Catherine Ch. 26

Story Info
Knock, Knock, Hi It's Me.
6.5k words
4.71
3.2k
3
0

Part 26 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Switchhitter46

I live for the moment I hear that catch in her throat with our first kiss. Her breathing getting heavier with each tender touch and caress of her sensitive places, I wait for those three words she will not say..., yet.

Catherine - Chapter 26

Knock, Knock, Hi It's Me

It's the multiple tap, tap, taping sound of leather heels on hard wood flooring ending at, "Knock, Knock, Hi It's Me." Her voice setting me back in my chair, turning it around to see Catherine standing in the doorway of my den.

"What are you doing here!?" Pleasantly surprise at seeing her there in the door way.

"I've missed seeing your smiling handsome face and the sound of your voice," she says. "So, what have you been up too," she ask, nodding her head at the clutter of books and note pads arrayed on top of my desk --- as well the multiple computer screens lit up.

"Working on this paper," my right hand gesturing towards one of the computers, "trying to pull it together for Wednesday night's class," replying to her question.

"Well..., how about taking a break from all that hard work and have some coffee with me," she ask.

"I was thinking of doing just that; making a fresh pot," telling her, as I hold up my mug of stale cold coffee. "So if you give me a couple of minutes to close all this up," waving my hand at everything I have laid out. "I'll be right out to make some fresh," telling her.

"Take your time," she says. "I've already made some."

"You have!?" Surprised at hearing that. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to hang up my coat and seeing that the lights were on in here. So, I thought I'd make a fresh pot of coffee; after seeing what you had made was cold. So..., maybe ten, fifteen minutes at the most," she's telling me. "Now hurry it up, I've missed you!" She says, is followed by her turning from the doorway to the sound of her tap, tap, taping leather heels fading as she goes back up the hallway to the kitchen.

Slumping back into my high back leather desk chair to a deep breath with this thought --- not only does she take my breath away, she's that total surprise at every turn since I met her.

An now it's the aroma of fresh brewed coffee that first hits me at entering the kitchen. The second thing is the sight of Catherine sitting on one of the near side bar stools, one leg casually crossed over the other at the knees, her dark brown knee high leather boots, a slit in her belted knee length brown leather skirt revealing the hint of --- the woman does have some long gorgeous legs! Her button down, long sleeve cashmere sweater molded to her perfect breast. That look reminding me of a lunch date we had, except the skirt was longer; the weather was colder that day too.

Pouring the cold, stale dregs of coffee from the mug I brought back with me into the sink along with a quick look back to see Catherine watching me as I'm rinsing out the mug. Where it's another look back to Catherine before taking the carafe from the coffee maker to pore some fresh back into my mug. And, as I've been stirring the sugar and creamer in with the coffee, it's been my casual looks back to see her intently watching what I've been doing..

"What?" Asking out loud, as I look down to see if I've spilled coffee on my 'Marine Corp' lettered tee shirt or onto my sweat pants. It was showering after I got back from my run through the park where I didn't bother putting on under ware so it's also my flaccid penis bulge I see too.

Looking back again to Catherine, her head cocked slightly to one side, a confused expression on her face, "The way you were watching me, I thought I spilled coffee on me," my explanation to Catherine's quizzical look.

"Can't I just watch you," she replies. "You are a, 'hunk,' you know."

Which has me laughing at her remark --- slopping some of the fresh hot coffee on my hand has me hastily setting the cup back down on the counter top.

"Don't laugh Swaggart!" She says. "You are one hot, good looking man!"

"Well thank you for the compliment," as I'm running some cold water over my hand. "Just please, don't use that one when I'm drinking hot coffee," telling her.

"I guess I should have just said, I missed you.," she replies.

"I've missed you too," my replying. "So..., how was the reception for your guest and the dinner party; went well I hope?" Asking her now.

"Good, even great I should say! Maria and her sister did a fabulous job with the dinner table arrangements and the dinner itself; everyone loved it! Even Jon's mother was full of compliments over it and she's a real stickler when it comes formality." Catherine's telling me.

"Formal dinner," my asking now. "You mean coat and tails for men, fancy evening dress for women." More my stating than my asking.

"No Swaggart!" She replies. "Just a suite and tie for men. A casual out to dinner dress for the women," she replies,

"You mentioned your mother was coming.., how did that go? I think you also said one time, your mother doesn't care all that much for Jon's family," my follow on questions.

"They got along very well," Catherine's reply. "My mother and Jon's mother; her name is Madelin, even sat together over a glass of wine later in the evening, where I found out later too, that Madelin was very surprised at my mother being a published author," Catherine's telling me. "My mom having to fudge about the kind of writing she does; of course," Catherine goes on.

"Ah.., yeah," I laugh. "I think you told me Catherine, your mom writes erotic novels; right?" My asking

"Yes she does," Catherine replies. "It's definitely not the kind of literature, Jon's mother would read. I've, a..., often wondered too if, my mother writes from experience or from a very vivid dirty imagination," she goes on.

To my thought, like mother, like daughters?

"Your mother, I assume, doesn't write under her real name," my questioning more.

"Of course not," she replies.

"So then..., I suppose she has a pen name..., just in case say..., I want to look her up, buy one of her naughty books..., you know," grinning back at Catherine.

"Lydia." Catherine's replies straight faced.

"Lydia? That's it?" My asking.

"Yes," Catherine comes back. "Just Lydia," she affirms.

It's a lull in our conversation letting me take some long sips of my coffee at the same time watching her, watching me, "The coffee's good," telling her. "You've learned very quickly how I like things," telling her more. "So then, other than my good looks and hunky body...," Breaking up laughing that I even said it. "What else brings you here on a Sunday afternoon? Or..., were you just in the neighbor hood and decided to drop in for a cup of coffee."

"Being in the neighbor hood..., kind a sort a," she says. "I..., ah, drove Jon and our house guest to the airport --- Jon was flying back to Saint Louis with them. That..., ah, project they've been collaborating on is still in progress and Jon, being a hands on type of engineer, feels he needs to be there." She telling me.

"So..., on my way back from the airport..., I ah, thought I'd stop by..., ah, like I said..., I ah..., missed you. And ah, having a cup of coffee with you seemed like nice idea..., at the time anyway."

"Nice idea at the time..., huh?" My laughing with it.

"Something else too," she says now.

"Oh.., and...?" My leaving that hanging on purpose.

"A Nancy!" She says firmly.

"Nancy?" To my wrinkled brow look of confusion.

"Yes..., Jon fucked me this morning!" She says, looking straight at me as she's saying it.

"Really?" My simple reply, tipping my head to the side, my outward reaction to what she just told me. But, inwardly, very curious, because of what Catherine has told me of her and Jon's sex life together.

"Yes, really!" She's right back with that.

"And you're going to tell me the explicit parts..., right?" Asking her.

"Do.., you..., want to hear it," she ask, sounding a little smug.

"Of course.., I'm all ears when it comes to, Nancy's!"

"Jon..., he..., ah..," she strutter's with. "Our, ah... bedroom is quite large, with two separate bath's and dressing rooms, Jon with his own, as well as I have my own. But there's a common walkway between them that has the closet bed linens, bath towel storage, along with other bathroom supplies that Maria would need. Any way..., I ah, was just out of the shower and standing at the vanity, combing out my wet hair, when it's Jon's reflection in the long vanity mirror as he's coming out of that connecting walkway; he's naked." She's telling me.

"Jon.., is very tall, six-foot eight or nine. Plus Jon, has always taken very good care of himself so he has a nice toned body for a man his age, as well as a very nice...,'"clearing her throat, "um.., cock..., well proportioned to his..., a physical size..., okay?"

Her asking like I would question? But my only reaction is another sip from my coffee cup.

"He ah..., Jon, comes up behind me, pressing heavily against me, his arms going around me at the same time..., his..., he had um..., a very hard erection, which I saw in the mirror just before he came up behind me..., too, which..., I ah..., now could feel pressed along the crack of my butt." She's saying," taking another sip of her coffee --- the face she makes tells me the coffee is cold, not like the fresh I just sipped from mine.

"Jon..., he ah, starts kissing me on both sides of my neck at the same time that his hands are going up under my arms with his hands cupping, and ah.., firmly squeezing my breast, teasing my nipples too. Along with that, he's also been ah..., firmly rubbing himself..., against me; until..., one hand.., goes down over my belly where'..., he's ah..., fingering my..., clit."

I catch the swallowing movement in her throat as she finished saying that.

"Jon has never been one for a lot of foreplay," she's saying now. "And this, lasting as long as it did, totally surprises me!" She says, her voice sounding a little shaky.

"When he stops..., it's ah.., with his hands back on my hips, firmly pulling me back away from the edge of the vanity where his..., ah hand is in the middle of my back with a pressure I took to mean he wanted me to lean..., ah bend..., over., she says.

Also I catch that movement in her throat like before.

"He ah.., pulls me back further which..., had me ah..., well, bent, over!" I clearly hear the emphasis she put in that statement.

"And ah..., that's where he started..., he ah..., was rubbing his cock back and forth over my butt cheeks, up, down through my butt crack, in and out, between my legs, pushing it up against my pussy," she says, looking back at me, then averting my eyes as she sees me looking back at her.

"Jon..., has never, done, anything..., like..., like that with me before either!" Sounds very emphatic. To another sip of coffee for me.

"In the position I was in," she begins with another movement in her throat. "Jon..., was..., I think..., was searching for..., where he wanted to put it..., his cock," she says now.

Her saying that, at that very moment I'm sipping some more coffee, has me choking back my laugh while trying to keep the coffee in my mouth. It's not a an easy thing to do, choke, laugh and swallow hot coffee all at the same time.

"It's, not, funny..., Swaggart!" Her sharp rebuke.

"I'm sorry Catherine, I just had this..., ah vision..., of..., ah him..., anyway, I'm sorry, please...?" Nodding my head, letting her know I wanted her to go on.

"So I helped him by reaching back between my legs and guided his cock to where he wanted it to be..., OKAY! She sharply says now.

To my sudden thought..., searching for paradise, huh Jon?

"Once we were um..., connected," It's her saying, brings me back.

"It was..., nice. He took his time, It felt..., good and I was even pushing back to meet him where I was pleasantly surprised Jon lasted as long as he did. Jon..., always had... he didn't usually keep a erection during sex like we were having right..., then," she's telling me. "I've told you too, I have never refused sex with Jon. An, I told you too, about me masturbating as he watched me while he masturbated too. Where I would take him in my mouth; that..., he liked!" She reminds me.

"Jon..., he..., ah all of sudden pulls me back hard against him where I can feel him coming inside me as he's holding me tight like that until it was..., over for him. Like I already said, it was nice, it was..., definitely different for us; I actually liked it. Although I didn't have an orgasm, but still it was nice." She's telling me.

"Jon kissed me on my neck and shoulders a few times before backing away; even smacking me sharply on a butt cheek before he went back through the walkway to his dressing room. Me, I got back in the shower, washed up, dried and brushed my hair, then a little make-up on, got dressed, then downstairs to see Jon, Maria, and our house guess sitting around the same table we had dinner on the night before." Where her narrative stops with her taking the last swallow of the cold coffee in her cup.

Leaning back against the kitchen counter thinking, I hope what she just told me is true, because I love hearing her, "Nancy's!" Along with my kinky thought, it's a shame she showered after Jon fucked her. Eating her and fucking her knowing she was fucked just this morning by her husband; yeah --- my bulging erection making a tent in the front of my sweat pants, has to be very obvious to her, as I'm mentally going over what she just told me because; it's quite obvious why she's here. And, I will definitely accommodate her!

Catherine still holding her cup where I just put mine down on the counter top where it's stepping over to stand next to her, "Put your cup down Catherine," telling her. But it's me who's taking it from her hand, setting it down on the island," What?" She says as I took it from her hand.

"Get up!" Ordering her, but not giving her a chance to protest as I'm already pulling her off the bar stool to my, "Turn around, put your hands on the island and keep them there!" More ordering then telling her, as Ive already got her turned to face the island. The quickness of me grabbing her hips, pulling her backwards, my left hand into the middle of her back with just enough pressure telling her I mean it has her compiling without protest other than a sharp squeal and ," What are you doing," she ask.

Of course ignoring her question now that I have her like she is with my hands holding her hips pulling her back further until her arms are out straight with just her hands gripping the edge of the island to keep herself from falling into it..

"Don't..., Move!" The order I give her as I push my lower belly up against her ass; my dirty thoughts of what I'm going to do her as I'm rubbing myself back and forth against her leather skirt covered ass. Now it's letting go of her just long enough to strip off my tee shirt and sweat pants freeing my swinging hard on where it's right back rubbing my naked hard-on back and forth over her brown leather skirt covered ass, the slickness of the smooth leather teasing my cocks' shiny, purple head as my hands are making their way up under her cashmere sweater, over the warm smooth skin of her back, only stopping at the feel of her bra strap, where I release the two hooks holding it together. Her breast now partially free of the thin cups holding them are replace with my hands cupping those delicious, full breast, with their already stiff raspberry nipples I can feel against the palms of my hands.

Teasing those taught nipples, at the same time as I'm rubbing my cock over her leather skirt covered ass..., oh yeah, my thought, what a way to masturbate!

Backing away as I'm lowering myself down with my hands sliding over her hips, smoothing over the globs of her leather skirt covered ass, down over the back of her thighs till they reach the exposed skin at the back of her knees, where it's back up the same path they just took, this time going under her leather skirt, up the back of her strong thighs --- damn, the woman has some gorgeous long legs!

My hands continuing up, over her hipster panty covered ass cheeks until my fingers reach the waist band of those panties, where it's hooking my finger tips into the waist band and roughly pulling them down over her ass, down the back of her thighs, down over her leather boot covered calf's to leave then rolled and twisted around her ankle covered boots; to my sudden thought, panty ankle cuffs?

Then it's right back with my hands retracing up, over the backs of her legs, this time my straight arms are pushing her leather skirt up as they go until my hands are splayed out over her naked ass; good god, I love this woman's gorgeous ass --- a sharp smack to each globe brings out a sharp screech from Catherine's mouth.

To me, she's the fuck of a lifetime --- tight, firm, ass my hands gripping them tight when she cowgirl rocks herself back and forth, riding my cock buried up inside her sweet, tight pussy!

Squatting down, baseball catcher like, my hands up the back of her thighs, fingers splayed out over those sweet ass cheeks, my thumbs now at the crack of her ass. Then, with enough thumb pressure, spread those cheeks apart exposing her tight, pink butt hole --- my sudden kinky thought..., touching it with the tip of my tongue. That light touch has her trying to pull away from it, but she's not going far as I grip on those ass cheeks to hold her still to some long, wet tongue licking back and forth over her clenching but hole.

I've never licked Catherine like this before; Sally, those times when she was well lubricated from several glass of wine never knew what was coming next, a slippery, saliva coated long middle finger of my right hand worming its way into her ass hole.

But with Catherine, it's been her own pussy juices coating my finger worming up into her ass, and that's how she's going to get it again.

Standing up, my cock pressed against her bare hip, my right hand going over her ass down between her legs, over and cupping her gorgeous, fat peach; damn, this woman really gets so..., wet!

Keeping her held against me with my left arm ove her, those fingers that found her wet peach, spreading her slit, middle finger easily slips into her cunt begins finger fucking her now, only amplifies the squeaks, chirps, sharp cries and squeals that have been a continuous stream since I yanked her off the bar stool.

But, I want more, and it's not shoving my hard, aching cock into her sopping wet pussy; yet!

Three fingers now working in her pussy, where the arm that was holding her tight against me, the hand attached is now fingering, strumming over, around, teasing her big "girly-dick' I call it. It's now a vocal symphony of those squeaks, squeals, cries as she tries to keep her hands from losing their grip on the edge of the island.

But it's the assault of all those finger fucking and strumming her pussy, the longest and thickest of my right hand, generously lubricated with her wetness, is pressing on her clenching butt hole now. Where the constant distraction and pleasure of my manipulating her 'girly-dick' her butt hole doesn't have a chance at keeping my finger out as; in it goes, right up to the webbing, bottoming out against her ass cheeks; she's now tightly nailed to my hand!

Where it's minutes that follow of her squealing, squirming, the twisting her hips to my manually fucking her senseless when until it's the sudden pulsing of her sphincter around the finger in her ass, the extra wetness coating the fingers strumming her 'girly-dick' she cums with a sharp twisting and thrusting of her hips along to multiple shrieks echoing around the kitchen.

Where I have to quickly pull my hand from between her legs, finger out of her ass, with my arms going around her middle to hold her up. Every woman should have a orgasm that hard and often. An not to long ago I did this the same way to her, only that time, she was on my bed.

12