Catherine Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby..," I get. "She has her dads, everything you just said plus, your drive -- when you start something, you see it all the way through that, you don't give up till it's done; like you pushing for your degree too." Where she lifts her glass like it's toast to me before taking another longer then she usually does, sip from her glass.

"Well, thank you for saying that, but..., I was never an honor student." telling her.

"Bull shit Swaggart!" She says with some force behind. "Don't try to sell yourself short with me; mister!" She comes back at me hard.

"You don't get to where you are in both vocations you've chosen; especially being one of those ten, out of the thirty, that were left at your completion of that Rcon weeding out process they told you would be left."

How did she remember that?

That first day I remember too well. After settling in, we were assembled, the thirty of us. in a room about the size of a school class room. All, out ward relaxed, casually looking around at each other, talking, introducing ourselves to those close by, waiting for the training instructors to show up. Three it was, physically they looked, outwardly, pretty much like all of us sitting in that room except it was the way they were looking at us. Then informally they were introducing themselves, listing their background's and such. Then it was our turn, each one in turn doing the same as the three of them had done. And when everyone had their turn at introductions and backgrounds, the three of them looked back at each other, nodding their heads almost in unison. Then the ranking NCO spoke up with, 'All of you..., take some time to look around at each other, you may not remember every name, but remember the faces because, on average, only ten of you will be sitting in this room at the end of this course!" He told us. Which had us all curiously looking around again. It turned out he was right and I was one of the ten.

"Okay," she saying right after it. "Enough of that."

Meaning that line has been crossed and over, for now.

"But now...," As Sally finishes downing the rest of her vodka and bitter lemon drink. "Our daughter, being one of the reasons I wanted to see you in person." She says, setting her glass firmly back down on the table.

Then after a prolonged silence of her twisting her drink glass around with her fingers where it's finally me who's asking, "You said one reason; Sally? The other?" Following up.

"The other," She says, her body relaxed, the tip of her head, the smile lighting her face where it's," I need a good fuck!" She comes right at me. "And you're the best I've ever known!" She throws at me too; settling me back into my chair. Complimented by her telling me that, and it's the directness of it too.

Sally and I are more than great together, very little has ever been off limits. Our relationship with Alex and Jennifer and where that led into..., even today, not much out of bounds with just me and them either. Sally's surprise at learning something more about me and my ease at how, what and where it still goes. That more openness really made our sex life a lot more lively and exciting for both of us. I remember very well the way Sally looked at me the time with Alex and Jennifer and that questioning expression on her face like; "Are you okay with that?" We both knew before we became involved with them -- in their profile; both Bi.

"Well!!?" She says, with some force behind it. Brings me out of my reminisce.

"You did, hear what I just said; right?" She comes at me because all I've done is smile from across the table at her.

"Swaggart!" I get now.

"Would you like another drink, Sally?" Dragging out the moment.

"NO!" Comes back very direct..

"Well then..., Miss..., Collins! I guess we better go up to my room..., huh?"

"Go to hell, Swaggart!" She throws at me which has both us laughing as we're getting up at the same time. The long shoulder strap of her purse she loops over her head frees her hands to walk hand in hand with me across the room.

And me, it's a casual glance at those three men still sitting at the bar watching us intently, where it's purposely letting go of Sally's hand where it's placing it on Sally's butt to firmly linger a few seconds before taking her hand again. Sally knows why I did that, because as soon as our hands clasp, "Show off!" She says.

Women, especially beautiful, confident women like Sally..., and Catherine, know when they're being observed and the thoughts that are going on in the minds of the male observers. And right now Sally knows exactly what thoughts are going on in my mind as well as the three men still sitting at the bar, as we're making our way across the lobby, passing the check in desk, to stop at the elevator door that's just steps across the first floor hallway. And reaching out to press the button back lit with the capitol letters, 'GND,' it's the elevator door, surprisingly opening right away, where we quickly step inside, with me pressing the number three button for my floor. But no sooner as my hand lifts from the button it's Sally's firm grip on my arm gets me turning to face her with arms already going around my neck pulling my head down to meet her already parted lips in one hard mouth crushing kiss.

Talk about knock my socks off!

Because what ever differences we had over my military involvement, sex was always hot, heavy and passionate! Nothing was out of bounds; the woman loves to fuck, like right now, she never hesitated to initiate it. A deep squealy moaning in her throat signaling her need along with the grinding of her pelvis into the front of my jeans.

My thought of asking her, "When was the last time she got laid?" Like I did the last time we fucked in this very hotel; but I won't because it's going to be her ex-husband she'll be telling her, which ever of her, 'fuck buddy-'s' who would ask her that. Where the thought of Leon; Erin mentioned.

The elevator, to soon slowing to a stop, because I want this kiss to go on longer..., Sally, feeling so good in my arms, her usual cologne smelling so good, knowing too she spritz some in her cleavage and in the crotch of her panties. And like Catherine's, I could find Sally the same way I tell Catherine

The elevator now stopped, the door opening, the kiss broken it's taking Sally by the hand to lead her down the hall to room 316. My key card pulled from the slot, the click, the green led, the door handle in my hand turned, we're inside the room.

Sally, casually walking in ahead of me, one light on the head board I left turned on. Sally glancing at the bed, then to the wide window, the drapes wide open, nothing out there for now but a parking lot below.

The sound of the door closing behind me gets Sally turning around taking her purse strap over head and off of her shoulder, placing it on the desk top, now unbuttoning a single button holding her blazer closed.

Coming up to her, my intension to help with getting the jacket off, taking it from her, putting it over the desk chair like it was a coat hanger. And no sooner finishing that Sally's right.., on me! Her arms looping around my neck again, her two inch high heel shoes adding to her five foot six against my six foot four, makes it very easy to lock our mouths in that same kiss as we had in the elevator.

Turning, twisting the whole time Sally grinding her pelvis into me we've managed to end up with the back of her knees against the foot of the bed, tripping her up, carrying me, falling on top of her as we crash heavily down onto the bed. The kiss broken, the silly giggling of both of us. No hurry, no rush as I'm unbuttoning her shirt, at the same time she's actively working at getting the front of my pants open then reaching in to free my already aching hard on, just as I've got her bra pushed up with my mouth working from one to the other of those sweet nipples on her very firm, gorgeous breast.

When suddenly its Sally with her, 'up, up, move, move' as she's pushing me away and off her, but it's only so she can get up then right down on her knees, pushing mine apart as she moves in between them where she wraps and stacks both hands firmly around my thick cock, with another hand full of inches to spare are engulfed into her very talented mouth.

With my upper body supported on my elbows I watch Sally's beautiful head moving over those extra inches of my cock held in her mouth. That tight French twist hair style, not so tight now. Wisp and strands of dirty blond hair set free along with lots more of it still to be set free before she leaves my room.

As much as I love what Sally is doing to me, I want my mouth devouring her pussy, sucking at, teasing her rosy pinkie finger tip size clit! But those thoughts broken because her mouth has freed my cock and those hands she wrapped so tightly around it, are now pulling my cordovan penny loafers off my feet, along with my socks. With that done, she's back to yanking and pulling my jeans, along with my boxer briefs caught up inside, down my legs and off to push them aside.

Where right after that Sally's right back up on her feet, working her snug skirt up already with the intent of lowering her pussy down to swallow my cock up into it -- but no, that's my treat; sticking it into her!

So faster then she can stop me, I'm up taking her by the hips, turning her around and with a gentle but firm shove, pushes her backwards onto the bed; so quickly her squealing, screechy cry didn't come out until she was flat on her back with my hands on her ankles pulling her ass to the edge of the bed.

The sight before me now -- Sally, with her shirt bunched up, her bra high up on her chest, her very full, beautiful tits; their nipples pointing to the ceiling. My hands now working her skirt further up to her hips and bunched up under her ass holds it against the bed.

For me, fucking a woman who's only partially undressed seems more sexy then her completely naked. Like I did Catherine in my kitchen when she came to tell me about her husband Jon, fucking her in front of her bathroom vanity mirror that morning.

But what is this..., her white hipster panties, the crotch so wet they're piratically transparent while molded to her fat peach..., but what is this too? Showing through is the shadow of..., Sally's letting her darker dirty blond pubic hair fill back in? That! I have to get closer; much closer..., close enough to rub my nose in it..., my whole face even into her crotch!

Down on my knees, her legs, knees bent, calf's draped around my upper arms, my hands sliding up the out side of her thighs, up to loop my fingers into the waist band of those hipster panties to firmly, but gently to pull them off -- Sally lifting her butt, her legs lifting off my shoulders straight up where I have to stand as I'v finished pulling her panties out from under butt, now up her legs as I stand in order to get them all the way...off? She still has her heels on?

Working first, the buckle of the right ankle strap freeing the shoe on that foot slipping free of the her panties. The same to the left foot, her panties hung up on the heel as it too comes off; dropping to the floor.

"Why?" Asking her, my hands sliding back between her legs parting them open as I bend down to get mmy face very up close and personal, inhaling that erotic scent of Sally's delicious wet glistening pussy.

"Why what?" I get from Sally in return.

"You've been letting your 'pubies,' fill back in -- I love it!" Telling her.

"Well, can't a woman change her hair style if she wants to?" Sally's come back.

"Well of course she can." laughing out loud telling her at the same time my thumbs are brushing aside those darker dirty blond pubies, opening that full beautiful peach for my tongue to lap through, up over that delicious rosy pink clit, bringing on a sudden jerk of her legs against my shoulders -- her high pitched chirp of surprise.

Of all the pleasures in my life, making oral love to a beautiful womans pussy ranks high up on my list of heavenly delights. And Sally is such a beautiful delight! Her legs she's holding well wide of my shoulder, so wide, almost a split if she were sitting on the floor, stretching the tendons and muscles leaves her pussy and ass completely vulnerable to what ever I want to do them -- not quite like Carly, who can do a true split sitting on the floor, which I've most definitely taken advantage of -- the spinner, I described to Wearing.

My thumbs holding the slit of her fat peach obscenely apart, my mouth, lips, tongue teasing, devouring Sally's delicious cunt. Her squeals, cries, balled fist twisting up the bed cover or slapping down hard onto it or..., a fist in her mouth..., she's close it's time to back off Swaggart.

"NO!" Sally screams out. As her legs come around the back of my head, forcing my mouth back into her pussy. A flash of a thought, I wonder what her co-workers at the bank would think if they could see the manager of the residential mortgage department with her legs wrapped around the head of her ex husband holding his face tight into her pussy right now.

Slut?

No, but right now, a very definite..., yes!

Sally comes, she comes hard! Rolling, twisting, chirps, squeals, cries, all trying to get out of her throat at the same time. Her legs that were wrapped around the back of my head; now it's her feet pushing against my shoulders trying to shove me away. Which only brings her ass up higher off the bed along with her," BOBBY STOP!" "OH MY GOD..., Oh.., my..., god...," stick my dick in her now she's done with this one.

One leg limp over my shoulder, the other leg casually resting on the bed next to my left arm. Me, watching her belly moving in and out pulling air into her lungs, letting it out. Mission one complete Swaggart!

Her head comes up off the bed, arms out stretched, wanting me to move up into them -- log hard kisses of thank you; she can taste herself.

Her skirt really bunched up to her waist and wrinkled. Her white womens dress shirt, wrinkled. Bra, up under her chin; what a beautiful, slutty mess the woman is!

"Damn I hate you." Meant for me.

How many times have I heard that from the beautiful women in my life. That one who's right now with her, "Friends Across The River," Who tosses that, " I hate you,' at me. I wonder if she, 'hates,' 'HIM' because of what, 'HE," does to her? Right now even?

Sally, sitting up removing her wrinkled dress shirt and twisted up bra. Then onto her knees reaching behind her to release the buttons and zipper of her wrinkled skirt, pulling it up over her head, lands with the shirt and bra.

"Move..., move!" She's telling me. Climbing over me she takes my cock back into her mouth, her hands tight around the shaft, lips tight around the fat head, now her head, fiercely moving up and down like shes trying to siphon the cum out of me. But it's only long enough for a revenge at what I just did to her. But Sally's revenge, best served with her hot mouth and tight pussy.

My cock from her mouth, now for her pussy, as she swings a leg over me, wet pussy easily taking my cock all in at once snaps her head back, "OH, MY..., GOD" Words at the ceiling.

Her body twist, a shiver like a electric current just passed through it. Another shiver, another twist of her body. Did she just cum again?

Damn girl! You were hungry, horny and in need of a good fuck.

Head down, eyes closed, hands resting on her thighs, her hips in a easy rocking back and forth motion. She looks down at me, a smile breaks out, she likes this..., she's in control -- I love a women in control like this. Sally is and always has been a delicious fuck! Her, ' fuck buddies' who ever they may be, better be kissing their lucky stars.

Suddenly she stops. "Why stop, you were doing just fine," I'm asking her.

Bending down her face right in mine, "You know the way I like!" She says, lips right against mine, then a hard kiss to them before she's off me.

Sally, onto her hands and knees now, but it's not where I want her.

My hands clasping her hips pulling her back till her knees are just to the edge of bed, head down, ass up, her delicious pussy waiting for my cock to fill it up again where in it goes, never stopping till my belly meets her luscious ass. Getting doggy fucked is, Sally's favorite way to take my cock.

Pulling back, pushing sit lowly back in, repeating it, wallowing in it. My hands on her hips guiding, controlling her movements, no rush, just sex; but..., the one thing I haven't done to her, yet; is about to happen to her now.

Backing all the way out only to slide my cock back and forth over the crack of her ass, down and through the slit her glistening wet cunt, hard over her clit, which feels as hard as a jelly bean; she squeals at the exquisite pleasure of it. But what I want is to get my fat thumb throughly wet so when I press it against her butt hole the wetness greases its way in. And that's what happens now.

Pressing my thumb firmly on that pink opening, at the very moment I shove cock forcefully into her pussy, catching her by surprise; which it shouldn't because it's happened often enough but still she cries out..., 'NO!" To late gorgeous, the thumb is in to the webbing! Now back to fucking my beautiful ex-wife.

With my cock sawing back and forth in her cunt, picking up the rhythm, the slap, slap, slap of my belly meeting her ass cheeks My left hand on her left hip more to guide her as I smack into her where I suddenly notice something not seen before -- small fleshy ripples in those ass cheeks. Adding a pound or so to those full, luscious ass cheeks; have we? I LOVE it! More bounce to the ounce, huh girl?

Her arms lifting herself, back arching, her head up tilting back, using the strength in her arms to push herself back to meet my going into her..., over and over and over. The pace unconsciously picking up as we both work to get to where we both want to go.

She gets there first!

The crying out, the clenching of her tight sphincter around my thumb in time to the pulsing of her pussy around my cock, a sharp shake, twisting of her upper body and shoulders..., again..., and again! Beautiful Sally cums beautifully and hard this night.

With both my hands on her hips holding her back hard against my belly as hard, pulse after pulse, of my own orgasm is sending streams of seamen into her uterus or spurting out around the folds of her butter fly pussy lips, it's her tight cunt, cumy pussy farts telling me, the girl is full!

It's both, falling face forward, her on her face, me over her back, squashing her into the bed.

Sally Collins, my ex-wife, still one of the most exciting, passionate, uninhibited fucks of my life!

I can feel her chest and rib cage rising and falling under me. But as I try to lift my weight off of her, "No, stay, don't leave me yet!" I hear. Even the squeezing of her thighs trying keep my pussy wet, cum slick cock, from slipping out of her. I can feel the deep sigh of her disappointment over her losing effort.

Using my right hand to move the tangle of dirty blond hair up and away from the back of her neck and there on the bare skin my lips placing a kiss. I hear and feel the giggle in her thank you as I'm slipping off to her right, lessons my weight pressing her into the bed's mattress.

Funny how quiet it is.

Where just minutes before it was the excited sequels, chirps, those excited cries from this beautiful, exciting female who most definitely and enthusiastically was getting what she wanted which was, throughly fucked! All of it filling the room with all that excitement and pleasure she was feeling, driving my excitement and pleasure. Where of course, it's always..., the woman who comes first!

But what's this..., for some reason I can feel it happening just like it did here only now, from way across that river too.