Catherine Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two guys came over and pulled him the rest of the way back. Then I crawled back for Doc, got him by his vest handles too and did the same, duck walking backwards towards the ditch. But just as I was about let go to the guys coming over to help me..., thats when I got hit!

I didn't feel any pain, just a hard solid..., something slamming into my chest that had me flying backwards like..., as if I had hit been by a truck, the world suddenly blurred to brown."

Fifteen minutes of often halting narration of that afternoon, where it's still so vivid in my mind after over four and half years, it's just as difficult talking about it. But Catherine never interrupts me once, she only sits there across the table and listened. The only movement from her was when she took a few sips from her wine glass.

Slumping back, looking over at her. "You know Catherine, for what ever time I was under that shit filled water all I could see were blurred shades of green, brown..., stuff..., floating in front of my eyes with this thought..., there ain't no damn light!"

"My was mouth full of water..., I couldn't breath..., I had sucked that shit into my lungs. The next thing was somebody thumping, pumping on my chest, then rolling me onto my side, coughing, choking, puking brown..., as someone else was thumping on my back. After that it's..., I remember the noise, and wind blowing, someone was shouting in my ear, then a face in front of mine. When that face moved away I could see someone sitting against the bulkhead..., it was Doc..., pale, arm wrapped up in something white. That's when the 'med-eveac' must have banked, which had my head rolling to the right..., and..., that's when I saw Speedy..., the poncho they covered him with had blown off..., I could see his face Catherine..., I..., knew he was gone.

"It wasn't long after I was out of the hospital here that Sally..., an months after that..., well you know..., I told you where that went!"

Catherine and I staring back across the table at each other now, with me taking a sip of coffee..., "Shit, the coffee's cold!" Those words looking at the cup in my hand. Sliding off the bench, heading back to the counter for the coffee pot for a refill.

Another cup of coffee sitting back at the table with Catherine who's just setting her empty wine glass down. "I can see why Sally didn't want to hear about..., any of it," she says. "I know for me it was hard too!"

"Bobby..., she says. "I could see it all over your face..., the pain must go deep!"

"Deep Catherine? No! It's never that far from the surface. Which makes it..., difficult to form new attachments. And the ones you have..., well..., you begin to keep them at arms length; Sally, Erin." Looking back across the table at Catherine.

"Because Catherine, you think it will make it easier it they go away..., lose them. But then..., there's some that sneak up on you; blind side you. An even though you know better..., you just hope...," looking right at her.

"Catherine..., I'm going back to check on the fire..., I don't like leaving it going in there without keeping a eye on it."

With that I'm out of the kitchen and back into the living room where I see the fire has burned down to just a few flickering flames and glowing embers. Opening the screen to push them further back in the fire place, intent on putting it out when I hear Catherine, "Bobby don't put it out yet," she ask. "In fact, why not put another log on it..., it's still to early not to enjoy a little longer."

"Sure Catherine, if that's what you want," looking up to see her in the arch way.

"Please Bobby..., I want!" Where she goes behind me, around the heavy wood coffee table carrying the wine bottle, she refills her glass, sitting down, crossing her legs she takes a long drink from the glass.

Taking the last log from the box to lay it on top of the coals, closing the screen. "Now please come and sit with me," she ask.

Sitting down she moves in closer. "Bobby..., I'm sorry I asked you something that still hurts so very much an I promise I won't do that again. But saying that Bobby..., I'm a good listener! So don't be afraid to talk to me about anything. Or..., ask me anything too," she tells me.

With that last part, curiously looking at her, "Yes..., anything," she says. "But..., like I already told you, I may, or may not tell you about what you asked right then, but I also promise I won't treat you like I did at my sisters that morning; okay?"

"Bobby..., okay?" Without my reply, she ask again, "Okay?"

"Yes Catherine..., it's okay..., with everything!"

With that she moves into me, placing her hand along side my cheek turning my head to her, where at first it's just a light kiss to my lips, which soon erupts into a full blown mouth crushing, passionate tongue filled mauling of, I want you 'NOW' kiss!

Taking the wine glass from her hand, placing it on the coffee table, then pulling her onto my lap, where the kisses get deeper, harder, crushing her mouth with the feel of her tongue probing into mine. And me, trying to suck it in to swallow it to her cries and moans coming from somewhere deep inside her, fueling our hunger crushing her body against me, generates more heat then the logs flaming in the fireplace.

"Catherine turn around, sit on my lap facing me with your knees along side of my legs..., good, spread them more Catherine -- my thighs moving spreads them even more.

Lounging back, working my hands at the buttons of her shirt dress, she's watching them move up one at a time, getting nearer, closer to the last one, she looks to my face as the last one comes undone.

Opening the now open shirt its my hands moving under the folds cupping her breast, her nipples against my palms, raspberry nipples, jelly bean hard against them. I see her throat move, swallowing to the thrill of my palms light touch to them. Her head tips back exposing her throat to my mouth, leaning in, kissing her there. Her throat moving to a hard swallow at the touch of my kiss to it.

My right hand moving from her breast, it's fingers trailing down across her belly to the waist band of her sheer, black bikini panties.

Palm against her belly now, my hand slips under the waist band of her bikini panty over her triangle landing strip of soft pubic hair, never stopping till my whole hand is cupping her fat pubic mound, feeling the heat of her sex..., "Bobby, Bobby, she whimpers, touch me, touch me please. Her 'girly-dick,' she wants me to.

Taking her wetness on my finger, dragging it hard through her slit, over that 'girly-dick,' with enough pressure making her legs twitch, squeezing her knees against my thighs. "Damn You," hisses through her clenched teeth.

"He probably will Catherine," pressing harder on her, "girly-dick!"

Gets her arms going around my head to pull it into the open front of her shirt, pushing my face between her breast taking a deep breath; her scent delicious. That spritz of her cologne still there from when she did it getting dressed this morning mixed with her body oils, enhanced by her body heat.

A deep moan in her throat when I squeeze her fat pussy tight in my hand. Releasing my hard grip on her cunt, trailing my fingers back up over her belly heading for a perfect breast, firmly squeezing it in my hand, it's my fingers tips pinching a nipple between thumb and forefinger, brings a squeal in her throat as she tries to twist away from the pleasure, pain my fingers are doing to that taunt nipple.

With just the strength of my arm holding her, bending my head so I can draw that pinched sweet nipple I've been teasing into my mouth, nipping it with my teeth, drawing it into my mouth, sucking it hard, running my tongue roughly back and forth over both. "Damn YOU!" I hear from her again. But was that from the bite to that nipple falling in line with all the other things she's been calling me?

Rough sex Catherine! Isn't that what you said?

Going from abusing her nipples to locking my mouth back onto hers. This time it's her hands going behind my head to pull me harder against her mouth, instead of her trying to push it away.

Over her belly once more the hand that was abusing her tits, it's objective is not just squeezing her vulva it's heading for..., it's fingers slipping under the waist band of her bikini panties again, trailing over her landing strip again, over her swollen pussy lips again, right to her opening, fingers rubbing hard over her 'girly-dick' brings out a sudden gasp when two finger easily penetrate into her soaking wet cunt, gathering up her creamy wetness, its back to her 'girly-dick,' masturbating her to soft whimpers, twitching, squeezing thighs against mine, her knees pushing, pressing, releasing against the sides of mine.

I love masturbating her, feeling her body, shivering, twisting, turning, moving in my arms, her legs squeezing against mine, toes pointed back, now curled, it's like I'm playing a one key piano, and she's dancing to the music until..., NOW! Her orgasmic crisis.

She pushes her face into that spot between my neck and shoulder, body trembling, hard spasms of uncontrolled movements, legs flexing as her orgasm takes control of her. My fingers took your pussy without mercy didn't they Mrs..., Catherine Parker; and you loved it..., Catherine!

OH sweet beautiful lady, all I want for my life is to give you this much pleasure!" How many times have I thought that.

Resting heavily against me, her breathing slowed, I ease her back to get my face between her breast rubbing my, "in look facial hair of men my age," over her breast and nipples has her laughing now.

"I hate what you're doing to me," she says.

"Why Catherine," still rubbing my 'in look bearded cheeks' between your tits? Afraid I'll leave some redness on them from rubbing my face over them?" Has both of us laughing more.

Now that beautiful smile, "You know just how to get to me and it absolutely drives me crazy," she's telling me.

"What ever you say Catherine!"

But it's her twisting away, now off me and onto her knees working at my belt, the button of my jeans, zipper down, her hand inside my open pants, furiously working at getting them open freeing that aching lump of my swollen cock out to her view.

Holding my balls in one hand, the other around the base of the shaft, her magic mouth devours me almost down to her hand now wrapped around the middle of my dick, has me sucking in a big mouth full of air at the feel of her beautiful hot mouth working over my throbbing cock, even as she chokes herself doing it.

If their was a goddess of cock sucking, she would be the Aphrodite of fellatio! She positively and with out a doubt, has the most talented mouth I've ever known. An this beautiful sweet bitch knows it too!

Thoughts, words I've said so many times since I met her, "MY GOD Catherine, you're killing me!" Spills out.

I feel her mouth around me laughing. Coming up, "Never Swaggart!" Her stroking my saliva slick cock, "I love sucking this beautiful dick and fucking you way to much to let that ever happen!"

Now she's back to pulling my jeans, under ware and socks the rest of way off. Standing up, pulling her bikini panties down to a little wiggle of her hips, some flexing of her thighs, letting them slide down her long legs, catching them as she steps out of them, its her rubbing them over my face, the wetness and scent of her pussy on and up over my nose, before dropping them on the sofa.

Don't lose them Catherine," telling her. "I'll eat the crotch out of them as dessert with my, "Steak And Brew," left overs.

Has her laughing, calling me a pervert, as she's back to straddle my thighs again, only this time she captures my cock, holding it underneath her where she slides her wet pussy back and forth at the same time, pressing my cock into her pussy slit.. "You like that," she ask. Looking down to see my mushroom headed cock appear then disappear like she's riding a bed rail.

"Oh hell yes girl, it's like your pussy is masturbating me, instead of fucking me."

A wicked sounding laugh coming from her.

Suddenly stopping she reaches behind her to hold my dick under her as she settles back onto it letting my cock penetrate all the way up inside her as her ass settles down against my thighs; brings out her uncontrolled sudden gasp as my cock, 'stretches,' and fills her pussy to her, "OH SHIT!" "My God..., I love, fucking, you!" Spilling out her words sounding like they're going down hill slowly out of hearing range.

With her hands on each side of my head pushing it back she crushes her mouth onto mine, that tongue of hers trying to reach my tonsils. Me, trying to help her do it, sucking it into my mouth.

Settling into the sofa, enjoying her slow easy rocking hips while she works at getting my shirt unbuttoned, pushing it off my shoulders. Then yanking my tee shirt up and off, followed by another hard tongue filled kiss.

Lifting herself up, dropping herself down, hips now rocking back and forth, twisting, turning this way, that way, biting her lower lip, eyes closed, head tilted back, I watch this gorgeous woman fucking herself, at the same time she's fucking me. This crazy thought in my head now, does she love fucking herself like this or..., fucking me, like she is right now? Is that called a rhetorical question?

But since that first night when I knew she was that fuck of a life time that I didn't want to live without her in my life! She is to delicious and to exquisite to ever find words to describe her.

"Bobby, would get a blanket and lay it on the floor in front of the fire place..., bring a couple of pillows too," she says, suddenly stopping her maddening fucking me up to the edge of orgasmic oblivion.

A deep breath to slow my heart rate. "I'd..., love to..., Catherine, but you're going to have to..., get off..., of me first," telling her, back to catching my breath.

"What..., you mean you can't carry me back to the your bedroom than back like this?" As she she bumps her forehead against mine.

"I could Catherine. But once I reached the bed I'm afraid I wouldn't make it back here with a blanket."

"Damn it! There's always a catch to every good idea; huh?"

"Well..., not every good idea has to have a catch Catherine. Us fucking here on this leather sofa isn't such a bad idea; you know!" Clearing my throat

"Yes, true. But Swaggart..., us fucking ..., in front of a warm glowing fire on a cold winter night sounds kind of romantic..., don't you think?"

"Whoa!" What was that?

"No argument from me Catherine," telling her, the word "romantic" catching me by surprise.

"So then, I guess I have to get off you?" She says.

"I guess you'll have to Catherine, if that's what we..., want."

Then it's her mouth hard on mine followed by, "Don't take to fucking long on getting that blanket!" Her command.

Where she's off me, walking around the coffee table shrugging off that shirt dress to my, "Holy Shit Catherine, my words following her. "Those black, 'they're opaque,' stockings are incredibly sexy."

"You like these, huh," to a hand on a cocked hip.

"I positively love it girl!"

"Good," she says. "Although I didn't think about how it looks when I put them on. As she turns a little one way then back, "I only put them on to keep my feet and legs warm."

"Yeah, sure you did!" As I get up to walk over to her. "You're so beautiful and they look so fucking sexy on you too!"

"An so are you Swaggart," she says.

"What is Catherine?"

"You Swaggart! That gorgeous big cock of yours wig-wagging back and forth as you walk."

Stopping, feeling a little silly and slightly embarrassed because it must look funny. She comes to me putting her hand around my wet dick, "This would make a nice leash you know," looking me in the eyes. "So maybe I should lead you by it back to the bedroom for that blanket."

"Well, Catherine, like I said, if WE get back to the bedroom, WE may find that fire long out and cold when WE get back out here."

With two hands holding my dick now, she leans into me, "I guess I'll have to let go of this so you can get back there, then back out here so you can put this..., back into me." With that, giving my dick a few two handed strokes before she lets go of it.

Back with the blanket and pillows to see her standing by the fire place sipping from her wine glass. Where I wish I had a camera to capture the pure sexiness of her standing there in all her naked glory, wearing those thigh high black stockings, holding her wine glass, with the fire light dancing in back of her; the devils cuckoldress?

Sorry Jon, I love the dirty thought of it! I love your wife, and we both love fucking each other; not sorry.

Setting the glass on the rock mantle piece, she comes over to take the blanket from me, spreading it out in front of the stone hearth, The pillows..., I just drop them on the blanket, where she kneels down on one with her arms held out to me, wanting me to come to her, where she takes my cock in her hands to devour me with that beautiful magic mouth of hers.

"Good God Catherine!" My head tipping back seeing nothing but wooden beams, my dick as hard as the wood they're made of.

"Down on your knees Swaggart," she orders. Backing up slightly looking at her then to my knees doing as she, "ordered," where she's already got herself turned around offering that magnificent ass and creamy wet cunt up to me. I'd love to fuck her in the ass, but her creamy pussy is easier to get into, so that's where my cock goes now. Her butt hole -- I will take it one of these times!

Holding her hips, dogie fucking her right here on the floor in front of my fire place on a cold winter night -- have I died and gone to heaven? No, my dick is in her now, the rest of me will be emptied into her soon! The room echoing to the slaps of flesh smacking into flesh, sounds of her shrieks, cries, moans, ending with the full weight of my body falling onto her back as the last of her orgasmic pussy spasms finish milking the last of me, into her.

Laying on my back, looking up at those wood beams, wondering if I should jump up catch hold of one and do some chin-ups. Now why in the hell would I be thinking that? Rolling my head to the right to see her laying on her stomach, right arm under her head, face turned to the fire in the fire place.

Myself turning onto my right side, propping my head in my hand, my eyes roam from her head, shoulders, back, the curve of her hip, swell of her amazing ass, back of her thighs, calves, feet. She's not a devil, shes a goddess. "You've killed me Swaggart," Her head coming off her arm as she turns enough to see me.

"Thats my line, Parker!" With that it's my hard smack to her ass, to a shriek from her at how hard my hand landed on that sweet cheek.

"Damn you!" As she flips the rest of the way over to land on top of me, pushing me down onto my back. "That hurt!" Reaching behind her rubbing that ass cheek I just assaulted. An just like that, she's crushing her mouth onto mine.

Then just as quick, she's breaks the kiss. "Nobody's ever fucked me like you fuck me," she says. Where I've told you its not to massage your ego! "You just do!" She affirms. Suddenly it's her startled expression, eyes darting and wide open as if in surprise, she's off me, sitting on her ass with her legs pulled up, arms wrapped around her knees, she stares into the fireplace. Asking myself why her back to me now?

"I've told you about my ego too Catherine."

"Catherine...," Waiting to see why she won't look at me?

Then my suddenly realizing what she had said; "You've also fucked others; right?"

"What!" her spinning around, "I've told you I'm not like that, promiscuous with men!"

"Not being promiscuous..., Catherine..., doesn't mean you haven't been selective," saying to her very calmly.

"God I hate you!" Jumping up now, its her heading back to the bedroom, most likely to a shower.