- which only missed me by inches when the round slammed into the armored door of the Humvee I was casually standing next to"

"That Catherine!" My going on. "Changed all perspective of who I was because it was a very clear, sharp reminder -- as I was having my feet yanked out from under me, and being dragged with my face in the dirt to the other side of the HUMV by Sargent Williams. Who slammed his hand up side my helmet so hard my ears were ringing, with his screaming in my face! "This is not a fucking sight seeing trip Swaggart!" His smacking my helmet again for emphasis. "Now get your fucking head screwed on straight, and out of your ass!" Then smacking my helmet one more time before he shoved me aside, an went trotting up the road to check for casualties in that smoking HUMV that ran over an IED.

"All that Catherine, was his way of reminding me I was mortal. Because in a heart beat, it may not beat again!"

"That was a turning point in my life too Catherine. Because of Sargent Willians, I learned to keep my head on straight!"

Now flashing in my mind -- But I've lost my head over you!

"So I repeat Catherine, I don't have to prove myself to anybody. And especially, to a man I've never met, and most likely never will meet!"

More anger in everything I just said then there should be.

The anger at myself!

"Bull shit Swaggart!" She snaps right back. "Every man has an ego." Her glaring back. "I know! Because I've bruised a lot of them!"

Then stiffly walking away with her, "I'll see YOU..., at the door!" An continues on her way back to get what ever she was going to get before my fuck up.

Swaggart, you, are, a, fucking idiot! Is screaming in my head now.

Waiting for Catherine at the door to the hallway, my jacket on, her briefcase from the closet sitting on the floor at my feet "Can I carry this down to the car for you Catherine?" Asking as she approaches -- pointing to the briefcase.

"No! I can manage it by myself, thank you!" Catherine's curt, stiff sounding come back.

"Alright then..., can I help you on with your coat Catherine?"

"No!" I can manage that too!" She says, sounding just as stiff as before.

Then picking up her briefcase, an along with her laptop case, and purse, we're out the door with me following her back down the hall to the elevators.

Where the whole time we're in the elevator not a word is exchanged. Even when we exit to walk to her car where she puts the laptop, and brief case back in the trunk. After that, she's quickly around to the drivers side to get in, not giving me a chance to offer some help at holding the car door for her.

Then its out of the garage to see the streets are pretty slushy, but it's nothing to slow the traffic that much, making the drive back to my building uneventful -- except the silence has been deafening.

Then about a block from my building, "Where do you want me to drop you off?" She ask, sounding just what it sounds like -- Dropped!

"The Eighteenth Street side is fine Catherine." replying. "I have to walk around to the front entrance because it's a secure building. So you have to show a company ID to the Guard in order to get in." My unnecessary explanation.

An without a reply she pulls to the curb near the side exit, and waits for me to get out.

"Can I call you at lunch Catherine?" Hoping by then it will have given her time to get over my stupidity.

"No!" She says. "I'll be having lunch with those people from out of town." A very curt come back.