Catherine Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah.., but you two...," 'You two' what, John?" My breaking in.

John, not answering after my interrupting what ever he was about to ask.

"Swaggart...," he says now. "What you told me about..., what you told me about."

"Yeah," my simple reply.

"I never heard a word it!" He tells me.

"I knew you would, John..., that's why I told you so you'd know how much competition you had ahead of you." He laughs!

"SHIT!" Saying it out loud has John looking at the computer screen to see the same thing I see..., the scrolling had stopped with the screen showing a block of data, all in red.

"What the fuck!" I hear in Johns' frustration.

"I was hoping we would get out of here on time," John saying out loud. "I have a date tonight," he follows up.

"With a woman, John..., this time?" Jabbing him.

'"Yeah, Swaggart, a woman, a really, nice, lady too. And another thing, Swaggart..., she's not married!" He stabs me with that.

"Touche..., John?"

No verbal come back except his laugh, knowing he got a good one in on me.

"Go on home John," telling him. "You shouldn't be late, especially on your first date when you..., don't have that many to begin with." Nudging his arm.

"Thank you," he's telling me, getting up out of his chair. "The coffees' on me tomorrow," he says, walking behind me patting me on the shoulder.

12